Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #76 (permalink)

sounds like ban hammer theme music playing in the background. health or not, mod on the other site and active there more than here and now cleaning out whatever account was linked to paypal?

more have been banned for less.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #77 (permalink)

I vouch for the guy if he is needing it I will be happy to send the pp..I will contact chained tonite

Pending mistatr3yo5, guru, pages15, jfibert80, kljeffers, bkovach06
QuinEarlyDoucet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #78 (permalink)

If he's that sick and can't ship the cards then he shouldn't be selling. He basically stole his money and that's bullcrap.
bballcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #79 (permalink)

Chris has sent me a $35 refund and all appears to be taken care of.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem1cha3l View Post
Glad to hear
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #81 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

0% paypal loans ftw and a story. Sound about right. Appropriate feedback?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
0% paypal loans ftw and a story. Sound about right. Appropriate feedback?
Not only that you can also just have a friend pay back the loan!
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #83 (permalink)

Ok, excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem1cha3l View Post

Pending mistatr3yo5, guru, pages15, jfibert80, kljeffers, bkovach06
QuinEarlyDoucet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #84 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I guess I'm supposed to pop in here and explode on people or beg for forgiveness or something along those lines. There are no excuses I hear. I know someone with no legs who ships within 24 hours. If your cancer is so bad stop selling!

Well I have to tell you all that I am a fraction of the man that you all are. I did let cancer get in my way of shipping. I know it would not happen to you. I did ship without DC because I was so damn sick I could hardly hold my head up. I know that radioactive drugs would have no such effect on you. I did spend the guys $35. I sold the card because I needed the money desperately. But I certainly understand that all of you guys hold onto the money you get through a sale until the card arrives and the buyer is happy.

I gave in to the ultimate temptation and participated in a hobby to help me get through the long days of illness and facing the end of my life. I am ashamed. I do know that if anyone of you were facing the end of your life you would never screw up anything so important as shipping a card. You are so noble you would immediately leave the hobby you love for the sake of the hobby.

I admit it. You guys are all better than me. You are stronger, smarter, braver and have more integrity than me. Its ok. I accept all of that. I hold you all up as a role model that everyone in this world should live up to. Do yourself a favor and please, please put me on your ignore list. A low life like me doesn't deserve to make a deal with great men such as you.

Most of all I want to thank you for not jumping to conclusions. Thank you for not assuming the worst from me. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for your compassion.

I could sit here and try to explain every single issue that arose during this transaction and try to defend each and every move I made. But I don't owe anyone a thing except for Joe who I have already discussed every issue with.

For those of you who had my back, I truly thank you. For those of you who sent me a PM, I very much appreciate it. For Joe, I offer an apology for the 10th time.

Best of luck to every one of you. But judging by the posts in here, most of you already have the mysteries of life figured out and need no such luck.

I think that's enough of Blowout for me. Just for the record I wasnt banned,or even contacted by a mod.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 11-14-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: PM into OP
chajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chajones View Post
I guess I'm supposed to pop in here and explode on people or beg for forgiveness or something along those lines. There are no excuses I hear. I know someone with no legs who ships within 24 hours. If your cancer is so bad stop selling!

Well I have to tell you all that I am a fraction of the man that you all are. I did let cancer get in my way of shipping. I know it would not happen to you. I did ship without DC because I was so damn sick I could hardly hold my head up. I know that radioactive drugs would have no such effect on you. I did spend the guys $35. I sold the card because I needed the money desperately. But I certainly understand that all of you guys hold onto the money you get through a sale until the card arrives and the buyer is happy.

I gave in to the ultimate temptation and participated in a hobby to help me get through the long days of illness and facing the end of my life. I am ashamed. I do know that if anyone of you were facing the end of your life you would never screw up anything so important as shipping a card. You are so noble you would immediately leave the hobby you love for the sake of the hobby.

I admit it. You guys are all better than me. You are stronger, smarter, braver and have more integrity than me. Its ok. I accept all of that. I hold you all up as a role model that everyone in this world should live up to. Do yourself a favor and please, please put me on your ignore list. A low life like me doesn't deserve to make a deal with great men such as you.

Most of all I want to thank you for not jumping to conclusions. Thank you for not assuming the worst from me. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for your compassion.

I could sit here and try to explain every single issue that arose during this transaction and try to defend each and every move I made. But I don't owe anyone a thing except for Joe who I have already discussed every issue with.

For those of you who had my back, I truly thank you. For those of you who sent me a PM, I very much appreciate it. For Joe, I offer an apology for the 10th time.

Best of luck to every one of you. But judging by the posts in here, most of you already have the mysteries of life figured out and need no such luck.

I think that's enough of Blowout for me. Just for the record I wasnt banned,or even contacted by a mod.
I don't think that was the best response on your behalf. You were seen by all as having been online on the forums yet you could never come in and explain. Now, that the refund has been given, you now have a moment to leave the reply (if that's what you want to call it).

I think there are a lot of folks here that have watched many scams come in and out of these forums. And, I do not think that anyone here thought they were better than you, or smarter than you, as the concern lies with has the forum crossed paths with yet another scammer.

A lot has been seen and heard with every excuse in the world as to why folks can't ship, can't provide tracking, can't respond, can't refund and I do think most here have begun to question some excuses given. It is real hard to judge from behind a screen how true or honest you may be. However, I do not think anyone "hung" anyone out to dry. OP came over and brought up an issue regarding this transaction. We here (or, I'll just speak for myself), automatically jump in and assist with opinions to help with a possible questionable transaction.

If you are able to post and/or list a card and accept the funds, then there is no reason for a delay in shipping. If you cannot ship, do not post a sale. That will save a lot of heartache and aggravation.

I sure do hope that you get better and all is well on your end.

Last edited by yorkbag; 11-14-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:26 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:

Buh-Bye~~~
Old 11-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
I did ship without DC because I was so damn sick I could hardly hold my head up.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #88 (permalink)

isnt the new method of adding tracking simple as telling the po clerk .. "add tracking"
2 words???

or when the clerk finishes the ramble of "..any lithium batteries, perfume in the package?", they ask .. get this .. "want tracking?" .. and the reply??? .. one word , a grunt even would work, a nod?

used to be a nightmare of finding the green/white form instead of the pink/white one, finding a pen, lifting a pen, filling out the form, sticking the form to mailer, then then maybe ripping the form along the perforation (unless the clerk does it) ...
oh and then digging in pockets to pull wallet, count change ...and uh nvermind .. im getting a headache

couldve just told the OP .. "line too long and left post office"
(which i emailed someone earlier this week to tell them)
or like i emailed someone today .. "i was aching all over and didnt get to post office .. thanks for understanding"

both recipients of the notes seem to be ok w that.
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #89 (permalink)

I only buy, sell and trade on SCF, but I thought I would come here and check out this board. If this thread is indicative of the people on this board, I'll pass. If a piece of cardboard or $35 is so important to you that you can't cut some slack for someone who is dying, then you have a sad, sad life.

I don't care if the guy used DC or not. Heck, I don't care if he was sick, broke and desperate and sold a card he didn't have (though, I truly don't believe that to be the case). I know common decency is lost in today's world of "social" media, and it's sure as heck a dinosaur in the card collecting "business," but sometimes you just have to give a guy a break when life is clearly giving him very few right now.
kykid4uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kykid4uk View Post
I only buy, sell and trade on SCF, but I thought I would come here and check out this board. If this thread is indicative of the people on this board, I'll pass. If a piece of cardboard or $35 is so important to you that you can't cut some slack for someone who is dying, then you have a sad, sad life.

I don't care if the guy used DC or not. Heck, I don't care if he was sick, broke and desperate and sold a card he didn't have (though, I truly don't believe that to be the case). I know common decency is lost in today's world of "social" media, and it's sure as heck a dinosaur in the card collecting "business," but sometimes you just have to give a guy a break when life is clearly giving him very few right now.
Aww your first post! How cute!!

Truth be told, the main thing that you are ignoring and that got under our skin the most was the fact that he was over on your playground dealing away all the while not dealing with this. He was busy selling on your site and ignoring the issue over here. Sorry, that doesn't sit well with us.

Hello and Buh-Bye~~~
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

People buy, sell and trade on SCF?
AllenWilliams87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Aww your first post! How cute!!

Truth be told, the main thing that you are ignoring and that got under our skin the most was the fact that he was over in your playground dealing away all the while not dealing with this. He was busy selling on your site and ignoring the issue over here. Sorry, that doesn't sit well with us.

Hello and Buh-Bye~~~
I have to agree.....chajones had NO PROBLEM dealing and corresponding on your SCF, however never came here and said "bleep" until the refund was given....and, his "bleep" was a terrible "bleep".....

I'm assuming this is a CHAJONES second account that was already set up here a couple of months ago for EXACTLY this situation.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #93 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:

LMAO... The KY indication in your username is quite poetic for this situation

Last edited by wheeler281; 11-14-2013 at 11:54 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:01 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
isnt the new method of adding tracking simple as telling the po clerk .. "add tracking"
2 words???

or when the clerk finishes the ramble of "..any lithium batteries, perfume in the package?", they ask .. get this .. "want tracking?" .. and the reply??? .. one word , a grunt even would work, a nod?

used to be a nightmare of finding the green/white form instead of the pink/white one, finding a pen, lifting a pen, filling out the form, sticking the form to mailer, then then maybe ripping the form along the perforation (unless the clerk does it) ...
oh and then digging in pockets to pull wallet, count change ...and uh nvermind .. im getting a headache

couldve just told the OP .. "line too long and left post office"
(which i emailed someone earlier this week to tell them)
or like i emailed someone today .. "i was aching all over and didnt get to post office .. thanks for understanding"

both recipients of the notes seem to be ok w that.
This my friend has won you the post of the day
Old 11-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #95 (permalink)

people still don't print their labels from paypal shipping? No wonder so many issues posted in this section are about no tracking etc etc...

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #96 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

The please go back there where the MOD's don't care if their members steal from other places and where you can be suspended or banned because you don't agree with some of their stormtrooper-like mods.

Great 1st post though

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #97 (permalink)

The only time I ever go to the Post Office is if I'm shipping to Canada. PayPal shipping is simple and you get a discount on the costs. What about that isn't to like?

Terry

673 + feedback on SCF / 1038 + feedback on eBay
Deal with confidence
paragon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
. Heck, I don't care if he was sick, broke and desperate and sold a card he didn't have (though, I truly don't believe that to be the case).

Yah...you must be a thief.

Take your base line stupidity back over there.
You know why call out threads are not tolerate and nice guy behavior is the only thing allowed ? Because the sheer level of theft going on there, if posted, would drive away business.

So, you keep up the stupidity and the out right IDIOTIC level of logic that made you think ANYONE would see your post as a random happenstance....it was fished for, period, so go on back to your play ground where the staff are as bad as the people they ban

Old 11-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
The please go back there where the MOD's don't care if their members steal from other places and where you can be suspended or banned because you don't agree with some of their stormtrooper-like mods.

Great 1st post though
lmfao......
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #100 (permalink)

I asked to be removed from their site...Best day ever!!!
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is online now   Reply With Quote