Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2014, 11:22 AM   #26 (permalink)

He was informed.
jbittma1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbittma1 View Post
He was informed.
Care to extrapolate? By his timeline it does not appear that you communicated in a timely fashion or really much at all. I would have already neg'd you based on his post but maybe you have some info he is leaving out. Did you tell him at the time of sale that you were leaving the country and it may take a month to get the card? Something tells me that you didn't. You aren't doing yourself any favors here. Members have asked you some very simple questions to figure out what happened and you choose to ignore those questions or leave posts like this one here which says essentially nothing.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
He was informed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Care to extrapolate? By his timeline it does not appear that you communicated in a timely fashion or really much at all. I would have already neg'd you based on his post but maybe you have some info he is leaving out. Did you tell him at the time of sale that you were leaving the country and it may take a month to get the card? Something tells me that you didn't. You aren't doing yourself any favors here. Members have asked you some very simple questions to figure out what happened and you choose to ignore those questions or leave posts like this one here which says essentially nothing.
I am really confused. If you were in Europe, couldn't mail for month, how do you have roughly 20 items that you sold & received feedback for on Ebay during that timeframe? Something smells off
yourmyboyblue2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:22 PM   #29 (permalink)

I love how everyone here has let it go besides JMS who feels he has to play the father role. As for you blue if you look at the dates they were all prior to Thanksgiving which is the 11th month of the year. Christmas is in December which is the 12th month of the year.

Deal was made December 13th I let him know I would be gone, he messaged me again at the end of the month, informed him I just had gotten home. When I put the info into the paypal shipping I put his zipcode in wrong as you can see in earlier stated notes, I informed paypal and him that was my mistake and it was noticed this week when the package was returned and the package was re-sent on Thursday.

Anything else you would like to know JMS? How about my blood type? Hair Color? Wife's Maiden name?
jbittma1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

[QUOTE=jbittma1;As for you blue if you look at the dates they were all prior to Thanksgiving which is the 11th month of the year. Christmas is in December which is the 12th month of the year.

Deal was made December 13th?[/QUOTE]

-All in December- Next excuse?
Ended the 13th - 2013 Topps Five Star John Smoltz Auto | eBay
Ended the 13th - Leaf Originals Wrestling Alternate Autograph Bruno Sammartino WWE WWF NWA | eBay
Ended the 12th - 2013 Topps Five Star Nomar Garciaparra Auto 25 Silver | eBay
Ended the 17th, feedback left the 24th???? Not quite sure how that works being in Europe - 2012 13 Panini Flawless Shawn Marion Diamond Base | eBay
Ended the 21st - 2013 Topps Five Star Ryan Howard Dirty Jumbo Relic Patch | eBay
Ended the 15th- http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-F...-/251401679089
Ended the 18th - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-14-Tota...-/251401718704
Ended the 19th - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Totally...-/251403454748
Would you like me to continue?

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 01-11-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #31 (permalink)

He never let me know he was out for the holidays guys,If I knew that Iwouldn't have messaged him asking why he didn't send them out yet but but if he sent them out. Also he just got back to me with the shipping info after I made this thread not when I contacted him personally. I did notice the EBAY transactions to blue and that's what really had me worried but his feedback was 100% so I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Finally to Jbitma lok at my feedback on ebay it's commonking19 and I have over 670 feedback all positive with several high dollar Five Star purchases for my set, I am easy to deal with and wouldn't do something like this unless I thought it was a last resort.
commonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
I love how everyone here has let it go besides JMS who feels he has to play the father role. As for you blue if you look at the dates they were all prior to Thanksgiving which is the 11th month of the year. Christmas is in December which is the 12th month of the year.

Deal was made December 13th I let him know I would be gone, he messaged me again at the end of the month, informed him I just had gotten home. When I put the info into the paypal shipping I put his zipcode in wrong as you can see in earlier stated notes, I informed paypal and him that was my mistake and it was noticed this week when the package was returned and the package was re-sent on Thursday.

Anything else you would like to know JMS? How about my blood type? Hair Color? Wife's Maiden name?
So then you will post a screen shot of the paypal RTS tracking # and a screen shot of the PM saying you are leaving since you are not lying........Right?

Last time I typed in a wrong zip code in paypal after I hit send it told me the ZIP code was wrong. Really weird.

Also who shipped this card that it got there in 7days? Was this when you where out of the country?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Pani...-/251405516939

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 01-11-2014 at 04:06 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:

Keep it up jackhole. Remember it is your credibility on the line here and not mine. Posts like this one are exactly why. Try to find a thread calling me out for anything and then maybe you'll have a leg to stand on. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Old 01-11-2014, 04:26 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Keep it up jackhole. Remember it is your credibility on the line here and not mine. Posts like this one are exactly why. Try to find a thread calling me out for anything and then maybe you'll have a leg to stand on. Go ahead, I'll wait.
I actually respected him at first for coming out, saying he messed up, and said he did provide the info. But after very minimal digging it was easy to see through the smoke. Why do they need to resort to blatant lies they know they will get caught? Why resort to having an attitude? Just be straight forward, admit your mistake, learn from it & move forward.

Oh & yes I know November is the 11th month, & that Christmas is in December the 12th month
Old 01-11-2014, 04:46 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
I actually respected him at first for coming out, saying he messed up, and said he did provide the info. But after very minimal digging it was easy to see through the smoke. Why do they need to resort to blatant lies they know they will get caught? Why resort to having an attitude? Just be straight forward, admit your mistake, learn from it & move forward.

Oh & yes I know November is the 11th month, & that Christmas is in December the 12th month
I saw through it right from his first reply. Any answer he gave was very vague and as short as possible. He ignored any questions that could pin him down. In my training that is classic liar behavior. Is he lying? I don't know for sure but based on what I can see in this thread I would say it is a safe bet. Really no reason for it either. Just like you said, stuff happens, take your lumps, apologize and move on. Attacking members that are trying to figure out the truth is the absolute wrong way to handle it though. Unfortunately, that card can't be unplayed.

Old 01-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:

No just the truth would be nice.

Unreal some of the people around here lately.
shawnlcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:

I am not sure if JMS wants to know anything else but there is one question I would like to ask you.

Is a horse an athlete?
Old 01-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am not sure if JMS wants to know anything else but there is one question I would like to ask you. Is a horse an athlete?
I'll answer this one. Yes, Secretariat was a great one.
hoopster3977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:48 PM   #39 (permalink)

What does the fox say?
callou2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:

So why are you still avoiding the question? How did an item get shipped from the US when you where in europe? I guess you havent found the time to respond yet. So maybe the people here will keep this up top until you do.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:27 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
So why are you still avoiding the question? How did an item get shipped from the US when you where in europe? I guess you havent found the time to respond yet. So maybe the people here will keep this up top until you do.
He still hasn't provided us with his hair color or wife's maiden name either. I suppose he was just leaving that as a cliff hanger. Oh, the suspense. Funny how liars work, first, the flat denials, second, when people start catching slip ups are the reverse accusations and insults and finally when all hope is lost they tuck tail and run. The pattern was easily predicted.

Old 01-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #42 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

Quote:
He still hasn't provided us with his hair color or wife's maiden name either. I suppose he was just leaving that as a cliff hanger. Oh, the suspense. Funny how liars work, first, the flat denials, second, when people start catching slip ups are the reverse accusations and insults and finally when all hope is lost they tuck tail and run. The pattern was easily predicted.
Probably an albino
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:38 PM   #43 (permalink)

So, has this card arrived yet???