Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
mikeyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 3,123
Default Avoid Dapunisher69

We agreed on a deal for a Terrence Williams chrome black refractory auto. Member backed out of deal and lied about card selling on ebay at 1:30 am. I saw the card on ebay at 7:00 am. He sold the card after we reached our deal. Probably got more money. Neg has been left. AVOID.

Edit. Link added showing the auction was ended at 6:51 am pacific time. Which is 9:51 am east coast time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-C...item2c7caf7624
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/mikeyp

Last edited by mikeyp; 02-14-2014 at 01:37 PM.
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Military APO in Italy
Posts: 8,000
Default

that's his first neg...too bad
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,972
Default

i'm slightly confused.

did he SAY to you at 1:30 a.m. that the card sold on ebay? If so, he's not wrong since it sold at 9:51 p.m. is EST.

I'm not excusing him or calling you a liar, just confused. Could you clean up the timeline of events a bit?

i.e. DATE/TIME - we made a deal for $X via pm
DATE/TIME - member said the card sold already


etc.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
nateyad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Central, PA
Posts: 2,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i'm slightly confused.

did he SAY to you at 1:30 a.m. that the card sold on ebay? If so, he's not wrong since it sold at 9:51 p.m. is EST.

I'm not excusing him or calling you a liar, just confused. Could you clean up the timeline of events a bit?

i.e. DATE/TIME - we made a deal for $X via pm
DATE/TIME - member said the card sold already


etc.
By looking at the ended auction I think the card was sold 9:51 AM not PM. I think 18:51 would be PM. So I think he is saying the guy said the card was sold 5 and a half hours after.
__________________
John 12:25-26 "Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."
nateyad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
mikeyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 3,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateyad View Post
By looking at the ended auction I think the card was sold 9:51 AM not PM. I think 18:51 would be PM. So I think he is saying the guy said the card was sold 5 and a half hours after.
Correct. He lied about the card selling to back out of the deal or either sold off ebay for more money. If the card would have sold on ebay the listing would say "best offer accepted" or "sold for $85".
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/mikeyp
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
Correct. He lied about the card selling to back out of the deal or either sold off ebay for more money. If the card would have sold on ebay the listing would say "best offer accepted" or "sold for $85".
derp, knew i was missing something.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
GOWIFB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,967
Default

Color me surprised that someone named DaPunisher69 would reneg on a deal...
__________________
Collecting 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Patches and anything Wisconsin!

My photobucket: http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/GOWIFB/
GOWIFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
mikeyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 3,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOWIFB View Post
Color me surprised that someone named DaPunisher69 would reneg on a deal...
I actually thought about this before hand but dealt with him anyway.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/mikeyp
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 6,812
Default

Well I guess his luck just ran out
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 7,130
Default

i guess he "got da punishment" sry i had to
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,336
Default

I'm not gonna say it wasn't a crappy situation but please let me fill everyone in with what happened.
Ok so it was a very crappy situation. I posted the card yesterday on ebay. At 1:45am, I got a message(I was asleep) from the buyer on ebay saying he will buy the card around 7 am my time(mountain). Ebay buyers always take priority in my eyes. Mikeyp knew it was on ebay. So I woke up this morning and went on blowout first and had a message from mikeyp agreeing he would buy it for $70 that was sent at 4:30 am mountain time. I wrote him back about 7:30 am with my paypal, then went on ebay to take it down and it HAD ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT. The other guy had hit buy it now before I wrote mikeyp. so I went back on blowout and messaged mikeyp apologizing and explained what happened and he called me a liar and gave me a neg. I told him to go ahead because an ebay contract is more binding then me saying here is my paypal and less then 5 min later saying sorry and explaining. Like I said crappy situation but I did what I thought was right, so I took the negative from mikeyp becuz I understand the frustration. I apologize to you. It isn't a coincidence that it sold for more, it was posted for more. The members here can shun me if they want for it, I apologize to everyone for what happened but you can ask any member on here just how "horrible" I am when every card I sell comes with extras and are always sent within 48 hrs

Sincerely,
Jake
Dapunisher69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
IronMonkey415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 17,188
Default

Jake the Snake.
__________________
Only shipping in the U.S.
IronMonkey415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
da_bears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fort Carson,CO
Posts: 4,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapunisher69 View Post
I'm not gonna say it wasn't a crappy situation but please let me fill everyone in with what happened.
Ok so it was a very crappy situation. I posted the card yesterday on ebay. At 1:45am, I got a message(I was asleep) from the buyer on ebay saying he will buy the card around 7 am my time(mountain). Ebay buyers always take priority in my eyes. Mikeyp knew it was on ebay. So I woke up this morning and went on blowout first and had a message from mikeyp agreeing he would buy it for $70 that was sent at 4:30 am mountain time. I wrote him back about 7:30 am with my paypal, then went on ebay to take it down and it HAD ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT. The other guy had hit buy it now before I wrote mikeyp. so I went back on blowout and messaged mikeyp apologizing and explained what happened and he called me a liar and gave me a neg. I told him to go ahead because an ebay contract is more binding then me saying here is my paypal and less then 5 min later saying sorry and explaining. Like I said crappy situation but I did what I thought was right, so I took the negative from mikeyp becuz I understand the frustration. I apologize to you. It isn't a coincidence that it sold for more, it was posted for more. The members here can shun me if they want for it, I apologize to everyone for what happened but you can ask any member on here just how "horrible" I am when every card I sell comes with extras and are always sent within 48 hrs

Sincerely,
Jake
Umm...why?
__________________
***SUPER COLLECTING ZAC "THE HEART ATTACK" DYSERT***
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/da_bears34/library/?sort=6&page=1
da_bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,586
Default

Not taking any sides, but you out yourself in a pretty tough spot when you say eBay buyers take priority and you check blowout first.
__________________
Set Needs: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/entry.php?99-Needs
Also collecting Jordan Zimmermann and minis
***Need #9 Stephen Curry Guard Duty from 2013 Prizm to complete set!***
GreatAlbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapunisher69 View Post
I'm not gonna say it wasn't a crappy situation but please let me fill everyone in with what happened.
Ok so it was a very crappy situation. I posted the card yesterday on ebay. At 1:45am, I got a message(I was asleep) from the buyer on ebay saying he will buy the card around 7 am my time(mountain). Ebay buyers always take priority in my eyes. Mikeyp knew it was on ebay. So I woke up this morning and went on blowout first and had a message from mikeyp agreeing he would buy it for $70 that was sent at 4:30 am mountain time. I wrote him back about 7:30 am with my paypal, then went on ebay to take it down and it HAD ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT. The other guy had hit buy it now before I wrote mikeyp. so I went back on blowout and messaged mikeyp apologizing and explained what happened and he called me a liar and gave me a neg. I told him to go ahead because an ebay contract is more binding then me saying here is my paypal and less then 5 min later saying sorry and explaining. Like I said crappy situation but I did what I thought was right, so I took the negative from mikeyp becuz I understand the frustration. I apologize to you. It isn't a coincidence that it sold for more, it was posted for more. The members here can shun me if they want for it, I apologize to everyone for what happened but you can ask any member on here just how "horrible" I am when every card I sell comes with extras and are always sent within 48 hrs

Sincerely,
Jake
You forgot the god bless
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,286
Default

Wait? His name is Jake? Isn't this the same person that claimed their husband died a few months back randomly than pretended to fall in love with their husbands hobby and remained active on the boards? But the a few weeks later dropped that story line?
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

I come on here to see if there is anything interesting first, then go to eBay. I don't see a problem here. That's the most legit reason I've seen on the boards. He didn't fall ten stories, have a death in the family, shoot the mayor, get in a car wreck, or steal a head of lettuce. But its whatever on these boards. You make a "mistake," your a poor member, should be shot, and all that. A contract is a contract. We all don't sell the same. If we did, there would be no feedback or anything. Op, hope the neg can get removed if you speak the truth.
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 11,973
Default

Don't sell in both places at the same time and you can avoid situations like this.
__________________
I don't sell or trade, but if you make me an offer I might listen.
It's okay to say or do whatever you want as long as you don't scam
Don't bust sports cards if you can't afford to lose the money
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Wait? His name is Jake? Isn't this the same person that claimed their husband died a few months back randomly than pretended to fall in love with their husbands hobby and remained active on the boards? But the a few weeks later dropped that story line?
Got a link to this?

Not quite sure what to make of this thread.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
BF12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Rip City
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Wait? His name is Jake? Isn't this the same person that claimed their husband died a few months back randomly than pretended to fall in love with their husbands hobby and remained active on the boards? But the a few weeks later dropped that story line?
I do remember that thread.
BF12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Got a link to this?

Not quite sure what to make of this thread.
Contenders pulls!

Cracked ice Torrey smith

Autos fs and some jersey
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Don't sell in both places at the same time and you can avoid situations like this.
WTH? Why are you bringing common sense into this? You've been here long enough to know it does no good here.

I try here first and if it doesn't work THEN they go to Ebay or better yet, COMC. Not sure why people put themselves into these types of situations.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:44 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,877
Default

I really appreciate the links. I am left open jawed thinking WTF did I just read.

__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 21,105
Default

I have never seen these before. Were they reported?

Going to post a discussion in the mod section because this post was clearly never seen: Contenders pulls!
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Wait? His name is Jake? Isn't this the same person that claimed their husband died a few months back randomly than pretended to fall in love with their husbands hobby and remained active on the boards? But the a few weeks later dropped that story line?
Impressive, should make for an entertaining thread
krav4747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.