Blowout Cards Forums
buying

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2014, 09:49 PM   #126 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,963
Default

Don't ignore the fact they are referring to my feedback and dealings with you. They either have the misconception we are buddies or are not aware of history and the way we view things appear to be completely opposite. I do business with Houdini's breaks because they are honest trustworthy dealings. Isn't that why we are all here anyway? It is all business with Houdini and I, nothing more.

It has been made very clear from the PMs I have received from Mods that there is no bias. I have been warned about being banned for a sparring match or two and I have cut down on the sparring. Unfortunately as shown in this thread others have not. Death2redemptions for whatever reason has attacked me unprovoked since being allowed back on. It is annoying. I tried to be cool and PM the guy and post on topic advice in a thread of his and yet I still get attacked by him...unprovoked. I just don't get it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
That's not true.

I might be more open to giving benefit of the doubt to people I have dealt with on a consistent basis, but you cannot find anywhere where I haven't banned a scammer based on mod itrader.

As a matter of fact, we have actually gone the other way. When people say stuff like, "I will never join your group break again or buy from Blowout again, if you suspend me." That essentially guarantees a suspension because we cannot allow the misconception of a double standard.

Also, anyone that says they will file claims on me or other hosts or in the b/s/t section for a suspension - they actually get banned. It's only happened a few times since I have been here, but every single time we have banned them just for the threat. A few then followed through, but it's better to do it immediately and protect the forum.

We banned a few people this year that had spent thousands and thousands in group breaks and BlowoutTV in 2013.
__________________
RIP Sonny Kim. Such a tragic loss.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #127 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Don't ignore the fact they are referring to my feedback and dealings with you. They either have the misconception we are buddies or are not aware of history and the way we view things appear to be completely opposite. I do business with Houdini's breaks because they are honest trustworthy dealings. Isn't that why we are all here anyway? It is all business with Houdini and I, nothing more.

It has been made very clear from the PMs I have received from Mods that there is no bias. I have been warned about being banned for a sparring match or two and I have cut down on the sparring. Unfortunately as shown in this thread others have not. Death2redemptions for whatever reason has attacked me unprovoked since being allowed back on. It is annoying. I tried to be cool and PM the guy and post on topic advice in a thread of his and yet I still get attacked by him...unprovoked. I just don't get it.
You've cultivated a reputation for yourself. These attacks are the fruits of your labor IMO.

Having said that, I don't think people should be banned for arguing or having unpopular opinions. I have no patience for scammers, but you aren't a scammer.
__________________
Collecting: artistic and traditional comic art sketches
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:10 PM   #128 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 24,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
This is all I was referring to. It is not bending or breaking any of the rules but it is a natural bias.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
it was a joke...notice the smiley faces at the end lol
I wasn't trying to make anything out of it. Just nipping it in the bud so that no one later quoted it down the road as a fact. Safer that way.
__________________
Ustream Link Breakers.TV Link
Join the bone marrow registry

#TeamLeoneez September 20 2000 - April 16 2015
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:14 PM   #129 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
You've cultivated a reputation for yourself. These attacks are the fruits of your labor IMO.

Having said that, I don't think people should be banned for arguing or having unpopular opinions. I have no patience for scammers, but you aren't a scammer.
No doubt ive made my own bed. Since I've been muzzled by Mods and told to let it all die I'd appreciate the same in return. Nothing worse than being drug through the mud on here and forced to be quiet. Simple as that for me. Some people I'll take it from. Others I find more annoying.
__________________
RIP Sonny Kim. Such a tragic loss.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:16 PM   #130 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Myrtle Beach
Posts: 30,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballcollector View Post
Youre not a girl. That's a FACT. You're not catfishing us.
I'm pretty sure that was assumed from the start.
__________________
151 printing plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, David Cobb, Maxx Williams #SAWFT
Galatians 2:20- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:16 PM   #131 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 24,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
This is all I was referring to. It is not bending or breaking any of the rules but it is a natural bias.
We do this for long-standing members and high itrader too.

A member from 2007 definitely gets the benefit of the doubt and a member from 2010/2011 gets that as well over a 2013/2014 member.

Same with a 500 itrader vs a 5 itrader.

Doesn't mean it always ends up in their favor, but they get the benefit of the doubt at first is all.

In investigations, it helps when a mod knows a member because they can offer insight. However, they will usually step aside and not handle the investigation or vote also - to avoid bias. Twice this weekend I have offered insight, but not voted in investigations because of my history with the person(s) involved.
__________________
Ustream Link Breakers.TV Link
Join the bone marrow registry

#TeamLeoneez September 20 2000 - April 16 2015
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:16 PM   #132 (permalink)
Member
 
cadillac540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 4,661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
If we are taking votes, I would vote for you among a few others.
We aren't taking votes. Move along.
__________________
Collecting Bucs and Hokies

LakeShow

Last edited by cadillac540; 03-22-2014 at 10:20 PM.
cadillac540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:19 PM   #133 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Don't ignore the fact they are referring to my feedback and dealings with you. They either have the misconception we are buddies or are not aware of history and the way we view things appear to be completely opposite. I do business with Houdini's breaks because they are honest trustworthy dealings. Isn't that why we are all here anyway? It is all business with Houdini and I, nothing more.

It has been made very clear from the PMs I have received from Mods that there is no bias. I have been warned about being banned for a sparring match or two and I have cut down on the sparring. Unfortunately as shown in this thread others have not. Death2redemptions for whatever reason has attacked me unprovoked since being allowed back on. It is annoying. I tried to be cool and PM the guy and post on topic advice in a thread of his and yet I still get attacked by him...unprovoked. I just don't get it.


get over yourself I made the comment jokingly..it wasn't directed at you...check my feedback 11 of my last 15 feedbacks were from Houdini breaks..i was being a sarcastic rhymes with brick
__________________
deals in progress
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
ssbledsoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 9,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
Its not her, that pic has been used a billion times on the intrawebs.....
So wait, Josie and Oosh aren't getting additional help in the kitchen making sandwiches?!
__________________
PAYING VERY HANDSOMELY FOR THE "O" IN THE 2009 DREW BLEDSOE BY THE LETTER SET. WILL PAY $25 FINDERS FEE IF YOU DIRECT ME TO ONE AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL (eBay and COMC listings NOT APPLICABLE/REDEEMABLE)
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #135 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 24,119
Default

That's rhymes with daisy rhymes with balk!
__________________
Ustream Link Breakers.TV Link
Join the bone marrow registry

#TeamLeoneez September 20 2000 - April 16 2015
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:47 PM   #136 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
get over yourself I made the comment jokingly..it wasn't directed at you...check my feedback 11 of my last 15 feedbacks were from Houdini breaks..i was being a sarcastic rhymes with brick
Easy there guy. I was referring to a member that rhymes with Dyson.
__________________
RIP Sonny Kim. Such a tragic loss.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:59 PM   #137 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 15,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Don't ignore the fact they are referring to my feedback and dealings with you. They either have the misconception we are buddies or are not aware of history and the way we view things appear to be completely opposite. I do business with Houdini's breaks because they are honest trustworthy dealings. Isn't that why we are all here anyway? It is all business with Houdini and I, nothing more.

It has been made very clear from the PMs I have received from Mods that there is no bias. I have been warned about being banned for a sparring match or two and I have cut down on the sparring. Unfortunately as shown in this thread others have not. Death2redemptions for whatever reason has attacked me unprovoked since being allowed back on. It is annoying. I tried to be cool and PM the guy and post on topic advice in a thread of his and yet I still get attacked by him...unprovoked. I just don't get it.
I do find it interesting that you posted this an hour after death2redemptions himself told you he wouldn't bring you up anymore.

Just an observation.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
1,073 different cards and counting!
Current Group Breaks: 5 Case '14 TC Mini FB Player Draft (Sorting) 5 Case '15 Topps Finest True Player Random (Filling)
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:09 PM   #138 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
I do find it interesting that you posted this an hour after death2redemptions himself told you he wouldn't bring you up anymore.

Just an observation.
Was I bashing him? Nope. Saying i do not understand why over the past few months he has continued on against me. Hopefully he keeps his word.
__________________
RIP Sonny Kim. Such a tragic loss.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:11 PM   #139 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 15,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Was I bashing him? Nope. Saying i do not understand why over the past few months he has continued on against me. Hopefully he keeps his word.
Guess you're going to go with not "technically" bashing him. Was just making an observation, seems like there was no reason to bring him up other than to just bring him up.

No dog in the fight, just calling it like I see it.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
1,073 different cards and counting!
Current Group Breaks: 5 Case '14 TC Mini FB Player Draft (Sorting) 5 Case '15 Topps Finest True Player Random (Filling)
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:12 PM   #140 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
You've cultivated a reputation for yourself. These attacks are the fruits of your labor IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
I do find it interesting that you posted this an hour after death2redemptions himself told you he wouldn't bring you up anymore.

Just an observation.


Keep my name out of your mouth. I have not put yours in my post.

- Member who rhymes with Dyson.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:18 PM   #141 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Suspension City...next stop Bansylvania
Posts: 44,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Death2redemptions for whatever reason has attacked me unprovoked since being allowed back on. It is annoying. I tried to be cool and PM the guy and post on topic advice in a thread of his and yet I still get attacked by him...unprovoked. I just don't get it.
And I have promised to quit doing so.
__________________
When life gives you lemons, throw them at JohnRyno's head.
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:21 PM   #142 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Guess you're going to go with not "technically" bashing him. Was just making an observation, seems like there was no reason to bring him up other than to just bring him up.

No dog in the fight, just calling it like I see it.
I appreciate your observation. Your opinion matters to me.
__________________
RIP Sonny Kim. Such a tragic loss.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:21 PM   #143 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
And I have promised to quit doing so.
I genuinely appreciate it.
__________________
RIP Sonny Kim. Such a tragic loss.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:25 PM   #144 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,657
Default

WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:37 PM   #145 (permalink)
Member
 
panther252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,272
Default

*While everyone was bickering amongst one another Aubrey makes his cunning escape undetected*
__________________
I accumulate pieces of cardboard that happen to feature Luke Kuechly on them...
panther252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #146 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther252 View Post
*While everyone was bickering amongst one another Aubrey makes his cunning escape undetected*
You have it all wrong. We are keeping this thread alive!!!!
__________________
RIP Sonny Kim. Such a tragic loss.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:32 AM   #147 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13,291
Default

This thread has taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

I feel like Murrke is back.
__________________
Itís not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.

School is out; expect the unexpected
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:48 AM   #148 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The 01246
Posts: 2,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
Block HATE..I HATE dude with female name.
They think they cute.
A most enjoyable thread. However, Aubrey is usually a boy's name. Check out the list of Aubreys on wikipedia. They are almost all male apart from a few Americans.

I think we all agree that this particular Aubrey, American or otherwise, is most definitely male.
VeedonFleece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:55 PM   #149 (permalink)
Member
 
jjsmallvillelvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,467
Default

Shipping extortion? Really? That's the trashiest thing I've ever heard. Who does that?! Freaking people...
jjsmallvillelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:03 AM   #150 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsmallvillelvr View Post
Shipping extortion? Really? That's the trashiest thing I've ever heard. Who does that?! Freaking people...
A bump after a month? Old member?
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.