Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2014, 04:01 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpvnk View Post
I honestly have no idea how someone has 2900+ posts and uses a computer all the time without knowing how to copy and paste. You've never copied a URL from any email, facebook, Word doc, etc?

Sorry, it just blows my mind.
true dat.............
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Go to top of page where URL is. Then hold your finger down until copy comes up. Repeat. Hold finger down and you will see paste. Tap that and you are good to go.
now i do. haha.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:09 PM   #53 (permalink)

I know how to copy & paste for sure, where do we put it? Next to the feedback we intend on leaving?
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #54 (permalink)

I circle the spot that you paste the link in

Old 03-17-2014, 11:03 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
I circle the spot that you paste the link in

Thanks IronMonkey! 1 more question so I'm clear, the deal url is the PM the trade/sale was finalized in correct? Won't need to use it til Friday or Saturday but still good to know before day comes. Thanks again!
Old 03-17-2014, 11:09 PM   #56 (permalink)

Yea the PM URL that shows both of you agreeing to the deal is what you use.
But let's wait and see what other people say, because that part I believe I've been doing it wrong..lol
Old 03-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea the PM URL that shows both of you agreeing to the deal is what you use.
But let's wait and see what other people say, because that part I believe I've been doing it wrong..lol
Lol exactly why I ask haha. I'll never understand why not just get a trade manager here on BO. I personally think that would cut down on over half the problems they are looking to solve with this deal thing but that's only my opinion.

Last edited by pmannings#1fan; 03-18-2014 at 06:58 PM. Reason: misspelled deal
Old 03-17-2014, 11:20 PM   #58 (permalink)

Yea the PM URL that shows both people agreeing to the deal does make sense. That is what I will be using from now on.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea the PM URL that shows both people agreeing to the deal does make sense. That is what I will be using from now on.
Alright we'll do......Thanks!
Old 03-18-2014, 12:38 AM   #60 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Could you imagine the meltdown if a trade manager was implemented. Everyone's feedback would start over. I wouldn't care but there are hundreds that have built up huge feedback trading smaller type cards and giving away freebies. They would have fit
Old 03-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Could you imagine the meltdown if a trade manager was implemented. Everyone's feedback would start over. I wouldn't care but there are hundreds that have built up huge feedback trading smaller type cards and giving away freebies. They would have fit
tell that one person how you really feel.

haha

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #62 (permalink)
MLH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Go to top of page where URL is. Then hold your finger down until copy comes up. Repeat. Hold finger down and you will see paste. Tap that and you are good to go.
This works for tablets and phones.
MLH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:56 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
trading smaller type cards
Rather small trades or big trades, small sales or big sales that shouldn't matter. The freebie thing is a different story though. I usually trade,sell or buy only small kind of cards such as inserts, parallels or even low dollar AUs & GU'ed. A trade is a trade & a sale is a sale no matter the size!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:14 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Rather small trades or big trades, small sales or big sales that shouldn't matter. The freebie thing is a different story though. I usually trade,sell or buy only small kind of cards such as inserts, parallels or even low dollar AUs & GU'ed. A trade is a trade & a sale is a sale no matter the size!
wasn't really the point I was trying to make. I do love the exclamation point though lol. I meant for it to come across as its easier to get tons of feedback if you deal in lower end deals with freebies. Some have and relish the feedback #

If a trade manager was implemented all the feedback people have worked hard for would be wiped. There is not a program I am aware of that would allow the feedback to be coded/ and comments copied in. I doubt they would just code in a number without detail. That would make some jump off a cliff and that's why it would not happen

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-18-2014 at 07:19 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:18 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
wasn't really the point I was trying to make. I do love the exclamation point though lol. I meant for it to come across as its easier to get tons of feedback if you deal in lower end deals and freebies and that some have and relish the feedback #

If a trade manager was implemented all the feedback people have worked hard for would be wiped. There is not a program I am aware of that would allow the feedback to be coded/ and comments copied in. I doubt they would just code in a number without detail. That would make some jump off a cliff and that's why it would not happen
Thanks my ol lady say size doesn't matter as long as it works so I guess right lol, 3 kids so it must haha. Not sure why we'd have to start over on feedback though if a TM was made for the site?
Old 03-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Thanks my ol lady say size doesn't matter as long as it works so I guess right lol, 3 kids so it must haha. Not sure why we'd have to start over on feedback though if a TM was made for the site?
lol I only am in the game for a couple myself but understand

Vbulletin offers the best trade manager(maybe the only one) and it does not transfer over feedback. Its a software issue. Maybe they can now but if they could not then all the people asking for a trade manager no doubt would not be so gung ho
Old 03-18-2014, 07:27 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
lol I only am in the game for a couple myself but understand

Vbulletin offers the best trade manager(maybe the only one) and it does not transfer over feedback. Its a software issue. Maybe they can now but if they could not then all the people asking for a trade manager no doubt would not be so gung ho
Oh I see I understand now. That Vbulletin is what I see on the other forums I frequent.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:54 AM   #68 (permalink)

I'd say 25% of people on this site didn't leave feedback before, now you can bump that number to 50%.

If you honestly think this is going to reduce scammers ability to scam, more power to you. In reality, it's just going to reduce the amount of positive feedback left and received for positive transactions. People will go to the ends of the earth to leave negative feedback if it's deserved, but some aren't going to take the extra effort to leave positive.

Right or wrong, that's the way it is.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:58 AM   #69 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdelaney3 View Post
I'd say 25% of people on this site didn't leave feedback before, now you can bump that number to 50%.

If you honestly think this is going to reduce scammers ability to scam, more power to you. In reality, it's just going to reduce the amount of positive feedback left and received for positive transactions. People will go to the ends of the earth to leave negative feedback if it's deserved, but some aren't going to take the extra effort to leave positive.

I haven't found that to be true at all.

I generally receive 100+ per month and that is still what I have been getting since the change. Actually, my feedback is up some.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:23 AM   #70 (permalink)

Can we neg people that don't leave us positive feedback in return? After all, that IS part of the transaction as well. I don't do many transactions on here, and I want feedback for the ones I do.

Had one recently where I paid immediately, seller said they'd send out that day and they DIDN'T, They sent out the following day - I had to request the tracking number, they didn't even provide it. I got the card and left positive feedback. A few days later I requested the seller do the same, and nothing - yet they've left for others since. Dbag move in my book, I was an upstanding buyer and seller was not.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:28 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post

I generally receive 100+ per month and that is still what I have been getting since the change. Actually, my feedback is up some.
You're a mod. Sorry but you can't compare your results to others.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:

Yes, and has gotten much worse lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post

Haha, yes, but they're scared of you!!!!

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:32 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:

Have to agree with this

Although i believe one of the main parts of this was to stop fake feedback that was being left from some of our high post count no transaction members.
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:07 PM   #74 (permalink)

i don't think this has been addressed yet by the staff- if the deal is done via PM and we use the PM link, what happens when one or both members delete the PM down the road to clear space?

Old 03-20-2014, 04:48 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i don't think this has been addressed yet by the staff- if the deal is done via PM and we use the PM link, what happens when one or both members delete the PM down the road to clear space?
This has def happened to me and luckily member didn't care I couldn't leave feedback
justinjames is offline   Reply With Quote