Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 09:27 AM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I am FURIOUS the mods are trying to cut down on fake feedback to thwart scammers! Ridiculous.

How dare they!

F for idea.
F for execution.
F for a third line.

Don't they understand how inconvenienced I am? It will literally take me forever!

In all seriousness, I left more feedback in one sitting using this new method - using the correct deal URL for each - than any one person complaining here has left total.

I'm sorry you feel inconvenienced though.

Using your phone for deals is great. I don't know of a single phone that doesn't have a copy/paste function, but if it is difficult, just wait until you are near a pc.

You can use a fake link, but if your feedback is ever questioned it will be deleted. We had a guy use www.site.com the other day and was mad when the feedback he left was reported and removed.
Just so I understand this. Someone got feedback left for them, and because it had site.com, they reported it? Wow that is.....special. With all the low life scammers here, that person is worried about that? Wow
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:48 AM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Just so I understand this. Someone got feedback left for them, and because it had site.com, they reported it? Wow that is.....special. With all the low life scammers here, that person is worried about that? Wow
You have a good point, the other side of it is that

With all the low life scammers here, youd think people would be (happy to/ simply comply with/do their part) in helping reduce it by taking the extra 2 seconds to copy/paste the url, rather than spending exponentially more time whining about hard it is.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:09 AM   #103 (permalink)

for the record, i'm 0/1 on receiving feedback since the change, but i still support it.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:36 AM   #104 (permalink)

Fake your mouth.
I have no problem with the new system.
xplainer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM   #105 (permalink)

i'd have to say that right around 90% of the sellers that i've dealt with have left me feedback right after i have paid. no difference before or after having to include the URL.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:51 PM   #106 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
It should still exist, as long as you used the link for feedback before deleting the PM.

My main issue with the links to me, I have a hard enough time getting people to leave feedback from before this policy. Feedback being left for me now with a required link, is just going to keep a lot of users from doing feedback at all. That does not bother me so much as my feedback is high, so people will not stray away from doing deals but for newer members or low feedback members not getting feedback can make their deals tougher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
i'd have to say that right around 90% of the sellers that i've dealt with have left me feedback right after i have paid. no difference before or after having to include the URL.
I have left 11 feedback since the url has been required and only received 6. That is way less than 90% and way under what it was before the requirement.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
I have left 11 feedback since the url has been required and only received 6. That is way less than 90% and way under what it was before the requirement.
I leave feedback for all my transactions, and I'd venture a guess that about 80% leave feedback for me. probably the same after the URL required.

i show 685 iTrader left by me, and 524 received (although I'm not exactly sure how repeat buyers/sellers show up). that's a little under 80% and it doesn't bother me too much because of my high volume, but I understand that it affects the lower-volume people.

it really isn't that hard though; it's easy enough to search my created threads, or created threads from whoever I purchase from/trade with.

also note that when the first person leaves feedback, the URL is already there for the other person
Main Wants: Rodgers 2012 5* MVP Auto, Fitz SPA RPA, Megatron NT RPA, AP NT RPA
MeetJSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
No, no, no. It's evidently the complexity.
Sorry, I needed to put sarcasm quotes in. I'm actually really surprised that this wasn't a requirement sooner. It really is as simple as cut and paste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
You can always send them a reminder message to leave you feedback. The last 2people you have left feedback for have left feedback for people using the new URL system.
An excellent idea. Just sent reminder messages.
youseekyoda421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:52 AM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
if you leave itrader for them first, then all they have to do is click on the little yellow notice in their itrader to leave it for you, then only you need to do the url. it only needs to be added once based on my last few deals.
This is fantastic! Why isn't this in the feedback sticky!?!
youseekyoda421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:02 PM   #110 (permalink)

I like it, but this was implemented because of people on here that have no morals and values.