Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood4 View Post
Same thing with me here. He agreed to buy from me, didnt pay after a couple reminders but kept posting buying threads. Left him a neutral should have been a neg and he retaliated with a nuetral also. Pmd a mod avout it but nothing was done about it. That was 2 years ago but still remember it.
So someone says they will buy something from you...they dont pay...and you get a nuetral for it that does not get removed.....quality stuff right there
Old 03-21-2014, 01:18 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
So someone says they will buy something from you...they dont pay...and you get a nuetral for it that does not get removed.....quality stuff right there
yep, my only non positive mark in either trading site. somehow i will go on though.
underwood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:44 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Same thing with me here. He agreed to buy from me, didnt pay after a couple reminders but kept posting buying threads. Left him a neutral should have been a neg and he retaliated with a nuetral also. Pmd a mod avout it but nothing was done about it. That was 2 years ago but still remember it.
Sounds about right.......

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:27 PM   #29 (permalink)

There isn't a bigger POS on these boards. If you sent goods you're screwed.
You'll hear his wife shipped, he lost the tracking number, it's in his car etc. n
He's garbage
Old 04-01-2014, 07:17 AM   #30 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

So OP makes a whine thread, never updates it and leaves GLOWING Feedback for the guy he bashed.
Standard

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:52 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
So OP makes a whine thread, never updates it and leaves GLOWING Feedback for the guy he bashed.
Standard
Wow, and the person in question has only one neg total even though an entire thread of people have come out to state what a d-bag he is. And that folks is why scammers love this place.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #32 (permalink)

You have to love entitlement. HEY GUYS HELP ME, but screw you guys.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #33 (permalink)

what's csteezy's ebay name?
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:36 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Wow, and the person in question has only one neg total even though an entire thread of people have come out to state what a d-bag he is. And that folks is why scammers love this place.
Speaking for myself obviously, during the time I should have left him a negative I was new to board. I assumed a neg would get me a neg like old eBay and chalked it up to experience.
Actually turned me off of cards for awhile. Now when I buy something on here I ask for a detailed invoice
Old 04-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDan502 View Post
Speaking for myself obviously, during the time I should have left him a negative I was new to board. I assumed a neg would get me a neg like old eBay and chalked it up to experience.
Actually turned me off of cards for awhile. Now when I buy something on here I ask for a detailed invoice
same happened to me, man. got taken for a ride when I was new.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:18 PM   #36 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
There is a mod log thread that looks like they were looking for additional info from both parties that never arrived.

Based on the log, they were probably going to leave both or remove both unless the information provided shed more light. When no more information was presented, they left both based on what they had.

You say you had a deal, but he says you agreed to a deal only if the bank transfer goes through.

From the limited info provided, it does appear that he agreed to the deal and then gave himself an out by saying as long as my transfer goes through. So, you left him an out of sorts.

It also looks like he was still trying to pay when you cut off communication.

I realize posting that the mods did nothing to remove retaliatory feedback will instantly get you fans with an axe to grind, but there is a difference between doing nothing and not getting the result you want.

However, you can always follow up with the mods. There was a lot of consideration back and forth. He didn't complete your deal, but then later he wants to buy a cam newton auto (I guess assuming your deal was over since you did not pm him back after he tried to buy 1 of the cards now with the money he had). Then after he insults you in the cam thread, you left him a neutral - you didn't leave him a neutral after your deal, but only after the insult. See?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
If you dig a little there's around 4 threads over the past year or so
Old 04-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
If you dig a little there's around 4 threads over the past year or so
The thing is that most buyers (myself included) don't or won't dig. That is why it is important to leave proper feedback. I have never been around a group of guys that was so damn scared of people on the other side of a screen. Most of them have no problem talking poo but when it comes to feedback so scary. Then again, this place has a problem with people leaving positives too. Just a bunch of sefish me firsters for the most part.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
Old 04-04-2014, 02:33 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Standard
The reason I haven't made any other updates is because after I received the card I put it up on eBay...got a response from an eBay member asking for the exact numbering and that this card was stolen from him roughly 2 weekends ago. I bought the card roughly 1 and a half weeks ago. So he filed a police report because apparently this wasn't the only card stolen from him and now a detective has contacted my house....things have gotten quite confusing. I contacted steezy about how he acquired it and he didn't respond. The eBayer said it was stolen in Appleton WI and csteezy is in fact from WI. Not sure what to do at this point. I feel bad for the eBayer but I don't just want to give back the card because then it's like I was stolen from. And I know I wouldn't get a "free refund" from steezy so I'm stuck right now...
Old 04-04-2014, 02:37 PM   #40 (permalink)

Wow that sounds like quite the headache. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBradyCamNewt View Post
The reason I haven't made any other updates is because after I received the card I put it up on eBay...got a response from an eBay member asking for the exact numbering and that this card was stolen from him roughly 2 weekends ago. I bought the card roughly 1 and a half weeks ago. So he filed a police report because apparently this wasn't the only card stolen from him and now a detective has contacted my house....things have gotten quite confusing. I contacted steezy about how he acquired it and he didn't respond. The eBayer said it was stolen in Appleton WI and csteezy is in fact from WI. Not sure what to do at this point. I feel bad for the eBayer but I don't just want to give back the card because then it's like I was stolen from. And I know I wouldn't get a "free refund" from steezy so I'm stuck right now...
Old 04-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Get a copy of any reports. Paypal should take care of you if you can prove all of this.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:27 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Get a copy of any reports. Paypal should take care of you if you can prove all of this.
For real? That would be quite helpful...
Old 04-04-2014, 04:04 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
For real? That would be quite helpful...
Paypal is awesome about considering evidence. They will even look at this thread if you include a link in your claim. That coupled with a copy of the police report and any pm's, emails you have should get you taken care of. Good luck.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:11 PM   #44 (permalink)

OP, also take a few minutes to read this thread. Each and every post. I made the last two helpful responses before I realized the earlier context. You really need to work on your reputation. When you ask for help on something don't blow that help off once you are good. Fill the people in on the results. When someone screws you over, leave PROPER feedback so that they won't screw anybody else over. If you are going to ask the members for help over and over, leaving a neg when one is deserved is the least that you can do to protect them as well. I still wish you luck getting made whole but I'm a little conflicted as well. Also, report this situation to the mods asap.

Old 04-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #45 (permalink)

It was 2 years ago. I dont remember being contacted back but If I was asked for more information I would have given it. I left feedback as I felt appropriate. It became apparent when the cam thread was created our deal was off so thats why I left feedback. I dont care if anyone insults me. Im sure others have here in the past and I didnt leave them feedback because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
There is a mod log thread that looks like they were looking for additional info from both parties that never arrived.

Based on the log, they were probably going to leave both or remove both unless the information provided shed more light. When no more information was presented, they left both based on what they had.

You say you had a deal, but he says you agreed to a deal only if the bank transfer goes through.

From the limited info provided, it does appear that he agreed to the deal and then gave himself an out by saying as long as my transfer goes through. So, you left him an out of sorts.

It also looks like he was still trying to pay when you cut off communication.

I realize posting that the mods did nothing to remove retaliatory feedback will instantly get you fans with an axe to grind, but there is a difference between doing nothing and not getting the result you want.

However, you can always follow up with the mods. There was a lot of consideration back and forth. He didn't complete your deal, but then later he wants to buy a cam newton auto (I guess assuming your deal was over since you did not pm him back after he tried to buy 1 of the cards now with the money he had). Then after he insults you in the cam thread, you left him a neutral - you didn't leave him a neutral after your deal, but only after the insult. See?
underwood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:17 AM   #46 (permalink)

Can we get an update ?
Old 04-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Can we get an update ?
He (being steezy) has not replied.......the guy on eBay hasn't updated me about the police report. Have been called just the one time by the detective...
Old 04-12-2014, 12:20 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
He (being steezy) has not replied.......the guy on eBay hasn't updated me about the police report. Have been called just the one time by the detective...
Are you positive it was a real detective? Did you get any reports faxed to you , badge id # , report # and or a call back # for updated info? Dude could be trying to run an elaborate scam where he calls buyers pretending to be a detective hoping to scare them into sending the card to the supposed rightful owner who might actually be himself. Just something to think about. Good luck brotha , hope it works out for ya.

Wayne
xDomePatrolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:43 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDomePatrolx View Post
Are you positive it was a real detective? Did you get any reports faxed to you , badge id # , report # and or a call back # for updated info? Dude could be trying to run an elaborate scam where he calls buyers pretending to be a detective hoping to scare them into sending the card to the supposed rightful owner who might actually be himself. Just something to think about. Good luck brotha , hope it works out for ya.

Wayne
That is a great point.