Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 01:45 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal875 View Post
Teach can be a pain in the butt, but is not a fraud.
LOL pretty sure he has cleared the being a pain in the arse hurdle

To the op- private bidder auctions yet you identify a user. Seems counter productive.

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-26-2014 at 01:48 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
From what I was told by Iamteach the card had several ink stains on the back of the card.

Here is the auction in question

Tyler Glasnow 2013 Bowman Chrome RC Rookie Refractor Autograph SP Auto 334 500 | eBay
Then he should learn to read descriptions and look at pictures better.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:35 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Then he should learn to read descriptions and look at pictures better.
from what i was told it was a spur of the moment buy in the last 15 seconds of the auction. not his fault it wasn't listed in the title. The buyer isn't wrong, neither is the seller IMO.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
from what i was told it was a spur of the moment buy in the last 15 seconds of the auction. not his fault it wasn't listed in the title. The buyer isn't wrong, neither is the seller IMO.
Shirley you can't be serious about the bolded part - since when do you put condition in the title?

What he did was indefensible, shady and all around dickbaggish
Old 03-26-2014, 02:43 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
are you serious? it wasn't the buyer's fault? if the seller didn't include a clear scan of the back of the card to show the ink stains, OR, he didn't clearly mention this defect in the card decription, then shame on the seller.

i don't care if you were told it was a "spur of the moment buy" .... it's 100% the buyer's fault for not checking for scans of the item and also not reading the description.

i seriously can not understand how you would even defend the buyer at this point........
Old 03-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
So what is his excuse for the other threads and 27 retractions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post

i seriously can not understand how you would even defend the buyer at this point........
Birds of the same feather flock together.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:22 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Looks like the winning bid was placed 6 minutes before the auction ended, not 15 seconds before. 100% buyer's fault.
no10pin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:35 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

I'm not defending anyone, just telling you his side. He isn't a member here nor does he care to be.

I am not arguing his past, and actually I had helped 2 sellers in the past with issues from Iamteach.

Like I said before it's no1's fault here. There should be a "Please Read" or something in the title. Had he complained about the auto being streaky, than I would have a completely different stance on this.

I love the fact that my comments always rattle people.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

This is called a clue:

Quote:
Old 03-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #35 (permalink)

Added to my blocked list, this guy is nothing but problems.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
This is called a clue:
Yup, its called thinking outside the box.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #37 (permalink)

This is called thinking inside the box

no10pin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not defending anyone, just telling you his side. He isn't a member here nor does he care to be.

I am not arguing his past, and actually I had helped 2 sellers in the past with issues from Iamteach.

Like I said before it's no1's fault here. There should be a "Please Read" or something in the title. Had he complained about the auto being streaky, than I would have a completely different stance on this.

The "please read" is included in ebay TOS which clearly state to read/look at everything before placing a bid. No where does it say "eff it. Place bid and hope for the best".

I'm curious as to what your stance would be if he complained about the auto? Would that all be on the seller because he didn't mention it even though it's pictured? Or would that be the buyers fault because he didn't look at the picture? Obviously the buyer didn't look at the pictures here anyway...
Old 03-26-2014, 04:56 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
are you serious? it wasn't the buyer's fault? if the seller didn't include a clear scan of the back of the card to show the ink stains, OR, he didn't clearly mention this defect in the card decription, then shame on the seller.

i don't care if you were told it was a "spur of the moment buy" .... it's 100% the buyer's fault for not checking for scans of the item and also not reading the description.

Agreed 100%. Last second or not, read the description prior to bidding.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:08 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
The guy has known issues. Now its a spur of the moment excuse. Get a grip

Quote:
oooooops might want to check out of the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no10pin View Post
This is called thinking inside the box

Old 03-26-2014, 05:23 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:

I have no horse in this race but isn't the bolded part some type of oh I don't know ............... red flag? How many negative threads and/or pissed off members does this guy have to have to give you an idea he is not good peeps? As mentioned earlier, 'birds of a feather'. Props to Houdini for his usual short and powerful zinger. Pissing everyone off on a regular basis isn't a sign of "thinking outside the box". It is a sign of being an a-hole.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:50 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
This is called a clue:
And the reason I'm blocking both jrb1 and teach, and putting jrb1 on ignore. When it comes to time and money, who tf wants to play games?
Old 03-26-2014, 06:02 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
And the reason I'm blocking both jrb1 and teach, and putting jrb1 on ignore. When it comes to time and money, who tf wants to play games?
i have to agree with you 100% on this statement!
Old 03-26-2014, 06:11 PM   #44 (permalink)

Teach sounds like a typical chrome buyer these days. Buys the card, looks it over when he gets it, keeps it if it's going to grade 9.5, returns it if it won't.
kykid4uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:44 PM   #45 (permalink)

If you're going to be someone's messenger and have done it before in the past, might want them to actually give you correct information. Just makes you and him both look like idiots when the facts don't even follow.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:48 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Yup, its called thinking outside the box.
LOL-That is a great response. God forbid you are not a sheep like the rest them. I like you

People in general hate hearing the cold,hard truth about things. We need more people like you on here.

I live in a little thing I like to call Reality. The truth, no matter how cold it can be at times is always the way to go.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:52 PM   #47 (permalink)

Looks like we uncovered another one of your Ebay ID's.

Quote:

Crystal, you need to rethink your contrarian to the stars schtick on Blowout. You are supporting the indefensible on Blowout. I know that you are 100 times better than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
LOL-That is a great response. God forbid you are not a sheep like the rest them. I like you

People in general hate hearing the cold,hard truth about things. We need more people like you on here.

I live in a little thing I like to call Reality. The truth, no matter how cold it can be at times is always the way to go.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.

Last edited by 37Jetson; 03-26-2014 at 06:54 PM.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:

Really? I'm with you on the sheep thing and speaking facts whether they are easy to hear or not. I just don't know why you are willing to post this here. This guy is defending someone that has a pretty clear and disturbing record of being a pos. That is something you feel like supporting as well? This is at least the second time I've seen you do this. Either you are trolling which I don't understand or I have to wonder about which side of the fence you are on. Sorry, that is my "reality" and "cold hard truth".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:

Great company you are aligning with against the "sheep"
Old 03-26-2014, 08:39 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Looks like we uncovered another one of your Ebay ID's.

Crystal, you need to rethink your contrarian to the stars schtick on Blowout. You are supporting the indefensible on Blowout. I know that you are 100 times better than this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Really? I'm with you on the sheep thing and speaking facts whether they are easy to hear or not. I just don't know why you are willing to post this here. This guy is defending someone that has a pretty clear and disturbing record of being a pos. That is something you feel like supporting as well? This is at least the second time I've seen you do this. Either you are trolling which I don't understand or I have to wonder about which side of the fence you are on. Sorry, that is my "reality" and "cold hard truth".
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Great company you keep.

Agreed.
ummmmmmmmmm...my response was in what he said to Houdini, thats all.

I have not even read the rest of the thread and I dont plan to.

Get a grip