Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #126 (permalink)
Banned

i did that 1 year ago spent 70 bucks and never got cards.... and to fix this prob im going to start sending first on trades and money transactions.....
cjenks76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:40 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjenks76 View Post
i did that 1 year ago spent 70 bucks and never got cards.... and to fix this prob im going to start sending first on trades and money transactions.....
What? You felt the need to randomly tell me you spent $70 on Group Breaks (apparently a year ago) after telling me you that you were going to ship my cards?

"was going to ship out tomorrow man i been in 2 breaks spent over 70 bucks and didnt get no cards yet so im not going to do that... "

In the words of Moneyball: "Then what the f are you talking about?"
Davesportscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
You are going to send first in "money transactions"? Yeah, I wouldn't advise doing that. Luckily, after this, most people won't deal with you so no worries. I have to ask though, it has been brought up a few times, how old are you? Based on your time on multiple forums, you are probably an adult but based on your actions and limited literacy ability I'm thinking 12. It makes a difference in situations like this.

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Twice in one night? I have to disagree. I have never actually heard that excuse. Only a moron would say something like that. Most people lie and say they shipped when they didn't, or blame the wife, PO, weather, time of the month etc but I've never heard someone say "damn, I thought I packaged your cards, took them to the post office, paid for shipping and put them into the mail. I really swear I can remember doing that.".
Wait, isn't that what I just said? lol

As for the "only a moron would say something like that" well, this isn't a mensa chat forum, this is blowoutcards, plenty of morons here
Old 03-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Wait, isn't that what I just said? lol

As for the "only a moron would say something like that" well, this isn't a mensa chat forum, this is blowoutcards, plenty of morons here
No, it isn't "what you just said", unless you are she. If so then yes, it is always funny when it is what 'she' said.

As to your other point? Absolutely no disagreement from me on the morons. It is kind of like the saying about "every village has an idiot". If you are in the BO thread and can't spot the idiot, that is because it is you. Yes, being BO, there will usually be more than one in each thread.

"Fark it, I quit".
Old 03-29-2014, 10:48 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
thank you man they over reacted over a $7.00 item i i forgot to ship it wasn't even 2 weeks yet only 9 days and i re paid him and also becuase of that i have -83.00 in paypal
Yeah man! Can't believe he is over reacting!
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:50 PM   #132 (permalink)

Also in one of the messages didn't he mention a job or a wife?
Old 03-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #133 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to atazmatic Send a message via Yahoo to atazmatic

i got my stuff from this guy today,he charged me $2.50 shipping for cards in a pwe and whole bottom torn out and card shipped in top loader with no penny sleeve,DONT buy or trade with ths guy
atazmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:02 PM   #134 (permalink)

What feedback will be left?
Old 03-29-2014, 11:23 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Yeah man! Can't believe he is over reacting!
I know right! I love giving out Interest Free Loans regardless of the $ amount!
Old 03-29-2014, 11:24 PM   #136 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to DieHardCowboyFan33

After finding out this new information of him spending money with no intention of shipping out the cards I retract my previous statement... That definitely should be an offense worthy of a ban.

Always looking for good deals
If you take more than 24 hours to ship and/or use scotch tape on the toploaders please let me know prior to our deal, otherwise a neutral will be left
DieHardCowboyFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:26 PM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atazmatic View Post
i got my stuff from this guy today,he charged me $2.50 shipping for cards in a pwe and whole bottom torn out and card shipped in top loader with no penny sleeve,DONT buy or trade with ths guy
Why am I not surprised?
Old 03-30-2014, 12:20 AM   #138 (permalink)

CJenks76- how old are you?
krav4747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:15 AM   #139 (permalink)

im so glad that GOOD people like the OP post threads like this to help me make sure I add people to the IGNORE list and avoid doing business with.

I personally send out items in 1 day or same day just so people get their items as quick as possible. Even though I work a full time job, go to school full time and have 3 kids and a dog at home I still make time to ensure my items go out asap and at the least I get a tracking number out to the buyer since its available right away through Paypal.

For the ignorant or uninformed, I have made a Paypal Shipping instruction page on my website.

Thanks OP for the valuable information on this crap buyer!
Lex Kreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:05 AM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krav4747 View Post
CJenks76- how old are you?
It seemed like he was 13 but then he mentioned a job so idk
Old 03-30-2014, 11:27 AM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWilliamsFan View Post
one could consider mowing the front and back lawns for his father a "job."
Old 03-30-2014, 11:39 AM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWilliamsFan View Post
Someone earlier had posted that he has had accounts on SCF or other sites for around 5 years. I doubt he opened those at 8 yo. He is more than likely a legal adult and the silence has become deafening.

Edit: Dave mentioned it in post #98. This guy is not a kid. Acts like one, his literacy is worse than one but he isn't.

"Fark it, I quit".

Last edited by jmscoggin; 03-30-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:31 PM   #143 (permalink)

I am sorta in a trade with this fool, cjenks76. I wanted a card he had and agreed to do a trade with him on 3/15 but based on his feedback I didn't send my end. A week passes after we exchange addresses and he sends a pm saying he needs my address to send my card out on 3/22 which was sent on 3/15. It's now a week later and I don't have anything from him and I don't think I will ever get it. Sorry this happened to you. I would definitely avoid and any dealings with him make him send first.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!

Last edited by addicted36; 03-30-2014 at 01:33 PM.
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:33 PM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
I am sorta in a trade with this fool. I wanted a card he had and agreed to do a trade with him on 3/15 but based on his feedback I didn't send my end. A week passes after we exchange addresses and he sends a pm saying he needs my address to send my card out on 3/22 which was sent on 3/15. It's now a week later and I don't have anything from him and I don't think I will ever get it. Sorry this happened to you. I would definitely avoid and any dealings with him make him send first.
Yours and everyone elses stories about trades is the REAL reason I do not trade with ANYONE no matter what. Its just easier to exchange money and buy what I want and need. Glad you didnt send your stuff first just to find out he will never send his items.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:42 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Kreations View Post
Yours and everyone elses stories about trades is the REAL reason I do not trade with ANYONE no matter what. Its just easier to exchange money and buy what I want and need. Glad you didnt send your stuff first just to find out he will never send his items.
Well not to take this off topic but the truth is I am only trading now and do a lot of it. In the past 30 days I have gotten 28 feedbacks from trades done on SCF and 3 here. Out of those two sites Blowout is by far harder to trade on of the two forums probably because of the money that visits this forum like you said you would rather just buy something instead of trading. SCF is best at trading probably because of the trade manager making trading much easier and the fact they have much less buying and selling there then this forum. I love to trade, it's my favorite thing to do in this hobby and without that I would not have the 1000+ positive feedbacks that I do.

In the past 30 days there have been hiccups for me, tolrobb's package seems to be lost, this dick never sent his card to me, and a member here messed up the postage he spent to send my package and cost me a dollar and 30 cents to get it. Tolrobb will get his package as I can't control the mail but you can spot losers like this a mile away if your careful. That's the key to trading. Find honest guys with plenty of feedback and you can't go wrong. Well you can if they take a turn to the darkside but most likely you won't have any issues and that applies to buying as well. You won't have any issues with me that's for sure

Some of us can't afford to buy the things we want so we trade. It's $2 dollars for shipping vs the cost of the card. I love to trade and wish this forum had more traders on it. I wouldn't turn my back on it but that's just me. This bad apple didn't ruin this for me because I was careful. I am always careful with low feedback members.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!

Last edited by addicted36; 03-30-2014 at 01:44 PM.
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Well not to take this off topic but the truth is I am only trading now and do a lot of it. In the past 30 days I have gotten 28 feedbacks from trades done on SCF and 3 here. Out of those two sites Blowout is by far harder to trade on of the two forums probably because of the money that visits this forum like you said you would rather just buy something instead of trading. SCF is best at trading probably because of the trade manager making trading much easier and the fact they have much less buying and selling there then this forum. I love to trade, it's my favorite thing to do in this hobby and without that I would not have the 1000+ positive feedbacks that I do.

In the past 30 days there have been hiccups for me, tolrobb's package seems to be lost, this dick never sent his card to me, and a member here messed up the postage he spent to send my package and cost me a dollar and 30 cents to get it. Tolrobb will get his package as I can't control the mail but you can spot losers like this a mile away if your careful. That's the key to trading. Find honest guys with plenty of feedback and you can't go wrong. Well you can if they take a turn to the darkside but most likely you won't have any issues and that applies to buying as well. You won't have any issues with me that's for sure

Some of us can't afford to buy the things we want so we trade. It's $2 dollars for shipping vs the cost of the card. I love to trade and wish this forum had more traders on it. I wouldn't turn my back on it but that's just me. This bad apple didn't ruin this for me because I was careful. I am always careful with low feedback members.
Roger that. I dont look down on trades, I just personally wont do it. But I get it and thats awesome it works for you man! Happy to hear it and thanks for sharing that good information.

Ill stop now so that I dont take away from the OPs post.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:03 PM   #147 (permalink)

To my credit, I didn't mess up the postage. I weighed it and purchased the postage through the official USPS kiosk at the post office.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:09 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
To my credit, I didn't mess up the postage. I weighed it and purchased the postage through the official USPS kiosk at the post office.
That was your mistake. You didn't take into account the normal government cost overruns. Whatever the budget submitted is, you are supposed to at least triple it before it is complete. Simple oversight on your part.

"Fark it, I quit".
Old 04-03-2014, 09:02 AM   #149 (permalink)

Lol...this just keeps getting better. I paid for a lot that he was selling on the 20th and he finally shipped the cards on the 27th after I submitted a claim with paypal. He then writes me and asks me why I submitted a claim after 3 days. I told the guy to look at the date he started the thread and it has been 7 days since I've paid him.
So I get the cards in yesterday and I wasn't surprised on how the cards were shipped. I had two jersey cards that were only in a penny sleeve and one of the cards from the stated lot wasn't in the package. It's not a big card but I still didn't receive it. The two jersey cards were a little dinged up as well. I pm'd him asking what's the deal and he has yet to respond. I didn't leave feedback because I'm waiting for a response from him and I also want my card.

What should my next step be to get this resolved?
guamfinfan151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:14 AM   #150 (permalink)

Neg away man. The last guy he traded with left him a positive even though it took forever to ship. He won't stop this if he isn't held accountable. People keep negging him and it creates a history.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar