Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:33 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
Exactly why I lack respect for the both of you from day 1.
I'm sure jmscoggin is just filled with grief
Looks like he won't be getting out of bed for the next week due to the depression so I guess it looks like I'll have to fly over to serve him breakfast in bed to cheer him up.

And to the OP,

There is this little thing called karma and it is a real #@#@#@#@#@#@ sometimes.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:01 PM   #27 (permalink)

Karma chameleon

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #28 (permalink)

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Old 03-30-2014, 05:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Not really sure what karma has to do with it. This was bound to happen at least once in 326 transactions.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:45 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Not really sure what karma has to do with it. This was bound to happen at least once in 326 transactions.
Is this post serious? How many threads have you started whining about one thing or another? I'm sure that this one like those, has another side, which is nothing like the claims you made in the op. When you constantly whine about things and they are proven to be lies or half truths, you can't be surprised when your credibility and character are questioned. I wouldn't expect you to understand that as it is 'inside the box thinking'.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:57 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
you can't be surprised when your credibility and character are questioned.
At this point he had neither, but sure thinks he does lol
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Exactly why I lack respect for the both of you from day 1.

Updated with details.

bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
At this point he had neither, but sure thinks he does lol
It was the kinder, gentler me. I can't say that it is coming from a genuine place but it's the best I can do. Baby steps.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
You have started a thread whining about something far more than once. Usually we find out its a lie when the other side of the story is revealed.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Is this post serious? How many threads have you started whining about one thing or another? I'm sure that this one like those, has another side, which is nothing like the claims you made in the op. When you constantly whine about things and they are proven to be lies or half truths, you can't be surprised when your credibility and character are questioned. I wouldn't expect you to understand that as it is 'inside the box thinking'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
You have started a thread whining about something far more than once. Usually we find out its a lie when the other side of the story is revealed.
Lotsa delusions here. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Lotsa delusions here. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Lol, yeah, it is us that are delusional. Find a thread attacking my credibility or integrity. Go ahead, I'll wait. If "the game" is being a lying drama queen than congrats. Nailed it.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:26 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Are you sure it wasn't because I caught you lying? Twice?

Not sure where your defender disappeared to though. Odd.

It would be twice as funny if the "Defender" was banned.

Houdini, did you Hoffa this dudes defender?
Old 03-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Lol, yeah, it is us that are delusional. Find a thread attacking my credibility or integrity. Go ahead, I'll wait. If "the game" is being a lying drama queen than congrats. Nailed it.
I'm glad you finally came to the realization that you are delusional. Touche.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm glad you finally came to the realization that you are delusional. Touche.
Reported for incorrect use of the word touche
Old 03-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Reported for incorrect use of the word touche
He doesn't understand sarcasm or honesty. Why would he understand how to correctly use a word?

Old 03-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
He doesn't understand sarcasm or honesty. Why would he understand how to correctly use a word?
You never know when to keep quite.

Its so funny that no matter what i do I get a rise outta you. I guess its that stubborn personality. as for Touche, it was intentional to see your reaction. Wow that was calculated.

As for honesty, I am one of the most honest members on here, you need to get your facts straight. Stop trying to win a fight you've already lost.

Stop causing stupid drama that doesn't pertain to this thread.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:48 PM   #42 (permalink)

[QUOTE=JMarchand1981;6979350]It would be twice as funny if the "Defender" was banned.

Houdini, did you Hoffa this dudes defender?[/QUOTE]

I was visiting my sister in New York City for a few days. I have other interests in life besides Sports cards.

Ok, for the second time. I was not defending Jrb1. I was commenting on his comeback to Houdini, that is all. I thought it was a witty comeback, nothing more.

Believe what you want ,I don't care. But its a sad state of affairs when I have the feedback I do and people still don't believe me when I say it was nothing more then a post referring to his comment. I may be opinionated, outspoken and rude but I am not a liar.

And why would I be banned? For what?

You guys can go back and forth all you want.

Nothing changes the fact that Jrb1 and myself have 863 combined feedback...all positive. There is no disputing that.

Carry on guys. God Bless.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:54 PM   #43 (permalink)

[QUOTE=cking;6980342]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarchand1981 View Post
It would be twice as funny if the "Defender" was banned.

Houdini, did you Hoffa this dudes defender?[/QUOTE]

I was visiting my sister in New York City for a few days. I have other interests in life besides Sports cards.

Ok, for the second time. I was not defending Jrb1. I was commenting on his comeback to Houdini, that is all. I thought it was a witty comeback, nothing more.

Believe what you want ,I don't care. But its a sad state of affairs when I have the feedback I do and people still don't believe me when I say it was nothing more then a post referring to his comment. I may be opinionated, outspoken and rude but I am not a liar.

And why would I be banned? For what?

You guys can go back and forth all you want.

Nothing changes the fact that Jrb1 and myself have 863 combined feedback...all positive. There is no disputing that.

Carry on guys. God Bless.
I don't think they were talking about you lol. There was some guy who made a comment about some deal they made that went smoothly (could have been another id of his) and we haven't heard from him/her since. At least, I think that is who he was talking about.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:00 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Ok, just stop it. Jrb1 has already been promoted as a non-sheep and well liked.

We need more truthful, out of the box thinkers like this fellow here.

You should all try to live in a little thing I like to call Reality. The truth, no matter how cold it can be at times is always the way to go.

When Jrb1 called bigzig "lilzig," well that wasn't causing drama. That was thinking outside the box.

However, for bigzig to then imply that Jrb1 has a thick skull... well, now we have a real problem.
Not quite sure what your issue is with me. Am I not allowed an opinion if it does not fit in with the masses?

Do you get along with and agree with every person you know? I don't know a single person who likes everyone and agrees with everyone on every subject.

Again, if you don't like me then don't interact with me and I will not interact with you. Problem solved.

I thought Jrb1 gave a witty comeback that is all. You are making way more out of it then it really is. You are copying my post, word for word, two days later in a totally diffrent thread then where I said that. That is strange and wierdo type of behavior.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:06 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:

Its so funny that no matter what i do I get a rise outta you. I guess its that stubborn personality. as for Touche, it was intentional to see your reaction. Wow that was calculated.

As for honesty, I am one of the most honest members on here, you need to get your facts straight. Stop trying to win a fight you've already lost.

LOLZ!!!!!!
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #46 (permalink)

There's so much irony in this thread. So. Much. Irony.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:

1.) "Quite". Really?
2.) A rise out of me? Please, I'm having fun mocking you and your stupidity like a cat playing with a mouse.
3.) You aren't smart enough to incorrectly use something just to "set me up" and it wasn't even me that commented on it so fail x2.
4.) You, honest? Lol.
5.) I'm not having a fight so there is no win or loss for me, please see # 2.
6.) I think the thread is about you crying wolf so each and every one of my posts has pertained to it.

By all means, please come back with more of your pearls of wisdom.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:03 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
As for honesty, I am one of the most honest members on here, you need to get your facts straight.
I spit out my drink laughing at this statement. Do you need to be reminded of Postage Charge DSR-gate? Only the worst kind of human being would ding DSR's for clearly stated postage while at the same time charging postage that would have resulted in a DSR ding per your rules. I will never forget your behavior in that thread. The funny thing is that you continue to have lapses of honesty (most would call these LIES) and you go on like it never happened. Your Blowout feedback does not mean a thing because you have been proven a liar at least a couple of times and your moral compass is for Sh*t.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:48 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:

HAHAHAH

Does it bother you that you are the only one who thinks that? I mean after all you have been busted lying several times now. Lying about being honest is probably my favorite thing to happen here all day!
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:57 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I spit out my drink laughing at this statement. Do you need to be reminded of Postage Charge DSR-gate? Only the worst kind of human being would ding DSR's for clearly stated postage while at the same time charging postage that would have resulted in a DSR ding per your rules. I will never forget your behavior in that thread. The funny thing is that you continue to have lapses of honesty (most would call these LIES) and you go on like it never happened. Your Blowout feedback does not mean a thing because you have been proven a liar at least a couple of times and your moral compass is for Sh*t.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug