Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 01:58 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

So to updated EST1987 is an official scammer, he got Legion624

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...ggestions.html
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:20 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
There's so much irony in this thread. So. Much. Irony.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:22 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Coming from the King of all liars, I am still awaiting you to confront me to my face, like you stated. Exactly too scared, tuck it back between your legs and move on to the next post.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:59 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
Coming from the King of all liars, I am still awaiting you to confront me to my face, like you stated. Exactly too scared, tuck it back between your legs and move on to the next post.
WHOA, I'm the king of liars now? How many times have I been caught lying on here...and how many times have you been caught lying on here?

Stop creating unnecessary drama.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:03 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
WHOA, I'm the king of liars now? How many times have I been caught lying on here...and how many times have you been caught lying on here?

Stop creating unnecessary drama.
You said you were gonna show up to my table and you never did. You're a liar and afraid. Don't say something if you don't plan to back it up.

I've never been caught lying. Like I said, I am one of the most honest people here.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:07 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:

I've never been caught lying. Like I said, I am one of the most honest people here.
Well if you ignore those lies as you seem to do sure. Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word honest as I think you think it means something else. You cant be caught in lies and be honest. Slow yes, honest no.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:12 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Well if you ignore those lies as you seem to do sure. Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word honest as I think you think it means something else. You cant be caught in lies and be honest. Slow yes, honest no.
I'm not gonna argue with something that is not true plain and simple. I was never caught lying. You people think this intimidation factors works. Not on me. You can argue it and say it all you want, but its a lie.

I am just curious what use do you bring to this forum with 2500 posts and no itrader? Oh yea DRAMA. Maybe your a banned member and you don't want to get caught by people matching up your address or paypal with a banned member.

Maybe you should lay off of this.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:03 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
You said you were gonna show up to my table and you never did. You're a liar and afraid. Don't say something if you don't plan to back it up.

If you ignore all the times you've been caught lying, then your statement is totally true.

And I said "look for me at the NY show, I'll be the overweight guy wearing an Eli Manning jersey". I don't live in NY, nor am I overweight. You are not very bright.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If you ignore all the times you've been caught lying, then your statement is totally true.

And I said "look for me at the NY show, I'll be the overweight guy wearing an Eli Manning jersey". I don't live in NY, nor am I overweight. You are not very bright.
come see me when you become a man.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:44 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
come see

me when you become a man.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:54 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
come see me when you become a man.
Ok, tough guy. How bout this...I'll come see you when you confront reality and own up to your lies. I'll even buy you a sno-cone.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:34 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Ok, tough guy. How bout this...I'll come see you when you confront reality and own up to your lies. I'll even buy you a sno-cone.
Clearly you aren't a man. Plus you have so many delusions. Back on ignore you go.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:35 PM   #63 (permalink)

How anyone could find Jrb1 witty is beyond me.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:20 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Bring on the "Come at me bro!" comment and then he'll perceive you as a manly man. If you want to insult him bring on the "You even lift?" comment. That is how you go about dealing with a keyboard warrior. You gotta stoop to their level if you want results. Also, logic and truth are useless among keyboard warriors like Jrb1 so you can throw that out the window.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:42 PM   #65 (permalink)

I must say I find it amusing that this thread is about EST1987 ripping people off and I dont think there is one post in here about that issue.

Jrb1 has 326 all positive feedback-Everyone is jumping on him

EST1987 has now robbed two people in the last few days here and not a word from anyone, myself included, about him.

This is why scammers thrive on here. This thread has become something about Jrb1 and not EST1987.

EST1987 is probably sitting back and laughing. I thought Richard Sherman was the king of deflection....man, was I wrong

God Bless
Old 03-31-2014, 07:23 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I must say I find it amusing that this thread is about EST1987 ripping people off and I dont think there is one post in here about that issue.

EST1987 has now robbed two people in the last few days here and not a word from anyone, myself included, about him.

This is why scammers thrive on here. This thread has become something about Jrb1 and not EST1987.

EST1987 is probably sitting back and laughing. I thought Richard Sherman was the king of deflection....man, was I wrong

God Bless
You'll never guess who else has 100% positive feedback. Scammers thrive on here for a lot of reasons, including short-sighted members who act like iTrader feedback is the be all and end all of who is a trustworthy member and who is not.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread stick up for EST1987 or suggest in any way that he is a good guy or shouldn't be banned. Unfortunately, the same can't be said of Jrb1.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:33 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
C'mon CK, you've been on here long enough to know perfect itrader means absolutely nothing. How could someone be an effective scammer/con artist if they have lousy feedback? The term "con" artist, comes from "confidence" artist. They are only effective if they can gain the confidence of their marks in order to rob them blind. Nobody is going to trust giving thousands of dollars to somebody who has got 85% feedback (well maybe a small minority will).
Old 03-31-2014, 07:39 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:

God Bless

Sorry, but that's what happens when you cry wolf to many times. I hate to see any one get scammed. I even mentioned I hoped it was an honest mistake. OPs comments about being one of the most honest people here are laughable. He has been caught lying before, and proven to be a shady buyer regardless of what his feedback says.

It's hard to take a man at his word when it's been proven his word doesn't mean squat.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:40 PM   #69 (permalink)

cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:12 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

God Bless
I couldn't have said it any better.

I said that somewhere in this thread, that this is the reason scammers thrive here. He took $400+ from 2 of us, yet an honest member is getting beaten Up to by a bunch of uptight jerks.

What EST did is repulsive and I can clearly say that because of people like D2R, Jms, Jetson, Wilson and quite a few others that posted in this thread is why these scammers do what they do. What's even more repulsive is that these members condone it, you can see it through all the deflection in this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here to buy/sell, and make some money (oh no, forum suiciide) not to conform to an evil cult that is seemingly taking over this board and letting scammers get interest free loans.

Maybe some of you guys should stop pointing fingers and watch out for yourself.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:40 PM   #71 (permalink)

What a pile of Horse Crap! I will never ever support a scammer, but since your word has been proven many times to be worth nothing excuse me for not giving you the benefit of the doubt in any call out thread.

Acting more like an idiot with every passing post is not going to help you restore your reputation.

Quote:

I said that somewhere in this thread, that this is the reason scammers thrive here. He took $400+ from 2 of us, yet an honest member is getting beaten Up to by a bunch of uptight jerks.

What EST did is repulsive and I can clearly say that because of people like D2R, Jms, Jetson, Wilson and quite a few others that posted in this thread is why these scammers do what they do. What's even more repulsive is that these members condone it, you can see it through all the deflection in this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here to buy/sell, and make some money (oh no, forum suiciide) not to conform to an evil cult that is seemingly taking over this board and letting scammers get interest free loans.

Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:41 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:

Idiot. We don't condone any of this. We don't like scammers like EST, we just like you less.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:48 PM   #73 (permalink)

So scammers scam because we call out the BS?

Yeeeaaaahhhhh
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:49 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
So scammers scam because we call out the BS?

Yeeeaaaahhhhh
So I guess this makes you a proven liar, you said yesterday I was on your ignore list.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:53 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Idiot. We don't condone any of this. We don't like scammers like EST, we just like you less.
You sure haven't shown that you don't condone it in this thread.

OMG how am I gonna sleep tonight?

Looks like I've officially broken you. With that being said on ognore you go. Guess you won't get that last word in.