Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 10:04 PM   #76 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Scammers thrive here (as clearly evidenced by how quickly they are banned) because liars are not supported.

You guys can go back and forth all you want.

Nothing changes the fact that wilsonvaldez and myself have 3375 combined feedback...all positive. There is no disputing that.

Carry on guys. God Bless.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:09 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Scammers thrive here (as clearly evidenced by how quickly they are banned) because liars are not supported.

Nothing changes the fact that wilsonvaldez and myself have 3375 combined feedback...all positive. There is no disputing that.

How quick? It took 2 days to ban him.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:25 PM   #78 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
And no thanks to you less than about 2 hours once we found out about the issue.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:38 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
You should also thank the trolls too. Also Houdini had posted in here right off the bat and did nothing about it. Too say you didn't know the issue is hard for me to believe. At least the job is done and I am happy about that.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:32 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
So I guess this makes you a proven liar, you said yesterday I was on your ignore list.
Actually it just shows your ignorance. Your comment was quoted by two people before he posted and believe it or not, even if you have someone on ignore, you can still see what they've said if someone quotes their comment.

Now go back to picking fights with moderators.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:48 PM   #81 (permalink)

Have a nice night. God bless.
babyfaceposey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:23 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:

I gotta say...that's some impeccable logic. The two of us are clearly the two most reputable members in all of Blowout-istan. There's no way you can argue otherwise, unless you are a delusional girly man
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:25 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:

That's twice in two days you have quoted me. I feel special
Old 04-01-2014, 11:43 AM   #84 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
This was your original op:

Quote:
That's all I am asking for now, any info would help.
Forgive me for not banning him sooner based on that deluge of quality information.

It's not like you have a history of lying or creating callout threads with partial or false information which show you to be the one at fault in the end...

He was banned because legion was able to pm us with the information from his deal and report the messages (including yours - the only way we got the info about your deal actually), and link us the thread. All things you could've done, but chose not to do.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:13 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok, just stop it. Jrb1 has already been promoted as a non-sheep and well liked.
well liked? judging from all the neg posts about him, I'm in a mighty big group of jrb1 non-likers

Last edited by hugh; 04-01-2014 at 12:17 PM.
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:33 PM   #86 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
well liked? judging from all the neg posts about him, I'm in a mighty big group of jrb1 non-likers
Well, mostly he is liked by one person after he posted an incredible zinger on me. I'm still trying to recover.

However, later the person who said everyone besides Jrb1 was a sheep changed it up to be that they never read the thread at all, but just the post responding to me. Admittedly this is pretty creepy... searching through multiple page threads and only reading responses to my posts? Who does that?
Old 04-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #87 (permalink)

Old 04-01-2014, 12:44 PM   #88 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Forgive me for not banning him sooner based on that deluge of quality information.

It's not like you have a history of lying or creating callout threads with partial or false information which show you to be the one at fault in the end...

He was banned because legion was able to pm us with the information from his deal and report the messages (including yours - the only way we got the info about your deal actually), and link us the thread. All things you could've done, but chose not to do.
Hobbyspot sold me a damaged card, remember when I PM'd you stating I had pics of proof, you told me there was no need. I told you in the past if a card is not as described I am filing a claim regardless of what this board thinks. I don't play games when it comes to my hard earned money. He would have never had that issue had he properly described his auction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
I haven't liked you since I found out you were a trimmer. Your no better than a shiller, scammer or market manipulator. Stop trying to play Mr. Innocent here. The only reason you hate me is because I called you out on trimming, I also offered you market value on a card and you called me a lowballer too. So i guess that would also make you an overballer.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:

Kapow!

when you have two mods telling you what you did wrong and why, you'd think they'd listen and stfu.

apparently not.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:02 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, mostly he is liked by one person after he posted an incredible zinger on me. I'm still trying to recover.
LMAO .

LakeShow
cadillac540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:06 PM   #91 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Hobbyspot sold me a damaged card, remember when I PM'd you stating I had pics of proof, you told me there was no need. I told you in the past if a card is not as described I am filing a claim regardless of what this board thinks. I don't play games when it comes to my hard earned money. He would have never had that issue had he properly described his auction.
You mean this thread here where you were caught lying?

You had plenty of time to post some evidence... ANY evidence in your thread's op - but you either couldn't or chose not to.

Once you finally decided you had proof (that may or may not have been actual damage once you got the cards), it no longer mattered because I helped expose him as a shiller.

You could post your evidence in your op even today if you had it, but there is no reason to send it to me.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:07 PM   #92 (permalink)

lock er up, case closed, guy was banned...edging on 10 gold doubronts if left open.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:25 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You mean this thread here where you were caught lying?

You had plenty of time to post some evidence... ANY evidence in your thread's op - but you either couldn't or chose not to.

Once you finally decided you had proof (that may or may not have been actual damage once you got the cards), it no longer mattered because I helped expose him as a shiller.

You could post your evidence in your op even today if you had it, but there is no reason to send it to me.
I was never caught lying. I have told you many times, intimidation doesn't work with me.

I chose not to post details at that time being that i was at work and i needed to be short and sweet. I had intended to post the details that night when i got home. I posted that thread with hopes of Hobbyspot seeing it and coming to his senses realizing he was wrong. Which he is a scumbag. It just seems you guys endorse people like him, versus honest people like me.

Please don't steal my thunder, I outed him as a shiller, I took it into my hands by calling ebay, providing details and they confirmed to me that the bids were made from the same IP address.

I still have pics of that card, multiple pics actually. You told me that there was no need to post pics (not pm you like your stating).

You are one of the biggest liars/manipulators i have ever met. I saw that from day 1. Hence why I never had the slightest bit of respect for you. You have no proof anywhere. Just a group of uptight intimidating idiots who apparently have nothing better to do than try and be cardboard superheroes.

You guys just don't like my views on certain topics. DSR's (which I have since realized were ridiculous), Shilling & the manner in which members are treated here.

If you guys did any sorta research you would see that I do like to play devils advocate.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:28 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:

I haven't liked you since I found out you were a trimmer. Your no better than a shiller, scammer or market manipulator. Stop trying to play Mr. Innocent here. The only reason you hate me is because I called you out on trimming, I also offered you market value on a card and you called me a lowballer too. So i guess that would also make you an overballer.
Highballer is what you were looking for, but I appreciate the zinger nonetheless.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:32 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
I was never caught lying. I have told you many times, intimidation doesn't work with me.

I chose not to post details at that time being that i was at work and i needed to be short and sweet. I had intended to post the details that night when i got home. I posted that thread with hopes of Hobbyspot seeing it and coming to his senses realizing he was wrong. Which he is a scumbag. It just seems you guys endorse people like him, versus honest people like me.

Please don't steal my thunder, I outed him as a shiller, I took it into my hands by calling ebay, providing details and they confirmed to me that the bids were made from the same IP address.

I still have pics of that card, multiple pics actually. You told me that there was no need to post pics (not pm you like your stating).

You are one of the biggest liars/manipulators i have ever met. I saw that from day 1. Hence why I never had the slightest bit of respect for you. You have no proof anywhere. Just a group of uptight intimidating idiots who apparently have nothing better to do than try and be cardboard superheroes.

You guys just don't like my views on certain topics. DSR's (which I have since realized were ridiculous), Shilling & the manner in which members are treated here.

If you guys did any sorta research you would see that I do like to play devils advocate.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #96 (permalink)

Hey Thordini, this is fun and all but did you pawn the hammer or something? I'm willing to chip in to get it out of hawk if you'll swing that bad boy at this clown. Lying to mods, insulting mods, abuse of the reporting system, lying about transactions. Pretty sure that is sufficient.

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:37 PM   #97 (permalink)

This is the greatest thread ever.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:38 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
This is the greatest thread ever.
Now you did it. Over/under 2 minutes until He is named.

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:38 PM   #99 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:

Well, what is this little ol' thing right here then?

Add Hobbyspot777 to your blocked list

oops

Quote:
Still awaiting to see where my lies are.

Like always your posts are useless and uneducated.
There is this blatant lie where you claim that your eBay account marqueecardsli is actually "Bob, a local dealer in the area."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Well, for what it's worth....

Here's a Trent Richardson Topps Finest BGS 9.5 in his bucket (check the serial number)...

And here's the same one on eBay, ended.

Look Familiar?

eBay seller is from NY....BO member is from NY.

All of his shipping is $2.00. But he is a new member, with 6 feedback, so I don't know how this is true:
Quote:
I bought that card from Bob, a local dealer in the area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
How about this one:

2011-12 Upper Deck Mark Messier Canvas SSP

Same card for sale here:

marqueecardsli | eBay

Are you selling this for Bob too?
Quote:
He took them from me.
Further evidence:

Is it ok to wait 5 days to...
Old 04-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:

However, later the person who said everyone besides Jrb1 was a sheep changed it up to be that they never read the thread at all, but just the post responding to me. Admittedly this is pretty creepy... searching through multiple page threads and only reading responses to my posts? Who does that?
you've got a stalker bro
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote