Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,245
Default eBayer Selling Trimmed Cards... landscape4bbcards

Bought 7 raw cards with weak pictures, taking a risk that maybe I could get lucky...

WRONG.

4 are obviously trimmed.

Gibson
Dodger Southpaws
Maris
Bobby C

Consider yourselves warned.
phabphour20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Lex Kreations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
Bought 7 raw cards with weak pictures, taking a risk that maybe I could get lucky...

WRONG.

4 are obviously trimmed.

Gibson
Dodger Southpaws
Maris
Bobby C

Consider yourselves warned.
Are you going to leave some nice feedback for him?
__________________
I NEVER PWE cards and if you do I wont buy from you
I make it a point to ship as fast as possible
Army Veteran OIF
Lex Kreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Kreations View Post
Are you going to leave some nice feedback for him?
Not sure how it works when a transaction is canceled... which I assume he'll do after my return is complete.
phabphour20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Lex Kreations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
Not sure how it works when a transaction is canceled... which I assume he'll do after my return is complete.
ok, gotcha.
__________________
I NEVER PWE cards and if you do I wont buy from you
I make it a point to ship as fast as possible
Army Veteran OIF
Lex Kreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Kreations View Post
ok, gotcha.
But trust me, if I can, I will.
phabphour20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
TarjetasBéisbol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NOVA
Posts: 2,978
Default

Sad because I was looking at the Mays card he has listed. He has lots of vintage at decent prices. Were the other 3 cards ok?
__________________
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Andy Dufresne
TarjetasBéisbol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
Sad because I was looking at the Mays card he has listed. He has lots of vintage at decent prices. Were the other 3 cards ok?
They do seem OK, but I am returning them as I don't trust sh!t from him anymore. They just aren't worth the risk... a '66 Drysdale and two basketball cards.

The Maris slides in about 2 millimeters from bottom to top on the right side. Not even close.
phabphour20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
TarjetasBéisbol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NOVA
Posts: 2,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
They do seem OK, but I am returning them as I don't trust sh!t from him anymore. They just aren't worth the risk... a '66 Drysdale and two basketball cards.

The Maris slides in about 2 millimeters from bottom to top on the right side. Not even close.
Yes, I wouldn't trust that guy either. The Clemente looked like the top was really trimmed. Those sharp corners and edges looked too good.
__________________
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Andy Dufresne
TarjetasBéisbol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,229
Default

I guess he "landscapes" more than lawns
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.