Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #26 (permalink)

Another reason why I had him on my ignore list. Knew he was bad news from the second he joined. Sorry about the feedback Houdini
Old 04-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
looooooooool
This was my reaction as well, dumb neutral and to a mod and well-respected member. He has guts!
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
Old 04-01-2014, 03:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Look at Iparker's feedback. 1/2 of his feedback is from Houdini. It's not like it was his first group break with him...
Old 04-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #29 (permalink)

Ahhhhhhh good one!
Old 04-01-2014, 04:15 PM   #30 (permalink)

Hahahaha, you have more neutrals and negatives than I do...by a factor of infinity. I think this proves definitively how honest I am.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

No, really. He really did leave me a negative and try to get a refund for cards he destroyed by shipping without protection and had returned.

You can't make this stuff up.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:25 PM   #32 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Hahahaha, you have more neutrals and negatives than I do...by a factor of infinity. I think this proves definitively how honest I am.
I once had a negative too... for about three days.

He filed fake paypal claims and bragged about it in a pm. He was booted from my fantasy league for cheating and filed 3 fake paypal claims as revenge and left a negative feedback. I even had the eBay links to where he sold the cards that he claimed to never receive.

Took 3 days to get the neg removed and he is still a member.

It happens sometimes.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #33 (permalink)

The buyer leaves feedback based on their experience. Why do you dictate how the buyer experienced the transaction?
Old 04-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #34 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
The buyer leaves feedback based on their experience. Why do you dictate how the buyer experienced the transaction?
Well, I start with the false comments in the feedback and go from there.

If the feedback was for "killing my neighbor" for instance, I would get that one removed too.

Since this one claims Charged $5 S&H on a $14 transaction for a 5 oz package with 6 Top Loaders.. A-! and is false, I will have it removed.

The seller who does exactly what he says he will shouldn't have to worry about a disgruntled buyer lying in their neg or neutral feedback.

That's why.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #35 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Just as an aside - I admit it has no bearing whtsoever:

He is selling the lot that he got for $18 total, for $65 here and $69.99 on eBay:

2013 Bowman Chrome Mini HARPER LOT!

2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Reed Harper Atlanta Braves RC Lot Chrome More | eBay
Old 04-01-2014, 04:56 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Did you miss the part where the buyer tried to get a refund AFTER mailing them to someone else with no protection?
Old 04-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #37 (permalink)

The guy sounds like a jerk I agree. The removal of a neutral feedback is your business. Out of curiosity....

Say someone took 12-13 days to ship out cards from a group break after the break was completed. Is that worth of a negative if I feel that took too long? If I honestly feel that is a long time would my feedback be removed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Well, I start with the false comments in the feedback and go from there.

If the feedback was for "killing my neighbor" for instance, I would get that one removed too.

Since this one claims Charged $5 S&H on a $14 transaction for a 5 oz package with 6 Top Loaders.. A-! and is false, I will have it removed.

The seller who does exactly what he says he will shouldn't have to worry about a disgruntled buyer lying in their neg or neutral feedback.

That's why.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:24 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrb1 View Post
Now this is karma.
Yeah, he is a meanie. A pure cyber-bully.
Always calling someone a liar.

For all intensive purposes, a loser.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:28 PM   #39 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
The guy sounds like a jerk I agree. The removal of a neutral feedback is your business. Out of curiosity....

Say someone took 12-13 days to ship out cards from a group break after the break was completed. Is that worth of a negative if I feel that took too long? If I honestly feel that is a long time would my feedback be removed?
It would depend on the break and what the host said about shipping.

I know I have taken that long and more on some breaks, but it takes longer than people think - depending on the break.

If you mean me, I would only oppose the feedback if I felt it wasn't warranted. If I took too long and know it - regardless of the reason - I would wear the feedback. If I don't think I really took too long, I would try to have it removed, but that doesn't mean it will.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:35 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:

I feel like if someone was taking this many days a simple mass pm being honest on the situation would go along ways...sure you wont please everyone and some feel the cards should be out next day, but its not realistic...

I have had deals where its been 9 days and I contact them and they say my dog died, then my grandma got cancer, then I wrecked my car....which we all know is almost bs everytime and I would give them a negative for it..

on the other hand I have had people who after a week I hadn't gotten a message or anything from and I contact them and they tell me they were sorry and simply forgot..its still a pain in the butt either way but that honesty goes along way with most
Old 04-01-2014, 05:41 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
I feel like if someone was taking this many days a simple mass pm being honest on the situation would go along ways...sure you wont please everyone and some feel the cards should be out next day, but its not realistic...

I have had deals where its been 9 days and I contact them and they say my dog died, then my grandma got cancer, then I wrecked my car....which we all know is almost bs everytime and I would give them a negative for it..

on the other hand I have had people who after a week I hadn't gotten a message or anything from and I contact them and they tell me they were sorry and simply forgot..its still a pain in the butt either way but that honesty goes along way with most
I agree being upfront makes all the difference. I was curious and won't name names as I joined it off a breakers site not this one. Guys fanboys were giving me a hard time because I complained after a while. With that said I would never file a claim against a group breaker, especially one with a solid reputation. Seems like those looking to file claims against honest breakers are the scammers.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:45 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Quit defending scammers. It's because of people like you that they get away with what they do.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:45 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
I agree being upfront makes all the difference. I was curious and won't name names as I joined it off a breakers site not this one. Guys fanboys were giving me a hard time because I complained after a while. With that said I would never file a claim against a group breaker, especially one with a solid reputation. Seems like those looking to file claims against honest breakers are the scammers.

if the group breaker was involved in the hassling of you that's not cool...most breakers will have their fans/lap dogs who feel its their duty to defend the breaker no matter if they were right or wrong...you know the people who are joking around or being total clowns about it...I wouldn't ever file a claim either if I had a package before the deadline...you win some and lose most when it comes to breaks and for that particular breaker not to call his dogs off you for a legitimate gripe says volumes to me
Old 04-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #44 (permalink)

Suspended lol

I PC Stephen Curry
Old 04-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Quit defending scammers. It's because of people like you that they get away with what they do.
Cking heard "scammers" and shall be here shortly
Old 04-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
if the group breaker was involved in the hassling of you that's not cool...most breakers will have their fans/lap dogs who feel its their duty to defend the breaker no matter if they were right or wrong...you know the people who are joking around or being total clowns about it...I wouldn't ever file a claim either if I had a package before the deadline...you win some and lose most when it comes to breaks and for that particular breaker not to call his dogs off you for a legitimate gripe says volumes to me
I seem to get slaughtered in 98% of them but for me it's more entertainment for when I am stuck home and the kids are in bed.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
I seem to get slaughtered in 98% of them but for me it's more entertainment for when I am stuck home and the kids are in bed.

lets blame the guys doing the random haha
Old 04-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #48 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
lets blame the guys doing the random haha
Dang. I ran the random too. haha
Old 04-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #49 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Cking heard "scammers" and shall be here shortly
Haha. I give her a hard time, but to her credit, she gives as good as she gets.

Still, she certainly will never cheat you. What more can you ask for on a trading site really?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:44 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Dang. I ran the random too. haha
maybe I will get better teams tonight lol