Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
So what are you saying? Thats if he is a friendly you are sympathetic to the cause of trolling but if its someone you dont like, its all out warfare to troll them till they lose it? Way to go Mr Double standard.
i don't think migraine was much of a troll.

stir the pot elsewhere.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Shouldn't surprise you, and I know it doesn't. The bias around here becomes clearer and clearer by day. The personal insults I have and continue to take from members that are unprovoked yet people look the other way. A guy like this says the wrong thing that pokes a certain bear and he gets suspended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
But it was okay for you to troll migraine and insult him constantly until he finally went ballistic? Yeah,you're one to talk, CD7.
Quote:
So what are you saying? Thats if he is a friendly you are sympathetic to the cause of trolling but if its someone you dont like, its all out warfare to troll them till they lose it? Way to go Mr Double standard.
If i may interpret for ld8759, i believe he was pointing out that CD7 is a tremendously self-righteous hypocrite. But that's just my interpretation.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
If i may interpret for ld8759, i believe he was pointing out that CD7 is a tremendously self-righteous hypocrite. But that's just my interpretation.
Amazingly, I got the same answer. Quit looking at my test.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post

stir the pot elsewhere.
Yea...last time I checked, I started this thread to figure out what happend to Full Metal. But it seems all it did was attract the "Get along gang" to bum rush the thread and blow it up! Thanks for your contribution
Old 04-02-2014, 05:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Just noticed FullMetal was banned. Anyone know why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I think it's a mistake. According to the log he is only suspended for insults.
Quote:
Yea...last time I checked, I started this thread to figure out what happend to Full Metal. But it seems all it did was attract the "Get along gang" to bum rush the thread and blow it up! Thanks for your contribution
Too funny once again. You posted the thread. Got your answer from a mod on the very next post. Then your very own 'get along gang' tried to troll.

Move along, still nothing but nonsense from you.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Looks to me that your "crew" started the pot stirring...
Old 04-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
Funny right. The threads start from 1 then increase in number with each post. He might have lost track on the count. Stop picking on and bullying him. He has been victimized once again.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
How in the hell did you get that out of what you quoted?

Quote:
He doesn't have a crew. He thinks for himself. Anyone who disagrees with him is all part of a gang though that likes to try and intimidate others.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Not going to comment from fear of being reported
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM   #35 (permalink)

It is all out war on this thread between get along gang #1 and get along gang #2.

Let the games begin
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 06:32 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Not going to comment from fear of being reported
This post has been reported.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:35 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
It is all out war on this thread between get along gang #1 and get along gang #2.

Let the games begin
From an outsider (not involved with either gang), both gangs troll each other. It's gotten to the point where any statement made is twisted so far from the "point being made" that's its ridiculous.

Gang #1 would say they are dog lovers, gang 2 would call gang 1 cat murderers and try to get them banned. All very sad
Old 04-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
From an outsider (not involved with either gang), both gangs troll each other. It's gotten to the point where any statement made is twisted so far from the "point being made" that's its ridiculous.

Gang #1 would say they are dog lovers, gang 2 would call gang 1 cat murderers and try to get them banned. All very sad
That would be a very astute observation...if the gangs were actually a real thing, and not a figment of OJ's imagination.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

One by one they all came running only to forget the question and post nonsense to start a war. I can't continue to argue with those the attack while are protected

Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
I don't usually say anything like this,but damn,I was hoping it was permanent. Never has anything good to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post

Bliss.

Always the same cast of characters.
Quote:

Just me.
Quote:
If you think that is the case, may god have mercy on your soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post

stir the pot elsewhere.
Quote:
Quote:

Let the games begin
Old 04-02-2014, 06:55 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
That would be a very astute observation...if the gangs were actually a real thing.
I find it amusing that I can recall having public disagreements if not outright arguements with almost everyone in this thread at one time or another yet somehow we are a gang. I'll never understand the mindset that just because a majority of a group agree on something they must be bullying the minority. How about maybe the minority is just wrong? But no, the majority is supposed to cave into and bow down to the minority lest they get stressed, blow up, freak out or go off the deep end.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #41 (permalink)

It's more that a group of members feel that everyone of their posts needs to be a joke or jab that a 10 year old could come up with. They post the same stuff over and over again on every thread or post they feel isn't up to their level. I am sure there are a lot of other members on here who think it's childish and can't understand why grown men feel the need to act this way. The only reason they don't mention anything is because they don't need the attention grabbing adult/children trolling every post they make.

Quote:

Old 04-02-2014, 07:03 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
That would be a very astute observation...if the gangs were actually a real thing, and not a figment of OJ's imagination.
While I understand what you are saying, I understand what he is saying as well.

Call them gangs, cliques, whatever. They exist on Blowout. Every forum on this site has them.

Baseball has them. Football has them. Basketball has them.

Then on top of that, you have 2 "Major" cliques. The "Moral Authority" and the "Defenders of Common Sense". That's what I call them at least.

The Moral Authority will come into a thread and tear someone apart. For whatever reason, justified or not, will come in and just throw their weight around.

The Defenders of Common Sense will come into the same thread, and question the Moral Authorities' statements, and start to bring up past events to prove they have no reason to say what they are.

Look, we all know JRB1 was a jerk. But he had a legit complaint, legit issue with a member. The first people in that thread were questioning the legitimacy of his complaint (I understand his history proved why that was done).

However, his legit complaint was then reinforced by another member having the same issue with the same seller. And it continued......the jabs thrown at him, the twisting of his words, etc.

Some see it as bullying, some see it as they are just defending Blowout. I see it scaring away a lot of potential new members.

There isn't a right way or wrong way to do things on Blowout, only the Blowout way.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #43 (permalink)

Perfectly said!

Quote:

Call them gangs, cliques, whatever. They exist on Blowout. Every forum on this site has them.

Then on top of that, you have 2 "Major" cliques. The "Moral Authority" and the "Defenders of Common Sense". That's what I call them at least.

The Moral Authority will come into a thread and tear someone apart. For whatever reason, justified or not, will come in and just throw their weight around.

The Defenders of Common Sense will come into the same thread, and question the Moral Authorities' statements, and start to bring up past events to prove they have no reason to say what they are.

Look, we all know JRB1 was a jerk. But he had a legit complaint, legit issue with a member. The first people in that thread were questioning the legitimacy of his complaint (I understand his history proved why that was done).

However, his legit complaint was then reinforced by another member having the same issue with the same seller. And it continued......the jabs thrown at him, the twisting of his words, etc.

Some see it as bullying, some see it as they are just defending Blowout. I see it scaring away a lot of potential new members.

There isn't a right way or wrong way to do things on Blowout, only the Blowout way.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:

I don't 100% agree with this post ... but I 95% agree with it. Hope everyone will take a moment to read it, and think for a bit.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I find it amusing that I can recall having public disagreements if not outright arguements with almost everyone in this thread at one time or another yet somehow we are a gang. I'll never understand the mindset that just because a majority of a group agree on something they must be bullying the minority. How about maybe the minority is just wrong? But no, the majority is supposed to cave into and bow down to the minority lest they get stressed, blow up, freak out or go off the deep end.
That is the funnest part about most of the members that feel victimized. I have agreed with them sometimes, which I can see is confusing because that should mean all the time, and disagreed with them other times. Sorry for the confusion, I will only agree from here on out. Can we all be friends now?

Quote:
One by one they all came running only to forget the question and post nonsense to start a war. I can't continue to argue with those the attack while are protected

Have fun.
I see that too. You were attacked again. Please feel free to express what comments were an attack on you and I will certainly address the issue of you being victimized.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
well, I contributed to the thread with my first few posts with the limited info I had.

it must be lonely in your world, being the only one that is right all the time.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
It's more that a group of members feel that everyone of their posts needs to be a joke or jab that a 10 year old could come up with. They post the same stuff over and over again on every thread or post they feel isn't up to their level. I am sure there are a lot of other members on here who think it's childish and can't understand why grown men feel the need to act this way. The only reason they don't mention anything is because they don't need the attention grabbing adult/children trolling every post they make.
Get off the Internet if you don't want to deal with it.

Why complain? You won't change a thing.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #48 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Holy cow! Im in a gang? Sweet!

All seriousness. WCTyson insulted/attacked fullmetal to get him to flip balls. Yet he is still here debating today. Im just curious why the free pass?

I missed anything fullmetal said last night but how many times did Tyson call him a lying sociopath because the guy hunts squirrel?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:27 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Holy cow! Im in a gang? Sweet!

All seriousness. WCTyson insulted/attacked fullmetal to get him to flip balls. Yet he is still here debating today. Im just curious why the free pass?

I missed anything fullmetal said last night but how many times did Tyson call him a lying sociopath because the guy hunts squirrel?

Is that how it went down?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #50 (permalink)

And whats wrong with hunting squirrel?
Closed Thread