Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I find it amusing that I can recall having public disagreements if not outright arguements with almost everyone in this thread at one time or another yet somehow we are a gang. I'll never understand the mindset that just because a majority of a group agree on something they must be bullying the minority. How about maybe the minority is just wrong? But no, the majority is supposed to cave into and bow down to the minority lest they get stressed, blow up, freak out or go off the deep end.
But that's the point I'm trying to make!! You see it as the majority, whereas a lot of people see it as "The typical group making the same typical statements". Your points may be 100% valid, but the way in which they are responded to is the "wrong" thing here.

Not calling you out, not one bit, but I read something you said today in another thread that meets my point.

Beware of new member CanucksCards

In this thread, you responded to a member with this:

Quote:
The tone I'm getting from that is that you could care less what happened to the op. I get that you can't control what the seller did but your attitude about the whole situation sucks. But hey, as long as you get yours it's all good right? I am so sick of all of the selfish pr(*ks in this hobby. You did offer more (probably) though so it serves the op right.
Your assumptions were your truth. After this, you had people quoting YOUR post as truth, and the "Mob mentality" began almost instantly.

Turns out, the tone you were getting was off.

Quote:
Sorry about that, and I mean it. Wasn't really at you but just a built up frustration of the me first and me only attitude around here. I agree that tone is hard to get across in type as I have been misinterpreted many times. For the record, I didn't call you what you said. I called you a "pr(*k". Clearly you can see they are different.
You blasted this member, and you were wrong. Simple as that. You treated that situation just like other situations, even insinuated that the member you were quoting was a "selfish prick", and that's where that thread ended. Nothing more was padded on.

Now, lets pretend you didn't make those same comments, but Orangejello727 did instead. That thread would be 6 pages long now, and 4 of those pages would be OJ + his "clique" against those going off on him about how he jumped the gun.

Again, I have nothing against anyone in this thread. I'm just trying to give you a different objective that some of us see. You may not see the "gang" mentality, but others do, especially those not involved.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #52 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post

Is that how it went down?
I did quote you and asked why your attacking him?

He did call out your manhood by saying your panties was on tight.

Not sure what happened after that.

Lying sociopath or girl? Whats more offensive?

Last edited by groundsupport; 04-02-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:34 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
And whats wrong with hunting squirrel?
Because he used a gun? Not sure......

Im sure it was a 6 month argument brought to a head.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:37 PM   #54 (permalink)

Old 04-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHLEGBOOTS View Post
You will the internet for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLBMALFO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
But that's the point I'm trying to make!! You see it as the majority, whereas a lot of people see it as "The typical group making the same typical statements". Your points may be 100% valid, but the way in which they are responded to is the "wrong" thing here.

Not calling you out, not one bit, but I read something you said today in another thread that meets my point.

Your assumptions were your truth. After this, you had people quoting YOUR post as truth, and the "Mob mentality" began almost instantly.

You blasted this member, and you were wrong. Simple as that. You treated that situation just like other situations, even insinuated that the member you were quoting was a "selfish prick", and that's where that thread ended. Nothing more was padded on.

Now, lets pretend you didn't make those same comments, but Orangejello727 did instead. That thread would be 6 pages long now, and 4 of those pages would be OJ + his "clique" against those going off on him about how he jumped the gun.

Again, I have nothing against anyone in this thread. I'm just trying to give you a different objective that some of us see. You may not see the "gang" mentality, but others do, especially those not involved.
I didn't respond to your earlier post but I did read it. I mostly agreed with it. I also see some very valid points here. Yes, my "assumptions" are indeed my truth. As far as people agreeing with me making it a mob? C'mon, please don't give me that much credit. People disagree with me all of the time and say so. I'm a big boy and I can take it and debate it without crying, whining and reporting it.

As for the post where I called the name? I regret the name part, 100% wrong and no excuse. I also didn't like how strong my tone was. Past that I don't regret it. I still stand behind my sentiment in that post. You can think that I am "wrong" and that is cool. I may even be. I am far from perfect on my "assumptions".

I will also agree with you that if the 'other' person made the same threads it would have gone wildly different. Here is the thing though, why is that? I have never had the mob attack me even though I have one of the biggest mouths on BO. It isn't because I'm an OG either as the person in question has been here far longer than I. Do you really not think the negative attention they get isn't warranted?

Again, you make a lot of valid points. I will admit that the threads can get out of control from time to time. I do not agree with the "gangs" part at all though. As I mentioned earlier, I have had almost everyone in this thread in disagreement with me at one time or another and in full agreement on others. That is due to individualistic thinking and not group thinking as the accusation makes out.

See how we are having a conversation? That is the result of grown up and well thought out discussion. Funny how that is possible with people that aren't always trying to play the victim and bait people into saying something that can be reported to a mod.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:45 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post

I think you are wayyy over analyzing this. I demand to know who is in whose clique and which clique I'm on, because I'm unsure. Name names.

Because I agree with someones point, am I then in their clique, even though I may vehemently disagree with them in other situations? Because I've been around for a few years and I remember my interactions with certain members and the douchey things they've done/posted, am I bullying them?

This FISHLEGBOOTS guy follows me around and trolls me....is he then a part of the 'rival' clique? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:47 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
This FISHLEGBOOTS guy follows me around and trolls me....is he then a part of the 'rival' clique? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
I will also agree with you that if the 'other' person made the same threads it would have gone wildly different. Here is the thing though, why is that? I have never had the mob attack me even though I have one of the biggest mouths on BO. It isn't because I'm an OG either as the person in question has been here far longer than I. Do you really not think the negative attention they get isn't warranted?
This is the part that gets me....I find it hilarious how people who are more than willing to throw insults, troll, and be general misérables revert to victim mode, as if they are not responsible for the stuff they have said and the sh*t they stir, yet others are responsible for theirs. Not to say that everyone doesn't do it to an extent, but the majority of people just deal with their business and don't claim to be victimized or bullied when people throw it back at them . There are perfect examples of both of those types of people in this thread.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:50 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
I did quote you and asked why you attacking him?

He did call out your manhood by saying your panties was on tight.

Not sure what happened after that.

Lying sociopath or girl? Whats more offensive?
Make sure you get your story straight. I will wait for you to figure it out. Someone posted a thread about a rifle on a card forum. I made a snark remark, hard to believe I know, about how I did not think this was the right place to post about weapons.

Your boy decided to question my manhood, because he had an opposing view.

You and a few others have decided that you are against me. Look for yourself, I do not always disagree or pick the opposing side of you just because you do not always agree with me. A few of you certainly do that toward me though. Which is fine, as I am sure we can agree on one thing and that is we would never call each other friends.

Now take the time to actually ask any of the mods if I reported anybody. I can handle my own and do not pick a fight then try to get someone in trouble. That is the funnest part about all this nonsense. He picked a fight, I quoted his own words, he flew off the handle and wanted the post edited. When he went to a mod. to report me, he did not like the end result and then started trolling mods after trolling me. Say what you want to me, I am a big boy and can take it. One thing is for sure though, get your facts straight if you are going to run your mouth.

Matt will be back soon and you can ask him yourself. Hope this clears up any confusion and .
Old 04-02-2014, 07:54 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
This is the part that gets me....I find it hilarious how people who are more than willing to throw insults, troll, and be general misérables revert to victim mode, as if they are not responsible for the stuff they have said and the sh*t they stir, yet others are responsible for theirs. Not to say that everyone doesn't do it to an extent, but the majority of people just deal with their business and don't claim to be victimized or bullied when people throw it back at them . There are perfect examples of both of those types of people in this thread.
Whens the last time you were suspended?

I was suspended when I did my taxes and posted my possible Obamacare fines for the next 3 years.

I reported your bait sent via PM and nothing. Highly political and pure bait on your part. I didnt respond even though I told you I supported it already.

Tyson ripped Fullmetal apart( though I dont know what happened last night) and who is here and who isnt?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Why you mother ^$$^, what did you just call me? That's it, you are out of my clique. Funny thing is that I've never had you in it until this thread apparently. I never agree with you but somehow we are in the same gang.

For the record, I'm never responsible for what I say. My wife says that she is in charge so it has to be her fault. Holy crap, I just realized that she is a bully and I am a victim. Houdini, can you bring the hammer to TX?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
One by one they all came running only to forget the question and post nonsense to start a war. I can't continue to argue with those the attack while are protected

Have fun.
Protected? I don't quite understand what you're saying but I've had to deal with people who are "protected". Such as cruiserdaddy (I only say his name because he has responded in this thread) has the "protection" of houdini. If I say anything he doesn't like he will report me to his friend houdini.

True story. So I can play the victim and say I'm being bullied. Am I wrong OJ? Since he has the protection of a mod and an itchy trigger finger for the report button I can also play the victim. However I don't.
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Typically we have internal procedures we will follow as far as what the infraction will carry. Its incremental based on the previous infractions as well. I would think most will agree very rarely do we strike without warning. This is a card forum, life's hard enough without having drama and issues on here. Typically at least one warning, then 1, 3, 5, 7, 14, 30, 60 days, 6 months, and well even at the 6 month suspension mark your status as a forum member does come into question.

For more serious infractions we may skip a step and/or use some additional judgement and treat it more like a case by case basis.

Thanks for the response. Appreciate it.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
Make sure you get your story straight. I will wait for you to figure it out. Someone posted a thread about a rifle on a card forum. I made a snark remark, hard to believe I know, about how I did not think this was the right place to post about weapons.

Your boy decided to question my manhood, because he had an opposing view.

You and a few others have decided that you are against me. Look for yourself, I do not always disagree or pick the opposing side of you just because you do not always agree with me. A few of you certainly do that toward me though. Which is fine, as I am sure we can agree on one thing and that is we would never call each other friends.

Now take the time to actually ask any of the mods if I reported anybody. I can handle my own and do not pick a fight then try to get someone in trouble. That is the funnest part about all this nonsense. He picked a fight, I quoted his own words, he flew off the handle and wanted the post edited. When he went to a mod. to report me, he did not like the end result and then started trolling mods after trolling me. Say what you want to me, I am a big boy and can take it. One thing is for sure though, get your facts straight if you are going to run your mouth.

Matt will be back soon and you can ask him yourself. Hope this clears up any confusion and .

You act like I dont know what means. Uh huh. Couldnt be tell people to eff off could it?

More bait......
Old 04-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:

I was suspended when I did my taxes and posted my possible Obamacare fines for the next 3 years.

I reported your bait sent via PM and nothing. Highly political and pure bait on your part. I didnt respond even though I told you I supported it already.

Tyson ripped Fullmetal apart( though I dont know what happened last night) and who is here and who isnt?
People keep alluding to mod favoritism. If anything it works in reverse to what they are accusing. I have been suspended three times and the last one was a direct result of a 'victim' baiting me in and reporting me after I responded. Keep in mind that person fired the first shot by entering a thread I was already in and insulting me out of nowhere. Yet still had the balls to claim victim when fire was returned.

Somehow I am constantly accused of being protected by the mods though. My suspensions prove otherwise but why inject facts into the discussion?

This is for the sake of the overall discussion. I have no interest in making it personal or naming names so no need to report this although it will happen anyways I guarantee it.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:03 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
As far as people agreeing with me making it a mob? C'mon, please don't give me that much credit.

Again, you make a lot of valid points. I will admit that the threads can get out of control from time to time. I do not agree with the "gangs" part at all though. As I mentioned earlier, I have had almost everyone in this thread in disagreement with me at one time or another and in full agreement on others. That is due to individualistic thinking and not group thinking as the accusation makes out.

See how we are having a conversation? That is the result of grown up and well thought out discussion. Funny how that is possible with people that aren't always trying to play the victim and bait people into saying something that can be reported to a mod.
Exactly, we are having a conversation. I BELIEVE (my opinion) we are having this conversation because I came to you rationally, with my opinions, in a non-threatening way.

I don't think you post to create a mob frenzy, and I believe your intentions are pure most of the time. But just because I believe this about you doesn't mean I believe this about those that follow you into threads, starting issues.

Quote:
I think you are wayyy over analyzing this. I demand to know who is in whose clique and which clique I'm on, because I'm unsure. Name names.

Because I agree with someones point, am I then in their clique, even though I may vehemently disagree with them in other situations? Because I've been around for a few years and I remember my interactions with certain members and the douchey things they've done/posted, am I bullying them?

Nope, not what I said at all. I'm saying there are cliques. Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean you are in the clique. I am saying these cliques do exist, and within those cliques, that is the behavior.

Quote:
I totally agree with this. And in line with that, I believe there is a minority of people who cause unneeded drama just because the opinion they are reading differs from their own.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You act like I dont know what means. Uh huh. Couldnt be tell people to eff off could it?

More bait......
I would never do such a thing, where there are children around. Love you.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:06 PM   #69 (permalink)

do we have gang colors or turfs to defend? I wanna know where I fall. I also want a cool leather (or pleather if I get a BD gang) jacket or vest. Tattoos optional? chaps with or w/o bottoms?

so many choices.

are the fights like red rover in the parking lot?

gotta leave work now so I'll expect more answers later if I can get back on.

It's the mrs cactus and mine 3rd anniversary today so ya know....
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Old 04-02-2014, 08:07 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
People keep alluding to mod favoritism. If anything it works in reverse to what they are accusing. I have been suspended three times and the last one was a direct result of a 'victim' baiting me in and reporting me after I responded. Keep in mind that person fired the first shot by entering a thread I was already in and insulting me out of nowhere. Yet still had the balls to claim victim when fire was returned.

Somehow I am constantly accused of being protected by the mods though. My suspensions prove otherwise but why inject facts into the discussion?

This is for the sake of the overall discussion. I have no interest in making it personal or naming names so no need to report this although it will happen anyways I guarantee it.

Needs to be aired out. I shared my peace on it in a peaceful non insulting manner. Something isn't right with this though.

Ill wait for a mods response.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
do we have gang colors or turfs to defend? I wanna know where I fall. I also want a cool leather (or pleather if I get a BD gang) jacket or vest. Tattoos optional? chaps with or w/o bottoms?

so many choices.

are the fights like red rover in the parking lot?

gotta leave work now so I'll expect more answers later if I can get back on.

It's the mrs cactus and mine 3rd anniversary today so ya know....
You want in me and coggins crew? Blood in, blood out brotha. You got to earn yourself a suspension before you can be jumped in fool.
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
You want in me and coggins crew? Blood in, blood out brotha. You got to earn yourself a suspension before you can be jumped in fool.
Oh I have one on my belt believe it or not. I doubronted when warned not to make any more posts. it was 24 hours in the hole
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Old 04-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
Oh I have one on my belt believe it or not. I doubronted when warned not to make any more posts. it was 24 hours in the hole
Well then, if you're in the system then you're one of us!

one of us!
one of us!
one of us!
Old 04-02-2014, 08:20 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:

You threatened to put a bullet in someones head and were banned. I don't think you realize how lucky you are.

I can't even remember what you're referring to, but perhaps the difference was that you created a thread versus I sending it (whatever it is) to you via PM?

Thank you for reporting my PMs, though.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Well then, if you're in the system then you're one of us!

one of us!
one of us!
one of us!

We're the same, you and me.
Closed Thread