Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 07:27 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 25,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post


We're the same, you and me.
Great movie!!

Now pardon me, I must go outside and fire my AK in the air while grabbing my crotch and yelling out MERIKA!!!!
__________________
After two years of avoiding detection from BODA, the infamous FBI profiler eric82 has discovered my dark secret...I am HAIKU!
death2redemptions is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
You threatened to put a bullet in someones head and were banned. I don't think you realize how lucky you are.

I can't even remember what you're referring to, but perhaps the difference was that you created a thread versus I sending it (whatever it is) to you via PM?

Thank you for reporting my PMs, though.
Of course you don't.. Typical because it makes sense. Can't acknowledge a bait.

I threaten anyone who would come after my children..

Which anyone would do.

Hence the unbanning.

Didn't understand the baiting at the time. Now I know...

Last edited by groundsupport; 04-02-2014 at 07:43 PM.
groundsupport is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 07:47 PM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Of course you don't.. Typical because it makes sense. Can't acknowledge a bait.

I threaten anyone who would come after my children..

Which anyone would do.

Hence the unbanning.
Uhhh I really don't have any clue what you're trying to say. Typical becuase it makes sense?

And I'm not going to re-litigate what happened, but needless to say, nobody ever threatened your children.
WilsonValdez is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Uhhh I really don't have any clue what you're trying to say. Typical becuase it makes sense?

And I'm not going to re-litigate what happened, but needless to say, nobody ever threatened your children.
Makes complete sense that you forget your troll bait via PM sent to me last week, but remember specific details of something that happened months/year+ ago....



Gotcha ya bro.....
groundsupport is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:07 PM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Makes complete sense that you forget your troll bait via PM sent to me last week, but remember specific details of something that happened months/year+ ago....



Gotcha ya bro.....
Yes, it does make complete sense that I remember someone threatening to put a bullet in my head over a stupid gif I posted....some things you don't forget.

I really hope I'm not in your 'gang'...that would be disappointing.
WilsonValdez is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:14 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
WCTYSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Animal Farm
Posts: 16,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Yes, it does make complete sense that I remember someone threatening to put a bullet in my head over a stupid gif I posted....some things you don't forget.
WCTYSON is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Yes, it does make complete sense that I remember someone threatening to put a bullet in my head over a stupid gif I posted....some things you don't forget.

I really hope I'm not in your 'gang'...that would be disappointing.

IF YOU COME AFTER MY CHILDREN

Something you easily forget.. Makes sense.

Need to be dad to be offended I guess.

Bait on.
groundsupport is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 8,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
You want in me and coggins crew? Blood in, blood out brotha. You got to earn yourself a suspension before you can be jumped in fool.
Cactuspies,

By blood in he means we use one of those diabetes finger prickers. Blood out, we throw a raw chicken in your general direction. As for the arseless chaps? Sorry, Lazy has claimed that as his signature style. You are welcome, encouraged even, to wear Hammer pants. As for the suspension requirement? Sadly, that part is true.

Also, in the interest in full disclosure, all members need to take turns pimping D2R at Scottsdale area truck stops. He has a lot of repeat customers but most of them want to kidnap him and keep him full time with them on the road. Most of those guys are pretty good size too. Well, that is what D2R says. I'll take his word for it but he does limp a bit after so he is probably telling the truth.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 8,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Yes, it does make complete sense that I remember someone threatening to put a bullet in my head over a stupid gif I posted....some things you don't forget.

I really hope I'm not in your 'gang'...that would be disappointing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
IF YOU COME AFTER MY CHILDREN

Something you easily forget.. Makes sense.

Need to be dad to be offended I guess.

Bait on.
I am actually enjoying this mostly civil and sometimes humorous thread. It sounds like the two of you have some serious disagreement. I implore you each to either bury the hatchet (pun intended but please don't take it literally) or just ignore each other. I don't want this thread deleted.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I am actually enjoying this mostly civil and sometimes humorous thread. It sounds like the two of you have some serious disagreement. I implore you each to either bury the hatchet (pun intended but please don't take it literally) or just ignore each other. I don't want this thread deleted.
Didn't realize this was humorous thread... I'm not mad in any way. Just curious on why Tyson got the free ride for his actions and Fullmetal got his time out..

Tyson slammed/insulted him good yesterday and Fullmetal was banned for his actions of "insult"
groundsupport is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
WCTYSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Animal Farm
Posts: 16,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
And whats wrong with hunting squirrel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I am actually enjoying this sometimes humorous thread. I don't want this thread deleted.
Does this add to it?


Last edited by WCTYSON; 04-02-2014 at 08:40 PM.
WCTYSON is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
WCTYSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Animal Farm
Posts: 16,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Didn't realize this was humorous thread... I'm not mad in any way. Just curious on why Tyson got the free ride for his actions and Fullmetal got his time out..

Tyson slammed/insulted him good yesterday and Fullmetal was banned for his actions of "insult"
Your reading comprehension still needs work.

Why not just send a PM to a mod. if you are that concerned with it?
WCTYSON is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:41 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
TarjetasBéisbol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NOVA
Posts: 3,011
Default

People, I just want to say, can we all get along? Can we get along?

Rodney King
__________________
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Andy Dufresne
TarjetasBéisbol is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:41 PM   #89 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,869
Default

So I been on the "Moral Authority" and the "Common Sense" side so I guess I am a free agent......I'm too pretty to get beat into the gang so I guess I'll be sexed in.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:43 PM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
Your reading comprehension still needs work.

Why not just send a PM a mod. if you are that concerned with it?
I'm sorry suspended.... You got me..

Which you should have every part of for yesterday..
groundsupport is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
TarjetasBéisbol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NOVA
Posts: 3,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
So I been on the "Moral Authority" and the "Common Sense" side so I guess I am a free agent......I'm too pretty to get beat into the gang so I guess I'll be sexed in.
I think D2R is in charge of that?
__________________
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Andy Dufresne
TarjetasBéisbol is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
People, I just want to say, can we all get along? Can we get along?

Rodney King
Didn't he drown in a pool high on drugs?

groundsupport is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:47 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 8,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
I think D2R is in charge of that?
Sadly this is true. Not pretty being sloppy 4,973,864 's either. High price but admission is worth it. Of course that is easy for me to say, I am the founder and got to skip that step. You also neglect to mention that you were #'s 4,904,012 through 4,970,106. For some reason you wanted to keep repeating the initiation.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
TarjetasBéisbol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NOVA
Posts: 3,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Didn't he drown in a pool high on drugs?

He had it all pool side, alcohol, cocaine, marijuana and PCP found in his system.
__________________
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Andy Dufresne
TarjetasBéisbol is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:49 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
He had it all pool side, alcohol, cocaine, marijuana and PCP found in his system.
Gotcha.. Just double checking...
groundsupport is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:49 PM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
TarjetasBéisbol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NOVA
Posts: 3,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Sadly this is true. Not pretty being sloppy 4,973,864 's either. High price but admission is worth it. Of course that is easy for me to say, I am the founder and got to skip that step.
Does that include the gimp?
__________________
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Andy Dufresne
TarjetasBéisbol is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:51 PM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
WCTYSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Animal Farm
Posts: 16,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
So I been on the "Moral Authority" and the "Common Sense" side so I guess I am a free agent......I'm too pretty to get beat into the gang so I guess I'll be sexed in.
Who in the hell ever said you were too pretty? Reported for lying.
WCTYSON is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 8,869
Default

Ok, absent the West Side Story that broke out in act 3, this thread delivers. Funny how grown men that aren't whiny bishes can insult each other and have a good time without running to the mods. It is the internet people, don't take it so seriously.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
WCTYSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Animal Farm
Posts: 16,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
I'm sorry suspended.... You got me..

Which you should have every part of for yesterday..
Go complain to a mod. if you feel your friend was served unjustly. I am sure they will give you details, though you never were one for truth.
WCTYSON is online now  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,076
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Ok, absent the West Side Story that broke out in act 3, this thread delivers. Funny how grown men that aren't whiny bishes can insult each other and have a good time without running to the mods. It is the internet people, don't take it so seriously.
Funny how that works until you get suspended for being reported by the very people who are on the opposing view...
groundsupport is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.