Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #101 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
Go complain to a mod. if you feel your friend was served unjustly. I am sure they will give you details, though you never were one for truth.
My complaint is in this thread.. Everyone sees it.

Don't call out my integrity.. I earned my stripes in life.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:59 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Go complain to a mod. if you feel your friend was served unjustly. I am sure they will give you details, though you never were one for truth.
Come on WCTYSON you know what you said in that thread was not right. In all my years of internet use I have tried to act as I'm face to face with someone. I think that's how Al Gore meant it to be when he discovered the internet.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:01 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
Come on WCTYSON you know what you said in that thread was not right. In all my years of internet use I have tried to act as I'm face to face with someone. I think that's how Al Gore meant it to be when he discovered the internet.
You think he cares?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I am actually enjoying this mostly civil and sometimes humorous thread. It sounds like the two of you have some serious disagreement. I implore you each to either bury the hatchet (pun intended but please don't take it literally) or just ignore each other. I don't want this thread deleted.
I thought we were on the same team. Thanks for the support, man.

Quote:
Ok, absent the West Side Story that broke out in act 3, this thread delivers. Funny how grown men that aren't whiny bishes can insult each other and have a good time without running to the mods. It is the internet people, don't take it so seriously.
Nevertheless, I agree, it really isn't that hard to not be a tattle tale. Handle your own battles.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
I thought we were on the same team. Thanks for the support, man.

Nevertheless, I agree, it really isn't that hard to not be a tattle tale. Handle your own battles.
Ill admit.. I reported you for your political bait because I was suspended over documents HR block gave me concerning Obamacare. taxes.

Nothing happened to you for your troll bait...
Old 04-02-2014, 10:09 PM   #106 (permalink)

I think it's funny that there are "cliques" on here. The reason we are all here is to buy/sell/trade cards and talk sports. What's the point of forming rivals when there's no need to? It seems like some people thrive on confrontation and bickering around here.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
I think it's funny that there are "cliques" on here. The reason we are all here is to buy/sell/trade cards and talk sports. What's the point of forming rivals when there's no need to? It seems like some people thrive on confrontation and bickering around here.
The cons of the off topic forum.................
Old 04-02-2014, 10:12 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Ill admit.. I reported you for your political bait because I was suspended over documents HR block gave me concerning Obamacare. taxes.
Didn't I genuinely offer to help you get that figured out?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:15 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Funny how that works until you get suspended for being reported by the very people who are on the opposing view...
Not sure where you are going with this. It has been mentioned a few times that if you are so concerned, take it to a mod. Nothing will be fixed going back and forth here. I can't believe I just typed that last sentence. What a freaking hypocrite I am and I hate hypocrites.

Quote:

Quote:

Nothing happened to you for your troll bait...
I earned my "stripes" too and this comes off as childish. What is up with the rash of reporting people? Man up and handle your own issues without getting the panties in the nether regions. Yes, I realize this contradicts my first point but what I'm really trying to say is just let it go. You have served your country, how is an internet message board causing you so much consternation?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:24 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Does that include the gimp?
I AM the gimp
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
I AM the gimp
Old 04-02-2014, 10:28 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
C'mon, plausible deniability doesn't work here. We gave you the videos so you were well aware. Just be careful, the statute of limitations hasn't yet expired.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Funny how that works until you get suspended for being reported by the very people who are on the opposing view...
Quote:
My complaint is in this thread.. Everyone sees it.

Don't call out my integrity.. I earned my stripes in life.
I damn will call out your integrity because you do not bother to get your facts straight before running your mouth. Here is just another example of you not having the slightest clue what you are talking about. If you want the facts, like I said, just ask a mod. Or you can just keep pretending like you know.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:35 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Protected? I don't quite understand what you're saying but I've had to deal with people who are "protected". Such as cruiserdaddy (I only say his name because he has responded in this thread) has the "protection" of houdini. If I say anything he doesn't like he will report me to his friend houdini.

True story. So I can play the victim and say I'm being bullied. Am I wrong OJ? Since he has the protection of a mod and an itchy trigger finger for the report button I can also play the victim. However I don't.
You cannot keep from mentioning me can you? Here we go again.

A couple things to set straight. I do not report you to Houdini. I click the red exclamation mark when I see you trolling and/or bashing me as you have done repeatedly on here. I NEVER have attempted to provoke you and for whatever reason you again continue your obsession with me.

Nobody here protects me. I have been warned and suspended multiple times. I rarely agree with them. Houdini is no fan of mine. To say WilsonValdez has his protection would be accurate. Me? Not a chance. Considering you were banned and allowed back I would say it appears you have special circumstances with the Mods not me. Why they would bring back a banned troublemaker is beyond me. You continue to pick and pick and pick and pick and pick and pick and pick.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:37 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Not sure where you are going with this. It has been mentioned a few times that if you are so concerned, take it to a mod. Nothing will be fixed going back and forth here. I can't believe I just typed that last sentence. What a freaking hypocrite I am and I hate hypocrites.

I earned my "stripes" too and this comes off as childish. What is up with the rash of reporting people? Man up and handle your own issues without getting the panties in the nether regions. Yes, I realize this contradicts my first point but what I'm really trying to say is just let it go. You have served your country, how is an internet message board causing you so much consternation?

Reporting who? WillyV via PM? Sorry you got me wrong if you think I hit report multiple times.

My comment of stripes is a slogan/natural saying.. Something I use... Normal for vets..

I wasn't using that as any advantage at all. Just saying I earned my right online to talk. BO isn't my first rodeo.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:43 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
You cannot keep from mentioning me can you? Here we go again.

A couple things to set straight. I do not report you to Houdini. I click the red exclamation mark when I see you trolling and/or bashing me as you have done repeatedly on here. I NEVER have attempted to provoke you and for whatever reason you again continue your obsession with me.

Nobody here protects me. I have been warned and suspended multiple times. I rarely agree with them. Houdini is no fan of mine. To say WilsonValdez has his protection would be accurate. Me? Not a chance. Considering you were banned and allowed back I would say it appears you have special circumstances with the Mods not me. Why they would bring back a banned troublemaker is beyond me. You continue to pick and pick and pick and pick and pick and pick and pick.
I didn't bring up your name randomly, you had already posted in this thread and there was relevance in bringing you up. Do I actually believe you and houdini conspire? No, I was getting my point across to OJ that anyone can play the victim if they want. He brought up "protection" as if me and coggins and lazy, etc. somehow "protect" each other in these threads but there is no "protection". All they have to do is report if they feel the need. And OJ knows this.

The trend appears on this site to be to throw the bait, provoke a response play the victim and then report. Now I'm not talking specifically about you cruiserdaddy when I say this, I'm saying this is what many appear to do on this site these days.
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 10:43 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
I damn will call out your integrity because you do not bother to get your facts straight before running your mouth. Here is just another example of you not having the slightest clue what you are talking about. If you want the facts, like I said, just ask a mod. Or you can just keep pretending like you know.
Mods have been asked in this thread. Calling out my integrity is laughable and reaching... I said numerous times I Don't know what Matt said later on. I do know you attacked him and aren't suspended for that. Ignore that fact.

And keep using like you're proud to be something...

Going to bed. Praying for you bro.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:47 PM   #118 (permalink)

There are like three different arguments going on at the same time in this thread with no relevance to the topic at hand.....well, the relevance has been severely diminished at least.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:48 PM   #119 (permalink)

Why was FullMetal banned?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:52 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Sending insults to combat Tysons Insults.

Hence the bias and favoritism.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:53 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
This should help you out:

Old 04-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Warren, I would say the same thing to you. How is any of this doing anything but making you both look bad? None of us are up to speed on the inner workings of what transpired and it is like being on the outside of an inside joke that is actually a slap fest.

Quote:
Reporting who? WillyV via PM? Sorry you got me wrong if you think I hit report multiple times.

My comment of stripes is a slogan/natural saying.. Something I use... Normal for vets..

I wasn't using that as any advantage at all. Just saying I earned my right online to talk. BO isn't my first rodeo.
You deserved your "stripes", please don't take my comments as criticizing that. My point was that you should be above letting this stuff drag you down to that level. I have disagreed with you and with Warren and have agreed with you both. This is an unbiased opinion, nothing is being settled the way that you are both doing this. I don't know what happened but that is exactly the point. It is just a bunch of insults back and forth without context.

As for the reporting? I don't give a darn if it was "wily nily" or not. I am fed up with all of these bishes running to the mods. If you aren't adult enough to handle your own business, maybe stay off of public message boards. That was a generalization, not directly leveled at you.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #123 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Mods have been asked in this thread. Calling out my integrity is laughable and reaching... I said numerous times I Don't know what Matt said later on. I do know you attacked him and aren't suspended for that. Ignore that fact.

And keep using like you're proud to be something...

Going to bed. Praying for you bro.
Funny thing is, I do not know what Matt said or did later either. Here I am once again calling out your integrity. You run your mouth without even getting your facts straight. I do not know you and you do not know me, let's make that straight. Not ignoring any fact. I know exactly what I said, after he started the online fight. So yet another thing you do not know, would he have even been suspended if he did not continue to troll a mod.? Save your prayers for someone who wants and needs them from you.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
As for the reporting? I don't give a darn if it was "wily nily" or not. I am fed up with all of these bishes running to the mods. If you aren't adult enough to handle your own business, maybe stay off of public message boards.
And while I don't ever use it because I can handle insults/criticism there is this little thing called the ignore button. Use it and you'll never have to hear from them again.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:04 PM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
And while I don't ever use it because I can handle insults/criticism there is this little thing called the ignore button. Use it and you'll never have to hear from them again.
I have never "ignored" someone and I don't intend to start now. Sure, I get annoyed, frustrated and even angry at some posters and posts but I'm a big boy that can take it as are you lover.

My comments to them are more from a position of concern about the road they are going down. Suspensions and worse are on the horizon if they don't slow down and while they aren't in my 'gang' per se, I don't want to see either to do or say something that they will regret.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 04-02-2014 at 11:07 PM.
Closed Thread