Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Sending insults to combat Tysons Insults.

Hence the bias and favoritism.
Really? Again, running your mouth. Did he insult me first? Then what happened after that? Bias and favoritism? I would be extremely surprised if any of the mods. even know my name without looking it up. Flap, flap, flap.........keep running that mouth. Not a clue.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I have never "ignored" someone and I don't intend to start now. Sure, I get annoyed, frustrated and even angry at some posters and posts but I'm a big boy that can take it as are you lover.
Sometimes you just gotta put em big boy pants on
Old 04-02-2014, 10:12 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
As for the reporting? I don't give a darn if it was "wily nily" or not. I am fed up with all of these bishes running to the mods. If you aren't adult enough to handle your own business, maybe stay off of public message boards. That was a generalization, not directly leveled at you.
Yup, the reporting has gotten ridiculous. That is just a general observation as well, but it seems like the people who feel like they are the most....shall we say, 'martyred' seem to love to report, because they feel theyve been wronged.

Also, who reports PMs? Like cmon man....grow up. How about everyone just agrees to not report everyone, unless there is something actually worthwhile to report, like a scammer.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:13 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Also, who reports PMs? Like cmon man....grow up. How about everyone just agrees to not report everyone, unless there is something actually worthwhile to report, like a scammer.
BOOM.....the logic is blowing my mind here....
Old 04-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
I have never "ignored" someone and I don't intend to start now. Sure, I get annoyed, frustrated and even angry at some posters and posts but I'm a big boy that can take it as are you lover.

My comments to them are more from a position of concern about the road they are going down. Suspensions and worse are on the horizon if they don't slow down and while they aren't in my 'gang' per se, I don't want to see either to do or say something that they will regret.
I agree with your bottom paragraph. It is a shame when we lose good members over the bickering. Save the bannings for the scammers. It does seem as if the anxiety towards current mods is growing. Not sure why.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
If i may interpret for ld8759, i believe he was pointing out that CD7 is a tremendously self-righteous hypocrite. But that's just my interpretation.
Thank you,WV. I'm female,btw,but how would you know that? Anyway,your interpretation was right on the money.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #132 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I agree with your bottom paragraph. It is a shame when we lose good members over the bickering. Save the bannings for the scammers. It does seem as if the anxiety towards current mods is growing. Not sure why.
C'mon, you don't want D2R as your lover? The playground tension you two have tells me otherwise.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:27 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
So what are you saying? Thats if he is a friendly you are sympathetic to the cause of trolling but if its someone you dont like, its all out warfare to troll them till they lose it? Way to go Mr Double standard.
What??? I'm talking about your buddy CD7 trolling migraine constantly until he snapped. It's called being a hypocrite.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:30 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
What??? I'm talking about your buddy CD7 trolling migraine constantly until he snapped. It's called being a hypocrite.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
You should educate yourself before making such a claim. I had ignored the guy weeks prior to him cursing out and threatening Blowout and the mods of this site. What does it say about the people who come to such an individuals defense? Not much. Hilarious you are foolish enough to blame me for that attention seeking mongrel going nutso. Speaking of trolling....who are you again?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
C'mon, you don't want D2R as your lover? The playground tension you two have tells me otherwise.
Seems you stick your nose in these types of threads more often than even I.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
Seems you stick your nose in these types of threads more often than even I.
While I don't keep a running tally I would agree that my nose is often seen in these threads. Is that good? Bad? I don't know. I try to inject humor and rational thought. Sometimes with success and sometimes not. When I am attacked I either reengage or agree that I deserved it. At no point do I whine to the mods unless it is something that is detrimental to the forums themselves.

I will report any signs of scamming however but that isn't what this thread is about so I digress. I am a big boy that talks a lot of crap. I am fully aware that makes me a target and I am capable of dealing with any blow back all on my own. I have not dealt with you and am not aware of any bad actions so I am still mostly unbiased.

In the interest of full disclosure it is pretty obvious that D2R and I are friends so that does influence my opinion. Having said that, I have never once come at you negatively or attacked you in any way that I can recall. I'm guessing your post was just an observation?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
You should educate yourself before making such a claim. I had ignored the guy weeks prior to him cursing out and threatening Blowout and the mods of this site. What does it say about the people who come to such an individuals defense? Not much. Hilarious you are foolish enough to blame me for that attention seeking mongrel going nutso. Speaking of trolling....who are you again?
You heard it here first, people. Giving your opinion is now trolling. Thus speaketh the cruising daddy!
Old 04-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not a troll,I'm a friend of that "attention seeking mongrel",migraine. If my memory serves me correctly,you only ignored him for a bit because you were warned/suspended for trolling him. If his posts or threads bothered you so much,you had the option to ignore him.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:12 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
You heard it here first, people. Giving your opinion is now trolling. Thus speaketh the cruising daddy!
I was only sticking up for a member of my "gang".
Old 04-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #141 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Sending insults to combat Tysons Insults.

Hence the bias and favoritism.
He was suspended for his flagrant insults - above and beyond anything else that happened in that thread.

If there was a bias, he would have been banned for the further insults he sent to the admin via pm... and he still may be.

If there is bias and favoritism, it is all in your corner because no one has ever been reinstated from a ban such as yours. You'd think you would be thankful instead of constantly pushing the boundaries. Eventually it will just be enough is enough.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
While I don't keep a running tally I would agree that my nose is often seen in these threads. Is that good? Bad? I don't know. I try to inject humor and rational thought. Sometimes with success and sometimes not. When I am attacked I either reengage or agree that I deserved it. At no point do I whine to the mods unless it is something that is detrimental to the forums themselves.

I will report any signs of scamming however but that isn't what this thread is about so I digress. I am a big boy that talks a lot of crap. I am fully aware that makes me a target and I am capable of dealing with any blow back all on my own. I have not dealt with you and am not aware of any bad actions so I am still mostly unbiased.

In the interest of full disclosure it is pretty obvious that D2R and I are friends so that does influence my opinion. Having said that, I have never once come at you negatively or attacked you in any way that I can recall. I'm guessing your post was just an observation?
You spoke of tension between another member and I so I pointed out what seems to be your enjoyment of these types of threads.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
This should help you out:

Why was FullMetal banned?
Dammit, now I'm stuck in the Matrix.

This thread is awesome, I love that there have been about 30 mentions of people being reported, but everyone claims they would never report anyone.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:26 PM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not a troll,I'm a friend of that "attention seeking mongrel",migraine. If my memory serves me correctly,you only ignored him for a bit because you were warned/suspended for trolling him. If his posts or threads bothered you so much,you had the option to ignore him.
I was warned for issues with WCTYSON . Never migraine. Speaking of ignore why did migraine refuse to ignore me? When he initially had his account deactivated why did a member here say Migraine had a message for me through Facebook? Again you should educate yourself on the little spat between the banned member and I. I have been suspended twice on here and never once did I send a foul and/or aggressive message to a Mod in response . Doesn't mean I agreed but simply not worth creating even more drama. Defend anyone you want but do not continue to be oblivious to the truth.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:27 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
You spoke of tension between another member and I so I pointed out what seems to be your enjoyment of these types of threads.
I did speak of "tension" but I was having good natured humor with you. No slight or disrespect intended. Instead of running with the joke you chose to get offended, imagine that.

I will say that your observation is spot on as to my enjoyment and I don't get it. I despise Springer and the Enquirer but love this part of the forums. No idea how that can be seen any way other than contradictory.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:28 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no10pin View Post

This thread is awesome, I love that there have been about 30 mentions of people being reported, but everyone claims they would never report anyone.
You better state which colors you represent or you will be reported. Are you a bully or a whiner? No in between apparently.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:32 PM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
You better state which colors you represent or you will be reported. Are you a bully or a whiner? No in between apparently.
It's a tough choice, I'm usually a whiner but my kids think I'm a bully. I've never had the chance to be in a baseball card commenter gang, I'm very nervous.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:46 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:

Reported..............
Old 04-02-2014, 11:46 PM   #149 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
It's a tough choice, I'm usually a whiner but my kids think I'm a bully. I've never had the chance to be in a baseball card commenter gang, I'm very nervous.
This is cracking me up.

It spilled over into the BlowoutTV chat room tonight and I was laughing as they chose sides, fight songs, and kicked pskell02 out for not wearing the right color bandana...
Old 04-02-2014, 11:49 PM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Well played, I like you. I am letting you in without D2R violating you. Wait, maybe you are a spy. Crap. You are dead to me.