Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 12:55 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
damn, houdini just put baby in a corner.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:00 PM   #177 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
He was suspended for his flagrant insults - above and beyond anything else that happened in that thread.

If there was a bias, he would have been banned for the further insults he sent to the admin via pm... and he still may be.

If there is bias and favoritism, it is all in your corner because no one has ever been reinstated from a ban such as yours. You'd think you would be thankful instead of constantly pushing the boundaries. Eventually it will just be enough is enough.
Just saw this since Clark bumped it. Not ducking as big bad Willy V claims. No reason to. Just saw the other guys talking off topic this morning so I didn't jump back in.

Roger that. I I'm thankful. Thank You

As for Fullmetal, I just saw him getting slammed and attacked. I guess I missed what he did after that was much worse. My bad for sticking my nose in. That's my fault.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #178 (permalink)
Banned

Looks like the same people did a number on the thread instead of staying on topic. Pass!
Old 04-03-2014, 01:09 PM   #179 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
As for Fullmetal, I just saw him getting slammed and attacked. I guess I missed what he did after that was much worse. My bad for sticking my nose in. That's my fault.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:54 PM   #180 (permalink)

Wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone's real name was posted in this thread next to their comments and employers/loved ones/etc. could google it? Could you imagine how embarrassing it would be to not get a job because of bickering on an internet message board dedicated to sports cards? Ah, anonymity... That said, I did just spend a few minutes reading four pages of this stuff. So carry on.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:59 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone's real name was posted in this thread next to their comments and employers/loved ones/etc. could google it? Could you imagine how embarrassing it would be to not get a job because of bickering on an internet message board dedicated to sports cards? Ah, anonymity... That said, I did just spend a few minutes reading four pages of this stuff. So carry on.
I do use my name. I also always assume that is the case and rarely if ever post anything I would be worried about.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:04 PM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
my last name and first initial are in my username here and everywhere else. I don't say/post anything I would regret somebody seeing.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:16 PM   #183 (permalink)

Quote:
my last name and first initial are in my username here and everywhere else. I don't say/post anything I would regret somebody seeing.
Just out of curiosity, I Googled my user name which is my initials and last name. First hits were of an Instagram account which I don't have one of. Anywho, the dude with the same cool name says, "Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate, then, always be a pirate". I think I like that guy and wish I had thought of that line.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #184 (permalink)

How long will he be banned for? I really need to communicate with him regarding a possible trade offer..
Old 04-03-2014, 03:48 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hquiz View Post
How long will he be banned for? I really need to communicate with him regarding a possible trade offer..
suspended, and if i'm not mistaken, suspended members can still PM?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #186 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Just saw this since Clark bumped it. Not ducking as big bad Willy V claims. No reason to. Just saw the other guys talking off topic this morning so I didn't jump back in.

Roger that. I I'm thankful. Thank You

I'm not saying that he wasn't getting egged on, but at the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions. As for the others, either their actions were not deemed as bad or their actions were not reported. It was the mcarbine thread that was used, but he was reported in multiple threads that day for multiple posts. Is it always the other person?

Quote:
He's not banned.

Quote:
suspended, and if i'm not mistaken, suspended members can still PM?
True. Unless you send insults to the admin via pm. Then you may lose that privilege as well.

When a suspended member continues the same actions that got him suspended via pm, he is sometimes banned and sometimes his suspension is increased with no pm privileges.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:18 PM   #187 (permalink)

I just attempted PMing him and its not allowed
Old 04-03-2014, 04:46 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
True. Unless you send insults to the admin via pm. Then you may lose that privilege as well.

When a suspended member continues the same actions that got him suspended via pm, he is sometimes banned and sometimes his suspension is increased with no pm privileges.
Quote:
I just attempted PMing him and its not allowed
Old 04-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
oh great....
Old 04-04-2014, 03:10 PM   #190 (permalink)

well, i guess we'll have to wait until Fullmetal comes off of suspension to post a thread titled "Why was OJ banned?"

Old 04-04-2014, 03:14 PM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
well, i guess we'll have to wait until Fullmetal comes off of suspension to post a thread titled "Why was OJ banned?"
Don't worry, I got it covered
Old 04-04-2014, 07:33 PM   #192 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Seeing as there is quite enough cannon fodder in this section already, I am going to close this one down.
Closed Thread