Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 03:48 PM   #51 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOFcollector View Post
This really isn't a fair statement to make. I had no idea about any of his prior doings until fish PMed me asking for info since I recently completed a deal with him. And quite frankly it is none of my business what he has done with other members. When I make a deal with a member, I look at iTrader and make sure that everything is groovy from a feedback standpoint, I don't search the forum to make sure everyone thought this guy is a great person and an asset to the forum.

After fish showed me what he has been emailing, I am just as happy as anyone for him being banned. But I knew nothing about this member when I sold him a lot of cards, which he promptly paid for, thus earning my positive feedback.

Calling me a "fool" for doing so is pretty "foolish" on your part.
What makes all these people A+ or A++ or A+++ or A++++ people to work with, in your opinion? "Buyer paid promptly-A+." Isn't that what they are supposed to do? Your seem to throw around praise like everyone is just so super-duper great for doing the basics. Or are they going above and beyond? If they are, you should put in the i-trader what they did to earn the extra kudos.

And I must of hit a cord with you since I didn't name anyone in my previous post yet you felt the need to respond. I'm saying it goes for EVERYONE tossing lovey-dovey hugs and kisses i-trader around like it's going out of style. I've given five A+ feed backs in 6 years: two to Jlzink, one to dthimesch, one to excel-b and one other that probably wasn't warranted. But I sure as $#!+ didn't do it just because they did the basics of what was required in the deal. And none of them are banned d-bags.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #52 (permalink)

I leave A++++ as my feedback because I'm too lazy to write anything else. As long as I get my cards or my money, then that deserves whatever feedback I want to leave which is what I do.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 04-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #53 (permalink)

But hey, your response to me was good. I give it an A++.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:53 PM   #54 (permalink)

when I was young and dumb I listened to a band called insane clown posse...and when I seen the name jrb...I instantly thought of their song gang related...it stands for juggalo rydas b***h.....tossed up and instant red flag, then I seen how he treated fish and its pretty obvious we was dealing with a juggalo haha
Old 04-02-2014, 03:55 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I leave A++++ as my feedback because I'm too lazy to write anything else. As long as I get my cards or my money, then that deserves whatever feedback I want to leave which is what I do.
At least you admitted you're lazy.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Iluvfish2 stated that his trading, buying and selling was not the issue. That the issue of his punishment was based on his behaviour, comments and his lashing out with textual harrasment and vulgar language.

From a mental health perspective, those are a clear indication of a reaction to an action. We already know what he did was wrong and what he said was wrong. But do you ever wonder as to why he did it? Or what made him do it? I mean isnt that a cause for concern as well? The only way to stop such types of situation is to understand what starts it. Right?

Do you remember what you are banned for? Do you understand the underlying issues that you have solved that has let you back and now refrain from doing? Use that as an example
If a card forum pushed him over the edge,he has far bigger issues in real life. You sound like a therapist with this post. He's gone for being an idiot. What does any of this mattter now? Blowout isn't responsible for someone's mental health issues.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:00 PM   #57 (permalink)

Nevermind, working now.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:05 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
I was banned for using sexual references. I wasn't attacking anyone so there is a bit of a difference.
You're on the BO sexual offenders list?
Old 04-02-2014, 04:09 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
You're on the BO sexual offenders list?

Yes I am
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 04:10 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
I honestly think its a build of frustrtation from being picked on over and over. This is such a social hobby. Whether he deserved it or not is not the question at hand. I much rather focus on the issues that are leading to why certain individuals are "crapping" out.
jrb should have learned to implement the "ignore" feature. Sadly, there are some real tools on BO whose sole reason for being here seems to be to instigate arguments, blast newbies for posting errors, and spell-checking.

jrb is gone and it's his own fault.
I am not who I used to be. 2 Corinthians 5:17
Old 04-02-2014, 04:19 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
jrb should have learned to implement the "ignore" feature. Sadly, there are some real tools on BO whose sole reason for being here seems to be to instigate arguments, blast newbies for posting errors, and spell-checking.

I 100% agree with the bolded. You see dozens of them everyday.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:20 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
If a card forum pushed him over the edge,he has far bigger issues in real life. You sound like a therapist with this post. He's gone for being an idiot. What does any of this mattter now? Blowout isn't responsible for someone's mental health issues.
Yep, I tend to blame a lack of discipline and being an overall a-hole. I know it is easier to blame ones bad actions on others than I don't know .................. holding the scum bags accountable. It is funny, most of these scum defenders take a crap ton of heat for doing it yet they don't snap themselves. I wonder why that is? Maybe personal self control? They don't even get the contradiction in their message and their own actions.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:23 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post

No, JRB is gone because he is a pathological liar and also an idiot that thought it was wise to bait and insult multiple mods over and over. We agree that it is his fault, just not how it occured.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned

THe mob mentality some how gives extra protection and a good feeling to gang up and torrment someone. A perfect case of a telephone tough guy or what we have come know as a bully!
Old 04-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #65 (permalink)

People still use dial up? What is this, the 80's?
Old 04-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
THe mob mentality some how gives extra protection and a good feeling to gang up and torrment someone. A perfect case of a telephone tough guy or what we have come know as a bully!
I understand the whole kids who get bullied end up shooting the school theory but this a hobby card forum. I don't think that theory applies to the internet (with exception to social media where you actually know the people personally).
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 04-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
I understand the whole kids who get bullied end up shooting the school theory but this a hobby card forum. I don't think that theory applies to the internet (with exception to social media where you actually know the people personally).
What are you talking about? I know you, we have posted back and forth, even pm'd in private. Doesn't that make us friends? If you insult me does it not hurt? I am so confused. I confided in you and bore my soul. I thought we had spomething special.

Don't worry, It is only a one story. I'll be back shortly.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 04-02-2014 at 05:41 PM. Reason: I say ok.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:49 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Your're right the internet is not real!
Old 04-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #69 (permalink)

Edit: This was much funnier before the post that it was referring to was cowardly edited. Just saying.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 04-02-2014 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
What are you talking about? I know you, we have posted back and forth, even pm'd in private. Doesn't that make us friends? If you insult me does it not hurt? I am so confused. I confided in you and bore my soul. I thought we had spomething special.

Don't worry, It is only a one story. I'll be back shortly.
Take a step back from the ledge my friend and jump into my arms. We shall make it in this world together. Nothing can get to us when we have each other.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Take a step back from the ledge my friend and jump into my arms. We shall make it in this world together. Nothing can get to us when we have each other.
It would upset the chain of command. One of us has to be the mob leader and the other the minion. Agenda doesn't work if we are equals.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:07 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
It would upset the chain of command. One of us has to be the mob leader and the other the minion. Agenda doesn't work if we are equals.
You're speaking dominatrix again. Isn't lazy enough? How many submissives must you acquire???
Old 04-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
You're speaking dominatrix again. Isn't lazy enough? How many submissives must you acquire???
There is a limit?
Old 04-02-2014, 05:09 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Is this a contest to guess what the edits arw? Blowouts version of a mad lib book?
I saw it before the edits, it was quite the read!!!

Old 04-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes, he is on the BOSO Register. Here is another example.

I could say "can of corn" and he could, somehow, turn it sexual.