Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Be cautious of " saynotomeshhats"!

I've been a member a while but have only done 5 transactions with members here. I bought a lot of 116 2014 Topps Heritage from "saynotomeshhats" for 15.00.
He received my money on 3/22 and said he would mail on 3/24-3/25 at latest. I havent received the cards as of today-4/2. I sent him a message on 3/29 to see if he had mailed and another on 4/1. I got no reply, so I checked his profile and he hasn't been on since 3/28. So, thought I would check here to see if anyone knew him. His feedback is 100% positive, so I wasnt afraid to deal with him over 15 bucks. I will wait until April 8th-two weeks and see if they show up.
Anyone know him??

Bobby

Last edited by Bobby; 04-09-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Bobby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

well, he hasn't been on for a few days (3/28), which is a day before you sent your message, so that means he isn't exactly avoiding answering you. He could be avoiding this place because he didn't ship yet, but that's just speculation.

I'd hang on tight for maybe another week and file a claim if you don't hear/receive anything.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

I would give it another week, something could have legitimately happened..
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Well, "saynotomesh" was back on the site today, but still not answering my messages. Really looking like the guy is hiding for a reason. Can't believe someone would mess up his feedback over 15 bucks. Will wait until Monday and if no cards, I guess I will leave feedback. Dont want others to get messed over.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

some of these clowns will screw you over for $1. that's just how they roll.
scoobysnacks4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
Well, "saynotomesh" was back on the site today, but still not answering my messages. Really looking like the guy is hiding for a reason. Can't believe someone would mess up his feedback over 15 bucks. Will wait until Monday and if no cards, I guess I will leave feedback. Dont want others to get messed over.
yeah that's annoying. could be he looked at things from his phone and ignored the PM notification. but yeah, annoying.

hang in there.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Well, he's had the money for 2 weeks, said he would ship on the 24th or 25th and still no cards. Do the mods here get involved in this situations? Who do I contact for help?
thanks.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
Well, he's had the money for 2 weeks, said he would ship on the 24th or 25th and still no cards. Do the mods here get involved in this situations? Who do I contact for help?
thanks.
Houdini, iluvfish2
Old 04-07-2014, 11:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

Well, still no cards. One of the mods is helping now by trying to contact this guy. He has put the "Banned" tag on him until he contacts one of us. I really hate that it came to that, but there has been no communication since 3/28 and he hasnt been on site since 4/3. He received my payment on 3/22, so its been over 2 weeks. I am holding off leaving negative feedback, hoping he will make this small deal right. Just be cautious in dealing with him.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

Sorry to hear about your deal gone bad. Dollar amount is irrelevant, it's the fact that it occurred, and it sucks. I'd hold off until the mods figure it out. A negative feedback on a banned member is kind of moot, but it might be wise to do eventually, since banned members have a way of becoming un-banned. I think 14 days of no communication would be enough time to feel comfortable filing a claim.

Good luck!
briscogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #11 (permalink)

I'd say you did everything right. Unfortunate that one of your first few deals was a non-shipper.

Old 04-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

I waited for a long time before making any transactions here, because no real tracking of trades. I just recently decided to take the plunge and on my 5th transaction I encountered a bad trader. Simple deal, 15 bucks for 150 or so 2014 heritage with some shortprints. I hated to do it, but I had to leave my first negative feedback here today. I waited 21 days for "saynotomeshhats" to send cards, but with no communication and no activity on the site since 4/3, it seemed apparent that he wasnt going to make it right. So, after contacting "iluvfish2" , the guy was banned and would be re-instated if he made the trade right. After another week, no sight of him nor any communication, so I left the negative. I truly hate that someone with 100% feedback would steal a mere 15 bucks, but who knows what makes some folks tick. Thanks for your help "iluvfish2", much appreciated, sorry it could have turned out for the good.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

File a chargeback and problems solved and nothing will be "stolen"
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote