Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 12:59 AM   #226 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,557
Default

Someone PM me the Cliffnotes version please. That'd be grrreeeaaat.
__________________
You got it, dude.
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:05 AM   #227 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,349
Default

Funny stuff. What makes you think id give you a red cent of my hard earned money? Have I tried to join a break of yours in the past? Not a chance nor would I in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to post.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
This thread was a long read.

The only thing I have taken from it is that I'm not allowing CD7 to join any of my breaks. God forbid I get called out for "slow shipping" after having to sort a bunch of stuff.

Obviously I learned a lot of other things too. But my point was made in the sentences above. If I had entered the conversation earlier I would have given more of my opinion, but man, some people just have no idea how much work goes into a group break, let alone one of that size.

Oh and Jon....my condolences to your bleeding anus.
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:06 AM   #228 (permalink)
Member
 
babyfaceposey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fresh out the womb
Posts: 3,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
You think you can do it any faster CD has stated numerous times the ship[ping time does not matter. Truth is it did matter he was just too big of a puss to fight the fight in his name and is cowering behind others now.

Personally I could care less when the item is shipped, if I don't have it in about 28 days or so I will open a claim period. Anyone who cries over shipping time is pretty pathetic in my opinion. That said when I sell something I ship within 24 hours 99% of the time.

Again in the end the who issue at hand here had NOTHING to do with the shipping time...
Troll cruiser much? Cruiser has stated he didn't care about the shipping time. Other members did. Go back and read that thread.
babyfaceposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:18 AM   #229 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 12,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Funny stuff. What makes you think id give you a red cent of my hard earned money? Have I tried to join a break of yours in the past? Not a chance nor would I in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to post.
Answer: Nothing does, just giving my opinion in the thread. I forgot though, you are bad at accepting that. You've never joined any of my breaks, and I am glad you will not be trying to in the future. That is perfectly fine with me.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
980 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:23 AM   #230 (permalink)
Member
 
babyfaceposey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fresh out the womb
Posts: 3,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
He received his cards without damage. He then sold them to another member without any protection - no bubble mailer at all. The cards were returned to him as damaged and THEN he told me his cards were damaged - AFTER he shipped them to someone else with no protection.

When I confronted him, he ADMITTED it live in the chatroom.



Your 9 days includes 4 days of weekends. I realize you feel entitled to the break host working 7 days a week, but I'm not going to if I don't want to.

Sorting the players was the easy part. Toploading the 1500 or 1800 ref actually took the most time - and then bagging the players and packaging them up into the 100 plus individual packages. Heck, just videoing the hits took over an hour (although babyfaceposey could have accomplished this in mere moments) - try to work that out now - if just showing them quickly on camera took over an hour, then how long did sleeving, top loading, sorting, bagging, and packaging take?

There was also a 200 card BGS submission included with this break as well.

They were shipped on the 10th day - which only included 6 business days. Still, 10 days for 50 sets sorted by player with over 1500-1800 toploaded hits is not a long time. If you do not believe me, take 1500-1800 cards and sleeve and topload them carefully - tell me how long just that part takes. Then sort them all by player, make a video showcasing each player individually, bag them, then sort them by participant, then package them, then buy/print/label them, and then get all 100+ packages to the post office.



The estimates were made in advance. The fees were $3 shipping, $1 supplies, and paypal fees. Exactly what I posted in the thread before he ever bid on a single item.

You and he and everyone else had every right to not feel those charges were fair and simply skip the break. He agreed to those charges when he joined the break.
Thanks for the compliment. God bless.
babyfaceposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #231 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
He received his cards without damage. He then sold them to another member without any protection - no bubble mailer at all. The cards were returned to him as damaged and THEN he told me his cards were damaged - AFTER he shipped them to someone else with no protection.

When I confronted him, he ADMITTED it live in the chatroom.



Your 9 days includes 4 days of weekends. I realize you feel entitled to the break host working 7 days a week, but I'm not going to if I don't want to.

Sorting the players was the easy part. Toploading the 1500 or 1800 ref actually took the most time - and then bagging the players and packaging them up into the 100 plus individual packages. Heck, just videoing the hits took over an hour (although babyfaceposey could have accomplished this in mere moments) - try to work that out now - if just showing them quickly on camera took over an hour, then how long did sleeving, top loading, sorting, bagging, and packaging take?

There was also a 200 card BGS submission included with this break as well.

They were shipped on the 10th day - which only included 6 business days. Still, 10 days for 50 sets sorted by player with over 1500-1800 toploaded hits is not a long time. If you do not believe me, take 1500-1800 cards and sleeve and topload them carefully - tell me how long just that part takes. Then sort them all by player, make a video showcasing each player individually, bag them, then sort them by participant, then package them, then buy/print/label them, and then get all 100+ packages to the post office.



The estimates were made in advance. The fees were $3 shipping, $1 supplies, and paypal fees. Exactly what I posted in the thread before he ever bid on a single item.

You and he and everyone else had every right to not feel those charges were fair and simply skip the break. He agreed to those charges when he joined the break.
Ok Houdini. I have bolded the above parts for your review. you are calling me a liar because I said the BGS cards shipped before the rest of the break. NOW.... My cards as you have shown actually shipped 12 days after the break. So.. you lied about the 9 days. Now about the BGS bit. if the BGS cards shipped 10 days after the break as you stated above....that would be before my 12 days after the break correct? That is basic math. So before riding off on the high horse and calling me a liar I feel it important to fact check.

As for me saying you deleted posts, you typed "deleted" which must have been an edit. My mistake, Ill accept being called a liar by you. Shame you can not live up to your own lies even when in clear print multiple times in this thread.

Shipping times were not the root of my posts. The root of my posts would be the double standard that is present in my opinion. Post #31 states a feedback was deleted that was negative for Houdini regarding shipping time. The buyer, although angry about whatever, should have a right to leave fair and honest feedback about his experience. He stated he felt 10 or more days was too long to ship. I have stated it appeared others were in agreement. This member is being banned for a feedback abuse for sharing his experience on shipping time. It was deleted in record time. To me that shows a bias and presents the problem that members cannot leave honest feedback about their experience when it comes to a Moderator. I made it clear in a PM to houdini I dont give a rip about it because Im not looking to flip. Others may care and it appears a few did. Maybe not major concerns, but concerns nonetheless.

This is not a personal vendetta as mentioned by the peanut gallery. I have spent PLENTY of money with houdini over the past 6 months. Speak with your wallet right? Obviously to spend $1500-2000 I cannot hate the guy as much as some suggest. Heck, Id be more than happy to compare tabs with some of his most flagrant supporters and see who is spending more with him.

People who do not like me from my various social issue type posts will continue to bash. This is not about that. You know who you are. This is about the standards every member should be held to. I can see why a member would be frustrated with shipping time. 14-15 days to receive the cards is a while. For me? No. Why should people get jumped on for complaining or their words be taken the wrong way?

I am done here. Happy reading.
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:32 AM   #232 (permalink)
Member
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Again the feedback was clearly retailitory that is why it was removed.. And yes I will stick to my OPINION that those who cry about shipping time are pathetic..
you have lost your mind my friend as most people get at MOST 2-3 days to ship. I always ship next day no MATTER what. Some days I only ship 5 packages and some days (lie tomorrow I have 34 packages going out)
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:42 AM   #233 (permalink)
Member
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,529
Default

as to not edit the above post this is not directed^^^^^^^^^^ at anyone it is just a fact of the board
I don't need to get into a side argument as im not taking sides
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:45 AM   #234 (permalink)
Member
 
Nyfancam01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,774
Default

When you thought this thread up (assuming you thought) did it seem like a good idea? Maybe even almost?
__________________
I collect the pound for pound greatest player of all time...ALLEN IVERSON !
$$$ ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY AI $$$!!!
Currently: 39 AUTOS, 275+ GAME USED & TONS OF RARE INSERTS/#'d
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:17 AM   #235 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 18,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ok Houdini. I have bolded the above parts for your review. you are calling me a liar because I said the BGS cards shipped before the rest of the break. NOW.... My cards as you have shown actually shipped 12 days after the break. So.. you lied about the 9 days. Now about the BGS bit. if the BGS cards shipped 10 days after the break as you stated above....that would be before my 12 days after the break correct? That is basic math. So before riding off on the high horse and calling me a liar I feel it important to fact check.

As for me saying you deleted posts, you typed "deleted" which must have been an edit. My mistake, Ill accept being called a liar by you. Shame you can not live up to your own lies even when in clear print multiple times in this thread.

Shipping times were not the root of my posts. The root of my posts would be the double standard that is present in my opinion. Post #31 states a feedback was deleted that was negative for Houdini regarding shipping time. The buyer, although angry about whatever, should have a right to leave fair and honest feedback about his experience. He stated he felt 10 or more days was too long to ship. I have stated it appeared others were in agreement. This member is being banned for a feedback abuse for sharing his experience on shipping time. It was deleted in record time. To me that shows a bias and presents the problem that members cannot leave honest feedback about their experience when it comes to a Moderator. I made it clear in a PM to houdini I dont give a rip about it because Im not looking to flip. Others may care and it appears a few did. Maybe not major concerns, but concerns nonetheless.

This is not a personal vendetta as mentioned by the peanut gallery. I have spent PLENTY of money with houdini over the past 6 months. Speak with your wallet right? Obviously to spend $1500-2000 I cannot hate the guy as much as some suggest. Heck, Id be more than happy to compare tabs with some of his most flagrant supporters and see who is spending more with him.

People who do not like me from my various social issue type posts will continue to bash. This is not about that. You know who you are. This is about the standards every member should be held to. I can see why a member would be frustrated with shipping time. 14-15 days to receive the cards is a while. For me? No. Why should people get jumped on for complaining or their words be taken the wrong way?

I am done here. Happy reading.
For the love of God and all that's holy, I am talking about the cards shipping. The only part referring to the BGS submission says... wait for it... "the BGS submission."

Everything else is talking about the break cards.

The 9 days was your number... I was replying to you there. You used the 9 days number and I said that included 4 days of weekends. And now you say I am lying about 9 days, but it was YOUR number... if it's a lie, it's YOUR lie.

You used 9 days... talking about 9 days prior the base was sorted and bagged. Then you want to twist it around to say that I somehow lied about a number where I am quoting YOU. haha

If you cannot follow the quotes, I will go ahead and screenshot it for you:



I realize you are trying desperately to promote your vendetta, but to continue to say his feedback was honest is pretty low even by your standards. Shame on you.

For you to pretend this happened shows everyone your true colors:

Quote:
The buyer, although angry about whatever, should have a right to leave fair and honest feedback about his experience.
Because no matter what your vendetta, you know good and well that was not the case at all.

As far as false feedback being removed, I have removed retaliatory feedback before the offended party even knows it was there simply by following the neg iTrader report that all mods receive. It has been done in minutes many times when it is as obvious as this one.
Attached Thumbnails
Calling Out Houdini!-screenshot_50.jpg  
__________________
Ustream Link
Breakers.TV Link
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:40 AM   #236 (permalink)
Member
 
hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Military APO in Italy
Posts: 7,398
Default

[QUOTE=houdini;7008373]For the love of God and all that's holy, I am talking about the cards shipping. The only part referring to the BGS submission says... wait for it... "the BGS submission."

Everything else is talking about the break cards.

The 9 days was your number... I was replying to you there. You used the 9 days number and I said that included 4 days of weekends. And now you say I am lying about 9 days, but it was YOUR number... if it's a lie, it's YOUR lie.
[QUOTE]





that should shut him up finally
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:58 AM   #237 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,199
Default

Jon, did you stop the bleeding yet?
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals: rangerfan19
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:00 AM   #238 (permalink)
Member
 
corndog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,532
Default

Sure is an awful lot of blatant trolling on this thread. I thought trolling other members wasn't allowed?
__________________
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. ~ Winston Churchill
corndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:13 AM   #239 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 10,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
Sure is an awful lot of blatant trolling on this thread. I thought trolling other members wasn't allowed?
Clearly its not about what is done, but who its done by.
__________________
Team Clarkandlewis

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:29 AM   #240 (permalink)
Member
 
JMarchand1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Someone PM me the Cliffnotes version please. That'd be grrreeeaaat.
OP: I am angry at Houdini and want to be banned

Pskell: You is a banned fool now, OP (this was the best part actually)---I just want to make clear that my interpretation is that Pskell kind of said this about the OP.

A few people: complaining about the shipping in one of Houdini's breaks

A few different people: making the aforementioned people aware of how many breaks Houdini does and justifying however long it takes to ship

Even more different people: funny meme's, grammar checks, a few insults here and there

you: requesting a cliff notes version

me: somewhat providing that
__________________
There is a great difference between fact and opinion.
JMarchand1981 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:19 AM   #241 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
Jon, did you stop the bleeding yet?
No sir. it has spread to my ears.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:48 AM   #242 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,149
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Read the below post. 2nd paragraph. Houdini had feedback removed based on shipping time. Removed immediately mind you. Anyone else get this kind of service? Also he gets suspended for leaving honest feedback for 7 days. That's absurd.

It is clear that Houdini can do whatever he wants and be free of neutral and negative feedback. THAT is why I have made my case in here. Principle. Lack of a 2 way street.
Here's how that was addressed so quickly.

My morning routine is to check PM's first - I really try to make an honest attempt to keep communication lines open between myself and any members here. Once PM's have been done then I check the moderator section.

IF there's any new threads to read I read those first as if there's a thread about it somone has likely either already taken some action or looking for additional input. To me the communication between the mods is extremely important. If anything to try and keep things consistent (if anything I'm the old dinosaur on here since I've been on here since 2000-01). But we all know with todays technology everyone is looking for things faster. Because of the varied work schedules on everyone I feel this is the quickest and fastest way to help provide input if its needed.

The thread that we had started back regarding the first neutral and the discusstions prior to that regarding the sold damaged cards was updated. This is how I saw it and how it was addressed so quickly. Not through the itrader negative notices that I get nor the reported post notices.

I typically also try and get a "random" search done in case randoms were requested overnight and members are waiting for that.

If I have time before I head to work I will work on the reported posts, if not this is why some members often wonder if their reported posts are being addressed. If I dont get to them before work, typically for me its going to be after work but its the same routine with the added attempts to try and get the group breaks reviewed as well. Is a perfect system no, can I hold myself to this each and every day, no. Why we all have personal lives. Outside of the few PM issues I was dealing with, Ryan got his 2 month shots and was fuzzy for the afternoon, got a sick cat headed to the vet's this am (likely Giardia issues - if you've dealt with that this is the chemical warefare you wish on no one), and it was the Crosstown Showdown for the Lugnuts (the Lansing Lugnuts host the Michigan State Spartans in a preseason exhibition match before the season officially starts here in town). Day before I had my Lugnuts meet and greet. Best I know blowouts not happy with any of our work performances so our wacky goofy schedules do get the best of us at some point.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM   #243 (permalink)
Member
 
Major_League's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,229
Default

My head hurts.
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #244 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,152
Default

I can't believe it's come to this....but some of you seriously need a hobby to help take your mind off this hobby...

The level of bickering on this forum is amazing. The amount of passion that some people display, like this is their only real outlet or opportunity to interact with other human beings. It's just a hobby. None of this really matters at all. The countless debates that go on for pages by people who really aren't experts on anything theyre discussing. The fact we have pages talking about "gangs" and "groups" and "special treatment" to people complaining just for the sake of complaining. Who cares?!?! Some of you need to take a step back, take some deep breaths and say it out loud what you're actually doing. "I am "outraged" because someone on a forum where grown men hoard pictures of other grown men on cardboard did something that I didn't care for. If this had never happened or happened daily, it most likely wouldn't make any difference in my life whatsoever".

Stop taking everything so damn seriously. Sheesh.
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:20 AM   #245 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: None of your damn business
Posts: 8,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
I can't believe it's come to this....but some of you seriously need a hobby to help take your mind off this hobby...

The level of bickering on this forum is amazing. The amount of passion that some people display, like this is their only real outlet or opportunity to interact with other human beings. It's just a hobby. None of this really matters at all. The countless debates that go on for pages by people who really aren't experts on anything theyre discussing. The fact we have pages talking about "gangs" and "groups" and "special treatment" to people complaining just for the sake of complaining. Who cares?!?! Some of you need to take a step back, take some deep breaths and say it out loud what you're actually doing. "I am "outraged" because someone on a forum where grown men hoard pictures of other grown men on cardboard did something that I didn't care for. If this had never happened or happened daily, it most likely wouldn't make any difference in my life whatsoever".

Stop taking everything so damn seriously. Sheesh.
Hypocrite much? Your entire post is a contradiction against the very thing it was talking about. This is entertainment, socialization and conversation for me. I will never understand why people take the view point that you just did. If you think these threads are trivial, stupid, childish or whatever, than why click on them and read them? Why do you feel the need to tell us what or how that we should be reading, posting or entertained by? I am glad that you are more mature than we are or have a more enriched life. I find these threads incredibly humorous and based on the amount of posts and posters, I am not alone. I am sorry if we offend you.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #246 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Hypocrite much? Your entire post is a contradiction against the very thing it was talking about. This is entertainment, socialization and conversation for me. I will never understand why people take the view point that you just did. If you think these threads are trivial, stupid, childish or whatever, than why click on them and read them? Why do you feel the need to tell us what or how that we should be reading, posting or entertained by? I am glad that you are more mature than we are or have a more enriched life. I find these threads incredibly humorous and based on the amount of posts and posters, I am not alone. I am sorry if we offend you.
You're adorbz.

I read these threads to see whom I should and shouldn't be dealing with on this forum. The fact so many of you are so emotionally attached to these types of situations makes trying to read things like this unbearable.

I'm all for lighthearted joking, fraternizing (READ: NOT TAKING THINGS SO DAMN SERIOUSLY) but it's almost every thread that the same cast of characters are just chirping back and forth about the same damn things. At this point either learn to have an understanding of the people you disagree with and learn to interact in a civilized manner (Like OJ and I have) or just have a knife fight because clearly you are too emotionally invested in the situation to take up option 1.
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:26 AM   #247 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
I can't believe it's come to this....but some of you seriously need a hobby to help take your mind off this hobby...

The level of bickering on this forum is amazing. The amount of passion that some people display, like this is their only real outlet or opportunity to interact with other human beings. It's just a hobby. None of this really matters at all. The countless debates that go on for pages by people who really aren't experts on anything theyre discussing. The fact we have pages talking about "gangs" and "groups" and "special treatment" to people complaining just for the sake of complaining. Who cares?!?! Some of you need to take a step back, take some deep breaths and say it out loud what you're actually doing. "I am "outraged" because someone on a forum where grown men hoard pictures of other grown men on cardboard did something that I didn't care for. If this had never happened or happened daily, it most likely wouldn't make any difference in my life whatsoever".

Stop taking everything so damn seriously. Sheesh.
Remember people bickering about bickering only makes sense to this guy.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:32 AM   #248 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: None of your damn business
Posts: 8,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
You're adorbz.

I read these threads to see whom I should and shouldn't be dealing with on this forum. The fact so many of you are so emotionally attached to these types of situations makes trying to read things like this unbearable.

I'm all for lighthearted joking, fraternizing (READ: NOT TAKING THINGS SO DAMN SERIOUSLY) but it's almost every thread that the same cast of characters are just chirping back and forth about the same damn things. At this point either learn to have an understanding of the people you disagree with and learn to interact in a civilized manner (Like OJ and I have) or just have a knife fight because clearly you are too emotionally invested in the situation to take up option 1.
Twice you liken it to being "emotionally attached". Sure I hate scammers, scumbags, whiners and professional victims and I don't mind posting about that or to them when they are doing their thing. However, most of the time this is strictly entertainment. When I log out and am living my real life the "emotional attachment" of this place doesn't exist to me. While I am here I'm free to enjoy it as I please and resent someone telling me how I should do that or why. Again, if you don't like these types of threads/posts then please click out as soon as you see where they are going. I will say that I have seen you participate in more than your fair share of BO drama but I guess somehow that is different right? No, I don't have a problem with you but I do have a problem with someone trying to tell me how to act or communicate or what I should or shouldn't like.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:37 AM   #249 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Remember people bickering about bickering only makes sense to this guy.
It's not bickering, it's calling out that people take this way too seriously. This thread after 2-3 pages just became complete hogwash. With the same stuff that has spilled over into other threads. And will continue to spill into every thread.

Clearly CD7 and Houdini don't like each other and they will find a reason to squabble anytime they can (regardless of who initiates what).

It's gotten to the point where you can't make it 2-3 pages into threads about the hobby without it becoming about something completely other than the hobby. It always boils down to 2-3 people who begin arguing because they dont e-like each other. People can't mention they like a product without mud being thrown about them being fan boys or it being twisted into something completely different than what it is.

I know I have been guilty in the past of getting in squabbles, but I'd like to think that it's not to the level of the people who are seemingly in them EVERY DAY and don't actually seem to be interested or involved in the hobby in any significant way (at least on this forum). People seek arguments and controversy every day with no real intentions of resolution or meaningful debate of any sort. They're just doing it because they're bored or they seek attention.
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden

Last edited by Sikkcaden; 04-04-2014 at 09:45 AM.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #250 (permalink)
Member
 
babyfaceposey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fresh out the womb
Posts: 3,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
You're adorbz.

I read these threads to see whom I should and shouldn't be dealing with on this forum. The fact so many of you are so emotionally attached to these types of situations makes trying to read things like this unbearable.

I'm all for lighthearted joking, fraternizing (READ: NOT TAKING THINGS SO DAMN SERIOUSLY) but it's almost every thread that the same cast of characters are just chirping back and forth about the same damn things. At this point either learn to have an understanding of the people you disagree with and learn to interact in a civilized manner (Like OJ and I have) or just have a knife fight because clearly you are too emotionally invested in the situation to take up option 1.
I prefer to use a triton instead of a knife.
babyfaceposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.