Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 07:05 AM   #26 (permalink)

FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:21 AM   #27 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Lots of people wearing thongs 2 sizes too small recently.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:27 AM   #28 (permalink)

Yet another user asking to be banned. You are not obligated to be here. Feel free to leave at anytime. I hate this forum blah blah blah. Even if you had a legitimate issue your childish attitude kept anyone from caring.

Also why edit your language if you don't care about being a member here? Go out guns blazing by not only cursing at a mod but everyone else that has ever wronged you by not handling you with extra care due to your sensitivity.

Last edited by tamar3504; 04-03-2014 at 07:36 AM. Reason: I hate it here.
tamar3504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:30 AM   #29 (permalink)

Funny how he demanded to be banned and he's temporarily suspended. Even THAT didn't work out well for him.
Dalberov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:40 AM   #30 (permalink)

D-bag alert. Listen you whiny turd, If you hate this place so much why ask to be banned? Just delete your account and move along. You were called out for leaving a neutral about something that you were aware of before hand. That is 100% on you. Then you come here and bitch and moan about someone sending you damaged items while in the very same paragraph admit to sending someone else damaged items. Hypocrite much? This is a wonderful forum. I find that 99.9% of all people that have a rough time here are scum bags or morons that bring it on themselves. Does that hit close to home?

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:41 AM   #31 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalberov View Post
Funny how he demanded to be banned and he's temporarily suspended. Even THAT didn't work out well for him.
The original feedback he left was a neutral and comments reflected the high shipping. This was stated before he signed up for the break so I dont see where the host can be held hostage for that. So it was removed.

The 2nd one I dont think it justifiable by the member either. How long to you think its going to take to sort 10 cases? Seems to be 2 weeks isnt exactly dragging your feet (nor have I seen anyone else complain about it). So given this is the 2nd itrader issue with this the 7 day suspension is justifable by our internal methodology.

Im working on editing the profanity out as most of you have known I'll send a warning on that first before we take any actions here.

Pretty sure this thread makes the user look more like a fool than the rest of what was posted previously.

Given even the user states that the host offered a full and complete refund for returning the cards. Said member refused that, so once again I'm not sure where the host has gone wrong. Maybe at this point this becomes the 3rd strike, but for right now a suspension will give us time to review things
Old 04-03-2014, 07:57 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
Who are these two girls in your avatar? If one is your gf keep her and share the other. If you have both locked down you sir are the man.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:04 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
The original feedback he left was a neutral and comments reflected the high shipping. This was stated before he signed up for the break so I dont see where the host can be held hostage for that. So it was removed.

The 2nd one I dont think it justifiable by the member either. How long to you think its going to take to sort 10 cases? Seems to be 2 weeks isnt exactly dragging your feet (nor have I seen anyone else complain about it). So given this is the 2nd itrader issue with this the 7 day suspension is justifable by our internal methodology.

Im working on editing the profanity out as most of you have known I'll send a warning on that first before we take any actions here.

Pretty sure this thread makes the user look more like a fool than the rest of what was posted previously.

Given even the user states that the host offered a full and complete refund for returning the cards. Said member refused that, so once again I'm not sure where the host has gone wrong. Maybe at this point this becomes the 3rd strike, but for right now a suspension will give us time to review things
You can't ban him!!! That's what he really wants
Old 04-03-2014, 08:04 AM   #34 (permalink)

Personally, if you go off on a profanity laced tirade and ask to be Banned. The member should be dealt with per their request. Suspending and eventually allowing this child's account to stay active is asking for trouble for the mods and the entire membership. Understood, a review of things, but would you want to transact with this member now?

Kevin
Old 04-03-2014, 08:13 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
You can't ban him!!! That's what he really wants
Thats what I was thinking, why give him what he wants??
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:25 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iParker View Post
Houdini: Someone better hand you a sword and shield since you're the official forum warrior.. Thank you for destroying what fragment of positive reputation by making it sound like I'm a complete dumb ass for not reading the auction when it clearly stated "exact shipping,supplies and fees".. As far as the damaged cards go, I never had a problem with any merchandise I have EVER Received from you up until recently when it seemed like you were overwhelmed. I do admit to the improper handling and packing of the base to <insert member name here>, but those cards sold weren't even from my shipment I was complaining about. My 1st shipment contained 7 of 10 boxes of 2013 draft. They were completely fine. The second shipment however had 3 boxes worth of damaged cards. All the corners on every card that wasn't top loaded were damaged. How would it be possible that I would be making false statements to cover up the dispute with <insert member name here> when he received his cards at the exact same time I received my 2nd shipment from you? I always had a blast joining your breaks but now I feel like you can care less about your customers and more about the $$$. I'll be damned if I EVER spend $ for a product or even CONSIDER Joining a shitty break of yours ever again.. BTW, It's just a neutral feedback. Don't act like it's the end of the world...

Words of advice: Focus more on the customer. Hire more people if you need to so the orders are shipped in a timely manner. It shouldn't take 2 weeks for my cards to arrive.. Pack the cards better. I appreciate that you took the time to load every single card out of my 10 box into team bags, but don't stuff as many cards as you can fit inside them then get all pissed off and defensive when someone claims they're damaged.

As for the rest of you: WORST Community ever. 85% of you feel like you're entitled to a 99% off ebay recent sales discount. If the card is going for $200, don't look like a idiot by offering $50 then quote me on a sale from last year.. You're all guilty of this whether or not you want to admit it. Go look at B/S/T section for living proof. Why should I sell you a card for 50% off what I can sell it for on ebay? Makes no #@#@#@#@ing sense.

PLEASE BAN ME FROM THE FORUM! I HATE IT!

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"

Last edited by pskell02; 04-03-2014 at 01:58 PM. Reason: edited
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:54 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:

2 weeks is a long time to get cards on a 10 case break. It takes me 3 hours to sort 5 cases and 5 hours for labels and packaging.
babyfaceposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #38 (permalink)

I don't think anyone is above a "call out" - including Houdini.
But it kinda needs to be justified.

From what I've read here and on other related threads, that is not the case here.
Seems like a bunch of nonsense.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #39 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:

If you ship cards and they are damaged, all you have to do is offer a refund and you can't get a neutral or negative? That is what is being said, even if the buyer had a negative or neutral deal happen.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:08 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
If you ship cards and they are damaged, all you have to do is offer a refund and you can't get a neutral or negative? That is what is being said, even if the buyer had a negative or neutral deal happen.
There was more to that story, apparently the OP sold those cards to another person after he got them, that person complained they were damaged. The OP gave them a refund THEN started claiming they were damaged from Houdini.

The neutral or the neg that were removed did not in anyway indicates damage to the cards either. The neutral was for high shipping and the neg was for taking 2 weeks to ship there was no mention of any damage.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:08 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
So if a $1000 card is pulled and it is damaged in shipment, the breaker is only responsible for the cost of the slot for the break?

(This isn't to blast anyone mentioned period, just a question based on your statement).

Last edited by babyfaceposey; 04-03-2014 at 09:12 AM.
babyfaceposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:11 AM   #42 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
There was more to that story, apparently the OP sold those cards to another person after he got them, that person complained they were damaged. The OP gave them a refund THEN started claiming they were damaged from Houdini.

The neutral or the neg that were removed did not in anyway indicates damage to the cards either. The neutral was for high shipping and the neg was for taking 2 weeks to ship there was no mention of any damage.
If that was the case then I guess I understand.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:13 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfaceposey View Post
So if a $1000 card is pulled and it is damaged in shipment, the breaker is only responsible for the cost of the slot for the break?

(This isn't to blast anyone mentioned period, just a question based on your statement).
That is all that Paypal is going to hold him responsible for and technically that is what the person paid for that card so really aside from reputation damage that is all the breaker is obligated for.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:14 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
These are fair questions but the thing that sticks out to me is that isn't why he first left a neutral. He did it because of the 'shipping and handling' charges which were clearly stated up front. Only after that feedback was removed did he drop the new allegation. My take is that it was a tantrum act only done because he didn't get his way originally. I have my doubts that anything even arrived damaged.

As far as the 10 days that was mentioned earlier? Yes, that is a long time but people have to remember that Houdini is breaking a crap ton of product. Is that their problem? Not really but I would rather deal with a trustworthy person that I am 100% confidant in then rolling the dice with someone I know nothing about. If that means my cards will take 10 days but I have zero risk of being scammed, that is a price I'm willing to pay. If someone feels differently it is their right to leave appropriate feedback but the key word is appropriate. The OP here has clearly demonstrated that he is a pouting two year old that is more looking to cause a scene than to correctly document a transaction. JMO.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iParker View Post

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Imagine if anyone cared what you said! That line right there would be killer. Sadly no one cares and this topic will accomplish making you look silly and nothing else lol
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
Yet another user asking to be banned.
Ladies love to be dramatic.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

He asked for it, I'll grant it.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
Personally, if you go off on a profanity laced tirade and ask to be Banned. The member should be dealt with per their request. Suspending and eventually allowing this child's account to stay active is asking for trouble for the mods and the entire membership. Understood, a review of things, but would you want to transact with this member now?

Kevin
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
He asked for it, I'll grant it.
And thank you.

LakeShow
cadillac540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:16 AM   #49 (permalink)

This loser will be back under another name I'm sure. Don't you just want to know what these idiots look like in person
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:52 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:

To be fair he was not the only one to complain about the shipping time on the Bowman Chrome set break from Houdini. There were a few. He pays sorters and even said in his thread the base were sorted 9 days before they even shipped. In fairness we can all agree taking near 21 days for some to receive their cards is too long. The OP in his breaks states "I will ship your cards fast". What is your definition of fast? While those were sitting I'd guess he ran another 6-8 breaks in the meantime.

A guy like myself it doesn't bother because I'm not looking to quick flip. I can see where others were irritated. No other breaker here would be allowed this luxury. I've also never seen feedback removed as quickly. I think many are becoming disgruntled by the lack fairness shown in the past few months. The rules do not apply to some.