Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 03:19 PM   #76 (permalink)

NO NO!!!!! WRONG!!!!! I price ABOVE ebay price.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:27 PM   #77 (permalink)

So.....you can take payments and hold breaks on weekends but not work on shipping cards that you already took payments for? Curious how that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
He received his cards without damage. He then sold them to another member without any protection - no bubble mailer at all. The cards were returned to him as damaged and THEN he told me his cards were damaged - AFTER he shipped them to someone else with no protection.

When I confronted him, he ADMITTED it live in the chatroom.

Your 9 days includes 4 days of weekends. I realize you feel entitled to the break host working 7 days a week, but I'm not going to if I don't want to.

Sorting the players was the easy part. Toploading the 1500 or 1800 ref actually took the most time - and then bagging the players and packaging them up into the 100 plus individual packages. Heck, just videoing the hits took over an hour (although babyfaceposey could have accomplished this in mere moments) - try to work that out now - if just showing them quickly on camera took over an hour, then how long did sleeving, top loading, sorting, bagging, and packaging take?

There was also a 200 card BGS submission included with this break as well.

They were shipped on the 10th day - which only included 6 business days. Still, 10 days for 50 sets sorted by player with over 1500-1800 toploaded hits is not a long time. If you do not believe me, take 1500-1800 cards and sleeve and topload them carefully - tell me how long just that part takes. Then sort them all by player, make a video showcasing each player individually, bag them, then sort them by participant, then package them, then buy/print/label them, and then get all 100+ packages to the post office.

The estimates were made in advance. The fees were $3 shipping, $1 supplies, and paypal fees. Exactly what I posted in the thread before he ever bid on a single item.

You and he and everyone else had every right to not feel those charges were fair and simply skip the break. He agreed to those charges when he joined the break.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #78 (permalink)

On the BGS submission end of things... That came about it after the break and many did not take part. Why were those individuals given preferential treatment in having their items sent to BGS quicker than others sent to their homes? Again simply playing devils advocate here. This guy was not the only to complain. You responded harshly to another member in the 50 set thread and then deleted your own posts using mod powers the rest of us do not have to delete our posts. Just saying it is indeed not a 2 way street.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:38 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
On the BGS submission end of things... That came about it after the break and many did not take part. Why were those individuals given preferential treatment in having their items sent to BGS quicker than others sent to their homes? Again simply playing devils advocate here. This guy was not the only to complain. You responded harshly to another member in the 50 set thread and then deleted your own posts using mod powers the rest of us do not have to delete our posts. Just saying it is indeed not a 2 way street.
Any Proof???
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:39 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
He received his cards without damage. He then sold them to another member without any protection - no bubble mailer at all. The cards were returned to him as damaged and THEN he told me his cards were damaged - AFTER he shipped them to someone else with no protection.

When I confronted him, he ADMITTED it live in the chatroom.

Your 9 days includes 4 days of weekends. I realize you feel entitled to the break host working 7 days a week, but I'm not going to if I don't want to.

Sorting the players was the easy part. Toploading the 1500 or 1800 ref actually took the most time - and then bagging the players and packaging them up into the 100 plus individual packages. Heck, just videoing the hits took over an hour (although babyfaceposey could have accomplished this in mere moments) - try to work that out now - if just showing them quickly on camera took over an hour, then how long did sleeving, top loading, sorting, bagging, and packaging take?

There was also a 200 card BGS submission included with this break as well.

They were shipped on the 10th day - which only included 6 business days. Still, 10 days for 50 sets sorted by player with over 1500-1800 toploaded hits is not a long time. If you do not believe me, take 1500-1800 cards and sleeve and topload them carefully - tell me how long just that part takes. Then sort them all by player, make a video showcasing each player individually, bag them, then sort them by participant, then package them, then buy/print/label them, and then get all 100+ packages to the post office.

The estimates were made in advance. The fees were $3 shipping, $1 supplies, and paypal fees. Exactly what I posted in the thread before he ever bid on a single item.

You and he and everyone else had every right to not feel those charges were fair and simply skip the break. He agreed to those charges when he joined the break.
Quote:
So.....you can take payments and hold breaks on weekends but not work on shipping cards that you already took payments for? Curious how that works.
Quote:

WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:47 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post

And this clown continues trolling along. Were you in the break being discussed?
Old 04-03-2014, 05:50 PM   #82 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Any Proof???
I did see Guru questioning the length of the shipping in the thread but I wasn't paying enough attention to see if anything was deleted.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:51 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
And this clown continues trolling along. Were you in the break being discussed?
Reported..............

Did you leave feedback?
Old 04-03-2014, 05:52 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
I did see Guru questioning the length of the shipping in the thread but I wasn't paying enough attention to see if anything was deleted.
See the posts after his complaint. Houdini's that is. They clearly say deleted and show no edit at the bottom.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:53 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Any Proof???
The posts are in the 50 set thread towards the last few pages. I have no reason to make it up.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:56 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
Reported..............

Did you leave feedback?
Sure did. As I clearly stated above it is positive for me as I do not need them quickly. With that said the complaints of others should not be ignored and rules bent for those in power. Houdini likes to quote the rules in his breaks. If someone complains he doesn't follow his quick shipping rule he attacks. Someone leaves him a freaking neutral and its a major hissy fit.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:17 PM   #87 (permalink)

Screen name Houdini? Thanks, BLOCKED
Old 04-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure did. As I clearly stated above it is positive for me as I do not need them quickly. With that said the complaints of others should not be ignored and rules bent for those in power. Houdini likes to quote the rules in his breaks. If someone complains he doesn't follow his quick shipping rule he attacks. Someone leaves him a freaking neutral and its a major hissy fit.

Keep up the good fight.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
The posts are in the 50 set thread towards the last few pages. I have no reason to make it up.
Here is my issue, show me where in any of Houdini's break threads he promises a shipping date?

You have 45 days from the day you paid to be protected.

Also earlier in this thread you stated that shipping time was not that important to you. If that were true why do you keep coming back to it? Clearly its a big issue for you. I would love to see you do everything it takes to run the number of breaks he does and still be able to get the items out as fast as he does.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #90 (permalink)

Someone leaves him a freaking neutral and its a major hissy fit.

The feedback had nothing to do with shipping time. The neg did state that but my 4yo can see it was retaliation for the bogus neutral being removed. The whole issue was that the OP though Houdini should refund him because HE(the OP) sold some cards that were damaged. That was the ENTIRE reason....

So I guess if I sold you an item and you sold it to another and once they got it from you they claimed damage so you refund, you would expect me to refund you because I am the one who sold you the item to start with.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:32 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
You are such a precious snowflake.

Why even bother with the pretense that it's about shipping times? Just admit that it's all personal for you. You're not playing "devil's advocate" ; you're looking for a reason to bitch because you think you are treated unfairly/targeted/martyred/bla bla bla.

Get off your high-horse and give it a rest. I don't see anyone else making an issue out of it.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Here is my issue, show me where in any of Houdini's break threads he promises a shipping date?

You have 45 days from the day you paid to be protected.

Also earlier in this thread you stated that shipping time was not that important to you. If that were true why do you keep coming back to it? Clearly its a big issue for you. I would love to see you do everything it takes to run the number of breaks he does and still be able to get the items out as fast as he does.
Sets were opened March 12th. Cards shipped March 25th.

Why should my stuff be slow because he runs a lot of breaks according to your logic? Should he maybe run less so things ship quicker? He has hired help so 13 days seems excessive.

Shipping time TO ME does not matter. What matters is when someone questions him on shipping time he goes nuclear and then deleted his posts. Someone leaves him a neutral it's removed immediately. It is again a double standard. That's where it is a problem for me.

It is becoming clear if you want to leave certain individuals feedback it will be deleted regardless of circumstance. I am guessing that in the time between this break and ship date he ran around another 6-8 breaks while sitting on people's cards. Is that ok?
Old 04-03-2014, 06:35 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
You are such a precious snowflake.

Why even bother with the pretense that it's about shipping times? Just admit that it's all personal for you. You're not playing "devil's advocate" ; you're looking for a reason to bitch because you think you are treated unfairly/targeted/martyred/bla bla bla.

Get off your high-horse and give it a rest. I don't see anyone else making an issue out of it.
2 other members had questioned it. Guru one if you take the time to review the thread. You are here to defend your friend and have no interest in right or wrong.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #94 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Yes. Why do I have to work 7 days a week? If I choose to work on a Saturday or Sunday, great. If I choose not to, you want to cry about it?

It was 10 days - including to weekends which is 6 days.

Quote:
That is a lie. They were not sent faster. They went after the break cards shipped.

That is also a lie. I edited my post - I did not delete it. The pre-edit was also quoted, so you can see every word.

The edit button is not a magical mod power. Everyone can use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Nothing was deleted. My posts are still there. I edited them just like anyone else can do.

Quote:
See the posts after his complaint. Houdini's that is. They clearly say deleted and show no edit at the bottom.
That is not what you said. You said I deleted my post and now you are changing it. When a post is deleted, you cannot see it. When a post is edited, you can see it.

Quote:
Again, you often make wild accusations and then try to spin it afterwards. Like when you said you had eBay proof that the 9.5 orange harper auto was a $250 card and then later changed your story.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:

Why should my stuff be slow because he runs a lot of breaks according to your logic? Should he maybe run less so things ship quicker? He has hired help so 13 days seems excessive.

Shipping time TO ME does not matter. What matters is when someone questions him on shipping time he goes nuclear and then deleted his posts. Someone leaves him a neutral it's removed immediately. It is again a double standard. That's where it is a problem for me.

It is becoming clear if you want to leave certain individuals feedback it will be deleted regardless of circumstance. I am guessing that in the time between this break and ship date he ran around another 6-8 breaks while sitting on people's cards. Is that ok?

Old 04-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:

Again where is there a promised shipping date? Geez what ywould you have done in the pre- Ebay days when shipping time of 6 to 8 weeks was the norm.. And highly excessive shipping was very common.

I am still confused why you say shipping time don't matter but you keep crying about it.. Clearly it does matter to you.

The whole issue had nothing to do with shipping time for the neg or the neutral,that was just the OPs cop-out for the real issue. Anyone with a brain could see that.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:45 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:

If you are satisfied with the service that YOU received why are you ranting and raving? Why do you feel the need to champion the cause of these other people that don't even feel the need to speak up themselves?

Quote:
Who in the world said any of this? The feedback was deleted because the first one was not valid and the second was retalitory. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Quote:
2 other members had questioned it. Guru one if you take the time to review the thread. You are here to defend your friend and have no interest in right or wrong.
Where are these "2 other members" that are so pissed off? Did they hire you to defend them? If not, why do you feel the need? You may not realize it but your personal vendeta against Houdini is pretty transparent. I actually am reluctant to even post this because I don't want to be the voice of reason that makes you stop. I love that you keep on digging your grave deeper and deeper. Heck, if I didn't know better I would say that you are a second account for JRB. The MO, mannerisms and mentality is an exact match and you have also convieniently gotten more annoying since he was banned.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:46 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
No, I have plenty of interest in right or wrong; I just have no patience for drama queens who are trying to stir up problems because they are butthurt. If there was a real issue, I would not be defending anyone.

Again, please just drop the pretense that you really 'care/don't care about shipping times' and just admit it's all personal and we can move on to real problems.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:46 PM   #99 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Yes. Why do I have to work 7 days a week? If I choose to work on a Saturday or Sunday, great. If I choose not to, you want to cry about it?

It was 10 days - including to weekends which is 6 days.

That is a lie. They were not sent faster. They went after the break cards shipped.

That is also a lie. I edited my post - I did not delete it. The pre-edit was also quoted, so you can see every word.

The edit button is not a magical mod power. Everyone can use it.

Nothing was deleted. My posts are still there. I edited them just like anyone else can do.

That is not what you said. You said I deleted my post and now you are changing it. When a post is deleted, you cannot see it. When a post is edited, you can see it.

Again, you often make wild accusations and then try to spin it afterwards. Like when you said you had eBay proof that the 9.5 orange harper auto was a $250 card and then later changed your story.
I saw the posts before they were edited. It was a misunderstanding between you and Guru. I don't think anything incriminating was edited out.

I didn't think there was a deletion. Thanks for clearing it up.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #100 (permalink)

Where are these "2 other members" that are so pissed off?

2 others... JRB and Iparker.