Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Where are these "2 other members" that are so pissed off?

2 others... JRB and Iparker.
Lol, awesome company to keep. If those two were holding the same position that I was it would make me seriously reevaluate my position. That's just me though.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #102 (permalink)

Please do your research. You shipped my package on March 25th. Am I lying? Did you break the sets on the 12th? Simple math unless you need a pie chart to break it down for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Yes. Why do I have to work 7 days a week? If I choose to work on a Saturday or Sunday, great. If I choose not to, you want to cry about it?

It was 10 days - including to weekends which is 6 days.

That is a lie. They were not sent faster. They went after the break cards shipped.

That is also a lie. I edited my post - I did not delete it. The pre-edit was also quoted, so you can see every word.

The edit button is not a magical mod power. Everyone can use it.

Nothing was deleted. My posts are still there. I edited them just like anyone else can do.

That is not what you said. You said I deleted my post and now you are changing it. When a post is deleted, you cannot see it. When a post is edited, you can see it.

Again, you often make wild accusations and then try to spin it afterwards. Like when you said you had eBay proof that the 9.5 orange harper auto was a $250 card and then later changed your story.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:51 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Please do your research. You shipped my package on March 25th. Am I lying? Did you break the sets on the 12th? Simple math unless you need a pie chart to break it down for you?
So the shipping time does matter to you.
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:

You are outmatched, out witted and out of line. Let me know how this works out for you in the end.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Lol, awesome company to keep. If those two were holding the same position that I was it would make me seriously reevaluate my position. That's just me though.
Guru was one. He backed off after Houdini had a hissy over someone questioning his empire. Read the quoted posts and review the thread.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Guru was one. He backed off after Houdini had a hissy over someone questioning his empire. Read the quoted posts and review the thread.
First off, link? Second, why are you fighting this for Guru? He is a man, no? You have stated many times that you were happy with the transaction yet you fight on. We all know it is personal so just admit it like an adult. At least that way it is genuine.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #107 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

They were opened on the 12th and 13th - starting at 9pm on the 12th.

I had videos up at 3am on the 13th.

The base was sorted and bagged by 8pm on the 14th - the easiest part.

On the 15th at 7am I had the ref counted by color: 50 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Factory Set Player Auction - Bid Deadline 3/9 11PM EST

On the 18th at 8pm, I had cleaned, sleeved, and top loaded all cards for grading and created this video: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ml#post6908013

The other top loading and sorting was still on-going as I ran the BGS part and my sorter did the other.

On the 22nd, I had individual videos of all players: 50 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Factory Set Player Auction - Bid Deadline 3/9 11PM EST

Guru questioned shipping here and my reply is below (edited but quoted in full below that): 50 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Factory Set Player Auction - Bid Deadline 3/9 11PM EST

If you follow this conversation, you will see why these were deleted.

On the 23rd and 24th I printed labels. I shipped the 24th.

The 13th and 14th were Thursday & Friday.

17th - 21st were Mon-Fri.

Packages shipped on the 24th, Monday.

So, 8 days (not the 6 I said earlier). Not counting 4 days on the weekend.

For 50 330 card sets with 1500+ ref by player.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #108 (permalink)

You called me a liar about the ship date. So apparently you are the liar?

Quote:

On the 15th at 7am I had the ref counted by color: 50 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Factory Set Player Auction - Bid Deadline 3/9 11PM EST

On the 18th at 8pm, I had cleaned, sleeved, and top loaded all cards for grading and created this video: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ml#post6908013

The other top loading and sorting was still on-going as I ran the BGS part and my sorter did the other.

On the 22nd, I had individual videos of all players: 50 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Factory Set Player Auction - Bid Deadline 3/9 11PM EST

Guru questioned shipping here and my reply is below (edited but quoted in full below that): 50 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Factory Set Player Auction - Bid Deadline 3/9 11PM EST

Old 04-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:

There's no reason for this....shipping times are not an issue for him.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:57 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:

I would still love to see him do what you do and get it done in the time.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
You called me a liar about the ship date. So apparently you are the liar?
Well you are lying saying the shipping time does not matter to you.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
I would still love to see him do what you do and get it done in the time.
I would do less so I was not so far behind. Same most other breakers on here do.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
So the shipping time does matter to you.
Principle matters. Having a major breakdown over a neutral someone leaves when you take 12-13 days to ship matters. Saying you took 9 days, then 10 days to ship when it was really 13......matters. Took 15 days to receive and reading the thread appears some took 19. If another breaker did this where would we be?
Old 04-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
On the BGS submission end of things... That came about it after the break and many did not take part. Why were those individuals given preferential treatment in having their items sent to BGS quicker than others sent to their homes? Again simply playing devils advocate here. This guy was not the only to complain. You responded harshly to another member in the 50 set thread and then deleted your own posts using mod powers the rest of us do not have to delete our posts. Just saying it is indeed not a 2 way street.
So when you say that our newly banned friend wasn't the only one to complain, you mean that it was him and you that complained? Right? Anyone else?

You spend a lot of time playing "devils advocate" in a lot of threads...
briscogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briscogun View Post
So when you say that our newly banned friend wasn't the only one to complain, you mean that it was him and you that complained? Right? Anyone else?

You spend a lot of time playing "devils advocate" in a lot of threads...
Take the time to read and I named the individual who questioned the shipping time. Or...you could go back to the thread and educate yourself.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Principle matters. Having a major breakdown over a neutral someone leaves when you take 12-13 days to ship matters. Saying you took 9 days, then 10 days to ship when it was really 13......matters. Took 15 days to receive and reading the thread appears some took 19. If another breaker did this where would we be?
Again that was the OPs cop-out. There was a whole different issue involved. That you conveniently refused to answer my question to you about it.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Take the time to read and I named the individual who questioned the shipping time. Or...you could go back to the thread and educate yourself.
And why are you fighting their fight?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:03 PM   #118 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99938316117733

Shows processed through a Tampa sorting facility on the 25th. That is not the same as shipping the 25th.

I shipped them the 24th. They were not scanned until the next day. Even you can see that the acceptance scan is missing, right?

I take my packages in large carts that are simply rolled into the back. They are almost never scanned as accepted and often won't even get any tracking until the day they arrive.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:03 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
I just speed read that. Looks like Guru was able to say his peace and deal with his issues all by himself. Not sure why CD feels the need to jump in here and continue it for him. Oh wait, I do. It is because he has a personal beef with Houdini but no valid leg to stand on. He stretched wayyyyyyy out there to try and use Guru as an excuse. Man, I have had people piss me off and I just attack the conflict mano y mano and sort it out. I don't get people that hide behind the teacher while making faces at the kids that want to give him a wedgie. Sounds kind of puss to me.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:04 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
You are such a precious snowflake.

Why even bother with the pretense that it's about shipping times? Just admit that it's all personal for you. You're not playing "devil's advocate" ; you're looking for a reason to bitch because you think you are treated unfairly/targeted/martyred/bla bla bla.

Get off your high-horse and give it a rest. I don't see anyone else making an issue out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
No, I have plenty of interest in right or wrong; I just have no patience for drama queens who are trying to stir up problems because they are butthurt. If there was a real issue, I would not be defending anyone.

Again, please just drop the pretense that you really 'care/don't care about shipping times' and just admit it's all personal and we can move on to real problems.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:05 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I just speed read that. Looks like Guru was able to say his peace and deal with his issues all by himself. Not sure why CD feels the need to jump in here and continue it for him. Oh wait, I do. It is because he has a personal beef with Houdini but no valid leg to stand on. He stretched wayyyyyyy out there to try and use Guru as an excuse. Man, I have had people piss me off and I just attack the conflict mano y mano and sort it out. I don't get people that hide behind the teacher while making faces at the kids that want to give him a wedgie. Sounds kind of puss to me.
Coming from the guy who jumps in all the call out threads to throw gas on the fire?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99938316117733

Shows processed through a Tampa sorting facility on the 25th. That is not the same as shipping the 25th.

I shipped them the 24th. They were not scanned until the next day. Even you can see that the acceptance scan is missing, right?

I take my packages in large carts that are simply rolled into the back. They are almost never scanned as accepted and often won't even get any tracking until the day they arrive.
Indeed I see no acceptance scan. I also see you are admitting it was not I that lied about the shipping date of 12 days?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Coming from the guy who jumps in all the call out threads to throw gas on the fire?
Please sir, explain how I am doing that here or most any thread for that matter. I am simply pointing out the obvious.

* You have a personal beef with Houdini but are too chicken shite to admit it so you are trying to find a sliver of anything to hang him by.
* The neutral that was left for him had to do with shipping COST not TIME. These costs were known up front so feedback was not valid and feedback was removed.
* At that point the tool left a retalitory feedback which was a lie that he later admitted to.
* You say you are cool with how your transaction went with Houdini but yet you are here defending scumbags that have already been banned and an adult member that not only is capable of defending himself but also already satisfactorily did.

Am I good so far? Tell me where in there I was "throwing gas on a fire". I am just sick of your drama and tired act.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #124 (permalink)

[QUOTE=yourmyboyblue2;7002992]While I understand them being removed because they were 'retaliatory" I do have to agree with you. By no means do I take anything you are saying as attacking the mods, nor do I or anyone really know what goes on behind the scenes. I have total respect for their jobs & the crap they have to deal with!

That said, 3 weeks is a long time. Whether other people are cool with it or not isn't the issue. If any of us took 2-3 weeks to ship, we'd have a call out thread, a neg, & paypal claim filed against us. Maybe their needs to be fewer breaks or more breakers so they can be sorted & shipped in a timely manner.[/QUOTE]

Did this get answered?
if it did I apologize but I have read this whole thing twice and don't think I saw an answer
Old 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM   #125 (permalink)

Post 118. Break ended 3/13. You can see when shipped and arrived.

[QUOTE=smackvay;7005755]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
While I understand them being removed because they were 'retaliatory" I do have to agree with you. By no means do I take anything you are saying as attacking the mods, nor do I or anyone really know what goes on behind the scenes. I have total respect for their jobs & the crap they have to deal with!

That said, 3 weeks is a long time. Whether other people are cool with it or not isn't the issue. If any of us took 2-3 weeks to ship, we'd have a call out thread, a neg, & paypal claim filed against us. Maybe their needs to be fewer breaks or more breakers so they can be sorted & shipped in a timely manner.[/QUOTE]

Did this get answered?
if it did I apologize but I have read this whole thing twice and don't think I saw an answer