Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #126 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

My anus is bleeding after reading this

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Post 118. Break ended 3/13. You can see when shipped and arrived.

Yet strangely enough you left Houdini this positive feedback regarding the break - "Another solid group break". Do you not realize how stupid you look by leaving that and now having this fight? It was what is called a contradiction. You seem to be full of them.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #128 (permalink)

Since you do not read and simply throw gas on I will help you...

Post 31

One of the reason for banning was a complaint about shipping time. Mod feels it is not warranted. If other members took this long to ship WHILE RUNNING MULTIPLE OTHER BREAKS they would be gone. Principle.

I did not care about the shipping time UNTIL I see someone being rolled under a bus for speaking up. It is not right. Then I am called a liar by Houdini for saying 12 days when he claims 10. Then he admits it was indeed 12 to print a darn label. Principle. Why not educate yourself on this thread before chiming in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Please sir, explain how I am doing that here or most any thread for that matter. I am simply pointing out the obvious.

* You have a personal beef with Houdini but are too chicken shite to admit it so you are trying to find a sliver of anything to hang him by.
* The neutral that was left for him had to do with shipping COST not TIME. These costs were known up front so feedback was not valid and feedback was removed.
* At that point the tool left a retalitory feedback which was a lie that he later admitted to.
* You say you are cool with how your transaction went with Houdini but yet you are here defending scumbags that have already been banned and an adult member that not only is capable of defending himself but also already satisfactorily did.

Am I good so far? Tell me where in there I was "throwing gas on a fire". I am just sick of your drama and tired act.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:18 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Say hi to D2R for me.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #130 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Indeed I see no acceptance scan. I also see you are admitting it was not I that lied about the shipping date of 12 days?
I called you a liar for saying the graded cards were shipped first. I am correct. You did lie about that.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ml#post6949659

I called you a liar for saying I used mod powers that no one else has to delete my posts. I am correct. You did lie about that also.

The posts still exist:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ml#post6937500

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ml#post6937568

If I was trying to use magical mod powers, I would've deleted the posts entirely and edited or deleted guru's posts as well. I merely edited them (something everyone can do) after I realized what guru meant and apologized. The posts are there in full in the quotes immediately below.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Please sir, explain how I am doing that here or most any thread for that matter. I am simply pointing out the obvious.

* You have a personal beef with Houdini but are too chicken shite to admit it so you are trying to find a sliver of anything to hang him by.
* The neutral that was left for him had to do with shipping COST not TIME. These costs were known up front so feedback was not valid and feedback was removed.
* At that point the tool left a retalitory feedback which was a lie that he later admitted to.
* You say you are cool with how your transaction went with Houdini but yet you are here defending scumbags that have already been banned and an adult member that not only is capable of defending himself but also already satisfactorily did.

Am I good so far? Tell me where in there I was "throwing gas on a fire". I am just sick of your drama and tired act.
Yup...you've got it covered. It couldn't be more obvious yet he couldn't be more in denial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Apparently, you're not the only one, buddy.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:21 PM   #132 (permalink)

I'm trying to follow here...

is the point for Houdini to do say, a 10 set break in the future instead of 50 to speed up processing/packing/shipping/etc. or less breaks in general?

edit: answered after I posted

If the auto isn't on-card, it might as well be in-person.
MeetJSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Since you do not read and simply throw gas on I will help you...

Post 31

One of the reason for banning was a complaint about shipping time. Mod feels it is not warranted. If other members took this long to ship WHILE RUNNING MULTIPLE OTHER BREAKS they would be gone. Principle.

I did not care about the shipping time UNTIL I see someone being rolled under a bus for speaking up. It is not right. Then I am called a liar by Houdini for saying 12 days when he claims 10. Then he admits it was indeed 12 to print a darn label. Principle. Why not educate yourself on this thread before chiming in?
I will concede that I agree with half of this. As for another breaker being "gone" for taking this long to ship that simply isn't true. The mods would just advise the participants to leave proper, yet valid, non retalitory feedback. As for how long this took? I can see how some people may be unhappy with it. I wouldn't be thrilled but wouldn't complain either. You've said that you aren't unhappy and yet you keep railing against it and defending someone that doesn't deserve to be defended. That member sent cards poorly to someone and when they got damaged from it he tried to scam Houdini into a refund. That all by itself deserved a ban. You can scream fire all that you want but I would never ever defend a scammer.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #134 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

[QUOTE=smackvay;7005755]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
While I understand them being removed because they were 'retaliatory" I do have to agree with you. By no means do I take anything you are saying as attacking the mods, nor do I or anyone really know what goes on behind the scenes. I have total respect for their jobs & the crap they have to deal with!

That said, 3 weeks is a long time. Whether other people are cool with it or not isn't the issue. If any of us took 2-3 weeks to ship, we'd have a call out thread, a neg, & paypal claim filed against us. Maybe their needs to be fewer breaks or more breakers so they can be sorted & shipped in a timely manner.[/QUOTE]

Did this get answered?
if it did I apologize but I have read this whole thing twice and don't think I saw an answer
Is there a difference between shipping 1 card and sorting 18,000+ by palyer into over 100 different packages plus sleeving/top loading/bagging the 1500+ ref?

It was not 3 weeks. The cards weren't even finished with the opening until the 13th and they were shipped on the 24th.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #135 (permalink)

One of the reason for banning was a complaint about shipping time.

Again the issue had nothing to do with shipping time to begin with.. That was the OPs cop out for his feedback.

I am still waiting for you to show me where sipping time is promised to begin with..
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #136 (permalink)

[QUOTE=houdini;7005850]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post

Is there a difference between shipping 1 card and sorting 18,000+ by palyer into over 100 different packages plus sleeving/top loading/bagging the 1500+ ref?

It was not 3 weeks. The cards weren't even finished with the opening until the 13th and they were shipped on the 24th.
Instead of running 6 or so breaks during this period why not finish the first task ?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #137 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

[QUOTE=houdini;7005850]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post

That isn't why I was asking I was attempting to get the facts and I while I quoted it and got up from computer and came back to my computer and hit reply you(or someone) had already answered my question
Old 04-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #138 (permalink)

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;7005872]
Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post

Instead of running 6 or so breaks during this period why not finish the first task ?
If you don't like it nut up and start doing breaks yourself.. You clearly are capable of knowing and handling everything better than anyone else.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #139 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Then I am called a liar by Houdini for saying 12 days when he claims 10.
Find this post where I called you a liar for this?

Or you wouldn't be making this false accusation, would you? Please tell me you aren't lying again about what you were called a liar for? Is this liarception?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #140 (permalink)

There are 3 or 4 huge threads going on right now. This is crazy. None of this is even necessary if people would just learn to talk and communicate clearly. I think people just start trolling for enjoyment. There's no point in arguing on a public message board but that's JMO.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #141 (permalink)

You say here group break cards were shipped day 10. Mine were shipped day 12. You wonder why I said group bgs submission was shipped first? So was the 10 days a lie as well? We know the 9 days below was as well.

Quote:
He received his cards without damage. He then sold them to another member without any protection - no bubble mailer at all. The cards were returned to him as damaged and THEN he told me his cards were damaged - AFTER he shipped them to someone else with no protection.

When I confronted him, he ADMITTED it live in the chatroom.

Your 9 days includes 4 days of weekends. I realize you feel entitled to the break host working 7 days a week, but I'm not going to if I don't want to.

Sorting the players was the easy part. Toploading the 1500 or 1800 ref actually took the most time - and then bagging the players and packaging them up into the 100 plus individual packages. Heck, just videoing the hits took over an hour (although babyfaceposey could have accomplished this in mere moments) - try to work that out now - if just showing them quickly on camera took over an hour, then how long did sleeving, top loading, sorting, bagging, and packaging take?

There was also a 200 card BGS submission included with this break as well.

They were shipped on the 10th day - which only included 6 business days. Still, 10 days for 50 sets sorted by player with over 1500-1800 toploaded hits is not a long time. If you do not believe me, take 1500-1800 cards and sleeve and topload them carefully - tell me how long just that part takes. Then sort them all by player, make a video showcasing each player individually, bag them, then sort them by participant, then package them, then buy/print/label them, and then get all 100+ packages to the post office.

The estimates were made in advance. The fees were $3 shipping, $1 supplies, and paypal fees. Exactly what I posted in the thread before he ever bid on a single item.

You and he and everyone else had every right to not feel those charges were fair and simply skip the break. He agreed to those charges when he joined the break.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:39 PM   #142 (permalink)

Ok I will attempt to help you here.

You said 10 days for the Bgs submission correct? You said my cards were shipped after 9 correct? Since mine were actually shipped after 12 can you follow? In your words you said BGS 10 days. Mine were 12. You my friend are the liar.

Quote:
Yes. Why do I have to work 7 days a week? If I choose to work on a Saturday or Sunday, great. If I choose not to, you want to cry about it?

It was 10 days - including to weekends which is 6 days.

That is a lie. They were not sent faster. They went after the break cards shipped.

That is also a lie. I edited my post - I did not delete it. The pre-edit was also quoted, so you can see every word.

The edit button is not a magical mod power. Everyone can use it.

Nothing was deleted. My posts are still there. I edited them just like anyone else can do.

That is not what you said. You said I deleted my post and now you are changing it. When a post is deleted, you cannot see it. When a post is edited, you can see it.

Again, you often make wild accusations and then try to spin it afterwards. Like when you said you had eBay proof that the 9.5 orange harper auto was a $250 card and then later changed your story.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #143 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
You say here group break cards were shipped day 10. Mine were shipped day 12. You wonder why I said group bgs submission was shipped first? So was the 10 days a lie as well? We know the 9 days below was as well.
I'm sorry, perhaps I was not clear?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7
Then I am called a liar by Houdini for saying 12 days when he claims 10.
Find this post where I called you a liar for this?Or you wouldn't be making this false accusation, would you? Please tell me you aren't lying again about what you were called a liar for? Is this liarception?
Where is this post? Where did I call you a liar?

I know where I called you a liar the first two times. Those are both true and proven so.

I want to know where I called you a liar for saying 12 days? Do you want to know why you can't find it? I never said it.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #144 (permalink)

But shipping time does not matter.. If guru has an issue still he should be the one here not you lying saying you don't care but still butt hurt over..

Again where does Houdini promise a shipping time at all?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Too late (although you cant read it )
Your gonna have a bad time
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
He received his cards without damage. He then sold them to another member without any protection - no bubble mailer at all. The cards were returned to him as damaged and THEN he told me his cards were damaged - AFTER he shipped them to someone else with no protection.

When I confronted him, he ADMITTED it live in the chatroom.

Your 9 days includes 4 days of weekends. I realize you feel entitled to the break host working 7 days a week, but I'm not going to if I don't want to.

Sorting the players was the easy part. Toploading the 1500 or 1800 ref actually took the most time - and then bagging the players and packaging them up into the 100 plus individual packages. Heck, just videoing the hits took over an hour (although babyfaceposey could have accomplished this in mere moments) - try to work that out now - if just showing them quickly on camera took over an hour, then how long did sleeving, top loading, sorting, bagging, and packaging take?

There was also a 200 card BGS submission included with this break as well.

They were shipped on the 10th day - which only included 6 business days. Still, 10 days for 50 sets sorted by player with over 1500-1800 toploaded hits is not a long time. If you do not believe me, take 1500-1800 cards and sleeve and topload them carefully - tell me how long just that part takes. Then sort them all by player, make a video showcasing each player individually, bag them, then sort them by participant, then package them, then buy/print/label them, and then get all 100+ packages to the post office.

The estimates were made in advance. The fees were $3 shipping, $1 supplies, and paypal fees. Exactly what I posted in the thread before he ever bid on a single item.

You and he and everyone else had every right to not feel those charges were fair and simply skip the break. He agreed to those charges when he joined the break.
2 of those days are Saturdays which is a mailing day. So out of 9 days you have 7 in which you can ship.
Davesportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #147 (permalink)

Old 04-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Here is my issue, show me where in any of Houdini's break threads he promises a shipping date?

You have 45 days from the day you paid to be protected.

Also earlier in this thread you stated that shipping time was not that important to you. If that were true why do you keep coming back to it? Clearly its a big issue for you. I would love to see you do everything it takes to run the number of breaks he does and still be able to get the items out as fast as he does.
So if I sell multiple cards and don't give a ship date then it's acceptable for me to wait 3 weeks to ship? Like you say, buyer is protected for 45 days. So who cares how long I take to ship.
Davesportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
2 of those days are Saturdays which is a mailing day. So out of 9 days you have 7 in which you can ship.
But his 9 days were actually a lie because he has since admitted it was 12 days. Tack on a few more days.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
Not here, if mail is not in the PO by 430 on Friday it will not be processed until Monday. By that reasoning you can ship on a Sunday as well.