Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 08:00 PM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I'm sorry, perhaps I was not clear?
Where is this post? Where did I call you a liar?

I know where I called you a liar the first two times. Those are both true and proven so.

I want to know where I called you a liar for saying 12 days? Do you want to know why you can't find it? I never said it.
Please see your highlighted post #142. There you state I am a liar because you shipped the break in 9 days(you are lying) and the BGS in 10 days. Therefore you shipped the non bgs last. WRONG. You shipped my cards 12-13 days later therefore according to your very own numbers you indeed shipped the BGS before my package. Is that simple enough? Who is the liar? You my friend. Clear as day.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:01 PM   #152 (permalink)

Is three days really that big of a deal? (9 to 12)
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:01 PM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Coming from the guy who jumps in all the call out threads to throw gas on the fire?
I don't think JM does that at all. He calls it like he sees it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Davesportscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:01 PM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
So if I sell multiple cards and don't give a ship date then it's acceptable for me to wait 3 weeks to ship? Like you say, buyer is protected for 45 days. So who cares how long I take to ship.

apples and oranges
Old 04-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #155 (permalink)

Cliff notes please?!?!
YouFold2Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #156 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Not here, if mail is not in the PO by 430 on Friday it will not be processed until Monday. By that reasoning you can ship on a Sunday as well.
Most are aware with a post office every 8 miles or so it is easy to find one that dispatches mail on Saturdays. This is a lame excuse though I am not surprised. Maybe Houdini will toss you a free slot for all the defense work you have done here?
Old 04-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Take the time to read and I named the individual who questioned the shipping time. Or...you could go back to the thread and educate yourself.
I did read the thread. I don't have a problem with premature posting. Didn't see another user name listed (could've missed it, honest omission, this thread is a crap-slinging fest for the ages), but did see a few posts with you mentioning "others" had issues with Houdini's shipping times.

Quote:
And why are you fighting their fight?
CD7, you always seem to take up the mantle of internet justice warrior in quite a few threads, and most of the time you insert yourself when you don't have a dog in the fight.

Here's how it goes:

Someone does something stupid (unwarranted call-out thread, possible scammer alert, etc). OP or some other user that jumps into the line of fire in the thread gets 3-4 members to hold their feet to the fire. You then post that it's internet bullying/mob mentality/social injustice/etc. You then proceed to fight with jmscoggins over calling you a scammer or that you defend scammers.

I don't know you, but I know your pattern. You're probably a really nice guy, but you sure do provoke a lot of people and degenerate a lot of threads by espousing your version of right and wrong onto everyone.

Sorry, I think you have a lot to offer the forum, but you need to pick your battles and let some of these shallow-end-of-gene-pool members take their medicine. I hope you don't see this as an attack, but as someone who is trying to also help the forum be better.

God Bless. Or is it Good Luck? I get confused...
briscogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:03 PM   #158 (permalink)

I have yet to receive any cards from this break. It has now been almost a month.

I was not in the break, I just like being angry.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:03 PM   #159 (permalink)

Quote:
So if I sell multiple cards and don't give a ship date then it's acceptable for me to wait 3 weeks to ship? Like you say, buyer is protected for 45 days. So who cares how long I take to ship.
That's a very solid point that has been presented. If it took me 12-14 days to ship without telling the buyer I would have the following.

1. Negative feedback
2. Call out thread about me
3. Lost out on other deals with people because I would be viewed as a bad member.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:03 PM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
Is three days really that big of a deal? (9 to 12)
Actually I think both are a long time with 12 being very very long.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:03 PM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
You think you can do it any faster CD has stated numerous times the ship[ping time does not matter. Truth is it did matter he was just too big of a puss to fight the fight in his name and is cowering behind others now.

Personally I could care less when the item is shipped, if I don't have it in about 28 days or so I will open a claim period. Anyone who cries over shipping time is pretty pathetic in my opinion. That said when I sell something I ship within 24 hours 99% of the time.

Again in the end the who issue at hand here had NOTHING to do with the shipping time...

Last edited by shrevecity; 04-03-2014 at 08:06 PM.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:06 PM   #162 (permalink)

Read the below post. 2nd paragraph. Houdini had feedback removed based on shipping time. Removed immediately mind you. Anyone else get this kind of service? Also he gets suspended for leaving honest feedback for 7 days. That's absurd.

It is clear that Houdini can do whatever he wants and be free of neutral and negative feedback. THAT is why I have made my case in here. Principle. Lack of a 2 way street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
The original feedback he left was a neutral and comments reflected the high shipping. This was stated before he signed up for the break so I dont see where the host can be held hostage for that. So it was removed.

The 2nd one I dont think it justifiable by the member either. How long to you think its going to take to sort 10 cases? Seems to be 2 weeks isnt exactly dragging your feet (nor have I seen anyone else complain about it). So given this is the 2nd itrader issue with this the 7 day suspension is justifable by our internal methodology.

Im working on editing the profanity out as most of you have known I'll send a warning on that first before we take any actions here.

Pretty sure this thread makes the user look more like a fool than the rest of what was posted previously.

Given even the user states that the host offered a full and complete refund for returning the cards. Said member refused that, so once again I'm not sure where the host has gone wrong. Maybe at this point this becomes the 3rd strike, but for right now a suspension will give us time to review things
Old 04-03-2014, 08:07 PM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
You think you can do it any faster CD has stated numerous times the ship[ping time does not matter. Truth is it did matter he was just too big of a puss to fight the fight in his name and is cowering behind others now.

Personally I could care less when the item is shipped, if I don't have it in about 28 days or so I will open a claim period. Anyone who cries over shipping time is pretty pathetic in my opinion. That said when I sell something I ship within 24 hours 99% of the time.
People who whine about shipping times are pathetic? Please poll this site and see how many people would be perfectly content waiting a month for a card to arrive. Most people would leave a negative and create a call out thread in two weeks. The feedback would for sure stay as well.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:07 PM   #164 (permalink)

Quote:
Most are aware with a post office every 8 miles or so it is easy to find one that dispatches mail on Saturdays. This is a lame excuse though I am not surprised. Maybe Houdini will toss you a free slot for all the defense work you have done here?
Nearest PO to me that processes mail on a Saturday is 47 miles away.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:08 PM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
apples and oranges
Please explain.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:08 PM   #166 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't think JM does that at all. He calls it like he sees it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Thank you sir, that is always my intention. I don't believe in trolling to troll and I don't play favorites. Whether I really like the person or hate them, I try to give the exact same feedback. I'm not always right but I try as hard as I possibly can to be correct, fair and level headed with my points of view.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
People who whine about shipping times are pathetic? Please poll this site and see how many people would be perfectly content waiting a month for a card to arrive. Most people would leave a negative and create a call out thread in two weeks. The feedback would for sure stay as well.
Again the feedback was clearly retailitory that is why it was removed.. And yes I will stick to my OPINION that those who cry about shipping time are pathetic..
Old 04-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:

Again in the end the who issue at hand here had NOTHING to do with the shipping time...
Old 04-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #169 (permalink)

Quote:
Read the below post. 2nd paragraph. Houdini had feedback removed based on shipping time. Removed immediately mind you. Anyone else get this kind of service? Also he gets suspended for leaving honest feedback for 7 days. That's absurd.

It is clear that Houdini can do whatever he wants and be free of neutral and negative feedback. THAT is why I have made my case in here. Principle. Lack of a 2 way street.
He got the feedback removed because it was clearly retailitory.. Do you not know what that word means? Any idiot could see that.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:12 PM   #170 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briscogun View Post

Someone does something stupid (unwarranted call-out thread, possible scammer alert, etc). OP or some other user that jumps into the line of fire in the thread gets 3-4 members to hold their feet to the fire. You then post that it's internet bullying/mob mentality/social injustice/etc. You then proceed to fight with jmscoggins over calling you a scammer or that you defend scammers.
This did genuinely make me chuckle but I think you have him confused with another member. Before yesterday I can't recall ever having interacted with CD7. I know who you are thinking of but am forbidden to acknowledge his existence. I will say that CD7 has the exact same patterns and agendas so I can easily understand your confusion. Your assesment was otherwise spot on.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #171 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
This did genuinely make me chuckle but I think you have him confused with another member. Before yesterday I can't recall ever having interacted with CD7. I know who you are thinking of but am forbidden to acknowledge his existence. I will say that CD7 has the exact same patterns and agendas so I can easily understand your confusion. Your assesment was otherwise spot on.
It most certainly was.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #172 (permalink)

Quote:
Again the feedback was clearly retailitory that is why it was removed.. And yes I will stick to my OPINION that those who cry about shipping time are pathetic..
I'm not arguing if the feedback was legit or not. That's the mods job. You're allowed to have your opinion no matter how crazy it is. It just looks stupid to say something like that when the majority of users here would be pissed off if it took long for the cards to arrive.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #173 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not arguing if the feedback was legit or not. That's the mods job. You're allowed to have your opinion no matter how crazy it is. It just looks stupid to say something like that when the majority of users here would be pissed off if it took long for the cards to arrive.
I will let you know when I give a damn what others think..
Old 04-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #174 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
That's a very solid point that has been presented. If it took me 12-14 days to ship without telling the buyer I would have the following.

1. Negative feedback
2. Call out thread about me
3. Lost out on other deals with people because I would be viewed as a bad member.
1. How many 50 set breaks did you run?

I realize it is easy to say it took to long, but unless you have run a 50 set player auction like this how can you know what you are talking about?

If there was nothing to do except ship, then fine.

2. I posted multiple updates as we progressed through the process.

3. CD7 has viewed me as a bad member since I called him out many months ago. I am ok with that.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:18 PM   #175 (permalink)

Quote:
Please explain.
you cant compare a trade with one person to a groupbreak in terms of shipping times...

its pretty much known that it shouldn't take more then 10 minutes to package a single trade with a few cards up. if not being shipped in a few days that's just laziness on the persons fault

group break like that he had, not sure exact number he said but I think it was 1500 cards possibly more, then to sort them, topload them, make videos of the hits, and then print out lord knows how many printing labels and then attach those labels...

you just cant compare the 2 realistically...if he made his sorters work weekends he would have to pay that much more and then would have to raise his shipping/spots prices and people would still complain

im not defending him hes a grown ass man and should accept the consequences if in fact he did wrong, but im not seeing him doing wrong, it just seems like a personal attack from cruiser to try and hurt houdinis breaks by being picky over a few days...

if I was in a break I wouldn't worry about the cards getting to me until the 30 day mark because im paypal protected, and hell in most cases id prefer the cards get lost because I usually lose my ass haha)

bottom line your not happy with the way he does things stop joining his breaks, but if I was a betting fella id bet we will see some names complaining bidding around the 100 caser of bowman coming up