Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #176 (permalink)
Member
 
GoTribe!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
And yes I will stick to my OPINION that those who cry about shipping time are pathetic..
Please post your Ebay id.
__________________
A new low on the BO boards... cheating on a give-away 5-6-2013
GoTribe!!! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #177 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
you cant compare a trade with one person to a groupbreak in terms of shipping times...

its pretty much known that it shouldn't take more then 10 minutes to package a single trade with a few cards up. if not being shipped in a few days that's just laziness on the persons fault

group break like that he had, not sure exact number he said but I think it was 1500 cards possibly more, then to sort them, topload them, make videos of the hits, and then print out lord knows how many printing labels and then attach those labels...

you just cant compare the 2 realistically...if he made his sorters work weekends he would have to pay that much more and then would have to raise his shipping/spots prices and people would still complain

im not defending him hes a grown ass man and should accept the consequences if in fact he did wrong, but im not seeing him doing wrong, it just seems like a personal attack from cruiser to try and hurt houdinis breaks by being picky over a few days...

if I was in a break I wouldn't worry about the cards getting to me until the 30 day mark because im paypal protected, and hell in most cases id prefer the cards get lost because I usually lose my ass haha)

bottom line your not happy with the way he does things stop joining his breaks, but if I was a betting fella id bet we will see some names complaining bidding around the 100 caser of bowman coming up
Well said..
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #178 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe!!! View Post
Please post your Ebay id.
Don't worry I just blocked you.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #179 (permalink)
Member
 
GoTribe!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,837
Default

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'd hate for you to think I was pathetic. Now please post your id.
__________________
A new low on the BO boards... cheating on a give-away 5-6-2013
GoTribe!!! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #180 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
1. How many 50 set breaks did you run?

I realize it is easy to say it took to long out of ignorance, but unless you have run a 50 set player auction like this. Please don't pretend you know what you are talking about.

If there was nothing to do except ship, then fine.

2. I posted multiple updates as we progressed through the process.

3. CD7 has viewed me as a bad member since I called him out many months ago. I am ok with that.
Like I said before I'm not saying if you deserved the feedback that was left. I have never run a group break of that size and I'm almost 100% sure I wouldn't do a good job. I'm just saying that if I waited that long to ship on a deal I would have to deal with negative consequences. I don't know about your relationship with CD7. He could have it out for you for three years and I wouldn't know. I never said you did a bad job running your breaks. I would feel comfortable joining one of your breaks. It's not a personal bash or anything of that sort.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #181 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,743
Default

At the end of the day, it comes down to Cruiserdaddy being butthurt that Houdini (and everyone else) called him out for being the racist that he is.

And so he holds petty little grudges and hides behind "devil's advocate" or "How would I know" arguments to get back at them. Coward, plain and simple

See here:

Now that Houdini is a BO employee............

Couldn't be any more obvious

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 04-03-2014 at 09:27 PM.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #182 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,354
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe!!! View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'd hate for you to think I was pathetic. Now please post your id.
Hoping to receive your cards in three weeks? How dare you ask that of someone?
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:29 PM   #183 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
At the end of the day, it comes down to Cruiserdaddy being butthurt that Houdini (and everyone else) called him out for being the racist that he is.

And so he holds petty little grudges and hides behind "devil's advocate" or "How would I know" arguments to get back at them. Coward, plain and simple

See here:

Now that Houdini is a BO employee............
Call me what you wish. This has to do with double standards and a group breaker lying in this open thread. I couldn't care less what he thinks of me. Same for you, maybe even less for you.
__________________
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:30 PM   #184 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,871
Default

Am I in the Twilight Zone?
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals:
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #185 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
Hoping to receive your cards in three weeks? How dare you ask that of someone?
I ship within 24 hours on 99% of my items. I got a buyer right now who paid for an item 2 hours ago wondering why it has not shipped yet. Like I said pathetic.

I don't worry about anything I buy online for at least 3 weeks and won't even consider opening a case for 30 days. Guess that has a lot to do with growing up in a time where 6 to 8 weeks was the standard shipping time for anything you order via the mail.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #186 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
At the end of the day, it comes down to Cruiserdaddy being butthurt that Houdini (and everyone else) called him out for being the racist that he is.

And so he holds petty little grudges and hides behind "devil's advocate" or "How would I know" arguments to get back at them. Coward, plain and simple

See here:

Now that Houdini is a BO employee............

Couldn't be any more obvious
Typical Valdez. Could be my fault the world comes to an end because....I am a supposed racist. Another fanboy ignoring the facts.
__________________
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #187 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
I ship within 24 hours on 99% of my items. I got a buyer right now who paid for an item 2 hours ago wondering why it has not shipped yet. Like I said pathetic.

I don't worry about anything I buy online for at least 3 weeks and won't even consider opening a case for 30 days. Guess that has a lot to do with growing up in a time where 6 to 8 weeks was the standard shipping time for anything you order online.
I'm not saying you don't ship fast. I haven't made a deal with you so I don't know. Two hours later and asking for shipping proof is ridiculous. I myself feel like I'm patient and waiting a week for an item to be shipped is okay if the person communicates correctly. I have been receiving packages for 15 years and I don't think anything has ever taken that long. Maybe an international package from china and I don't even think that was over a month.

I just find it pretty far fetched to say people are being inpatient or pathetic if they have to wait a month....ask around and see what is considered normal.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #188 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
1. How many 50 set breaks did you run?

I realize it is easy to say it took to long, but unless you have run a 50 set player auction like this how can you know what you are talking about?

If there was nothing to do except ship, then fine.

2. I posted multiple updates as we progressed through the process.

3. CD7 has viewed me as a bad member since I called him out many months ago. I am ok with that.
You failed to address post #151.

Also allow me to ask this... Since a break this size took so much time then why do you still have available time to post and accept payments for new breaks? Just curious.
__________________
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #189 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Typical Valdez. Could be my fault the world comes to an end because....I am a supposed racist. Another fanboy ignoring the facts.
What a nice strawman. The point was not that you're a racist, but that you're a butthurt little man who is still bitter over being called a racist. Look at the thread I posted, you were "just asking questions" then too.

Keep living in denial.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:43 PM   #190 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 21,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
You failed to address post #151.

Also allow me to ask this... Since a break this size took so much time then why do you still have available time to post and accept payments for new breaks? Just curious.
Because I am multi-tasking. I run multiple breaks each week as you well know because you have joined multiple breaks of mine in a week.

Just for the record, this is what you said when I asked you if you were upset with my shipping time in the 50 set break:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7
I don't look to turn the stuff immediately so a week or three weeks makes no real difference as long as I get what I'm supposed to. I saw guru complaining in there. I guess as with everything people have all sorts of expectations.
__________________
Ustream Link  Breakers.TV Link
Join the bone marrow registry
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #191 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
What a nice strawman. The point was not that you're a racist, but that you're a butthurt little man who is still bitter over being called a racist. Look at the thread I posted, you were "just asking questions" then too.

Keep living in denial.
You say I have a grudge. Shall we compare the money spent on Houdini's breaks the past 6 months or a year?

My problem has been stated. You cannot hide your bias because he is a friend. I get it. Everything that concerned me then is coming to light. Users suspended for feedback that shared their experience. 15 days to receive a break should be allowed to be reflected in his feedback if someone wishes. It is clear by post 31 that 10 days is acceptable because of the source and the qty. Why this user hosts a flew of breaks and even the smaller ones take 10+ days is beyond me. Since he has hired help it shouldn't take 2 weeks. I did not care a lick about it...until post #31.
__________________
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #192 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I'm not saying you don't ship fast. I haven't made a deal with you so I don't know. Two hours later and asking for shipping proof is ridiculous. I myself feel like I'm patient and waiting a week for an item to be shipped is okay if the person communicates correctly. I have been receiving packages for 15 years and I don't think anything has ever taken that long. Maybe an international package from china and I don't even think that was over a month.

I just find it pretty far fetched to say people are being inpatient or pathetic if they have to wait a month....ask around and see what is considered normal.
Yeah you are right, that was coming from my frustration from this buyer. I do have a lot of buyers though buy an item on Friday night then message me Sunday morning wondering why I have not shipped yet. Or Monday asking why they have not gotten it yet. Like CD7 they assume every seller is near a PO that processes on Saturday, closest to me is 46 miles away and face it if this was your front yard would you want to leave it on a weekend for one or 2 packages?

Calling Out Houdini!-1524425_623579477699547_1649684021_o.jpg
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #193 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Because I am multi-tasking. I run multiple breaks each week as you well know because you have joined multiple breaks of mine in a week.

Just for the record, this is what you said when I asked you if you were upset with my shipping time in the 50 set break:
Yes this was my PM to you. Indeed I have joined a lot of your breaks. Have I ever complained to this point? Filed a claim? Paid late? Been anything but kind and courteous in your chat room?

You think its a shipping time issue and it isn't. I personally feel that if this guy wanted to leave feedback it should have stuck. I mean really does a neutral matter anyway to you? Your reputation is in stone here in a positive way. I felt there was special treatment and still do. It is not personal and if it were why would I spend $2,000 or so with you the past 4-5 months? You know people who truly hate one another wouldn't do that.
__________________
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #194 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Yeah you are right, that was coming from my frustration from this buyer. I do have a lot of buyers though buy an item on Friday night then message me Sunday morning wondering why I have not shipped yet. Or Monday asking why they have not gotten it yet. Like CD7 they assume every seller is near a PO that processes on Saturday, closest to me is 46 miles away and face it if this was your front yard would you want to leave it on a weekend for one or 2 packages?

Attachment 208973

I'm not worried about a few days or a week myself but some people think cards should be shipped within a certain time. You see a lot of call out threads based on time it took to receive cards. Maybe blowout should try to establish some guidelines about this. That way things would be crystal clear for all users.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:52 PM   #195 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Yeah you are right, that was coming from my frustration from this buyer. I do have a lot of buyers though buy an item on Friday night then message me Sunday morning wondering why I have not shipped yet. Or Monday asking why they have not gotten it yet. Like CD7 they assume every seller is near a PO that processes on Saturday, closest to me is 46 miles away and face it if this was your front yard would you want to leave it on a weekend for one or 2 packages?

Attachment 208973
Do you have a mailbox? A computer? USPS will pick it up for you no worries.
__________________
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:55 PM   #196 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Do you have a mailbox? A computer? USPS will pick it up for you no worries.
Nope we have to go to the PO to get our mail they do not do home delivery or pick-up out here. Most of my incoming packages go to my parents house 43 miles away. My mailbox is 14 miles away and any mail dropped off there after 4pm Friday is not processed in until Monday morning. The other PO 26 miles away is the same way.

That is beside the point though because even Ebay considers only business days when figuring handling time. And business days are classified as traditional banking days. Mon-Fri and no holidays.

Last edited by shrevecity; 04-03-2014 at 10:08 PM.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #197 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 21,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Yes this was my PM to you. Indeed I have joined a lot of your breaks. Have I ever complained to this point? Filed a claim? Paid late? Been anything but kind and courteous in your chat room?

You think its a shipping time issue and it isn't. I personally feel that if this guy wanted to leave feedback it should have stuck. I mean really does a neutral matter anyway to you? Your reputation is in stone here in a positive way. I felt there was special treatment and still do. It is not personal and if it were why would I spend $2,000 or so with you the past 4-5 months? You know people who truly hate one another wouldn't do that.
No, a neutral does not matter.

I also stated to you that if you left a neutral for shipping time that was warranted, I would not fight it.

He lied in his feedback and his motive was abhorrent.

He said he was charged $5 for shipping and handling and in the details he said he was only quoted $3.

However, he was charged $3 - exactly like it was posted in the op before he joined.

For those complaining about a 5oz package being less than $3 - it was an estimated cost pre-break. Some were slightly less and some were much higher. It's an estimate.

For instance, CD7 was charged $5 postage and $1 for supplies. I hit that nail on the head, right?

$1 for supplies in a 50 set break is not too much. iParker received a bubble mailer, label, 6 top loaders, 6 sleeves, and 2 team bags for that $1... and others received 12 top loaders and had their packages shipped priority... but I still only charged the same $3 and $1. I didn't ask for more because it was an ESTIMATE made pre-break.

EDIT:

He lied in his feedback.

He never contacted me before hand but just left the neutral.

It just so happens that our most recent communication was regarding the fact that he tried to scam me for cards he admits to damaging himself. Is that just an odd coincidence?

He did NOT leave feedback about shipping time unless that is the additional neg he left today after his neutral was appropriately removed. You think that was mere coincidence too?
__________________
Ustream Link  Breakers.TV Link
Join the bone marrow registry
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #198 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
You say I have a grudge. Shall we compare the money spent on Houdini's breaks the past 6 months or a year?

My problem has been stated. You cannot hide your bias because he is a friend. I get it. Everything that concerned me then is coming to light. Users suspended for feedback that shared their experience. 15 days to receive a break should be allowed to be reflected in his feedback if someone wishes. It is clear by post 31 that 10 days is acceptable because of the source and the qty. Why this user hosts a flew of breaks and even the smaller ones take 10+ days is beyond me. Since he has hired help it shouldn't take 2 weeks. I did not care a lick about it...until post #31.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #199 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,689
Default

He did NOT leave feedback about shipping time unless that is the additional neg he left today after his neutral was appropriately removed. You think that was mere coincidence too?

You did have a neg from him this morning for shipping time.. I saw that one. It was clear though it was retailation, he posted it about 5 minutes after he posted this thread.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 PM   #200 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 21,228
Default

If someone left you (anyone reading this) a neutral for charging $20 shipping, but you didn't - you charged him exactly what you promised before he agreed to the deal... estimated costs that were very close to actual costs...

Should your neutral stick?

If a member that just tried to scam you and had a neutral removed then left you a neg, should that neg stick?

Mod or not, should baseless iTrader stick?
__________________
Ustream Link  Breakers.TV Link
Join the bone marrow registry
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.