Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
And yes I will stick to my OPINION that those who cry about shipping time are pathetic..
Please post your Ebay id.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
you cant compare a trade with one person to a groupbreak in terms of shipping times...

its pretty much known that it shouldn't take more then 10 minutes to package a single trade with a few cards up. if not being shipped in a few days that's just laziness on the persons fault

group break like that he had, not sure exact number he said but I think it was 1500 cards possibly more, then to sort them, topload them, make videos of the hits, and then print out lord knows how many printing labels and then attach those labels...

you just cant compare the 2 realistically...if he made his sorters work weekends he would have to pay that much more and then would have to raise his shipping/spots prices and people would still complain

im not defending him hes a grown ass man and should accept the consequences if in fact he did wrong, but im not seeing him doing wrong, it just seems like a personal attack from cruiser to try and hurt houdinis breaks by being picky over a few days...

if I was in a break I wouldn't worry about the cards getting to me until the 30 day mark because im paypal protected, and hell in most cases id prefer the cards get lost because I usually lose my ass haha)

bottom line your not happy with the way he does things stop joining his breaks, but if I was a betting fella id bet we will see some names complaining bidding around the 100 caser of bowman coming up
Well said..
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe!!! View Post
Please post your Ebay id.
Don't worry I just blocked you.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #179 (permalink)

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'd hate for you to think I was pathetic. Now please post your id.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
1. How many 50 set breaks did you run?

I realize it is easy to say it took to long out of ignorance, but unless you have run a 50 set player auction like this. Please don't pretend you know what you are talking about.

If there was nothing to do except ship, then fine.

2. I posted multiple updates as we progressed through the process.

3. CD7 has viewed me as a bad member since I called him out many months ago. I am ok with that.
Like I said before I'm not saying if you deserved the feedback that was left. I have never run a group break of that size and I'm almost 100% sure I wouldn't do a good job. I'm just saying that if I waited that long to ship on a deal I would have to deal with negative consequences. I don't know about your relationship with CD7. He could have it out for you for three years and I wouldn't know. I never said you did a bad job running your breaks. I would feel comfortable joining one of your breaks. It's not a personal bash or anything of that sort.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #181 (permalink)

At the end of the day, it comes down to Cruiserdaddy being butthurt that Houdini (and everyone else) called him out for being the racist that he is.

And so he holds petty little grudges and hides behind "devil's advocate" or "How would I know" arguments to get back at them. Coward, plain and simple

See here:

Now that Houdini is a BO employee............

Couldn't be any more obvious

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 04-03-2014 at 09:27 PM.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #182 (permalink)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe!!! View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'd hate for you to think I was pathetic. Now please post your id.
Hoping to receive your cards in three weeks? How dare you ask that of someone?
Old 04-03-2014, 09:29 PM   #183 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
At the end of the day, it comes down to Cruiserdaddy being butthurt that Houdini (and everyone else) called him out for being the racist that he is.

And so he holds petty little grudges and hides behind "devil's advocate" or "How would I know" arguments to get back at them. Coward, plain and simple

See here:

Call me what you wish. This has to do with double standards and a group breaker lying in this open thread. I couldn't care less what he thinks of me. Same for you, maybe even less for you.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:30 PM   #184 (permalink)

Am I in the Twilight Zone?
Old 04-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
Hoping to receive your cards in three weeks? How dare you ask that of someone?
I ship within 24 hours on 99% of my items. I got a buyer right now who paid for an item 2 hours ago wondering why it has not shipped yet. Like I said pathetic.

I don't worry about anything I buy online for at least 3 weeks and won't even consider opening a case for 30 days. Guess that has a lot to do with growing up in a time where 6 to 8 weeks was the standard shipping time for anything you order via the mail.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #186 (permalink)

Quote:

See here:

Couldn't be any more obvious
Typical Valdez. Could be my fault the world comes to an end because....I am a supposed racist. Another fanboy ignoring the facts.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
I ship within 24 hours on 99% of my items. I got a buyer right now who paid for an item 2 hours ago wondering why it has not shipped yet. Like I said pathetic.

I don't worry about anything I buy online for at least 3 weeks and won't even consider opening a case for 30 days. Guess that has a lot to do with growing up in a time where 6 to 8 weeks was the standard shipping time for anything you order online.
I'm not saying you don't ship fast. I haven't made a deal with you so I don't know. Two hours later and asking for shipping proof is ridiculous. I myself feel like I'm patient and waiting a week for an item to be shipped is okay if the person communicates correctly. I have been receiving packages for 15 years and I don't think anything has ever taken that long. Maybe an international package from china and I don't even think that was over a month.

I just find it pretty far fetched to say people are being inpatient or pathetic if they have to wait a month....ask around and see what is considered normal.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
1. How many 50 set breaks did you run?

I realize it is easy to say it took to long, but unless you have run a 50 set player auction like this how can you know what you are talking about?

If there was nothing to do except ship, then fine.

2. I posted multiple updates as we progressed through the process.

3. CD7 has viewed me as a bad member since I called him out many months ago. I am ok with that.
You failed to address post #151.

Also allow me to ask this... Since a break this size took so much time then why do you still have available time to post and accept payments for new breaks? Just curious.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Typical Valdez. Could be my fault the world comes to an end because....I am a supposed racist. Another fanboy ignoring the facts.
What a nice strawman. The point was not that you're a racist, but that you're a butthurt little man who is still bitter over being called a racist. Look at the thread I posted, you were "just asking questions" then too.

Keep living in denial.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:43 PM   #190 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
You failed to address post #151.

Also allow me to ask this... Since a break this size took so much time then why do you still have available time to post and accept payments for new breaks? Just curious.
Because I am multi-tasking. I run multiple breaks each week as you well know because you have joined multiple breaks of mine in a week.

Just for the record, this is what you said when I asked you if you were upset with my shipping time in the 50 set break:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7
I don't look to turn the stuff immediately so a week or three weeks makes no real difference as long as I get what I'm supposed to. I saw guru complaining in there. I guess as with everything people have all sorts of expectations.
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
What a nice strawman. The point was not that you're a racist, but that you're a butthurt little man who is still bitter over being called a racist. Look at the thread I posted, you were "just asking questions" then too.

Keep living in denial.
You say I have a grudge. Shall we compare the money spent on Houdini's breaks the past 6 months or a year?

My problem has been stated. You cannot hide your bias because he is a friend. I get it. Everything that concerned me then is coming to light. Users suspended for feedback that shared their experience. 15 days to receive a break should be allowed to be reflected in his feedback if someone wishes. It is clear by post 31 that 10 days is acceptable because of the source and the qty. Why this user hosts a flew of breaks and even the smaller ones take 10+ days is beyond me. Since he has hired help it shouldn't take 2 weeks. I did not care a lick about it...until post #31.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I'm not saying you don't ship fast. I haven't made a deal with you so I don't know. Two hours later and asking for shipping proof is ridiculous. I myself feel like I'm patient and waiting a week for an item to be shipped is okay if the person communicates correctly. I have been receiving packages for 15 years and I don't think anything has ever taken that long. Maybe an international package from china and I don't even think that was over a month.

I just find it pretty far fetched to say people are being inpatient or pathetic if they have to wait a month....ask around and see what is considered normal.
Yeah you are right, that was coming from my frustration from this buyer. I do have a lot of buyers though buy an item on Friday night then message me Sunday morning wondering why I have not shipped yet. Or Monday asking why they have not gotten it yet. Like CD7 they assume every seller is near a PO that processes on Saturday, closest to me is 46 miles away and face it if this was your front yard would you want to leave it on a weekend for one or 2 packages?

Calling Out Houdini!-1524425_623579477699547_1649684021_o.jpg
Old 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Because I am multi-tasking. I run multiple breaks each week as you well know because you have joined multiple breaks of mine in a week.

Just for the record, this is what you said when I asked you if you were upset with my shipping time in the 50 set break:
Yes this was my PM to you. Indeed I have joined a lot of your breaks. Have I ever complained to this point? Filed a claim? Paid late? Been anything but kind and courteous in your chat room?

You think its a shipping time issue and it isn't. I personally feel that if this guy wanted to leave feedback it should have stuck. I mean really does a neutral matter anyway to you? Your reputation is in stone here in a positive way. I felt there was special treatment and still do. It is not personal and if it were why would I spend $2,000 or so with you the past 4-5 months? You know people who truly hate one another wouldn't do that.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah you are right, that was coming from my frustration from this buyer. I do have a lot of buyers though buy an item on Friday night then message me Sunday morning wondering why I have not shipped yet. Or Monday asking why they have not gotten it yet. Like CD7 they assume every seller is near a PO that processes on Saturday, closest to me is 46 miles away and face it if this was your front yard would you want to leave it on a weekend for one or 2 packages?

Attachment 208973

I'm not worried about a few days or a week myself but some people think cards should be shipped within a certain time. You see a lot of call out threads based on time it took to receive cards. Maybe blowout should try to establish some guidelines about this. That way things would be crystal clear for all users.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:52 PM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:

Attachment 208973
Do you have a mailbox? A computer? USPS will pick it up for you no worries.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:55 PM   #196 (permalink)

Quote:
Do you have a mailbox? A computer? USPS will pick it up for you no worries.
Nope we have to go to the PO to get our mail they do not do home delivery or pick-up out here. Most of my incoming packages go to my parents house 43 miles away. My mailbox is 14 miles away and any mail dropped off there after 4pm Friday is not processed in until Monday morning. The other PO 26 miles away is the same way.

That is beside the point though because even Ebay considers only business days when figuring handling time. And business days are classified as traditional banking days. Mon-Fri and no holidays.

Last edited by shrevecity; 04-03-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #197 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Yes this was my PM to you. Indeed I have joined a lot of your breaks. Have I ever complained to this point? Filed a claim? Paid late? Been anything but kind and courteous in your chat room?

You think its a shipping time issue and it isn't. I personally feel that if this guy wanted to leave feedback it should have stuck. I mean really does a neutral matter anyway to you? Your reputation is in stone here in a positive way. I felt there was special treatment and still do. It is not personal and if it were why would I spend $2,000 or so with you the past 4-5 months? You know people who truly hate one another wouldn't do that.
No, a neutral does not matter.

I also stated to you that if you left a neutral for shipping time that was warranted, I would not fight it.

He lied in his feedback and his motive was abhorrent.

He said he was charged $5 for shipping and handling and in the details he said he was only quoted $3.

However, he was charged $3 - exactly like it was posted in the op before he joined.

For those complaining about a 5oz package being less than $3 - it was an estimated cost pre-break. Some were slightly less and some were much higher. It's an estimate.

For instance, CD7 was charged $5 postage and $1 for supplies. I hit that nail on the head, right?

$1 for supplies in a 50 set break is not too much. iParker received a bubble mailer, label, 6 top loaders, 6 sleeves, and 2 team bags for that $1... and others received 12 top loaders and had their packages shipped priority... but I still only charged the same $3 and $1. I didn't ask for more because it was an ESTIMATE made pre-break.

EDIT:

He lied in his feedback.

He never contacted me before hand but just left the neutral.

It just so happens that our most recent communication was regarding the fact that he tried to scam me for cards he admits to damaging himself. Is that just an odd coincidence?

He did NOT leave feedback about shipping time unless that is the additional neg he left today after his neutral was appropriately removed. You think that was mere coincidence too?
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
Old 04-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
You say I have a grudge. Shall we compare the money spent on Houdini's breaks the past 6 months or a year?

My problem has been stated. You cannot hide your bias because he is a friend. I get it. Everything that concerned me then is coming to light. Users suspended for feedback that shared their experience. 15 days to receive a break should be allowed to be reflected in his feedback if someone wishes. It is clear by post 31 that 10 days is acceptable because of the source and the qty. Why this user hosts a flew of breaks and even the smaller ones take 10+ days is beyond me. Since he has hired help it shouldn't take 2 weeks. I did not care a lick about it...until post #31.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #199 (permalink)

He did NOT leave feedback about shipping time unless that is the additional neg he left today after his neutral was appropriately removed. You think that was mere coincidence too?

You did have a neg from him this morning for shipping time.. I saw that one. It was clear though it was retailation, he posted it about 5 minutes after he posted this thread.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 PM   #200 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

If someone left you (anyone reading this) a neutral for charging $20 shipping, but you didn't - you charged him exactly what you promised before he agreed to the deal... estimated costs that were very close to actual costs...

Should your neutral stick?

If a member that just tried to scam you and had a neutral removed then left you a neg, should that neg stick?

Mod or not, should baseless iTrader stick?