Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
If someone left you (anyone reading this) a neutral for charging $20 shipping, but you didn't - you charged him exactly what you promised before he agreed to the deal... estimated costs that were very close to actual costs...

Should your neutral stick?

If a member that just tried to scam you and had a neutral removed then left you a neg, should that neg stick?

Mod or not, should baseless iTrader stick?
I just wanted the 201st post in this thread, but maybe someone beat me to it while I wrote this. Baseless itrader shouldn't stick no matter who you're.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #202 (permalink)

who is Houdini
dherm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:28 PM   #203 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

One last thing to answer a question via pm:

Where was his scam documented?

It was live in the chatroom with probably 20 others (or more) present.

I did immediately create a post documenting this in the mod section on March 11th - any mod can confirm this. It is the 2nd post in a thread documenting his trade dispute for shipping unprotected cards resulting in damage.

Before you click the image, I do quote some mild language (it's not against the rules where this is posted):

Calling Out Houdini!-screenshot_49.jpg

EDIT:

One more question to answer:

Do I regret what I said to guru?

Yes, I misunderstood where he was coming from which is why I both apologized and edited out my posts. If you read how that went down, you will see my apology and that after just a few posts it was ended amicably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
no negative tone intended, the bro comment was meant as a friendly gesture to make sure the tone was down played.

The top loader thing is understood, I wish that were mentioned in the thread when it happened.
Quote:
Then I sincerely apologize. My wife just said, "How do you know he meant it that way?" That's how I caught it.

I get too defensive.

I didn't mention the top loaders or if I have been sick because I hate to make excuses. I just like to give updates as I go and ship as soon as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
thank you. I know this requires a lot of work, and I don't want you to think I didn't appreciate it, because I do.

Just excited to get these cards in hand!
That is just a snapshot of the conversation and I encourage you to read it in whole - it spans 2 pages but is just a few posts each.

Last edited by houdini; 04-03-2014 at 09:49 PM. Reason: edit added
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #204 (permalink)

I believe there should be an apology for calling me a liar which is absolutely not the case as I have detailed in this thread. There may have been a misunderstanding of time frames that you stated and got wrong but in no way, shape and/or form did I lie in my posts about ship dates and BGS ship dates.

Quote:
One last thing to answer a question via pm:

Where was his scam documented?

It was live in the chatroom with probably 20 others (or more) present.

I did immediately create a post documenting this in the mod section on March 11th - any mod can confirm this. It is the 2nd post in a thread documenting his trade dispute for shipping unprotected cards resulting in damage.

Before you click the image, I do quote some mild language (it's not against the rules where this is posted):

Attachment 208980

EDIT:

One more question to answer:

Do I regret what I said to guru?

Yes, I misunderstood where he was coming from which is why I both apologized and edited out my posts. If you read how that went down, you will see my apology and that after just a few posts it was ended amicably.

That is just a snapshot of the conversation and I encourage you to read it in whole - it spans 2 pages but is just a few posts each.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I believe there should be an apology for calling me a liar which is absolutely not the case as I have detailed in this thread. There may have been a misunderstanding of time frames that you stated and got wrong but in no way, shape and/or form did I lie in my posts about ship dates and BGS ship dates.
Should Houdini cup your balls also?
Old 04-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
This did genuinely make me chuckle but I think you have him confused with another member. Before yesterday I can't recall ever having interacted with CD7. I know who you are thinking of but am forbidden to acknowledge his existence. I will say that CD7 has the exact same patterns and agendas so I can easily understand your confusion. Your assesment was otherwise spot on.
Sorry, didn't mean to accidentally name you. I get names confused easily. I think I know who it is now but I'll just say "sorry" to you. Thanks for not getting mad at me.
briscogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:24 PM   #207 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Your gonna have a bad time
Grammatical fail....

I think this is the first time ive seen both moderators and houdini in the same thread in the member feedback section
ToppsCollector1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:29 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
I think this is the first time ive seen both moderators and houdini in the same thread in the member feedback section
Just as Nostradamus predicted.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
Should Houdini cup your balls also?
You have read enough of my posts to know that is not my thing. You must be confusing me with someone else.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:55 PM   #210 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briscogun View Post
Sorry, didn't mean to accidentally name you. I get names confused easily. I think I know who it is now but I'll just say "sorry" to you. Thanks for not getting mad at me.
Lol, no, the me part you had correct. It was CD7 you had mixed up with a nameless nobody. I'm good, I talk a lot of crap and fully accept that some people are going to not like it and call me out. Please feel free to do so if I offend you. That doesn't mean I won't defend myself if I think you are wrong but I appreciate your apology even if it wasn't needed. I won't get mad if the criticism is leveled in an adult way with facts and/or reason. I am far from perfect and certainly not always right.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:11 PM   #211 (permalink)

WOW I'm glad I only come in here once in a while to see what I can pick up for my PCs or for trade bait. Sometimes BO is really more like a soap opera then a sports card forum with all the drama that happens here. Too people just can't keep their dirty laundry within the PMs but oh well it's fun to read lol.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #212 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Did I ship the BGS cards first?

Did I delete my posts?

Did I specifically call you a liar for saying 12 days?

Since you posted one thing and the truth is something else...
Old 04-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #213 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If someone left you (anyone reading this) a neutral for charging $20 shipping, but you didn't - you charged him exactly what you promised before he agreed to the deal... estimated costs that were very close to actual costs...

Should your neutral stick?

If a member that just tried to scam you and had a neutral removed then left you a neg, should that neg stick?

Mod or not, should baseless iTrader stick?
Quote:
Are you for real? Why do you continue to not answer any of the questions? He has bent over backwards to accommodate your endless attacks and you still can not answer and answer honestly. I hope he blocks you from future breaks.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:20 PM   #214 (permalink)

I read this thread. All of it. I have no idea why. I could have stopped on page 2 and I would know exactly what I know now.

I'm going to go get a drink.
no10pin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:29 PM   #215 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by no10pin View Post
I'm going to go get a drink.
Me too!

EDIT:

I mean, no I'm not! That's crazy talk!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:31 PM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
Did I ship the BGS cards first?

Did I delete my posts?

Did I specifically call you a liar for saying 12 days?

Since you posted one thing and the truth is something else...
You shipped the BGS on the 10th day you stated. Mine I know first scanned the 13th. How is that not shipping BGS first?
Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 PM   #217 (permalink)
Banned

WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:11 AM   #218 (permalink)

Quote:
You shipped the BGS on the 10th day you stated. Mine I know first scanned the 13th. How is that not shipping BGS first?
This is the longest I've ever seen someone not care about something. Usually it only takes me a few seconds not to care.
no10pin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:15 AM   #219 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
I did not state the BGS shipped on the 10th day.

Your what scanned the 13th? The 13th I was still breaking and uploading the break videos.

What exactly are you talking about?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no10pin View Post
This is the longest I've ever seen someone not care about something. Usually it only takes me a few seconds not to care.
No, really, he doesn't care about the shipping time at all....and to prove it, he's going to post about it 40 more times.

Also, you should bow down and apologize for defaming him like that. HOW dare you suggest that he cares?
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #221 (permalink)

Soooooo after bickering and moaning all day do you guys feel as if you got anything through to each other???? If not, why keep at each other? Obviously you guys don't like the other so why not block the other party?

Seems very childish that grown men have to fight over the internet for 12 hours and got nothing accomplished.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
Grammatical fail....
You just missed the beauty in what was posted. There was no fail. Only success. Read between the lines, apply it to this thread, and you will see it.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #223 (permalink)

LMAO

iParker
Old 04-04-2014, 12:40 AM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Soooooo after bickering and moaning all day do you guys feel as if you got anything through to each other???? If not, why keep at each other? Obviously you guys don't like the other so why not block the other party?

Seems very childish that grown men have to fight over the internet for 12 hours and got nothing accomplished.
Do you even know what the thread is about (or at least what it was turned in to), or did you just skip to the last page and post about "bickering"?\

Oh and PS...speaking of childish, Cruiserdaddy7 is a lying liar, who lies. Carry on.

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 04-04-2014 at 12:42 AM.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:52 AM   #225 (permalink)

This thread was a long read.

The only thing I have taken from it is that I'm not allowing CD7 to join any of my breaks. God forbid I get called out for "slow shipping" after having to sort a bunch of stuff.

Obviously I learned a lot of other things too. But my point was made in the sentences above. If I had entered the conversation earlier I would have given more of my opinion, but man, some people just have no idea how much work goes into a group break, let alone one of that size.

Oh and Jon....my condolences to your bleeding anus.

Last edited by Ajax1723; 04-04-2014 at 12:56 AM.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote