Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 03:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Calling Out Houdini!

Houdini: Someone better hand you a sword and shield since you're the official forum warrior.. Thank you for destroying what fragment of positive reputation by making it sound like I'm a complete dumb ass for not reading the auction when it clearly stated "exact shipping,supplies and fees".. As far as the damaged cards go, I never had a problem with any merchandise I have EVER Received from you up until recently when it seemed like you were overwhelmed. I do admit to the improper handling and packing of the base to <insert member name here>, but those cards sold weren't even from my shipment I was complaining about. My 1st shipment contained 7 of 10 boxes of 2013 draft. They were completely fine. The second shipment however had 3 boxes worth of damaged cards. All the corners on every card that wasn't top loaded were damaged. How would it be possible that I would be making false statements to cover up the dispute with <insert member name here> when he received his cards at the exact same time I received my 2nd shipment from you? I always had a blast joining your breaks but now I feel like you can care less about your customers and more about the $$$. I'll be damned if I EVER spend $ for a product or even CONSIDER Joining a shitty break of yours ever again.. BTW, It's just a neutral feedback. Don't act like it's the end of the world...

Words of advice: Focus more on the customer. Hire more people if you need to so the orders are shipped in a timely manner. It shouldn't take 2 weeks for my cards to arrive.. Pack the cards better. I appreciate that you took the time to load every single card out of my 10 box into team bags, but don't stuff as many cards as you can fit inside them then get all pissed off and defensive when someone claims they're damaged.

As for the rest of you: WORST Community ever. 85% of you feel like you're entitled to a 99% off ebay recent sales discount. If the card is going for $200, don't look like a idiot by offering $50 then quote me on a sale from last year.. You're all guilty of this whether or not you want to admit it. Go look at B/S/T section for living proof. Why should I sell you a card for 50% off what I can sell it for on ebay? Makes no #@#@#@#@ing sense.

PLEASE BAN ME FROM THE FORUM! I HATE IT!

Last edited by iluvfish2; 04-03-2014 at 07:40 AM. Reason: profanity edited
iParker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

JRB with one of his many screen names?
Old 04-03-2014, 03:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Old 04-03-2014, 03:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
JRB with one of his many screen names?
Nope. Legit user. Am now apparently scum of the thread for leaving a neutral on a host that doesn't know how to handle merchandise without leaving damage..
Old 04-03-2014, 03:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iParker View Post
Nope. Legit user. Am now apparently scum of the thread for leaving a neutral on a host that provides poor quality products for outrageous prices..

Old 04-03-2014, 03:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Old 04-03-2014, 03:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Last edited by iParker; 04-03-2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Damn wasn't going to do it

You mad bro?
dxdominator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:06 AM   #9 (permalink)

don't like this site or its members? Goodbye, we won't miss you.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

This will end well. IBL.

Follow me on Twitter @Davesportscards
Davesportscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Houdini: Someone better hand you a sword and shield since you're the official forum warrior.. Thank you for destroying what fragment of positive reputation by making it sound like I'm a complete dumb ass for not reading the auction when it clearly stated "exact shipping,supplies and fees".. As far as the damaged cards go, I never had a problem with any merchandise I have EVER Received from you up until recently when it seemed like you were overwhelmed. I do admit to the improper handling and packing of the base to <insert member name here>, but those cards sold weren't even from my shipment I was complaining about. My 1st shipment contained 7 of 10 boxes of 2013 draft. They were completely fine. The second shipment however had 3 boxes worth of damaged cards. All the corners on every card that wasn't top loaded were damaged. How would it be possible that I would be making false statements to cover up the dispute with <insert member name here> when he received his cards at the exact same time I received my 2nd shipment from you? I always had a blast joining your breaks but now I feel like you can care less about your customers and more about the $$$. I'll be damned if I EVER spend $ for a product or even CONSIDER Joining a shitty break of yours ever again.. BTW, It's just a neutral feedback. Don't act like it's the end of the world...

Words of advice: Focus more on the customer. Hire more people if you need to so the orders are shipped in a timely manner. It shouldn't take 2 weeks for my cards to arrive.. Pack the cards better. I appreciate that you took the time to load every single card out of my 10 box into team bags, but don't stuff as many #@#@#@#@ing cards as you can fit inside them then get all pissed off and defensive when someone claims they're damaged.

As for the rest of you: WORST Community ever. 85% of you feel like you're entitled to a 99% off ebay recent sales discount. If the card is going for $200, don't look like a #@#@#@#@ing idiot by offering $50 then quote me on a sale from last year.. You're all guilty of this whether or not you want to admit it. Go look at B/S/T section for living proof. Why the #@#@#@#@ should I sell you a card for 50% off what I can sell it for on ebay? Makes no #@#@#@#@ing sense.

PLEASE BAN ME FROM THE FORUM! I HATE IT!

Why did you not contact Houdini about the supposed "damaged" cards prior to leaving feedback?

Old 04-03-2014, 04:54 AM   #12 (permalink)

Hahahahaha

Classic BO meltdown.

What is in the BO water supply lately?

Are there toxins in cardboard that are causing all these meltdowns?
Old 04-03-2014, 04:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
Why did you not contact Houdini about the supposed "damaged" cards prior to leaving feedback?
No negative feedback was even left on the 2013 Bowman Draft Boxes I received.. I tried contacting him but he obviously didn't want to be bothered since his way of settling this was "Return all the cards back for a full refund." Why would I return the base + autos from 3 boxes worth when I can sell the autos alone for more than the cost of 3 boxes?? He didn't even try to work something out with me to make up for the damaged base..

Let's not get that situation confused with the neutral.. Neutral was for the lack of charging exact price for shipping, supplies and fees on the 2013 bowman chrome mini player auction. You cannot tell me a 5 oz package with 6 toploaders + fees on $14 would equate to $5.. I don't care if it was only a buck or two more than the cost, but I'd like to know up front how much it's going to be before after shipping before I bid.. Then on top of that I cannot believe a mod would even have the nerve to call me out for selling my player lots on ebay for more than what I paid to get into this break? ARE YOU #@#@#@#@ING KIDDING ME!?! Am I not allowed to make money?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. I didn't have to spend $850+ on a 10 box 2013 BDPP and go through the troubles i've been through when I could have bought everything cheaper elsewhere. You make money off me then treat me like this.. SMH Houdini.. Hopefully others think twice about joining your breaks after reading this thread..

Last edited by iParker; 04-03-2014 at 05:15 AM.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Duplicate.. Delete
Old 04-03-2014, 05:22 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
No negative feedback was even left on the 2013 Bowman Draft Boxes I received.. I tried contacting him but he obviously didn't want to be bothered since his was of settling this was "Return all the cards back for a full refund." Why would I return the base + autos from 3 boxes worth when I can sell the autos alone for more than the cost of 3 boxes?? He didn't even try to work something out with me to make up for the damaged base..

Let's not get that situation confused with the neutral.. Neutral was for the lack of charging exact price for shipping, supplies and fees on the 2013 bowman chrome mini player auction. You cannot tell me a 5 oz package with 6 toploaders + fees on $14 would equate to $5.. I don't care if it was only a buck or two more than the cost, but I'd like to know up front how much it's going to be before after shipping before I bid.. Then on top of that I cannot believe a mod would even have the nerve to call me out for selling my player lots on ebay for more than what I paid to get into this break? ARE YOU #@#@#@#@ING KIDDING ME!?! Am I not allowed to make money?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. I didn't have to spend $850+ on a 10 box 2013 BDPP and go through the troubles i've been through when I could have bought everything cheaper elsewhere. You make money off me then treat me like this.. SMH Houdini.. Hopefully others think twice about joining your breaks after reading this thread..
That's not why you were called out.

The shipping charges were clearly laid out.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #16 (permalink)

From the Player auction OP:

Once bidding is over, we will add shipping/supplies and paypal fees to each total. Figure $3 shipping and $1 supplies for the first spot and combined shipping after that. Paypal fees are $0.30 plus 2.9% for US and $0.40 plus 3.9% for Canada.

So you knew from the beginning what charges were going to be and still got upset? I realize PP fees are probably only around $.85, so what i am getting is that you are upset over $.15. This is why these things are posted ahead of time, so you can do your research and decide if you want to join or not.

Or am I missing something?
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #17 (permalink)

Classy. I bet you feel like such a man.
usaf010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:44 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Nope. Legit user. Am now apparently scum of the thread for leaving a neutral on a host that doesn't know how to handle merchandise without leaving damage..

Wasn't sure. Figured I would ask . Just to let you know OP I have a feeling you won't like how this thread ends.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:27 AM   #19 (permalink)

I have a feeling that when all is said and done this will be a fun read.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:33 AM   #20 (permalink)

Wow really OP? Leaving him a Neutral wasn't enough? Now you left him a Neg? Classy.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:37 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
Wow really OP? Leaving him a Neutral wasn't enough? Now you left him a Neg? Classy.
Haha wow, yet again another reason why he was on my ignore list. Good riddance!! Funny how almost everyone on my ignore list has been banned in the last 6 months....here's hoping for another!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:41 AM   #22 (permalink)

Old 04-03-2014, 06:58 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
I have received many packages from Houdini and only had one minor issue that was fixed with a few emails, never had a card damaged.

Your neg was clearly retaliation for him calling you out on the neutral for something you AGREED to in the first place..

I know you are not JRB, but I got a feeling he somehow had a hand in you leaving that neg and posting this.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:01 AM   #24 (permalink)

Looks like the neutral he left was removed...
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:04 AM   #25 (permalink)

bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote