Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Hankman1 lvbcreations on eBay

Quote:
Mod edit: Not sure if anyone has agreed to a trade or not, but I did remove this member from the forum today.
Just picked this up at a card shop on trade been out of cards for 11 years just getting back in not into vintage cards .2004 topps orginal auto hank Aaron serial number /10 sealed in topps case with sticker on back of card it is an orginal 1964 buyback auto card .Trade for Greg Maddux autos or 300.00 obo thanks pm me for repliesHankman1 lvbcreations on eBay-image.jpg

Last edited by houdini; 04-06-2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: edit added at top
Hankman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nice, so you auction on eBay, don't like the price, then try to pedal it here.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Did not sell it on ebay picked this up at a card shop in ky the guy I got it from had it listed before but he said he wanted it back because he could not end the auction early for some reason but a trade is a trade don't have a account to sell on ebay if I did that's were it would be but going to get a ebay account this week thanks
Old 04-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhenry4 View Post
Whether he attempted to auction it on eBay or "peddle" it here as many people do, what difference does it make. Obviously, he had BIN offers that nobody bit on and so he continued to lower the price, in an attempt to still make a profit. No different than what anyone else does, buy low sell high. If you want the card, buy it or make an offer. Otherwise, move on. Just because he is new does not give you the right to give him sh*t about it.

OP, nice card. If I had the funds I would make an offer on it but considering I just spent my allowance on some other stuff, I will have to pass.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoore_25 View Post
Whether he attempted to auction it on eBay or "peddle" it here as many people do, what difference does it make. Obviously, he had BIN offers that nobody bit on and so he continued to lower the price, in an attempt to still make a profit. No different than what anyone else does, buy low sell high. If you want the card, buy it or make an offer. Otherwise, move on. Just because he is new does not give you the right to give him sh*t about it.

OP, nice card. If I had the funds I would make an offer on it but considering I just spent my allowance on some other stuff, I will have to pass.
This card ended on auction a couple of nights ago.

Looks legit! check this out asap

My apologies for using the incorrect version of pedal/peddle, but thanks, genius.

The OP is FOS, so do what you must. I'm a pretty upstanding/complimentary member of this forum.

Last edited by Bhenry4; 04-06-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Bhenry4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankman1 View Post
Did not sell it on ebay picked this up at a card shop in ky the guy I got it from had it listed before but he said he wanted it back because he could not end the auction early for some reason but a trade is a trade don't have a account to sell on ebay if I did that's were it would be but going to get a ebay account this week thanks
So it was another guy, I see, haha. You just decided to use his picture?!! Nice try, bruh.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

free bump for nice card
Archos504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Would like to see a scan of the back.
HaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Please pm me ur email address for more pics of card thanks can't figure out how to add to the one I have thanks

Hankman1 lvbcreations on eBay-image.jpg pic of back of card thanks

Trade for Maddux jeter luck Wilson puig basketball any thing of equal value thanks
Old 04-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm confused. Are you saying he's scum for selling a card on here after he tried to sell it on eBay and was unsuccessful there? Just trying to understand...
Old 04-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriontj View Post
I'm confused. Are you saying he's scum for selling a card on here after he tried to sell it on eBay and was unsuccessful there? Just trying to understand...
It "sold" on eBay for about $100. The OP paid $200 for it, so he got cold feet and refused to sell it to the winner.

I know this because another BO member PM'd him, the OP thought he was the buyer, and he told the BO member that he had already sold it at his shop but he couldn't end the auction.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
It "sold" on eBay for about $100. The OP paid $200 for it, so he got cold feet and refused to sell it to the winner.

I know this because another BO member PM'd him, the OP thought he was the buyer, and he told the BO member that he had already sold it at his shop but he couldn't end the auction.

Ahh that makes it a bit more clear...
Old 04-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

He sold the other Aaron and Mays autos he posted as well

Hank Aaron Willie Mays Ernie Banks Auto Lot | eBay
I ship all my cards from my COMC account. It usually takes 3-5 business days for them to process before they ship. This means that it may take around 2 weeks for you to get your item. This is out of my control. If this is an issue for you, please do not agree to a deal.
shortstopguy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstopguy12 View Post
He sold the other Aaron and Mays autos he posted as well

An apology whenever you're ready, tmoore.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankman1 View Post
So let me get this straight:

1. This card is bought on eBay for $200 - 2004 Topps Orignals Hank Aaron Buyback Auto Topps 1964 300 Autograph 10 | eBay

2. The buyer then relists and it sells for $100 - Hank Aaron Auto Super RARE | eBay

3. The seller then backs out of the eBay deal claiming to have sold the card in his store. Looks legit! check this out asap

4. You try to sell the card here claiming to have purchased the card in a shop. However, you are using the same terrible picture from the eBay auction. Even adding an extra picture taken the exact same way - showing that you really are the same seller from eBay.

5. You must have bought this really nice pocket watch at the store too since it just sold on eBay:

14k gold Columbus pocket watch 18 size hunting case

Columbus 18 Size 14k Gold Pocket Watch Beautiful Hamilton | eBay

6. A package deal on this Willie Mays auto & Hank Aaron that sold TWICE on eBay?

Willie mays 04 topps legends auto

Hank Aaron 1991 ud heros auto

Old 04-06-2014, 05:33 PM   #16 (permalink)

^ excellent recap.... Banned
I ship all my cards from my COMC account. It usually takes 3-5 business days for them to process before they ship. This means that it may take around 2 weeks for you to get your item. This is out of my control. If this is an issue for you, please do not agree to a deal.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

Bazinga....
Tigersfan24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

Holy crap? Why does it matter? I sold a Cobb /25 on here and the guy then tried to resell it at a higher price than what he bought it from me for, but ended up losing money because he couldn't get his money back from what he bought it for. Who cares? If someone wants it, they'll snag it. Let the OP do his thing. Jerk...
Hess687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #19 (permalink)

Houdini dropping tha hammaaaaa. BAN BAN BAN!
Old 04-06-2014, 05:57 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hess687 View Post
Holy crap? Why does it matter? I sold a Cobb /25 on here and the guy then tried to resell it at a higher price than what he bought it from me for, but ended up losing money because he couldn't get his money back from what he bought it for. Who cares? If someone wants it, they'll snag it. Let the OP do his thing. Jerk...
So you're okay with winning eBay auctions at good prices but the seller not sending you the card because it wasn't what they expected?

eBay covers you if you have a minimum selling price as a seller….its called a reserve. OP should have used a reserve or shipped the card to the buyer at $100. Plain and simple.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
The guy backed out on deals.... You can't just put cards up for sale and then not send of you don't like the price.. Use BIN/Best Offer.. Do you want to buy from a zero feedback seller that has a proven track record of not honouring his deals?? Best of luck

Edit- this has nothing to do with buying and selling for a profit.. Nobody has an issue with that. However, this is not what the OP is doing

Last edited by shortstopguy12; 04-06-2014 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
I may be a jerk. However, my only interest in this is to protect the forum.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:12 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
This card ended on auction a couple of nights ago.

Looks legit! check this out asap

My apologies for using the incorrect version of pedal/peddle, but thanks, genius.

The OP is FOS, so do what you must. I'm a pretty upstanding/complimentary member of this forum.
So that card is looking to be sold 3 times in...how many days/weeks etc? Yikes..everyone's flipping it! ?

Does anyone actually collect anymore? But a few? I mean I've got a ton of stuff from the 90s that you can't find anywhere...maybe I'm wrong but I'm getting offers of $8. Now if I got it grade I almost guarantee per my eye it would come back what the kiddos these days consider a gem 9.5 or better.

But everyone's doubling their money on that Aaron card. I have a maddux jsy card plus some rookies I'd trade. But not $300! Ill go get a jersey signed for $600 in a month or two when he's right down the steel from me! And enjoy that 100x more than a piece of cardboard!

Good luck!
Brewcrew226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

There is no precedent for this, but in this instance I think I am going to remove you from the forum.

With the lying about the eBay sale, all the sales on eBay of items that were not shipped, and the offering cards for trade here. I am just afraid that I am putting the forum members at risk if I allow you to stay.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
That's why you start auctions at what price your comfortable getting nobody bids...you don't worry about it...because(drum roll) your not getting what you want

They need to add a few smilies...one with a face having steam blowout their ears..or circle face.....and one with tears! Not just a cry face, tears!
Brewcrew226 is offline   Reply With Quote