Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Beware of righteousmike!!!!!!!!

Sent this guy $49 for 2 cards(linecum/selig auto) and after awhile i filed a paypal dispute.he then says i shouldn't pass judgement and cards were shipped and then he sends me a tracking #......Problem is i live in florida and the item was delivered in CT-WHAT A BAD MONTH ON HERE WITH THESE LOSERS...........

Delivered, May 29, 2010, 1:31 pm, WALLINGFORD, CT 06492
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, May 29, 2010, 8:58 am, WALLINGFORD, CT 06492
Sorting Complete, May 29, 2010, 8:28 am, WALLINGFORD, CT 06492
Arrival at Post Office, May 29, 2010, 4:04 am, WALLINGFORD, CT 06492
Processed through Sort Facility, May 29, 2010, 2:06 am, WALLINGFORD, CT 06492
Processed through Sort Facility, May 27, 2010, 7:30 pm, MELVILLE, NY 11747
Acceptance, May 27, 2010, 12:44 pm, NORTH BABYLON, NY 11703
leebal24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

So what you are saying is that Fla is not even close to CT. LOL Sounds like your having a month like I had a while back. Seems like the losers run in packs. Hope it turns around for you cause I know your pain.
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

and now after careful review on the paypal site he gave them another tracking # and that was for MN....Yea i have done so many cool deals but back to back problems,if paypal won't do anything to this loser then my credit card chargeback will do the trick tommorrow.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
So what you are saying is that Fla is not even close to CT. LOL Sounds like your having a month like I had a while back. Seems like the losers run in packs. Hope it turns around for you cause I know your pain.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Considering he stiffed Ted Dastick for over 100.00 in sketch card commish work, no shock here.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Well this keeps me from offering on any of the items he has been trying to push today and the last couple

Always looking for vintage sports cards of any sport and auto memorabilia at a good price of course
bigroger1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

I have a deal with him. I payed on the 23rd and a couple days later he sent me a message apologizing for not shipping right away and he gave me a tracking number. The tracking number checks out just fine and says my cards have been processed through the sort facility in St. Paul. It's only been 7 days over a long holiday weekend for your deal so just be patient. Maybe he just got his tracking numbers a little mixed up for yours. Don't jump to conclusions yet, it is way too early to be flaming him all over the place.

STUMP
Check out my photobucket by clicking on my homepage in the drop down list under my username. Looking for any Twins cards I don't have, and Mickey Mantle refractors that I don't have. I will trade for bait, on occasion. 2011 Topps Chrome auto set completed!!
stumpfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Cards received today in perfect condition!! Thanks for the great deal and the great communication!!

Leebal, what is your status? Have you received the cards or not?
Check out my photobucket by clicking on my homepage in the drop down list under my username. Looking for any Twins cards I don't have, and Mickey Mantle refractors that I don't have. I will trade for bait, on occasion. 2011 Topps Chrome auto set completed!!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

0309 1140 0001 4323 1134
So everyone knows stumpfreeman is absolutely right, I gave leebal24 the wrong DC# on accident. The one above is leebal24's DC#. It's been in transit
Righteousmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

waiting for cards....thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpfreeman View Post
Cards received today in perfect condition!! Thanks for the great deal and the great communication!!

Leebal, what is your status? Have you received the cards or not?
Old 06-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Old 06-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebal24 View Post
waiting for cards....thanks!
Leebal24, I hope you learned a valuable lesson here, and I hope you never went through with a paypal claim, or a credit card chargeback! You were way out of line on this one! I just hope the way you dogged him on every thread, didn't hurt his sales/deals.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Leebal24, I hope you learned a valuable lesson here, and I hope you never went through with a paypal claim, or a credit card chargeback! You were way out of line on this one! I just hope the way you dogged him on every thread, didn't hurt his sales/deals.
Funny you mention that.

As you can see in the scans below, I received the funds from him on the 23rd a Sunday. I shipped his cards on the 27th, to my suprise by that point he already filed a paypal dispute I still don't know why? either way USPS shipping time would have taken at least 1-3 days at least had I shipped it on the 24th.

He dropped his first dispute after I gave him and paypal Stumpfreeman's DC# on accident

Before I could get online to read his multiple anger induced messages telling me I gave him the wrong one.

Kazaam!! He filed a second dispute today.

Obviously nobody on here needs to know all this information but at least you'll get both sides
Old 06-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

What bothered me was the fact that Leebal24 did not mention in his first post if the was a ebay sale or a transaction done on here& when was the deal done??
Leebal24 stated in his first post***and after awhile filed a paypal dispute*** Whats after awhile mean ???
Leebal24 in your own auctions you state****Estimated delivery within 5-8 business days****Did you give Righteousmike the same consideration before you filed a clam????.
I`d sure like to see a ebay link ....but thats water over the dam,it looks like to me Leebal24 over reacted ,,,,,,,,,,but who am I to judge

Last edited by newengland4me; 06-01-2010 at 09:11 PM.
newengland4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteousmike View Post
Funny you mention that.

As you can see in the scans below, I received the funds from him on the 23rd a Sunday. I shipped his cards on the 27th, to my suprise by that point he already filed a paypal dispute I still don't know why? either way USPS shipping time would have taken at least 1-3 days at least had I shipped it on the 24th.

He dropped his first dispute after I gave him and paypal Stumpfreeman's DC# on accident

Before I could get online to read his multiple anger induced messages telling me I gave him the wrong one.

Kazaam!! He filed a second dispute today.

Obviously nobody on here needs to know all this information but at least you'll get both sides

Wow, owned by this guy. good work.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #15 (permalink)

wow you turned the tide,he sent me the wrong tracking # and didn't reply to my e-mails so what is one to think and he also gave paypal a different tracking # too,it has been cleared up with this and if and when i get the cards i paid for i will do a complete retraction...

Quote:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #16 (permalink)

Sale has nothing to do with ebay,it was bought on blowout.....he said he would send a dc# the next day and after a few pm's i didn't get any replies,i did however get someone tell me he had trouble on cardboard freedom like this,so after the last pm i asked him to pm me the info before i filed,nothing-did he mention he gave me a tracking # and a completely different tracking# to paypal???? Why is that?? Now tell me when the one he gave me showed delivered in ct,i live in florida no one on here wouldn't be wondering..when i was thinking about buying i got 2-3 at a time asking me if interested.......come on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland4me View Post
what bothered me was the fact that leebal24 did not mention in his first post if the was a ebay sale or a transaction done on here& when was the deal done??
Leebal24 stated in his first post***and after awhile filed a paypal dispute*** whats after awhile mean ???
Leebal24 in your own auctions you state****estimated delivery within 5-8 business days****did you give righteousmike the same consideration before you filed a clam????.
I`d sure like to see a ebay link ....but thats water over the dam,it looks like to me leebal24 over reacted ,,,,,,,,,,but who am i to judge
Old 06-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Sale has nothing to do with ebay,it was bought on blowout.....he said he would send a dc# the next day and after a few pm's i didn't get any replies,i did however get someone tell me he had trouble on cardboard freedom like this,so after the last pm i asked him to pm me the info before i filed,nothing-did he mention he gave me a tracking # and a completely different tracking# to paypal???? Why is that?? Now tell me when the one he gave me showed delivered in ct,i live in florida no one on here wouldn't be wondering..when i was thinking about buying i got 2-3 at a time asking me if interested.......come on!!!
Well if you read the receipt he posted, it shows one for CT, MN, and FL, so he prob. gave the wrong ones from the receipt. Have some patience, it seems you like to file quick and not give time...people have lives you know and don't revolve 24/7 on this...
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #18 (permalink)

Righteousmike,

Why not go ahead and pay Ted the money you owe him for the sketch cards you commished him to do?
Old 06-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

? hmmm.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Righteousmike,

Why not go ahead and pay Ted the money you owe him for the sketch cards you commished him to do?
Old 06-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

i understand that,but when i was buying he had 2-3 pms in my box continuously,again as you see there is no explanation for giving paypal a wrong tracking # and completely different one to me? and only after i filed did i get a reply(seems like that gets everyones attention-IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
Well if you read the receipt he posted, it shows one for CT, MN, and FL, so he prob. gave the wrong ones from the receipt. Have some patience, it seems you like to file quick and not give time...people have lives you know and don't revolve 24/7 on this...
Old 06-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
i understand that,but when i was buying he had 2-3 pms in my box continuously,again as you see there is no explanation for giving paypal a wrong tracking # and completely different one to me? and only after i filed did i get a reply(seems like that gets everyones attention-IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!)....
I can understand the anger/frustration seeing someone online and then not responding, and he still could have gotten the #s mixed up from the receipt, either way though, you should be getting your cards in the mail.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

nothing still as of today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
I can understand the anger/frustration seeing someone online and then not responding, and he still could have gotten the #s mixed up from the receipt, either way though, you should be getting your cards in the mail.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #23 (permalink)

It's been another day, just keep waiting...I would give it another week.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
nothing still as of today?
Using # on first page I can not believe it still not delivered :

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0001 4323 1134
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Your item was processed through and left our TAMPA, FL 33605 facility on May 30, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, May 30, 2010, 1:13 am, TAMPA, FL 33605
Processed through Sort Facility, May 27, 2010, 7:29 pm, MELVILLE, NY 11747
Acceptance, May 27, 2010, 12:43 pm, NORTH BABYLON, NY 11703
Old 06-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland4me View Post
Using # on first page I can not believe it still not delivered :

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0001 4323 1134
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Your item was processed through and left our TAMPA, FL 33605 facility on May 30, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, May 30, 2010, 1:13 am, TAMPA, FL 33605
Processed through Sort Facility, May 27, 2010, 7:29 pm, MELVILLE, NY 11747
Acceptance, May 27, 2010, 12:43 pm, NORTH BABYLON, NY 11703

I bought some thing from ebay back in March 6, 2010 and the seller lived in NJ and the transit times were fine until it got to Chicago, so it said March 9th, it has left the processing facility and on route to it's final destination which is like 2 hours to where I reside... The transit time didn't change and I waited and waited and waited & waited more...Then finally on March 26th it finally arrived... It took 17 days to finally get here, and Chicago being only 2 hours from me?? I mean WTF you know?? So, I can see where your coming from...

I'll get there eventually probably all damaged now J/K..Seriously tho I hope not!