Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
Well, I have his name and address from what I shipped, but he's not responding to the TWO email addresses I have found from him. Reverse looking up his name in the white pages reveals a resident and phone number that doesn't match the name he gave me. I'm going to try his ebay, but am not holding my breath. He's the info for anyone that cares, I suggest not dealing with the guy or sending him anything if he has another alias:

Joesph Cornell
2 Sepulga Dr
Browns Mills Nj 08015

Hope nobody else gets screwed!
Is it supposed to be Joseph?
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:27 PM   #52 (permalink)

I'd copied and pasted the address and name. He was great communicating back and forth and we shot emails daily with updates. That's what is so disappointing. A flawless eBay and iTrader and he could still screw people over.
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:28 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd copied and pasted the address and name. He was great communicating back and forth and we shot emails daily with updates. That's what is so disappointing. A flawless eBay and iTrader and he could still screw people over.
Buy an item from him on ebay, you could maybe communicate to him from that
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 06-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #54 (permalink)

It was a condom, if we aren't mature enough to handle a condom, then we have problems!!!
NEED: 2010/11 SP AUTHENTIC Steve Alford Letter Autos A,O,R
g8rzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:46 PM   #55 (permalink)

Doesn't have anything for sale one eBay
Old 06-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Well, if that is his house, he owns it according to Zillow.com. He might be involved in the military because he lives near Ft. Dix in NJ. I'm not that far away from him. Honestly, give it another few days and see what happens. Maybe a mod here can reinstate him/lift ban just to get some contact with the guy.
crazy8parlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #57 (permalink)

Well, I've shot him emails for BOTH his email aliases, his ebay account, and tried to confirm his contact info from two buyers on his ebay account. No one has responded to me thus far and I'm very close to filing mail fraud charges. I know nothing is probably going to come out of it, I just don't want anyone else to get ripped off.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, I've shot him emails for BOTH his email aliases, his ebay account, and tried to confirm his contact info from two buyers on his ebay account. No one has responded to me thus far and I'm very close to filing mail fraud charges. I know nothing is probably going to come out of it, I just don't want anyone else to get ripped off.
I'm not sure who else you could contact to get his phone number, have the mods tried to contact his ISP?
Old 06-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #59 (permalink)

Got an email back from metsfanjoe411@yahoo.com One of the MODs left me a PM saying this was his email. I don't think thats his actual email:

joe Parker to me
show details 12:08 PM (28 minutes ago)
you have the wrong email i have no idea what your talking about

The hunt continues............
Old 06-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8rzfan View Post
It was a condom, if we aren't mature enough to handle a condom, then we have problems!!!
Did you use the condom???

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:49 PM   #61 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
Got an email back from metsfanjoe411@yahoo.com One of the MODs left me a PM saying this was his email. I don't think thats his actual email:

joe Parker to me
show details 12:08 PM (28 minutes ago)
you have the wrong email i have no idea what your talking about

The hunt continues............
Strange as that was the email he had listed here. Also in that it is the same as the user name here. Chances of them being different people?

Who sent him paypal? What address did you use?
Old 06-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #62 (permalink)

I sent him cards to his address; no paypal.....so the email address and name matches up, but he denies knowing what I'm talking about.....Sounds fishy......
Old 06-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #63 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
I sent him cards to his address; no paypal.....so the email address and name matches up, but he denies knowing what I'm talking about.....Sounds fishy......
Threaten him with mail fraud charges and see if he owns up to it. You have his address, so if needed, you can contact his local PD.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:08 PM   #64 (permalink)

I also am in a trade with metsfanjoe411. I to had 0 trade feedback so i was willing to send first which i guess was a mistake on my part but he had 100 percent positive feedback at the time so i had no reason not to trust him. I would also love some kind of contact information with him if we can get it. The package i mailed him just got delivered today so maybe he will do the right thing and send me the cards im getting because he got a lot of goods from me.
GLewis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #65 (permalink)

You should just all file the fraud charges as 1 case, and if need be, have 4 people testifying against him in claims court
Old 06-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #66 (permalink)

is he banned forever??? and i had delivery confirmation on my package so i know he just received it today so maybe he will still send my stuff
Old 06-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLewis716 View Post
is he banned forever??? and i had delivery confirmation on my package so i know he just received it today so maybe he will still send my stuff
He's banned for good for some post he made, I'm not sure what the post was though, maybe you need someone random to send him an email that he would respond to, and then you know that he is ignoring the trades and pulling a scam
Old 06-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Threaten him with mail fraud charges and see if he owns up to it. You have his address, so if needed, you can contact his local PD.
Point out that this would be a federal felony. This is a huge no-no.

Happy to advise, off the record, should you need help here.

Good luck and sorry to hear this. This causes me much anxiety.
Footsteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #69 (permalink)

did anyone have a phone number??? is there anything i can do i shipped like 5 cards, and i am still hoping to receive them but it sounds like that is not gonna happen
Old 06-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #70 (permalink)

GL - You shipped first b/c you had zero feedback? Was the address the same?
Old 06-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #71 (permalink)

yeah, same address i had DC so he just got the package today, but i dont know what kind of action i can take if he does not send. Who knows though just because he is banned doesnt mean he wont send, but from all these other posts now im really worried because he got a Percy Harvin SPA patch auto, absolute RPM auto, Aroldis Chapman EEE Auto Buster Posey auto and a strasburg base. Thats a lot of cards to just lose, there has to be something i can do if he doesnt send
Old 06-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #72 (permalink)

Dang, bro. Those are some valuable cards. From a legal standpoint, if he doesn't deliver on his end of the bargain, you have a COA (cause of action) against him for fraud and the gov't could get him on "mail fraud". You're most concerned about getting your cards back or receiving the bargained for consideration.

My suggestion is to keep trying to track this person down. You already have the great folks here and other forums looking for "him/her."

If you want to be proactive, you could always file a police report in his/her town. That way, there is a record for it. I would wait a little while before filing this because he/she may pay you. However, for the others that have waited already, go ahead an file.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #73 (permalink)

it wasnt a purchase it was a trade, i only sent first because my feedback was 0 and his feedback was perfect, but hopefully somebody on here can get me some info.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:56 PM   #74 (permalink)

Sorry, but your not getting those cards back. I sent my cards and was due to receive payment 4 days ago. Its a really crappy thing for this guy to do and take advantage of another person. Please keep this thread open and keep providing details of what you discover. I'm filing charges this weekend in NJ. I'm SICK of having people like this ruin this hobby!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #75 (permalink)

Msumarr - good to hear you're taking action. Please keep us posted and good luck.