Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 11:54 PM   #76 (permalink)

is there anything i can do?? should i call the police in new jersey???
GLewis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:50 AM   #77 (permalink)

quick question i saw you posted his ebay id as evildead1207. I saw he had made a couple of purchases from lovemymets123. The item location from lovemymets is the same as the address that we had shipped. Do yall think that is a coincedence or could they be the same person??? maybe he didnt want to let his stuff go cheap and he has 2 ebay accounts
Old 06-25-2010, 09:04 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLewis716 View Post
quick question i saw you posted his ebay id as evildead1207. I saw he had made a couple of purchases from lovemymets123. The item location from lovemymets is the same as the address that we had shipped. Do yall think that is a coincedence or could they be the same person??? maybe he didnt want to let his stuff go cheap and he has 2 ebay accounts
I think he could be shilling then
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #79 (permalink)

the more i read it sounds like this guy came on here got a few feedback and then planed on scamming people that were new using the you have zero feedback i need you to send first!!!

sorry guys!!! make sure you follow up with the cops!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #80 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

I send casebreaker a PM, but in all honesty someone should contact the local authories on this and see what it will take to get a case started, post that info, so everyone else can add to it (and at that point, hopefully have the same point of contact). There seems to be an increasing number of people (and cards) that have been scammed on this. Presuming there is enough, I would think the local authorities will get involved (and probably sooner than later since its easy to move cards).
Old 06-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #81 (permalink)

Location: Originally from Indiana, currently live in New York

He contacted me about some of my cards for sale. Saying he would pay $90dlvd for about $175 worth of cards.. There was something about him I didn't like... I am glad I didn't do business with him.. Good luck guys, I know this has to be frustrating...
stang66dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #82 (permalink)
ND3

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
Well, I have his name and address from what I shipped, but he's not responding to the TWO email addresses I have found from him. Reverse looking up his name in the white pages reveals a resident and phone number that doesn't match the name he gave me. I'm going to try his ebay, but am not holding my breath. He's the info for anyone that cares, I suggest not dealing with the guy or sending him anything if he has another alias:

Joesph Cornell
2 Sepulga Dr
Browns Mills Nj 08015

Hope nobody else gets screwed!
I sure hope that anyone who has dealt with this joker has contacted the Browns Mills PD to file a complaint. I am sure when a patrol car or detective pulls up to his house he may need to change his drawers.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #83 (permalink)

even though this may sound kind of pyschotic, i tried to find a phone number for that address under whitepages.com. I found one under a different name and the number was disconnected but while I was there I saw some names and numbers of some other people that lived around there. I found one person on facebook and i emailed to see maybe if they would give me some sort of information on their neighbor. Hopefully this will help get alittle info on this person.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #84 (permalink)

Well, prepare for the mother load of information! He's what my research has picked up:
I called Pemberton Township Police Department as that is the closest PD, but it still covers Brown Mills. I filed a fraud compliant, but it was only a citizens compliant because my theft was under $250. So I now have to file a compliant here in Lansing, which I'm GOING to do and they will relay the dispatch number I was given to the Pemberton PD to check out the subject. I suggest calling your complaints to Pemberton PD and maybe if we can get enough people filing complaints, they will do something without being prodded. Hope everyone else takes action!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #85 (permalink)

Here is the info I've complied for metsfanjoe411:

Robert Berg-24
(Alias: Joseph Cornell"
2 Sepulga Dr.
Brown Mills, NJ 08015

(609)248-5588- Disconnected

jackshouseofcards@yahoo.com- No email response
metsfanjoe411@yahoo.com- Joe Parker emailed back; more on this later

Known Ebay IDS
evildead1207
lovemymets124
STAY AWAY FROM!!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #86 (permalink)

Hey, try this number 609-893-2718. Someone named Joann Berg lives there too, she's 50. Probably his mom. Tell on him!
dawgsdt90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #87 (permalink)

I called; sounded like she genuinely didn't know who Robert Berg was. By the way, Pemberton PD DO have him in their system, but cannot give me the info (OBVIOUSLY) so that is his name.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #88 (permalink)

Me and him worked out a rather large trade, but since we both had low feedback me 1 to his 3, he wanted me to ship first, but without Insurance? Odd, I wanted to send to a third party moderator iluvfish, after I got everything set up, the guy wrote me and told me he wouldn't do the trade now. By the way he shill bids his ebay auctions, which I can prove.
BGT Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
I called; sounded like she genuinely didn't know who Robert Berg was. By the way, Pemberton PD DO have him in their system, but cannot give me the info (OBVIOUSLY) so that is his name.

Yeah, I don't buy that she doesn't know him one bit. I work in fraud, I have access to information. Robert Berg and Joann Berg both live at that address, and that phone number verifies as Joann's.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #90 (permalink)

Well the person i contacted via facebook said that the person was a total ahole, and she thinks he is a drug dealer because cops are there a lot. She told me if the cards werent that much i should forget about it, but unfortunately the cards were worth a lot.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #91 (permalink)

well maybe i can call that joann berg lady and asked if she lives at that same address to send my package back if she doesnt know the person. Ive contacted my local PD to see what we can do
Old 06-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #92 (permalink)

i really wish i lived closer to NJ because I would be on his front porch
Old 06-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #93 (permalink)

I considered driving from Michigan, and I don't even have that much invested. It pains me to see people lose their collection like this........
Old 06-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
I considered driving from Michigan, and I don't even have that much invested. It pains me to see people lose their collection like this........
lets do it, I will go as backup
Old 06-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #95 (permalink)

Looking a bit more at Joann and Robert, there is absolutely no way she does not know him. They have lived together in 3 different residences. She's covering for him. Knows he's in some crap and trying to protect him.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #96 (permalink)

Well i live in SC so its very far from me. As i wrote in a previous post though i had like 500 dollars in cards invested, but thats not even what gets me. Ive been trying to get a nice Peyton Manning auto for some time and thought I finally had it and then not only did i get screwed out of it i lost all the cards i had put away to give up for it.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #97 (permalink)

PS If anyone has a Peyton Manning auto they want to get rid of please CMB as I am now looking for one again although i dont have to to much left that i really want to trade.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #98 (permalink)

Let's bait him into another deal.
Footsteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:27 PM   #99 (permalink)

Ok
I got scammed as well
Out of a kobe bryant auto.
I emailed his 2 emails they have on here, and went to the ebay used id they gave me.
I called the number they have on there, which is a number for a Joe Parker.
He is saying he dosent know what i am talking about and his girlfriend says his friend is Rob Berg who lives with his mother.

Anyone know anything?
casebreakking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:31 PM   #100 (permalink)

Joe Parker is apprently friends with this Berg guy.
And his girlfriend said he lives with his mother.
Now that we know what can we do.

Call that number and threaten that we will file mail fraud or what?
casebreakking is offline   Reply With Quote