Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #101 (permalink)

I also shipped to the Joseph Cornell address.

The day he got it he pmed me telling me he got it.
casebreakking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:06 PM   #102 (permalink)

he probably wanted to get banned and purposely did something that would get him banned cause now if there's a question about him stealing cards he can try and say that he had no way of finishing the trade. i hope this scum bag gets caught
philsrule2635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #103 (permalink)

hey case what number did you call to get joe parker???? ive been trying numbers and havent gotten anybody if someone answers if they dont know what im talking about they can ship my package back i have delivery confirmation saying they got it.
GLewis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #104 (permalink)

Joe Parker told me to call him but i havent had time yet.
He said he will explain about his friend Rob Berg or wtvr.
Heres the number
Call now and let me know what happens.

732-966-4244
Old 06-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #105 (permalink)

Location: Originally from Indiana, currently live in New York

Hell form the sounds of it, this a-hole has been at it for awhile.. Covering his tracks.. Good luck guys..
stang66dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #106 (permalink)

Over/under: 2 months before he has one of his friends start an account on here and he gets started on another scam
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #107 (permalink)

Did anyone call that number?
Footsteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #108 (permalink)

I wasnt able to, but i texted him for like half hour first.

So ask him about this Berg guy because his girlfriend said hes friends with him but he wont admit it.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #109 (permalink)

Send metsfan this picture to his email, see what he says:

Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 06-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #110 (permalink)

anybody got any new info

Last edited by casebreakking; 06-25-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: noe
Old 06-25-2010, 06:23 PM   #111 (permalink)

Hey guys just so you know this metsfanjoe411 has already been banned twice before on BO as sportscardrob and Mrsportking so if anyone did any deals with him under those 2 names you can cross reference your contact information.

Also here are some of his other eBay ids:

outofbusinessforgood123 (just changed his lovemymets123 to this today, so he is probably reading this thread! Hey Rob you should probably chime in with your new id!)
lovemymets123
sportscardbukake (look at that last negative! He was running that scam where he sells a picture of a rare item)

Last edited by danimal; 06-25-2010 at 06:34 PM.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:41 PM   #112 (permalink)

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SCAMMED NEED TO CALL THE POLICE DEPARMENT! were he lives!!

this happened on here before and once all the people called the police were the scammer lived the cops went after the guy and some people got there money back!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #113 (permalink)

Location: Originally from Indiana, currently live in New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post

Love it.. hhahahahaha
stang66dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post

Is that a pic of you?
sportscards1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscards1013 View Post
Is that a pic of you?
Nope, is it you? I think it's probably jessebobb
Old 06-26-2010, 12:20 AM   #116 (permalink)

well i have contacted both police stations mine is doing some research and getting back to me, can someone get me a good contact number for his because i got a communication line but the guy wasnt very helpful.

PS hopefully he is reading this thread and maybe he will do the right thing i would forgive and forget if he either sent my original package or mailed what he promised.

its not too late to do the right thing if you are reading this!!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 AM   #117 (permalink)

I spoke with the gentleman who is at the core of this. Probably for a solid hour or so. He has some circumstances that were beyond his control and was unable to reach a computer to contact anymore. He went out of his way to contact me and sounded incredibly remorseful that these events ever happened. He's trying to be reinstated on a temporary basis just so he can fulfill his obligations of his trades and then will accept his banishment. Let me say on a personal note, his reason was legit, he was emotionally distraught by all the attacks and research that was done against him. He assured me all trades and payments will be completed within the week. If not, I have his email address and cell phone that I will personally issue anyone who requests it and will follow up my police report here in Lansing. I don't think it will come to that because he the circumstances we tough and he seemed remorseful at this perfect storm of events that transpired. Let's give the guy a chance to make things right; I think he will; it not, I will personally lead the charge to NJ in my Cutlass Supreme. That's a promise. Hope this puts everyone's mind at ease. GLewis and Burke, he mentioned you guys by name and said your transactions would be completed as well. Hope this makes everyone feel a little better.
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:21 AM   #118 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Do me a favor and forward his reasoning for making the post that he did and what these extenuating circumstances were that kept him from sending cards/money.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:45 AM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
I spoke with the gentleman who is at the core of this. Probably for a solid hour or so. He has some circumstances that were beyond his control and was unable to reach a computer to contact anymore. He went out of his way to contact me and sounded incredibly remorseful that these events ever happened. He's trying to be reinstated on a temporary basis just so he can fulfill his obligations of his trades and then will accept his banishment. Let me say on a personal note, his reason was legit, he was emotionally distraught by all the attacks and research that was done against him. He assured me all trades and payments will be completed within the week. If not, I have his email address and cell phone that I will personally issue anyone who requests it and will follow up my police report here in Lansing. I don't think it will come to that because he the circumstances we tough and he seemed remorseful at this perfect storm of events that transpired. Let's give the guy a chance to make things right; I think he will; it not, I will personally lead the charge to NJ in my Cutlass Supreme. That's a promise. Hope this puts everyone's mind at ease. GLewis and Burke, he mentioned you guys by name and said your transactions would be completed as well. Hope this makes everyone feel a little better.

Jim, I trust your judgement, but this guy has done this multiple times before from what I am reading. The name changes both on here and on ebay just dont add up, he can give you any sob story he wants, but changing your ebay ID to avoid people and being banned and changing ID's on forums multiple times means he's just that, a theif.

He can say what he wants about some tragic story, but history shows he's capable of doing this and has done it more than once, call him what he is, a total loser. He tainted his name multiple times, even if this event is real this time, its boy cries wolf story all over again.

Last edited by bbtt123; 06-26-2010 at 10:04 AM.
bbtt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
I wouldn't trust him, he's just trying to buy time for a week to get out of NJ and head to Canada or something
Old 06-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #121 (permalink)

well hopefully he will do the right thing, but even if he lost contact to this website he had no reason not to fulfill my trade my envelope has a return address so he definately had that and I also stuck a letter in on my package that said in case you were involved in multiple trades this is what i am expecting in return, so banishment or not he had to know what to send me.

But lets see what happens i am willing to forgive and forget if i receive my stuff
Old 06-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #122 (permalink)

He had another id on here that got banned as well prospectpro95 and here is more proof that this guy is an outright scammer and his current story is probably just that a story.

See link below, where his grandma gave him a rare Ty Cobb and he is trying to sell it on 4-28-2010 for $700.

1909 Ty Cobb Red Portrait

Then see this ebay auction where outofbusinessforgood123 (aka lovemymets123) bought the exact same card for $10 only the seller says it is a "REPRINT".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1154

you can see where the seller left the positive feedback for Rob at this link. The seller of the reprint is rawoysterman

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=off&items=200

Rob can feed everyone all the BS he wants and claim he has a legitimate excuse but he is a scammer down to his core. Remember with his original sportscardrob id he tried to sell fake Lincecum Autos for $50 over an eBay BIN price that he had not yet bought.

Last edited by danimal; 06-26-2010 at 11:53 AM.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #123 (permalink)

He might be still be a scammer, but it does take guts to actively seek down my phone number and try to explain himself. I'm not saying all is forgiven and let him back in with open arms and starting making trades with the guy again. You can do that at your own discretion. All I'm saying is at least he made contact, is going to fulfill his trades, and is sorry for this mix up. If he doesn't make everything right, I'm still going to go down my original path and file my report. If he is merely just trying to delay my filings or escape to Canada, thats a far worse punishment than I could have ever dealt, living in Canada. All I'm saying is lets give this a couple days. Best Case Scenerio: Everyone gets what they were originally promised. Worst Case: We're back where we were. At least this is a promising development.......
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #124 (permalink)

I wouldn't trust him for a second, look at all of the posts about him, he is a jack@$$ scammer
Old 06-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #125 (permalink)

What has this guy done over the past few weeks that would make anyone trust him now? What are these "legit" reasons for screwing over my new friends?
Footsteps is offline   Reply With Quote