Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #126 (permalink)

Hey guys, just a bit of NJ info. In NJ, any theft UNDER $200 (199.99) is just a disorderly persons offense. Anything over that is a 4th Degree and escalates as the total goes up. Don't know why those idiots that cover his town are telling people that these are citizen complaints. Once the value of the theft goes over that magic $200, the PD involved, with the proper investigation, can and is supposed to sign the complaint/warrant and go get the guy. If his PD is small, they may not have the personnel to cover internet or mail fraud and may just be hoping this all goes away. In my opinion, I would strongly consider calling the NJ State Police. They have a real good investigation bureau and if there are a bunch of victims, pretty sure they would go after the guy. I don't have a number for their internet fraud division but a couple of phone calls to their HQ, during daytime business hours, would be a good bet.

Also, since most of these incidents cross state lines, your local PD is the place to start. It is their job to take all your specific info and start the investigation for you, the taxpayer, and forward whatever they need to to the NJ police dept to act on. If you speak to someone in your local PD and he/she sort of tells you no, then ask for a supervisor or division head. Watch what happens then. Remind them that your county prosecutor frowns upon police who don't like to do their job. Just don't speed thru your town after that, but that is the absolute proper way to go. Squeaky wheels get the oil...............
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #127 (permalink)

Hey, the guy called me tonight and explained the situation. And while im disappointed he is no longer trading me the manning autograph he is sending me my cards back and said he is throwing in a bonus. He said he will ship my stuff monday so I will let everyone know Thursday or Friday if I receive my package. Just wanted everyone know to know that he did track my info and made an effort to call me so we will see what happens.

PS I am still REALLY wanting a Peyton Manning autograph please PM me if you have one for trade
GLewis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:05 AM   #128 (permalink)

Yo Glewis sent u a pm
casebreakking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:07 AM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
I spoke with the gentleman who is at the core of this. Probably for a solid hour or so. He has some circumstances that were beyond his control and was unable to reach a computer to contact anymore. He went out of his way to contact me and sounded incredibly remorseful that these events ever happened. He's trying to be reinstated on a temporary basis just so he can fulfill his obligations of his trades and then will accept his banishment. Let me say on a personal note, his reason was legit, he was emotionally distraught by all the attacks and research that was done against him. He assured me all trades and payments will be completed within the week. If not, I have his email address and cell phone that I will personally issue anyone who requests it and will follow up my police report here in Lansing. I don't think it will come to that because he the circumstances we tough and he seemed remorseful at this perfect storm of events that transpired. Let's give the guy a chance to make things right; I think he will; it not, I will personally lead the charge to NJ in my Cutlass Supreme. That's a promise. Hope this puts everyone's mind at ease. GLewis and Burke, he mentioned you guys by name and said your transactions would be completed as well. Hope this makes everyone feel a little better.
I usually stay out of drama on the board, but this is pretty juicy. I sympathize with those who got screwed over. I am VERY curious to know what the circumstances that are beyond his control for not reaching the computer.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyyyyyy View Post
I usually stay out of drama on the board, but this is pretty juicy. I sympathize with those who got screwed over. I am VERY curious to know what the circumstances that are beyond his control for not reaching the computer.
Maybe his mommy took away the computer because he was getting phone calls from people saying he was a scammer?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #131 (permalink)

Any updates?
Old 06-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #132 (permalink)

He tried calling me last night but I was at work. Waiting for him to return my call today. I'll let you know when I speak with him.
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
He tried calling me last night but I was at work. Waiting for him to return my call today. I'll let you know when I speak with him.
nice excuse..work...lol best fib of the whole thread
Old 06-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #134 (permalink)

HEY NOW, you saw me at Pack Wars, I'm a working man. I just need to take a break every now and then and check this site! Still can't answer the phone due to being in the middle of the office. AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
HEY NOW, you saw me at Pack Wars, I'm a working man. I just need to take a break every now and then and check this site! Still can't answer the phone due to being in the middle of the office. AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!
you and robert are the biggest story tellers I've ever met robert says he has a "few" cards....yeah...and you "work" as I write this from work...hehe
Old 06-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #136 (permalink)
Banned

why yes he did
BOWMANLORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #137 (permalink)

None of us work and none of us are actually here.
Footsteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #138 (permalink)

Now that I'm back from "work", I logged into my paypal and received my payment. I talked with Robert and the cards are being shipped out tomorrow for Burke and casebreakking. This seems like one big misunderstanding, but am happy it is resolved on my end. I'll keep in contact until the rest of you have cards in hand, but am positive you will receive those cards. All in all, I don't think he was a bad guy at all and would do business with him again.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
Now that I'm back from "work", I logged into my paypal and received my payment. I talked with Robert and the cards are being shipped out tomorrow for Burke and casebreakking. This seems like one big misunderstanding, but am happy it is resolved on my end. I'll keep in contact until the rest of you have cards in hand, but am positive you will receive those cards. All in all, I don't think he was a bad guy at all and would do business with him again.
If you don't think he is not a bad guy how do you explain his actions described below, that is nothing but a straight up scam attempt.

He had another id on here that got banned as well prospectpro95 and here is more proof that this guy is an outright scammer and his current story is probably just that a story.

See link below, where his grandma gave him a rare Ty Cobb and he is trying to sell it on 4-28-2010 for $700.

1909 Ty Cobb Red Portrait

Then see this ebay auction where outofbusinessforgood123 (aka lovemymets123) bought the exact same card for $10 only the seller says it is a "REPRINT".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1154

you can see where the seller left the positive feedback for Rob at this link. The seller of the reprint is rawoysterman

eBay
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #140 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
If you don't think he is not a bad guy how do you explain his actions described below, that is nothing but a straight up scam attempt.

He had another id on here that got banned as well prospectpro95 and here is more proof that this guy is an outright scammer and his current story is probably just that a story.

See link below, where his grandma gave him a rare Ty Cobb and he is trying to sell it on 4-28-2010 for $700.

Then see this ebay auction where outofbusinessforgood123 (aka lovemymets123) bought the exact same card for $10 only the seller says it is a "REPRINT".

you can see where the seller left the positive feedback for Rob at this link. The seller of the reprint is rawoysterman

eBay

I would say "Rut Ro!"

But the links are dead.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #141 (permalink)
Banned

he likes to give it to people but not give it up himself
BOWMANLORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMANLORD99 View Post
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #143 (permalink)

Here are the live links!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post

eBay Feedback Profile for outofbusinessforgood123

Rob can feed everyone all the BS he wants and claim he has a legitimate excuse but he is a scammer down to his core. Remember with his original sportscardrob id he tried to sell fake Lincecum Autos for $50 over an eBay BIN price that he had not yet bought.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #144 (permalink)

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. That's up to you and everyone's experiences. If you had a bad one, I can't blame you. I'm merely mentioning that he communicated everyday with me to make this right. So draw your own conclusions...I don't blame you either way.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
i'm still trying to wrap my mind around this one ^^^^^^
Old 07-01-2010, 09:04 AM   #146 (permalink)

Just so everyone knows, I did receive all my stuff back in the mail today I sent him. Im still very disappointed he backed out of our deal, but grateful he at least returned my cards, and he also threw in a few semistar jersey cards.
GLewis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLewis716 View Post
Just so everyone knows, I did receive all my stuff back in the mail today I sent him. Im still very disappointed he backed out of our deal, but grateful he at least returned my cards, and he also threw in a few semistar jersey cards.
I'm very happy for you. Also sad that the guy is a loser that we should all stay far away from.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:26 AM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Post of the week right here. Nice job, Bowman.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #149 (permalink)

Glad to hear you got your stuff back, now once casebreaker and burke get their stuff this issue can be put to rest finally.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #150 (permalink)

Thganks Again for the help