Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #51 (permalink)
hog
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,890
Default Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
Yes, because more often than not, on here, and other boards - when there is a problem like this, its because of a child who is too immature, or lazy, or both to do things the right way.

Doesn't mean they all are - but I still agree with the original post I replied to - the persons age should be shown so that people are aware they are dealing with children and not adults.
Well, I disagree. Some of the adults on here are the same way. By the way, aren't some of the adults out there immature and lazy? It's not just so called kids it's so called adults also.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #52 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,029
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Well, I disagree. Some of the adults on here are the same way. By the way, aren't some of the adults out there immature and lazy? It's not just so called kids it's so called adults also.
There is a difference. If I send an adult $850 of my money, and he either [a] rips me off, or [b] sends the items like this kid did or in some other irresponsible and careless wa, I have a legal recourse that I can take.

Or I could just hunt him down and beat his ass

With a child, I can do neither.
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #53 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hog View Post
Well, I disagree. Some of the adults on here are the same way. By the way, aren't some of the adults out there immature and lazy? It's not just so called kids it's so called adults also.
I have done hunreds of Buy/Sell deals on here and this is a FIRST for me and its a KID. GO Figure?? This can be solved quick as i can just sell HOG the Cards in the shape they arrived to me for $850 and its all good. THIS KID screwed me to the WALL so i dont want to hear about how adults can do the same.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

This is my first time I did this. I took ownership for it and I talked to him in a PM.

The reason I have to talk with my mom is because she has a lot of my money right now. She has $300 set aside for me in the bank right now. After I sell my Kobe and some other stuff on my eBay store, a full refund will be given to the buyer in the next few days after I get some payments in. Once again I am sorry for this happening. I was careless with the way I packaged them and I should have went to pickup more toploaders.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

I love it how you are all saying I am an immature kid, yet I have 123 iTrader for 100% feedback. So what if I use my moms paypal? This is the first time that I was careless like this, its not going to happen again. If you don't wanna buy from me, IDC! I have my loyal buyers who buy from me a lot and know how I do ship things.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
loganc169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 501
Default

I don't feel its necessary for evanlongoriafan to delete his account if he issues a refund. Isn't the point to learn, and continue dealing in a proper way?
loganc169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #57 (permalink)
hog
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,890
Default I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
I have done hunreds of Buy/Sell deals on here and this is a FIRST for me and its a KID. GO Figure?? This can be solved quick as i can just sell HOG the Cards in the shape they arrived to me for $850 and its all good. THIS KID screwed me to the WALL so i dont want to hear about how adults can do the same.
First off, I'm sorry for what happened to you. I don't think that something like this is right at all. I find it very disrecpectul.

Now. I don't know where your trying to come from buy saying what you did. I've been in this hobby since I was 5 years old. So that's 10+ years. I know better then to buy cards that are in bad shape. I'm not dumb. I know my stuff when it comes to this hobby.

Also I don't know how you think that some adult wouldn't do the same. I could not disagree with that anymore than I do.

Agian, I hope your able to get your money back. I'm extremly sorry for what happened.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganc169 View Post
I don't feel its necessary for evanlongoriafan to delete his account if he issues a refund. Isn't the point to learn, and continue dealing in a proper way?
Pretty much, I don't really wanna be on here with 1/2 the forum hating on me.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganc169 View Post
I don't feel its necessary for evanlongoriafan to delete his account if he issues a refund. Isn't the point to learn, and continue dealing in a proper way?
yes it is.

I still don't understand why an insurance claim isn't being made with the post office on this transaction???

By the way, I have delt with ELF several times and I have always been happy with him. Both buying and selling. Just my experience I wanted to share.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Teambo1634's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,414
Default

Actually if the paypal account is in his mothers name, than she is the one you would take legal action against. On a $850 rip off like this, id get the ball rolling on that. Maybe even start by contacting there local police just to get it on the records if the situation needs to be escalated.
__________________
11,22,2010 We lost a great one, RIP PAPAJIM
Collect Bo Jackson
Teambo1634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
yes it is.

I still don't understand why an insurance claim isn't being made with the post office on this transaction???

By the way, I have delt with ELF several times and I have always been happy with him. Both buying and selling. Just my experience I wanted to share.
Thanks Guru. I am going to file an insurance claim when I get all of the cards back. He won't give me scans of all the cards to match with mine.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
Actually if the paypal account is in his mothers name, than she is the one you would take legal action against. On a $850 rip off like this, id get the ball rolling on that. Maybe even start by contacting there local police just to get it on the records if the situation needs to be escalated.
HES gETTING A REFUND!
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlongoriafan View Post
Thanks Guru. I am going to file an insurance claim when I get all of the cards back. He won't give me scans of all the cards to match with mine.
No problem.

I am quite sure he will provide you with the scans. I think the reason he was stone walling you was because of your initial refusal to give a refund.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Teambo1634's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,414
Default

The only way the post office will refund on this situation is if the package itself shows damage. Since its on the receivers end, it's up to him to take it to file a claim anyways. the only thing a sender is insured for is if it gets lost.
__________________
11,22,2010 We lost a great one, RIP PAPAJIM
Collect Bo Jackson
Teambo1634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:27 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
No problem.

I am quite sure he will provide you with the scans. I think the reason he was stone walling you was because of your initial refusal to give a refund.
Yeah I know. I didn't know what I was going to do right off the bat like that. I had to think things out.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #66 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
The only way the post office will refund on this situation is if the package itself shows damage. Since its on the receivers end, it's up to him to take it to file a claim anyways. the only thing a sender is insured for is if it gets lost.
I have scans of all the cards before I shipped them out. Some damages happened in the mail. THEY HAVE TO COVER THAT. THATS WHY I BUY INSURANCE.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
btimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 1,733
Default

The fact remains that if you were to look at the percentages (which isn't possible), then you would clearly see that the rate of poorly handled transactions and scame is significantly higher for people under the age of 18 than it is for those over the age of 18. That isn't really debatable either.

Does this mean that all people under the age of 18 will be disrespectful and not handle transactions properly? Not at all. Does it mean that adults won't have issues either? Of course not. But the odds that there is an issue will be increased if dealing with someone under the age of 18, hands down.

Also, TSJCT, your logic is very flawed. You have done hundreds of transactions and the first time having issues is with a kid. This does not mean that a prior good transaction was not made with a kid. I have made about 7 or 8 transactions so far since joining this site. I have had issues once and that person was an adult. Using your logic, I could say that you shouldn't deal with adults. See why the logic is silly?
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Teambo1634's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,414
Default

That's your fault tho, its up to the mailer to protect and secure merchandise inside a package so it dose not get damaged. You cant just throw a class vase in a huge box with no protection and than think insurance will cover the shattered vase. Unless your going to try to commit Insurance fraud against the federal government.
__________________
11,22,2010 We lost a great one, RIP PAPAJIM
Collect Bo Jackson
Teambo1634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
btimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 1,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlongoriafan View Post
I have scans of all the cards before I shipped them out. Some damages happened in the mail. THEY HAVE TO COVER THAT. THATS WHY I BUY INSURANCE.
Not if you didn't package them properly. DUCY?
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #70 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

All of this will be taken care of through Paypal as i a covered through them. It is up to the seller of the cards to file the claim. I dont care if he continues to sell/buy/trade on this site i am not trying to get the kid banned. I just want a REFUND and he says he will get that to me. What i dont understand is i Sent $850 on the 4th and its just the 11th where is that money??? I would have def. held that money knowing the shape of the cards i was sending out. I have been doing this a very long time and in NO WAY IN H*** would i have ever sent a Customer cards in this shape. If this was a $10 lot i would have written it off and thrown the cards away and just not done business with the trader again. And all of this could have been avoided if he would have just agreed to the FULL REFUND which he declined to do in the Beginning. I dont know ELF and he is probably a Great kid but this was not a GREAT Transaction on my END.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 283
Default

if that were the case then people would put broken stuff that they cant sell in the mail, get insurance, and then say it got damaged when shipping.
philsrule2635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

I'm sick of this. I can't stand people who have NOTHING TO DO with the deal telling me and others what to do. I'm giving him a refund what I do when I get the cards back is MY CHOICE. YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ON THAT SITUATION!!!
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #73 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimm View Post
The fact remains that if you were to look at the percentages (which isn't possible), then you would clearly see that the rate of poorly handled transactions and scame is significantly higher for people under the age of 18 than it is for those over the age of 18. That isn't really debatable either.

Does this mean that all people under the age of 18 will be disrespectful and not handle transactions properly? Not at all. Does it mean that adults won't have issues either? Of course not. But the odds that there is an issue will be increased if dealing with someone under the age of 18, hands down.

Also, TSJCT, your logic is very flawed. You have done hundreds of transactions and the first time having issues is with a kid. This does not mean that a prior good transaction was not made with a kid. I have made about 7 or 8 transactions so far since joining this site. I have had issues once and that person was an adult. Using your logic, I could say that you shouldn't deal with adults. See why the logic is silly?
not saying adults dont do the same just said this was my first SHIPMENT of this kind and it was a KID. If it were and Adult there are more things LEGALLY i could do. WHAT CAN I DO WITH A KID Sue him????? He has allready spent the $850 i sent him or he could give me a refund. My logic is i would rather deal with an adult and not KIDS. Just my way of wanting to business.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #74 (permalink)
hog
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,890
Default I'm a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
not saying adults dont do the same just said this was my first SHIPMENT of this kind and it was a KID. If it were and Adult there are more things LEGALLY i could do. WHAT CAN I DO WITH A KID Sue him????? He has allready spent the $850 i sent him or he could give me a refund. My logic is i would rather deal with an adult and not KIDS. Just my way of wanting to business.
I'm a kid. I sold some cards to you about a month ago. Now. How you sent the money Is between us, but you got the cards in a bubble mailer, with DC, and insurence.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
All of this will be taken care of through Paypal as i a covered through them. It is up to the seller of the cards to file the claim. I dont care if he continues to sell/buy/trade on this site i am not trying to get the kid banned. I just want a REFUND and he says he will get that to me. What i dont understand is i Sent $850 on the 4th and its just the 11th where is that money??? I would have def. held that money knowing the shape of the cards i was sending out. I have been doing this a very long time and in NO WAY IN H*** would i have ever sent a Customer cards in this shape. If this was a $10 lot i would have written it off and thrown the cards away and just not done business with the trader again. And all of this could have been avoided if he would have just agreed to the FULL REFUND which he declined to do in the Beginning. I dont know ELF and he is probably a Great kid but this was not a GREAT Transaction on my END.
$300 of the money was put aside. I owed a guy the money so thats where it went.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.