Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlongoriafan View Post
I'm sick of this. I can't stand people who have NOTHING TO DO with the deal telling me and others what to do. I'm giving him a refund what I do when I get the cards back is MY CHOICE. YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ON THAT SITUATION!!!
This is a consequence of your actions, you need to learn to deal with that. It is our business, because people in the community need to know about people that they may potentially deal with. That is just how feedback works. If you got screwed over on a large scale like this, would you not want other people to not get screwed over as well? I would sure hope so.
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimm View Post
This is a consequence of your actions, you need to learn to deal with that. It is our business, because people in the community need to know about people that they may potentially deal with. That is just how feedback works. If you got screwed over on a large scale like this, would you not want other people to not get screwed over as well? I would sure hope so.
I don't but you people are taking it way too far IMO.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #78 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by hog View Post
I'm a kid. I sold some cards to you about a month ago. Now. How you sent the money Is between us, but you got the cards in a bubble mailer, with DC, and insurence.
HOG if you want to jump in this thats fine! LIke i said earlier i can ship you the cards you send me $850 and its a DONE DEAL. Lets make this happen today. I think thats a great idea. I am happy sure the kid is happy and ill make you (another kid) happy. Ill send paypal address when your ready
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #79 (permalink)
hog
Banned

Default What.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
HOG if you want to jump in this thats fine! LIke i said earlier i can ship you the cards you send me $850 and its a DONE DEAL. Lets make this happen today. I think thats a great idea. I am happy sure the kid is happy and ill make you (another kid) happy. Ill send paypal address when your ready
What? I'm not interested in the cards. Also why are you trying to sell me cards that a damaged? I'm not stupid. I know alot about this hobby. I don't appriaciate you making the comments that your making towards me. That's not right.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
No problem.

I am quite sure he will provide you with the scans. I think the reason he was stone walling you was because of your initial refusal to give a refund.
I also want to add on the Guru's comments. I've had multiple deals with ELF and had ZERO problems. Always friendly and quick...lI even have a deal outstanding with him that I just made yesterday.

And Coby, I recently completed a GREAT transaction with you as well.

I think you're both reputable...everyone take a breath ( I know with $850 that is hard to do) and I have NO doubt this will be handled professionally on both ends.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #81 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by hog View Post
What? I'm not interested in the cards. Also why are you trying to sell me cards that a damaged? I'm not stupid. I know alot about this hobby. I don't appriaciate you making the comments that your making towards me. That's not right.
I know your a TRUE GENIUS in the Hobby as i have heard that MANY times today. Dont tell me about how the kids are just as good as the adults in this forum. I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH KIDS can you get that through your head. You are now on my Little BLack Ball list
Old 08-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #82 (permalink)

I would just like to give my 2 cents on this.....

I have dealt with evanlongoriafan before and he has been good to me.....I think that this was blow a little out of proportion, and things were taken too far.

TSJCT- I completly support the fact that you are angry. You have every right to be angry no doubt about it....but what I think is that, when he asked you via pm for pictures, you should have given them all to him because he wants too file an insurance claim and come up with sufficient evidence....even if you guys think incurance wont do anything, it does not hurt to try, and maybe at least he will get something back....

But all in all, i think that evanlongoriafan made a mistake, and everyone makes mistakes. I have no doubt this will be handled professionally. We should not be bashing him, and making him feel worse about it, when he offered for a refund, and is trying as hard as he can to solve the problem.
saketm92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #83 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
I would just like to give my 2 cents on this.....

I have dealt with evanlongoriafan before and he has been good to me.....I think that this was blow a little out of proportion, and things were taken too far.

TSJCT- I completly support the fact that you are angry. You have every right to be angry no doubt about it....but what I think is that, when he asked you via pm for pictures, you should have given them all to him because he wants too file an insurance claim and come up with sufficient evidence....even if you guys think incurance wont do anything, it does not hurt to try, and maybe at least he will get something back....

But all in all, i think that evanlongoriafan made a mistake, and everyone makes mistakes. I have no doubt this will be handled professionally. We should not be bashing him, and making him feel worse about it, when he offered for a refund, and is trying as hard as he can to solve the problem.
Its not my JOB to spend the time to help him with his SCAM. HE sent DAMAGED goods KNOWING they were damaged. If i want to be a jerk i can be as he is committing FRAUD by filing an eroneous Claim. THE CARDS were JUNK and he knew it and is trying to Get money for Cards that were CRAP when he sent them. I am not going to spend all day scanning and posting to help with a SCAM. NOW THATS THAT
Old 08-11-2010, 01:13 PM   #84 (permalink)
Banned

This is the last thing I'm going to write unless I have to chime in on something. He will be getting a refund in the next week. I just transfered over $300. I am waiting on a lot of payment. He will get his refund.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #85 (permalink)
Banned

Hey Coby...What happened to the PayPal claim?
Old 08-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #86 (permalink)

TSJCT, you really ought to lay off hog, he has not ever done anything wrong to you. I understand you are upset, and rightfully so, but being sarcastic and rude to hog isn't appropriate.
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
TSJCT, you really ought to lay off hog, he has not ever done anything wrong to you. I understand you are upset, and rightfully so, but being sarcastic and rude to hog isn't appropriate.
Hah man, i dont really think he wants people telling him what to do and not to do when he is in the hole 850 dollars. Im pretty sure you would act the same if you were in the same situation...

http://s1213.beta.photobucket.com/user/joank1173/library/
joan1173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:

I think he just wants HOG to butt out lol. If HOG were in the hole 850 bucks, it would be a different story. But since HOG continues to say everything is OK, TSJCT wants to sell the lot to HOG so that everyone can be happy. Since it is OK to receive an 850 dollar lot of damaged cards.
pjnjjsdad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #89 (permalink)
ND3

Hey Coby send me your paypal addy. I will buy the cards and you ship with 2k of insurance. We can split the profits form the scam that we learned from ELF.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #90 (permalink)
hog
Banned

I'm not saying everything is ok. I told him that I'm extremly sorry for what happened. By the way, don't put up a threat on me. I don't appriacaite it.

Agian, I'm sorry for what happened and in no way am I trying to be disrespecful.

Have a good one.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #91 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
The only way the post office will refund on this situation is if the package itself shows damage. Since its on the receivers end, it's up to him to take it to file a claim anyways. the only thing a sender is insured for is if it gets lost.

Please stop talking out your arse. The cards need to be sent back to the seller and the seller files the claim.
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #92 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Hey Coby send me your paypal addy. I will buy the cards and you ship with 2k of insurance. We can split the profits form the scam that we learned from ELF.
Paypal coming your way. Lets do it for 4K and ill ship in a Paper TRASH BAG with Duct tape and call it good.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #93 (permalink)
Inactive Account

HERE is my Solution and this is my Last Post on the Matter at hand. I WILL SHIP THE CARDS TO Pat or Anyother MOD (2-day) Priority mail. Pat or Whoever at Blowout holds the cards until i get a Refund. Once Refund is in my account i will send Pat a Paypal Gift payment for the remaining Shipping amount to get the cards to Elf. This makes it safe for both of us. PLMK if this sound like a good idea to you elf. My last effort as i am worn out
Old 08-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #94 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy

im not a part of this, but i just want to put in a vote of confidence for longoriafan, i purchased some hockey auto's from him and they came packaged wonderfully and in great condition, hopefully this works out nicely for all involved

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Jason Pierre-Paul, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySportsCards View Post
I think we need to have our age listed with our ID's.
How about a nice big scarlet letter K or M for kid or minor?
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #96 (permalink)
Inactive Account

HERE is my Solution and this is my Last Post on the Matter at hand. I WILL SHIP THE CARDS TO Pat or Anyother MOD (2-day) Priority mail. Pat or Whoever at Blowout holds the cards until i get a Refund. Once Refund is in my account i will send Pat a Paypal Gift payment for the remaining Shipping amount to get the cards to Elf. This makes it safe for both of us. PLMK if this sound like a good idea to you elf. My last effort as i am worn out
Old 08-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #97 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

TSJ...I've got to ask, what good would it do to send the cards to say me? At that point your paying for shipping and tracking twice. Presuming you've got additional photos you've got the proof needed to show what they were like recieved.

Best I can tell if longoria can provide documentation or what ever is needed for insurance (assuming its was insured for sell value), then the USPS will cover the claim. If they were misproperly packaged and damaged your paypal claim will resolve that once the cards are returned to him (albet your out the return shipping)...but at this point sounds like 10 bucks wasted is better than 850.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #98 (permalink)

Please correct me if I am wrong.
The buyer also gets involved with the PO at there end too.The PO would want to see the original package because most clams are concealed damage due to improper packing. Also I believer the buyer fills out a report that goes to the original PO that the package came from before ANY insurance pay out is done.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland4me View Post
Please correct me if I am wrong.
The buyer also gets involved with the PO at there end too.The PO would want to see the original package because most clams are concealed damage due to improper packing. Also I believer the buyer fills out a report that goes to the original PO that the package came from before ANY insurance pay out is done.

Yes. I had this done a while back when I bought a item that came in broken. The seller had to start the claim - because the money if returned would go directly to him.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:05 PM   #100 (permalink)
Inactive Account

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD! I am just Going to MOVE ON! It was Great In here while it lasted but i am DONE. GREAT TO Get to Know all of you that did so many Transactions with me and feel free to visit me on Ebay. ITS just TOO Risky on Large amount Purchases with no Buyer Protection. Thanks, Coby Jones