Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,408
Default Another waste on here to not deal with - TheHelmutt

Sends offers then never pays or replies to PMs. Why send an offer if you have no intention of paying or if you just can't afford something in the first place ?
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline  
Old 08-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Zerokruel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Sends offers then never pays or replies to PMs. Why send an offer if you have no intention of paying or if you just can't afford something in the first place ?
We need a NPB button here. It happens twice and you're banned!
__________________
Currently looking for the following comic Books:
United Comics: 21,22,23,24,26
Tip Top: 173 & 184
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline  
Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
We need a NPB button here. It happens twice and you're banned!
I agree. You can't really leave them a negative for doing this BS but it's getting old with all the deadbeats around here anymore.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline  
Old 08-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

He has been on my ignore list for a long time! Did the same thing to me and once was enough.
TSJCT is offline  
Old 09-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
tolrobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 6,468
Default

he's a nice guy, but he does have a tendency to ignore PM's. very frustrating.
tolrobb is offline  
Old 09-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,266
Default

He blames it on his wife usually with me, he offered to trade one of his rodgers auto's for one of mine that he's been looking for, you'd think he'd be on top of that one, nah, 3 days later, continues to ignore the messages I've sent.

I'm at a point, nice guy or not, I'm afraid to trade with him, if it takes this long for him to answer a message, how long would it take him to ship a card?
rodgers12 is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 02:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHelmutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twin Lakes, WI
Posts: 2,693
Default

Fellas, what gives? That's kind of crappy to pop on here and see my character on blast. Dang. As far as me being a bad trader, sure, it appears that I ignore PM, but I'm HONESTLY NEVER ON HERE. In most PMs I send on here say "sorry for the delay" if I'm getting back to someone, or "hit me up on SCF" if I initiate contact because that's where I do most of my trading. I understand your frustrations, but as far as me being a "waste" or a bad trader I'm truly offended. Honestly. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay since 2001, and I've been on SCF for less than a year and have 81 transactions with 100% positive feedback. Any trade I have every agreed on here has been PAID IN FULL and INSTANTLY. Any sales I have made on here, or anywhere, for that matter have been sent within a few days. - Pretty Weak to claim I'm a waste.

Rodgers12, last week you sent me 3 PMs in an hour all while I was offline, and as soon as I got back I responded, explaining I wasn't online and asking you to take it easy. We talked that Rodgers trade on Thursday, so I sit down now, after my holiday weekend to scan pics and check in with you on it and I see this thread!!!

BAMBAM
, sorry I put an offer in on your Packers lot last month and we didn't get a deal made, but by the time I was back on here my $$$ was gone on SCF. IT'S NOT LIKE WE MADE A DEAL and I didn't pay. If that were the case, I would 100% agree with you calling me a waste. But since that is not at all the case I really don't think that's fair. Not cool either.

I don't judge you guys and obviously we have different lives going on but I'm a Web Designer by trade so believe it or not, I'm really not online that much after hours because I sit infront of a computer ALL DAY already. PLUS, I'm a 32 year old guy who collects cards and visits sites like these as a HOBBY, not a religion. I TRY to get back to everyone's PM on here, but I mainly trade on SCF so I'm busy keeping up there. If sell anything I try to throw in free cards and if I buy anything, I literally pay INSTANTLY. Ask anyone I've dealt with.
__________________
Always looking for ANYTHING Aaron Rodgers!!! (especially oddball items)
iCollect: Packers Rookie Autos, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson and Reggie White
EL BUCKETO: http://www.photobucket.com/helmuttcards

Last edited by TheHelmutt; 09-06-2010 at 02:04 AM.
TheHelmutt is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 03:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
LincecumPC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rose Bowl
Posts: 10,780
Default

I haven't made any deals with helmutt but from what I have seen he is a polite guy and his feedback here and on SCF has been flawless. I will have to back him up on the "different lives" point as we all have different habits on signing onto our respective card forums and responding. Not everyone is going to respond within an hour or whatever time frame seems fast for you. We should all try to be a little more understanding of people's time as we all prioritize forums like these differently.

Also, if you're going to ream specifically on one member here, you better make sure it's legit. Otherwise it's borderline slanderous and uncalled for.
__________________
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Wudeverbro/library/?page=1
LF these Bowman Chrome autos: Trout, Harper, Buxton, Baez, Russell, McCutchen, Posey.
LincecumPC is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 03:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
pjnjjsdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pueblo, CO
Posts: 3,370
Default

I gotta say I just bought from him on SCF, and so far so good. Pretty good communication too.
__________________
http://s700.photobucket.com/user/pjnjjsdad/library/?sort=6&page=1
Collecting Tennessee Titans and Tom Brandstater
@HUSLSCAC on Twitter!
pjnjjsdad is online now  
Old 09-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,266
Default

Sorry Helmutt, guess I overreacted.

Most people on here though are enthusiasts, they're here at least once a day to check pm's or see what's going on. I can completely understand if your priorities lay elsewhere, but look around, see where you are and just realize, enthusiasts expect enthusiasts.

We talked Thursday, you're here Monday with a response - I don't honestly know many people on any board that wouldn't just assume you backed out or are ignoring after a 4 day break.

There's one simple solution, when you start a buy from someone or a trade with someone, just alert them right at the start you aren't on often. Because without warning, to just go days without a response - there's too many people doing that for the wrong reasons, so you're going to be assumed and lumped in with them.

Just let people know in advance and I think a lot of the issues people have with you would be completely diverted.

I believe your last message to me was " im going to bed, I'll get back to you tomorrow", had it said, ' I'm going to bed, I never really know when I'm gonna get a chance to get on here,but I am interested and will be on when I can be"

Bam, no issue. We're on the same page.

So again, sorry for the assumption of you, but meet us half way.
rodgers12 is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 05:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHelmutt View Post
Fellas, what gives? That's kind of crappy to pop on here and see my character on blast. Dang. As far as me being a bad trader, sure, it appears that I ignore PM, but I'm HONESTLY NEVER ON HERE. In most PMs I send on here say "sorry for the delay" if I'm getting back to someone, or "hit me up on SCF" if I initiate contact because that's where I do most of my trading. I understand your frustrations, but as far as me being a "waste" or a bad trader I'm truly offended. Honestly. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay since 2001, and I've been on SCF for less than a year and have 81 transactions with 100% positive feedback. Any trade I have every agreed on here has been PAID IN FULL and INSTANTLY. Any sales I have made on here, or anywhere, for that matter have been sent within a few days. - Pretty Weak to claim I'm a waste.


BAMBAM, sorry I put an offer in on your Packers lot last month and we didn't get a deal made, but by the time I was back on here my $$$ was gone on SCF. IT'S NOT LIKE WE MADE A DEAL and I didn't pay. If that were the case, I would 100% agree with you calling me a waste. But since that is not at all the case I really don't think that's fair. Not cool either.

I don't judge you guys and obviously we have different lives going on but I'm a Web Designer by trade so believe it or not, I'm really not online that much after hours because I sit infront of a computer ALL DAY already. PLUS, I'm a 32 year old guy who collects cards and visits sites like these as a HOBBY, not a religion. I TRY to get back to everyone's PM on here, but I mainly trade on SCF so I'm busy keeping up there. If sell anything I try to throw in free cards and if I buy anything, I literally pay INSTANTLY. Ask anyone I've dealt with.
"It's not like we made a deal ?" You sent an offer and I accepted it with my paypal address for you to send payment. What do you call that ? If you send a seller a best offer on fleabay and they accept it do you back out afterward ? To me that sounds like a deal especially since if anyone else were to ask about the cards after your offer, I'd would have told them it was pending and not available at this time. If you were to send payment the day after I accepted your offer and I told you it was sold, I think you'd have a problem with me. It's not like I didn't give you time to send ANY type of reply and I know for a fact you were on here numerous times after I sent you my acceptance of your offer. I didn't need your money then and I don't now but I also didn't need to have my time wasted by you either. It's just common courtesy and it wouldn't have taken long to say sorry I don't have the money to buy this now.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,266
Default

I have to agree, I think he's more used to SCF where you do a "trade proposal" so he doesn't feel obligated here since he can just say I'll take it, and then not - and not need to worry about negative feedback.

I guess his time is too important to inform us, I know you have to be one busy guy to not sign onto a website and write "no thanks", two words, that's rough and certainly asking a lot . I guess that's why he only has 5 feedback over the course of a year here. That speaks for itself in my eyes.

I reread his comment here and at first I tried seeing it his way, but honestly, the more I think about it, the more pompous it just seems he's coming off. Adding my 3rd person to the ignore list.
rodgers12 is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHelmutt View Post
[B] I TRY to get back to everyone's PM on here, but I mainly trade on SCF so I'm busy keeping up there. .
So maybe you shouldn't get into deals and trades here then? Wouldn't that make sense?

What you're basically telling us is this place to you, is an after-thought and we're supposed to accept that and wait for your majesty when you decide to give us the time of day. Unreal. And then you justify it with work, as if we don't hold jobs and have lives ourselves. You just seem very thoughtless.

Last edited by rodgers12; 09-06-2010 at 07:22 PM.
rodgers12 is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 10,115
Default

Ouch. Sounds like someone's been turned down by the ladies more than once.
oldgoldy97 is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Packerland, US
Posts: 17,364
Default

I can honestly say that I have dealt with Helmutt and he is a pretty stand up guy. I know he doesn't tend to be on Blowout very often.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
Jerel Worthy PC: http://tinyurl.com/worthy99
freethrowtommy is online now  
Old 09-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHelmutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twin Lakes, WI
Posts: 2,693
Default

Geez guys for real? This thread is malicious attack of calling me out because I didn't respond to a PM. 100% MY BAD for not getting back to you, But to start a thread about me specifically being a bum trader and a waste is pretty hurtful. I take this really seriously ESPECIALLY because I have 100% feedback across the board on multiple sites. I wasn't making excuses, I was just explain myself to you BAMBAM. But now 600+ views on this thread and you don't think it will effect trades with me now? C'mon man.

I have been nothing but courteous, polite and upfront with members on here. I always pay instantly, and ship out in 2 days max. I have never had a deal go bad on here or any other trading forum. If you made this thread about me not replying to PMS, that would be fine, but not about me being a bad trader or someone to 'look out' for on here.

Rodgers12: WHO ARE YOU to ask me not to come on this forum? (Didn't you just sign up in August?) It's not that I 'only' care about SCF, it's simply that it is the site I am on most. If I'm hunting down a card, I feel I have every right to look where I can to find it. I really didn't appreciate the insulting PMs and mention of my wife. I have never even traded with you or even attempted to trade with you so, SERIOUSLY, why are you complaining about me and bashing me publicly? Putting words in my mouth as if you have a clue.

The fact that I have so little activity on here is a positive, because I just stop by, enjoy the forum as another means to search for PC items, check out peoples box breaks and connect with other hobby guys. Other than that I stay in the background (on this site). I'm a courteous trader who doesn't 'flood' the forum with posts. I don't bump my threads a million times. I treat people with respect and pride myself on my 100% positive feedback, on here and other sites. I have never had a complaint...not one.
__________________
Always looking for ANYTHING Aaron Rodgers!!! (especially oddball items)
iCollect: Packers Rookie Autos, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson and Reggie White
EL BUCKETO: http://www.photobucket.com/helmuttcards

Last edited by TheHelmutt; 09-06-2010 at 10:30 PM.
TheHelmutt is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,266
Default

I never insulted your wife, don't make it sound like I did.

All I have said and continue to say is learn to get back to people in a decent amount of time or at least warn them ahead of time that you may not be around for a while. I'm sorry you find that insulting and can't grasp the idea of common courtesy.

And you backing out of deals from other members just solidifies in my mind, that you don't take this particular forum seriously.

And now you're crying that 600 people have viewed this thread and it has tainted your character? Well had you bought the card Bam was selling THAT YOU AGREED TO BUY, this thread would never have been made, so I suggest if you're blaming anyone it should be yourself.

Secondly, with 5 transactions over the course of a year (yes I've only been here one month and look at my feedback already) I don't think you need to worry much about any dealing, seems to happen about as often as you respond to PM's.
rodgers12 is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHelmutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twin Lakes, WI
Posts: 2,693
Default

For the record, both Rodgers12 an BamBam's posts insinuate that this has happened more than once, which it absolutely has not. I apologized for not PMing you back in a timely manner BamBam, multiple times here in this thread and in sincere PMs. Rodgers12 this literally has NOTHING to do with you.

I stand by my claim that this post is slanderous and way out of line. I take this hobby seriously and I hope my 100% flawless positive feedback from 680+ transactions across multiple trading outlets speaks for itself.
.
__________________
Always looking for ANYTHING Aaron Rodgers!!! (especially oddball items)
iCollect: Packers Rookie Autos, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson and Reggie White
EL BUCKETO: http://www.photobucket.com/helmuttcards

Last edited by TheHelmutt; 09-07-2010 at 01:44 AM.
TheHelmutt is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Austin Tx
Posts: 7,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHelmutt View Post
I stand by my claim that this post is slanderous and way out of line.
If their opinion of you is that you are a time waster and you did exactly what they say you did, its not slander.
__________________
Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
zdf123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,632
Default

I've dealt with Helmutt in the past on SCF, and it's honestly been the smoothest transaction i've ever had. Only 1 pm sent in the whole deal. My opinion on the whole situation is that rodgers12, you need to get a life; just because he can't be on here 24/7 like you expect so he can return your pms doesn't make him a bad trader at all and BAMBAM, i kind of see your side of things and it can be frustrating, but i don't think it was worth a whole thread to destroy his reputation at all.
__________________
http://s736.photobucket.com/home/zdf123/index
zdf123 is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Non Desert Land Arizona
Posts: 6,443
Default

my 2cents here is, this person posted in my boxbreak and I sent a PM on 8/24 and never heard back:

2010 R&S Break and 2009 Score Inscriptions Break

we all know you cannot compare how boards are run and how trades/sales/exchanges go down. But again just a little pm to say no thank at that price would have been nice. He isn't the only one here that doesn't respond but he has been called out at this point.

edit - I will not go onto SCF again so I guess I won't be dealing with him here at all. There is someone else posting in this thread that also owes me a response be it yes or no...
__________________
SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://www.comc.com/Users/azcentral_sports
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=AzPats10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10

Last edited by Cactuspies; 09-07-2010 at 05:07 PM. Reason: updated rant
Cactuspies is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdf123 View Post
I've dealt with Helmutt in the past on SCF, and it's honestly been the smoothest transaction i've ever had. Only 1 pm sent in the whole deal. My opinion on the whole situation is that rodgers12, you need to get a life; just because he can't be on here 24/7 like you expect so he can return your pms doesn't make him a bad trader at all and BAMBAM, i kind of see your side of things and it can be frustrating, but i don't think it was worth a whole thread to destroy his reputation at all.
That's fine that you and a couple others had smooth transactions with him, maybe he is a good guy but I can only go by what happened in my dealing with him. This section of the board was partly designed for those who have had bad dealings with another member in order to make others aware. As I said earlier, this isn't iTrader worthy but it is getting old on here with all the bad transactions happening more and more. As a member you reap what you sow and I told him that. I posted what happened in our deal and was 100% truthful. The fact that he said in his post that he is honestly never on here would be more acceptable to me if he didn't make offers in other threads on here for 4 consecutive days after he PM'd me and I replied. As I said, I could care less about the sale just have some common courtesy and don't BS me either.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
ChicagoCubsWS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Denver, IA
Posts: 5,090
Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
That's fine that you and a couple others had smooth transactions with him, maybe he is a good guy but I can only go by what happened in my dealing with him. This section of the board was partly designed for those who have had bad dealings with another member in order to make others aware. As I said earlier, this isn't iTrader worthy but it is getting old on here with all the bad transactions happening more and more. As a member you reap what you sow and I told him that. I posted what happened in our deal and was 100% truthful. The fact that he said in his post that he is honestly never on here would be more acceptable to me if he didn't make offers in other threads on here for 4 consecutive days after he PM'd me and I replied. As I said, I could care less about the sale just have some common courtesy and don't BS me either.
This is exactly what is wrong...if you say "im never on here", but people see you make offers and such throughout the time youre "never on", then they get pissed.

Simply PM a "no" and its done.
__________________
Collecting Cubs Prospects
ChicagoCubsWS is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 06:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHelmutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twin Lakes, WI
Posts: 2,693
Default

OK guys, I just went back through my PMs and responded to the (4) individual PMs in the past 7 weeks that were overlooked to apologize. Other than that, I have replied to every member on here. BamBam, I PM’d you instantly when I saw this thread and apologized, despite being upset about it’s existence.

We all know that in trading, your reputation is ALL we have to go by and I take mine very, very seriously. The fact that this thread exists weighs heavily on me, because it's completely uncalled for. If you say this happens to you as often as you claim, then why single me out in a thread publicaly?

If this thread were simply titled 'Helmutt didn’t reply to PMs' I would be fine with it. But you clearly reference me unrightfully as "someone not to deal with" – despite my flawless feedback across the board.
.
__________________
Always looking for ANYTHING Aaron Rodgers!!! (especially oddball items)
iCollect: Packers Rookie Autos, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson and Reggie White
EL BUCKETO: http://www.photobucket.com/helmuttcards
TheHelmutt is offline  
Old 09-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
ChicagoCubsWS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Denver, IA
Posts: 5,090
Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHelmutt View Post
OK guys, I just went back through my PMs and responded to the (4) individual PMs in the past 7 weeks that were overlooked to apologize. Other than that, I have replied to every member on here. BamBam, I PMd you instantly when I saw this thread and apologized, despite being upset about its existence.

We all know that in trading, your reputation is ALL we have to go by and I take mine very, very seriously. The fact that this thread exists weighs heavily on me, because it's completely uncalled for. If you say this happens to you as often as you claim, then why single me out in a thread publicaly?

If this thread were simply titled 'Helmutt didnt reply to PMs' I would be fine with it. But you clearly reference me unrightfully as "someone not to deal with" despite my flawless feedback across the board.
.
No one cares about feedback from other sites. This is not other sites. Until you get good enough feedback on here, no one will care.

FYI, everytime you get a PM, you get an email. So I really don't think it is that hard to check your email and see "oh, I have a PM on Blowout, ill go respond."
__________________
Collecting Cubs Prospects
ChicagoCubsWS is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.