Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default My transaction with ChasK510

Purchased a Massaquoi Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Auto from him and sent him 40 bucks on 8/4/10. Have contacted him several times asking about the status or tracking with no luck. On 8/24/10 he says item has been shipped, I ask for tracking, 10 days later no card and no tracking number. This was the last time he has contacted me, dispute with paypal was filed and then escalated on 8/29/10 and he still has not contacted me to make right with refund or let me know the tracking #

Almost a month later and no card, he always makes the excuse that he is setting up his dorm room, but one month is absurd. I try to treat those who buy from me like I wish to be treated and usually ship card same day and no later than the next day after payment.

I choose not to leave a negative at this time as he will just leave one for me even though I paid the same day I said I would. I have laid all the information out there to let members here make their own determination based on my terrible experience with this seller to either stay away or not.
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think a negative is necessary stating the facts and dates you posted. The burden of proof will be up to him and a mod can deal with retaliatory feedback. Too many people getting ripped off lately!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Yeah, true do not want someone else going through this when there are others here who are professional and easy to work with.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Just to update, I opened claim, escalated it same day. ChasK did not respond during the 10 days. Refund will be in this evening, I would definitely avoid this seller and I also left him negative feedback to forewarn everyone else