Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdsdynasty View Post
Codes were sent guys. I was out of town on business for a few days and the codes were up at my Card Shop. So just for the info for you guys who really need to dig into others business. I got into town at 9:15 pm last night went to my store and got the codes. When I got home I spent some time with my wife and daughter and went to bed. This morning I got up @ 7;15 and took my daughter to school. upon arriving at home I got online and enjoyed the nice read that has been started about me. After that I sent the codes off as promised and appologized for the delay. The other business I own besides my Card Shop gets me called out of town with little or no notice and I had to leave ASAP. My appologies to all and hopefully now the world is back in allignment. Thanks, Wheeler for having my back as one of the members on here who actually knows me. Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone, but I felt that I should have the opportunity to explain myself.
Case closed in my opinion but to my knowledge you haven't addressed the fact you were online when he PM'ed you. Not to say there isn't a good explanation or that you even have to give one but put yourself in their shoes. PM'ed you when you were online and once he did you got off. That doesn't look good and for other members to, in a sense, support him and his efforts are nothing less than honorable. I get the fact you made everything alright and that's great to hear but you have to understand this thread. If not then you've never been on the other side of this kind of transaction.
louieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #27 (permalink)

I figured there was a good explanation for it, just too many assumptions and jumping to conclusions!!!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #28 (permalink)

Just for my two cents about PMing somebody who is "online" and not getting a response, like fish said earlier, my computer automatically logs me in here when I turn it on and sometimes I am doing other things so I don't actually get the pms until later. Also sometimes life calls and I have to go do things and dont shut down my computer which means that I will still appear online but can't magically answer any new pms. I know it's frustrating when you're waiting for a PM but I think we need to probably relax a little bit in general when seeing that someone is online but hasn't responded to our messages yet.

Bucket (under construction) http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab252/golfinglegend/
golfinglegend67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinglegend67 View Post
Just for my two cents about PMing somebody who is "online" and not getting a response, like fish said earlier, my computer automatically logs me in here when I turn it on and sometimes I am doing other things so I don't actually get the pms until later. Also sometimes life calls and I have to go do things and dont shut down my computer which means that I will still appear online but can't magically answer any new pms. I know it's frustrating when you're waiting for a PM but I think we need to probably relax a little bit in general when seeing that someone is online but hasn't responded to our messages yet.
Or just stop paying with paypal gift.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

Thansk for the response from everyone. We all have our opinion and that is our right. When it comes down to it the deal was completed and I told him I understood his frustration. Sometimes other things have to come first and I was basically out of touch for a few days. My computer does leave me logged in unless I log out and I assume thats what happened. The most important thing is that we are both happy now.
bigdsdynasty is offline   Reply With Quote