Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE

MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lot of various items grouped together in package deal

I have decided if anyone is interested, that I am going to lump all the items I have listed in mass group deal. altogether bought seperate they would total 900 dollars, but will do everything for a rate of 650 OBO

These include the following:

2 St. Louis Rams game used jerseys.

1 1999 Rams replica super bowl ring

1 2001 Rams replica NFC championship ring

1 Candice Michelle WWE event worn Bikini Bottoms

A big lot of the following cards

Benchwarmer auto cards

Benchwarmer swatch cards

Rams Auto cards

Rams Game used cards

Star Trek auto cards

Star Trek costume worn cards

Babylon 5 Costume worn cards.

I will be posting pictures soon, in the meantime you can look up my prior postings, and see all the items included in this. Thank you for any interest

camtheram91@yahoo.com

Jack
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Pics added of items that are in this lot

pics of itmes, more to be on nesxt post
Attached Thumbnails
Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-csu-jer-010.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-csu-jer-013.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-csu-jer-016.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-csu-jer-020.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-candice-1.jpg  

Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-candice-2.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-candice-4.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams-sb-ring.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams-nfc-ring-1.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-bsg-cost-4.jpg  

Old 07-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default more pics of itmes

additional pictures to be attached with other cards
Attached Thumbnails
Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-st-bw-1.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-st-bw-2.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default more pics of itmes in this lot

Again all these items in this lot I am offering for the flat rate of 650 dollars or OBO. I also have a about 20 adult 8 x 10 autographed pictures, and adult autpgrahed cards. if interested in those to be wrapped up in this deal, let me know and we can work out a price to include them in, if you want pictures of these items, let me know your email. and i can send them to you .
Attached Thumbnails
Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams1.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams2.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams3.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams4.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams6.jpg  

Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams7.jpg   Lot of various items grouped together in package deal-rams8.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default package deal is now altered

The candice michelle wwe event worn item, and the adult autograph 8 x 10 pictures have been traded in a deal. the other items are still available I will figure out another asking price on those items