Blowout Cards Forums
Top Shelf

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE

MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
For current players, I just use the team address.

i have to ask..because i do ttm....i sent out 50 2 months ago, so far im at 22 successes/ 1 failure...
do you have a knowledge of who signs and who doesnt and return times or are you just sending out to the player c/o team for any requests you get..i gotta say if thats the case thats not right......if someone gives you a list of players, do you charge them and send them all out regardless of who the player is, or do you tell them, "this guy doesnt sign" so i wont send to him..hence your not charging people for nothing.....???
Old 10-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roc21 View Post
i have to ask..because i do ttm....i sent out 50 2 months ago, so far im at 22 successes/ 1 failure...
do you have a knowledge of who signs and who doesnt and return times or are you just sending out to the player c/o team for any requests you get..i gotta say if thats the case thats not right......if someone gives you a list of players, do you charge them and send them all out regardless of who the player is, or do you tell them, "this guy doesnt sign" so i wont send to him..hence your not charging people for nothing.....???
Not to but in, but I think your best bet is to look here:

TTM Auto - Blowout Cards Forums

and here:

SportsCollectors.Net - Sports Autograph Resource and Community

Even if others have successes, Josie shouldn't be responsible for someone who doesn't sign. It's not up to her who signs and who doesn't. But for $3, to have a handwritten letter (which should up your success rate), and not have to worry about the cards/stamps is a da*n good deal IMHO. It should be up to you who you want to risk sending to - to put Josie in that spot for bascially making a buck a letter is ridiculous. I think it's crazy she takes her time to even TRY and research if someone signs for you. If you have to ask - do the research yourself first before even contacting her.

SHE'S DOING THIS FOR A BUCK A PIECE GUYS - YOU CAN GOOGLE IF THEY SIGN AS EASY AS SHE CAN.
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
Not to but in, but I think your best bet is to look here:

TTM Auto - Blowout Cards Forums

and here:

SportsCollectors.Net - Sports Autograph Resource and Community

Even if others have successes, Josie shouldn't be responsible for someone who doesn't sign. It's not up to her who signs and who doesn't. But for $3, to have a handwritten letter (which should up your success rate), and not have to worry about the cards/stamps is a da*n good deal IMHO. It should be up to you who you want to risk sending to - to put Josie in that spot for bascially making a buck a letter is ridiculous. I think it's crazy she takes her time to even TRY and research if someone signs for you. If you have to ask - do the research yourself first before even contacting her.

SHE'S DOING THIS FOR A BUCK A PIECE GUYS - YOU CAN GOOGLE IF THEY SIGN AS EASY AS SHE CAN.
yea, i have a thread on the ttm forum...
i hear ya, didnt want to come across as attacking, i just think she should know and inform...i mean, i know of about 30+ definites in football.if someone gives her $3 and says," i want tom brady"...well thats a waste of $ and time.. cause your not getting an autograph ttm from him...but hey, more power to ya, making $2(not 1) to write a note....just my opinion, not looking to start a war over this
Old 10-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #29 (permalink)

just depends.....would you waste your time on Aaron Rodgers or Calvin Johnson??I bet you wouldn't. I did, however, and it paid off. sometimes it pays to roll the dice. and to get a handwritten letter in a womans writing is well worth $3a pop.
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roc21 View Post
Great question. I actually did some research for someone and told them who typically doesn't sign and who does. I am willing to try anyone they would like me to. I also did report on return time. Some people are willing to take the risk. I am just responsible for writing the letter and sending out the cards. I do put thought into the letters and research the person I am writing to.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
just depends.....would you waste your time on Aaron Rodgers or Calvin Johnson??I bet you wouldn't. I did, however, and it paid off. sometimes it pays to roll the dice. and to get a handwritten letter in a womans writing is well worth $3a pop.
Thank you! Plus, I use really nice stationary!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Thank you! Plus, I use really nice stationary!
heard that, lmk on thsoe SIs! ( Sports Illustrateds ) lol
Old 10-06-2012, 02:41 AM   #33 (permalink)

Ian Kinsler sends back an oversized card/photo with a facsimile signature and send back your cards unsigned.

What's a "Light the Night" team?
Old 10-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrod2010 View Post
heard that, lmk on thsoe SIs! ( Sports Illustrateds ) lol
Hey. Sorry, it is taking me longer to get the post office then orginally planned. I want to take it in to have them weigh it plus I want to find the perfect size enevelope. Thank you for your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by possom813 View Post
Ian Kinsler sends back an oversized card/photo with a facsimile signature and send back your cards unsigned.

What's a "Light the Night" team?
Light the Night is an annual walk held by the Leukemia and Lyphoma Society to raise funds to fight against blood cancers. I am a team captian and was this year's honored hero for the Lancaster, PA walk. It was pretty awesome.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #35 (permalink)

I am currently accepting 1 more order of 10 cards or less. Also, I have football cards available to be sent out if you don't have a card but want a player. Please let me know who you are looking for. Thank you.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #36 (permalink)

Tuesday bump! Just got some new stationary in! Can currently take one more order of 10 cards or less. Thank you.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #37 (permalink)

Almost done with my first order. I can now take two orders of 10-15 cards each. I can also take smaller orders. No order size is too small. I have a wide variety of football cards if you don't have your own. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #38 (permalink)

Friday evening bump. Thank you.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #39 (permalink)

Saturday bump. I just bought some new nice blue (manly) stationary. Please let me know what you are intrested in. I offer discounts for multiple quantaties. Thank you.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #40 (permalink)

how much would you charge for 8x10s to be sent?
Old 10-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwechampion619 View Post
how much would you charge for 8x10s to be sent?
I will have to get back to you on that. I am unsure of the exact postage needed. I think it is .64 per envelope. I will let you know. Thank you.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #42 (permalink)

Sunday bump. Pricing added for 8x10s. Thank you.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #43 (permalink)

This is PH∞§¢ing BRILLIANT!!!!!

You might want to add to the NOT guaranteed section an example of what Will Clark and some other pros do, and not send back all your cards or items. Some of these people take it upon themselves to keep treasures for their own collections.
Texas Brave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Brave13 View Post
This is PH∞§¢ing BRILLIANT!!!!!

You might want to add to the NOT guaranteed section an example of what Will Clark and some other pros do, and not send back all your cards or items. Some of these people take it upon themselves to keep treasures for their own collections.
Thank you! That is a great suggestion.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #45 (permalink)

Currently taking 2 orders. Please let me know if you have any interest. Thank you.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #46 (permalink)

Taking requests. Thank you.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #47 (permalink)

I completed an order on October 18th and 2/13 cards have already come back signed! (to the buyer, not me)

Please let me know if you want an order! Thank you.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #48 (permalink)

Friday bump! Thank you!
Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #49 (permalink)

Can you do nonsports people as well? There are several people from allen and ginter that I have base cards that I would love to get Signed. Couple of examples are Cheryl Burke, and Ken Jennings (guy from jeopardy).
dannyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyman View Post
Can you do nonsports people as well? There are several people from allen and ginter that I have base cards that I would love to get Signed. Couple of examples are Cheryl Burke, and Ken Jennings (guy from jeopardy).
I am always willing to try. I will look at my auto forum I am a part of and let you know if they sing TTM requests. I should have some time to look this weekend and send you a PM. Thank you.