Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE

MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Selling (2) Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Consoles (Trades may be accepted)

I have a couple of these on reserve, wondering if anyone is interested in one before they both hit eBay.

$600 + Shipping

Offer is good till October 7th.

Payment must be recieved on or before October 7.

Only accepting Verified PayPal payment and will only ship to the lower 48.

I'm willing to entertain serious trades but only big basketball names, Durant/Jordan/Kobe/Lebron. May look at big name baseball HOF'ers too. Please no lots.

Feel free to PM if you dont want your offer out in the open. Please dont clog up my thread if you dont like the price.

Thank you.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

Bump for views
Old 09-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #3 (permalink)

no offense but i dont think anyone is going to risk paying almost double more than 45 days before it releases because they would be screwed if you never send
gatordeve86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordeve86 View Post
no offense but i dont think anyone is going to risk paying almost double more than 45 days before it releases because they would be screwed if you never send

Amazing that is around the 45th day.....

Old 09-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordeve86 View Post
Winner winner chicken dinner
Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #6 (permalink)

I love his eBay description for one of these:

This is already reserved, ticket in hand, check my picture!

I am the second (#2) person to reserve this unit at one of my local Gamestop stores. I was told by the clerk that 2 (two) systems come in a box, so that’s as close as you can get to guaranteed on release day!

1. If you think the store is only getting 2 in your just retarded

The system is scheduled to release on Nov. 18, 2012 which is a Sunday; IF the system does in fact arrive on Sunday I will mail it out first thing (Nov. 19th) Monday morning. There is always a chance it may be delayed and any auction GUARANTEEING this is not trustworthy and is completely unrealistic. While the chances of a delay are almost non-existent, I have to be real and upfront about it.

I’ll ship using your choice of carrier, have it professionally packaged, insured for the Buy It Now amount, with signature confirmation, 1 day shipping…. for absolutely FREE!

This will be THE toy for Christmas 2012, and to think you will have it in your possession before Black Friday?!

2. It releases the weekend before Black Friday and should be sold our before that rush anyways

Once we get closer to Black Friday and Christmas time, these premium systems will undoubtedly sell for at least this much and probably even more, this is a revolutionary new console that puts a screen in your hand!

Be the hero this Christmas without the hassle and stress of standing in line. If you’re thinking about preordering, you’re probably too late. I was there MINUTES after they just learned how to take reserves and there was already a line forming. It’s not hard to believe this is happening all over the country at this point.

3. Be the Hero (save the cheerleader)

This price gets you this premium service and allows me to prepay in full so I can walk in, show my receipt and walk out with your console on launch date, avoiding a line and standing around in a potentially hostile crowd.

4. Question is can you afford them if no one buys them from you? Then your stuck with them

I will keep in constant contact with you if anything should change and let you know the status of where we are with regard to the unit. This price also covers my gas, time and energy required to make this process as seamless and easy for you as possible.

4. Pretty sure that's against eBay rules
Old 09-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Oh this son of a beach is trying to pull a fast one.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #8 (permalink)

I modified the auction to curb the criticism.

I have the means to pay for this, in fact I'm paying the remaining balance today. I've sold system pre-orders before, no chance of me being stuck with them, if I dont get what I want in profit, I'll simply return it.

I mean, is everyone a trickster on ebay? This is how it goes, soon as these things are on preorder the tickets go up on the ebay, I dont understand whats with the 45 days either?

I'm asking less then double price, and people are willing to pay much more then double, feel free to browse completed auctions. I'm including 1 day shipping friends....anyone have a clue what that costs from NY to CA?! I'm also having it professionally packed and getting every option available (sig conf, ins, etc) I have to build in $100 buffer, then 12% ebay fees leaves me with a 100-200 dollars profit TOPS. So lets relax about that.

This community is paranoid as S%^t, you guys kill me. Look at completed and on going sales on ebay, I'll certainly get this price. I also have 100% feedback for years of transactions, I dont mess around. I wrote a wall of text to describe everything in detail and there are still people that love to figure out a way in their minds to make a negetive comment.

I specifically asked to keep that out of this thread. If you dont want it or have a LEGIT concern, please stay out.

Last edited by Mendo; 10-01-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Mendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

This tickles me-
There are also no refunds being offered due to the rarity of this unit, all sales are final.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

When the original Wii released and WiiMania was sweeping the nation, you know what I did? I waited two months, then walked into a Wal-Mart and bought one, right off the shelf if you can imagine that. Saved me money, time and blood pressure medication.

Honestly, good luck with your auctions. I'm sure you'll do fine.

bucket - http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/SquirrelyThings/library
Super8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

^Thanks. Still for sale, although not through eBay as the item does not release within 30 days. On October 18th these go back online.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo View Post
I modified the auction to curb the criticism.

I have the means to pay for this, in fact I'm paying the remaining balance today. I've sold system pre-orders before, no chance of me being stuck with them, if I dont get what I want in profit, I'll simply return it.I mean, is everyone a trickster on ebay? This is how it goes, soon as these things are on preorder the tickets go up on the ebay, I dont understand whats with the 45 days either?

I'm asking less then double price, and people are willing to pay much more then double, feel free to browse completed auctions. I'm including 1 day shipping friends....anyone have a clue what that costs from NY to CA?! I'm also having it professionally packed and getting every option available (sig conf, ins, etc) I have to build in $100 buffer, then 12% ebay fees leaves me with a 100-200 dollars profit TOPS. So lets relax about that.

This community is paranoid as S%^t, you guys kill me. Look at completed and on going sales on ebay, I'll certainly get this price. I also have 100% feedback for years of transactions, I dont mess around. I wrote a wall of text to describe everything in detail and there are still people that love to figure out a way in their minds to make a negetive comment.

I specifically asked to keep that out of this thread. If you dont want it or have a LEGIT concern, please stay out.
Just the fact that you sound greedy makes me not want to do business with you.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
Just the fact that you sound greedy makes me not want to do business with you.
Agreed. I was about to say I'll take them and then I read the type of person you are OP.

Pass...
Old 10-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

who cares... NINTENDO sucks...
Old 10-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #15 (permalink)

One of these times, I wish the product would completely eat it and all these "prospectors" would be stuck with inventory they can't sell. Maybe, people would become a little more gun shy about buying up pre-orders to flip. I don't blame a guy for trying to make a profit. I blame the consumer for getting suckered into plating 2-3x MSRP on something they will be able to pick up off the shelves in a couple months anyways. Beyond that, it creates unrealistic demand. I don't see this thing taking off like the Wii did, but I could very well be wrong.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
One of these times, I wish the product would completely eat it and all these "prospectors" would be stuck with inventory they can't sell. Maybe, people would become a little more gun shy about buying up pre-orders to flip. I don't blame a guy for trying to make a profit. I blame the consumer for getting suckered into plating 2-3x MSRP on something they will be able to pick up off the shelves in a couple months anyways. Beyond that, it creates unrealistic demand. I don't see this thing taking off like the Wii did, but I could very well be wrong.
Easy to return stuff that doesn't sell. A lot of people did that with the iPad 3. There were many reports of people returning 10-20 at a time a few days after release. There's very little financial risk.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Easy to return stuff that doesn't sell. A lot of people did that with the iPad 3. There were many reports of people returning 10-20 at a time a few days after release. There's very little financial risk.
What I really don't like about this is it sometimes creates a sense that a product is in shorter supply then it really is. Meanwhile, the 10-20 people who waited in line to buy their iPads have to buy wait a day or two to pick them up if these prospectors bought up all remaining stock.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
What I really don't like about this is it sometimes creates a sense that a product is in shorter supply then it really is. Meanwhile, the 10-20 people who waited in line to buy their iPads have to buy wait a day or two to pick them up if these prospectors bought up all remaining stock.
I agree with a lot of what you have said before but this is wrong for many releases. Specifically, take the Wii. Nintendo did not create shortages on release. They simply could not make the machines fast enough. This shortage lasted a long time.

Similarly to many Apple products. If Apple could have double the amount of product available on release day, they would. The logistics of shipping 1 million, 3 million, 4 million product for a release is staggering. And, it doesn't get better immediately.

Consider that for something like the iPad mini. If Apple had double the units available, they would have sold out not too much longer after they did. Most of those are not going to flippers. The market simply demands a huge amount of them.
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #19 (permalink)

are these deluxe editions that rare? I already pre-ordered 10 of them and can get more.
reignman33 is offline   Reply With Quote