Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE

MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FS: Houston Rockets Tickets

I bought a pair of season tickets this year. I don't think I'll make it to all the games due to my variable work schedule.

They are in Section 124, Row 23. Any Houston residents or visitors interested? I received them via my Flash Seats account which is promoted by the Rockets, so you don't have to worry about being scammed.

I'm open to using PayPal Goods for payment, and then transfering to your account or I can just use the Flash Seats Marketplace, but the buyers need to pay a convenience fee (not my decision).

I can definitively say that I will make every effort to go to the following games: Lakers/Celtics/Heats/Knicks and maybe Mavs and Thunder, but the others are most likely up for grabs. This includes preseason games with the first being Friday, October 12th against the Hornets.

Please PM me if you need some. It's a good way to go to games w/o paying that ridiculous $15-25 convenience fee.

Thanks!!

Last edited by DsBaka; 10-08-2012 at 12:45 PM.
DsBaka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

How much do these seats go for?
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

The regular price for these seats are $75 each.

Thanks
Old 10-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsBaka View Post
I bought a pair of season tickets this year. I don't think I'll make it to all the games due to my variable work schedule.

They are in Section 124, Row 23. Any Houston residents or visitors interested? I received them via my Flash Seats account which is promoted by the Rockets, so you don't have to worry about being scammed.

I'm open to using PayPal Goods for payment, and then transfering to your account or I can just use the Flash Seats Marketplace, but the buyers need to pay a convenience fee (not my decision).

I can definitively say that I will make every effort to go to the following games: Lakers/Celtics/Heats/Knicks and maybe Mavs and Thunder, but the others are most likely up for grabs. This includes preseason games with the first being Friday, October 12th against the Hornets.

Please PM me if you need some. It's a good way to go to games w/o paying that ridiculous $15-25 convenience fee.

Thanks!!
Well you just got me all exited for nothing. The rest of the games are against bum teams.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Just because I will try, it doesn't me I will be able to. Who wouldn't try to go to the big games? It doesn't hurt to ask me if they are available closer to gameday though.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:02 AM   #6 (permalink)

Are these lower bowl seating? I be interested in a couple games, do you have the schedule?
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
Old 10-09-2012, 02:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

Look at this website: Houston Rockets

It basically shows you the view. I think it's considered Lower End Corner or something like that.

Schedule: http://www.houstontoyotacenter.com/e...p?type=rockets

Also, I will only sell in pairs. I don't think I made that clear.

Thanks!!
Old 10-09-2012, 06:42 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsBaka View Post
Just because I will try, it doesn't me I will be able to. Who wouldn't try to go to the big games? It doesn't hurt to ask me if they are available closer to gameday though.
Sounds good, I'd love to get a chance at Heat and Lakers game. My Co worker is from LA so i know we'd have a blast and my best friend has a man crush on LeBron so he'd definitely be game for it.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Bump to the top!!
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Any interest?
Old 10-24-2012, 01:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

Almost time for the season!!

Bump.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:25 AM   #12 (permalink)

Have you figured out if you'll be able to make the heat game on Nov.12?
Old 10-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #13 (permalink)

Yea. I'm going. Can't wait. Sorry. Try making a few offers on FlashSeats Marketplace. Is the game even sold out?

With that stupid Comcast dispute, I can't even watch the Rockets on TV since I have DirecTV which I need to watch Sunday Ticket =\
Old 10-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

To The Top
Old 10-26-2012, 03:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

Going to the Thunder game?
Old 01-06-2013, 01:55 AM   #16 (permalink)

Forgot about this thread. I went to the Thunder game. It was terrible.