Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE

MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default 10 Pre 1921 Morgan Dollars GREAT DEAL

240$ DLVD!!!!!!!!
Daniel00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

are they Culls ?
Old 11-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
are they Culls ?
Sorry, What are Culls?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Cull coins are coins that most collectors wouldn't be interested in due to exceedingly poor condition.
I ask since you do not post many images
Old 11-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Cull coins are coins that most collectors wouldn't be interested in due to exceedingly poor condition.
I ask since you do not post many images
I'll give you a link to a thread with a scan of some of them.. Im no expert but I think they are all xf-au
Old 11-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel00 View Post
I'll give you a link to a thread with a scan of some of them.. Im no expert but I think they are all xf-au
I'm curious... you're not an expert but you're trying to unload like $10 to $15 thousand worth of coins...
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
I'm curious... you're not an expert but you're trying to unload like $10 to $15 thousand worth of coins...
10-15,000$ worth of coins. Show me where you get this information? at most I have 2-3k worth of coins?

And by saying Im not an expert I mean that I dont have an expertise in the field of coin grading, so I can't give exact coin grades..

There is part of this forum you can go to, its called member trade/sales feedback, its a great place for "curious" people/trolls like yourself. Give it a gander.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Well, TBH, you did try to list a coin for 10k and that gives credit to his initial remark

Also, Nicis protecting people, giving notice and implying caution. he isn't trolling.
You also have a nasty habit of attacking questions or concerns, and that can make something that could easily be defused into something that makes you oput to be not on the level
Do as you please, but keep in mind this isn;t in-person and unlike local reputations, online forum reputations can echo a hell of a lot worse on mere speculation
Btw,ty for the price and pics earlier.
Good price, just not worth the hassle for me to make 40.00 on the flip. If you end up with 60 or More Morgans in 1 lot, let me know
Old 11-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Well, TBH, you did try to list a coin for 10k and that gives credit to his initial remark

Also, Nicis protecting people, giving notice and implying caution. he isn't trolling.
You also have a nasty habit of attacking questions or concerns, and that can make something that could easily be defused into something that makes you oput to be not on the level
Do as you please, but keep in mind this isn;t in-person and unlike local reputations, online forum reputations can echo a hell of a lot worse on mere speculation
Btw,ty for the price and pics earlier.
Good price, just not worth the hassle for me to make 40.00 on the flip. If you end up with 60 or More Morgans in 1 lot, let me know
You gotta see where Im coming from though. A lot of these guys on here do simply just troll all kinds of threads. ALso, the 10k value on that coin was just there because I had to put a price on it.

NP on the lot, I actually just sold them. Im trying to sell my junk silver to buy .999 bullion.

Take care man.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #10 (permalink)

yes buy his stuff so he can buy my stuff...
Old 11-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel00 View Post
10-15,000$ worth of coins. Show me where you get this information? at most I have 2-3k worth of coins?

And by saying Im not an expert I mean that I dont have an expertise in the field of coin grading, so I can't give exact coin grades..

There is part of this forum you can go to, its called member trade/sales feedback, its a great place for "curious" people/trolls like yourself. Give it a gander.
Yeah sorry, I don't troll your threads. I asked a legitimate question. You had a $10k coin listed not too long ago which, by my math makes your total listings $10k - $15k.

As gibberish said, there is no need to lash out at legitimate questions, especially when they are asked decently.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Hi
Are these still available? I want them - hava scan? I can't see it.
Thx
Eskimokissers is offline   Reply With Quote