Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE

MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Item sold please remove. Thanks!

I've got a pair of Jordan XI IE (International Edition) for sale. I wore them a handful of times, but don't lime the way they fit compared to other IE's. The only flaw is yellow soles, which comes with age on most XI. These are size 10.5 and will ship to your door for $75 delivered.#@

Last edited by Freewheelburnin; 03-08-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Freewheelburnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

No Way those are NDS. That yellowing make them a 7/10 at best.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
No Way those are NDS. That yellowing make them a 7/10 at best.
Listen kiddo I've been collecting shoes since 1994. I know what the terms are and what they mean. The yellow has nothing to do with the amount of wear. I don't have a nice big cool room to keep my shoes in to prevent yellowing. It comes with the territory of the XI and other clear soled shoes. Now I'm going to go jump in all of your threads and be a c*ck waffle. Run along now.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freewheelburnin View Post
Listen kiddo I've been collecting shoes since 1994. I know what the terms are and what they mean. The yellow has nothing to do with the amount of wear. I don't have a nice big cool room to keep my shoes in to prevent yellowing. It comes with the territory of the XI and other clear soled shoes. Now I'm going to go jump in all of your threads and be a c*ck waffle. Run along now.
Doesn't matter about "wear" Its the condition of the shoes. A yellowing sole affects the value of a shoe. For everybody wondering i will post a picture of the shoes and how the soles are supposed to look. What if i had a DS pair of Jordan's in the box and somebody stepped on them while in the box and caused creasing? That's not wear? That doesn't affect the value? Don't call me "kiddo" either I'm not your "kid" or "child".

EDIT: Picture posted of these DS

Last edited by Niels50; 03-08-2013 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Doesn't matter about "wear" Its the condition of the shoes. A yellowing sole affects the value of a shoe. For everybody wondering i will post a picture of the shoes and how the soles are supposed to look. What if i had a DS pair of Jordan's in the box and somebody stepped on them while in the box and caused creasing? That's not wear? That doesn't affect the value? Don't call me "kiddo" either I'm not your "kid" or "child".

EDIT: Picture posted of these DS

Quit acting like one then, this is the second shoe thread i read in a few days where you come in and bash on someone's thread (the other being the LBJ Cork shoe thread) if you don't like what you see simply move along no need to sh!t on someone's FS thread.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Quit acting like one then, this is the second shoe thread i read in a few days where you come in and bash on someone's thread (the other being the LBJ Cork shoe thread) if you don't like what you see simply move along no need to sh!t on someone's FS thread.
Ok. I'll sell you a card for eBay pricing and tell you its dented on a corner after i ship it. Sounds fair.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok. I'll sell you a card for eBay pricing and tell you its dented on a corner after i ship it. Sounds fair.
He's not lying about the shoe, he has a damn picture of what he's selling you in the OP and states the soles are yellowing and that they've been worn a handful of times. If someone still buys it after clearly seeing the yellowing sole in the pic and reading his description then how is he in the wrong.

Your analogy makes no sense, if you had a pic of the card and i still bought it seeing that the corner is dented clear as day I'm the dumbass for buying it. Move along kiddo!

Last edited by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD; 03-08-2013 at 02:14 AM.
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
He's not lying about the shoe, he has a damn picture of what he's selling you in the OP and states the soles are yellowing and that they've been worn a handful of times. If someone still buys it after clearly seeing the yellowing sole in the pic and reading his description then how is he in the wrong.

Your analogy makes no sense, if you had a pic of the card and i still bought it seeing that the corner is dented clear as day I'm the dumbass for buying it. Move along kiddo!
"Kiddo" Thanks man You being adult shows you obviously know what you're talking about .
Old 03-08-2013, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
"Kiddo" Thanks man You being adult shows you obviously know what you're talking about .
Lol kiddo!!!!! Both of those guys are right and you being a kiddo means your WRONG!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
^^^^ this clearly shows you don't have an argument to defend your childish remarks in both this and the other thread.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

All im saying is these are not nds.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey boss here's a tip from a fellow sneakerhead to prevent yellowing if you didnt already know:

keep'em in ziplock bags with as little air in the bag as possible to help lower the yellowing on your kicks or if you wanna keep'em in the box take the paper out and keep a couple small Silica packets in the box. They help by taking moisture out of the air.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

BINGO

ive had my wolf grey 5's for a little over a year and there's no yellowing, i also have my shoes in my basement with a dehumidifier

nice shoes, the 11's are next on my list

Quote:
Hey boss here's a tip from a fellow sneakerhead to prevent yellowing if you didnt already know:

keep'em in ziplock bags with as little air in the bag as possible to help lower the yellowing on your kicks or if you wanna keep'em in the box take the paper out and keep a couple small Silica packets in the box. They help by taking moisture out of the air.
bkovach06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Thank you gentleman for setting this moron straight. He's likely a 2012 'sneakerhead' (hate that term), with ten pairs. Once again I've been collecting shoes since '94, I know how to define my shoes.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you gentleman for setting this moron straight. He's likely a 2012 'sneakerhead' (hate that term), with ten pairs. Once again I've been collecting shoes since '94, I know how to define my shoes.
Moron? I never called you any names yet im the child? Haha 2012 sneakerhead? Please lets compare shoe knowledge?