Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE

MISC BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default NIB Samsung Galaxy White Frost S4 IV (Sprint)

Wife came home with a NIB Samsung Galaxy White Frost S4 IV (Sprint)

I'm an Apple guy and honestly not open to change at this point. Gauging interest here because I dont want to put it on the bay with all the recent PP scamming.

I'd be open to a decent sports card lot for the phone. Value based on Ebay is weird. From $500 to over $900 in some instances. I'm no phone geek so maybe someone can educate me.

Phone is brand new in box with receipt to prove. Drop me a PM if anyone is interested. I could probably have it unlocked if someone requested. Its around $25 locally.
UD40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UD40 View Post
Wife came home with a NIB Samsung Galaxy White Frost S4 IV (Sprint)

I'm an Apple guy and honestly not open to change at this point. Gauging interest here because I dont want to put it on the bay with all the recent PP scamming.

I'd be open to a decent sports card lot for the phone. Value based on Ebay is weird. From $500 to over $900 in some instances. I'm no phone geek so maybe someone can educate me.

Phone is brand new in box with receipt to prove. Drop me a PM if anyone is interested. I could probably have it unlocked if someone requested. Its around $25 locally.
I might be interested if it could be used with any service and Sprint is willing to unlock it for you. As far as trading you would need to check my COMC port as I could always have anything sent directly to you from there.

Buying 2002-03 BAP Signature Series Short Print autos I need.
I can always be contacted through AOL.com
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsrus1 View Post
I might be interested if it could be used with any service and Sprint is willing to unlock it for you. As far as trading you would need to check my COMC port as I could always have anything sent directly to you from there.
You have some very nice cards I wouldn't mind owning. Drop me a PM with how much you'd be willing to trade towards it.

Sprint will not unlock it for anyone. You'd have to go to any local mom & pop cell phone store and they'll flash it to your carrier for $25 +/-.

You could always Google it and do it yourself too.
UD40 is offline   Reply With Quote