Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Question about Series 4 redemption

Hey guys, this topic might belong in another area but I'm posting here.

When Series 4 came out I got a Rashad Evans gear redemption. As of today I haven't received it, I am assuming they are waiting until Rashad fights again (otherwise they would have it), but Rashad is not going to fight until the summer at least (he refuses to fight until Shogun is ready).

I received an email this morning from Topps:

Quote:
Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:

Product: Card/Player Name
2010 Topps UFC (Series 4) Rashad Evans - Ultimate Gear Relic

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.
Has anyone had experience with this (I am a UFC fan, used to collect hoops back in the day before redemptions were really around and I don't have a ton of other redemptions...but my Phil Davis auto came in about a week)? What do I do?

Thanks for all your help...and let me know if anyone has any nice Dan Hardy they are trying to trade, I have some decent stuff.
KBlack25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Well man, redemptions are tricky buisness. They can take a long time to go through, I know some redemptions that went unanswered for 8 to 10 Months. If you're a Rashad fan, just be patient and wait, it'll come eventually.
Isaacx890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you for the tip and responding so fast. Sort of annoying, but I am an Evans fan and don't want to go with the replacement unless I was getting an Evans auto or something.
KBlack25 is offline   Reply With Quote